Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

Which Friend Can Tell Me The Price Of The Discs And Small Radio In This Country - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Friend Can Tell Me The Price Of The Discs And Small Radio In This Country (1074 Views)

"Don't Tell Me Nonsense": Photo Of An Igbo Man's Shop With 7 POS Machines / Dangote Announces Reduction In The Price Of Cement / Need Adverts For Your Products On Radio In Ibadan& Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Friend Can Tell Me The Price Of The Discs And Small Radio In This Country by jerrycui: 4:55am On Jun 09, 2006
friend ,thank u for ur help ,i am eager want to know the price of the new disc without content and the small radio which can be put into with the cassets.i hope and believe some of u will tell me about them
such goods as same as the pics

Re: Which Friend Can Tell Me The Price Of The Discs And Small Radio In This Country by jerrycui: 5:41am On Jun 10, 2006
if someone is interested in this kind of goods ,u can add me jerrycui2008@yahoo.com.cn

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Foreign Investors Are Still Hesitant On Nigeria / Having Us Residential Mailing Address Any Were In The World / Kerosene Supply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.