Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,719 members, 7,805,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official (17196 Views)

Nigeria Warns North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Test & Nigerians React (pics) / Nigeria Warns India Of "Repercussions" Over Goa Face-Off / Yellow Fever: South Africa Apologizes Over Deportation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 19, 2013
solomon111: Shut up.
You don't know anything about Nigeria to determine which agency work or does not work.
Extend my greetings to the dailymail and the queen.

You don't want to start verbal intercourse with me - do you?

Even your god, Rose-dyke the Ross-sick is yet to recover from the beat-down I gave him.

Discuss the topic, prick.
Re: Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official by solomon111(m): 10:40am On Oct 19, 2013
shymexx:

This sounds plausible. Or money laundering.

The NIA crap is utter bollocks! undecided
Money laundering to kenya?
Yeah right!!
Re: Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 19, 2013
solomon111: Money laundering to kenya?
Yeah right!!

You're still a learner.

Peasants don't really know much - do they? undecided
Re: Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official by solomon111(m): 10:43am On Oct 19, 2013
shymexx:

You don't want to start verbal intercourse with me - do you?

Even your god, Rose-dyke the Ross-sick is yet to recover from the beat-down I gave him.

Discuss the topic, prick.
Shut up you self obsessed anglophile.
You don't know shitt about Nigeria.
Most of the crap you spill out are usually the nonsense and mis-truths we read in british newspapers.
Re: Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official by solomon111(m): 10:45am On Oct 19, 2013
shymexx:

You're still a learner.

Peasants don't really know much - do they? undecided
The kenyans are neither a great banking nation nor are they tax havens.
Re: Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official by pendo89(f): 10:47am On Oct 19, 2013
solomon111: you don't just deport a diplomat.
There're ways you go about it.

find out why this one had to be.
Re: Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 19, 2013
[s]
solomon111: Shut up you self obsessed anglophile.
You don't know shitt about Nigeria.
Most of the crap you spill out are usually the nonsense and mis-truths we read in british newspapers.
[/s]

Alright, pseud.

Tell me why the phony diplomat got deported because I've never seen anyone with diplomatic immunity get thrown out of a country like they threw him out of Kenya like a piece of trash. The protocol is to declare him a persona non grata and tell him to leave the country within a specific period of time.
Re: Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official by taisoft(m): 10:50am On Oct 19, 2013
princemolak: Something is missing in dis news,why wil you be deportd without any offence
THAT IS WHAT WE NEED TO ENABLE US MAKE REASONABLE CONTRIBUTIONS. SOMEBODY SHOULD INFORM US OF THEIR OFFENCE.
Re: Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official by collynzo2(m): 10:50am On Oct 19, 2013
No be only Igbo dem dey deport.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 19, 2013
solomon111: The kenyans are neither a great banking nation nor are they tax havens.

And there's nothing worth investing in Kenya, to keep the stolen wealth off preying eyes around the world? Didn't Kenya announce that it was awarding oil blocs to phony Nigerian businessmen a few months ago?
Re: Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official by erniok(m): 10:52am On Oct 19, 2013
Bpriest: the question you should ask is why did they release the other diplomat and deport this one . Calling fellow African savage won't move us forward
and where did u read that the other fellow was also a diplomat.
Re: Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official by solomon111(m): 10:52am On Oct 19, 2013
pendo89:

find out why this one had to be.
The only reason why it "had to be" is because east-african nations have never been known to respect and obey international laws.
Even your president is currently facing crimes against humanity charges.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official by solomon111(m): 10:56am On Oct 19, 2013
shymexx:

And there's nothing worth investing in Kenya, to keep the stolen wealth off preying eyes around the world? Didn't Kenya announce that it was awarding oil blocs to phony Nigerian businessmen a few months ago?
you're a stark morøn.
So you seriously think the kenyans would deport him if he was coming to invest in kenya with stolen money from Nigeria?
Yeah right!

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official by Cusubaba(m): 10:58am On Oct 19, 2013
shymexx: What's NIA and what's Nigeria's strategic interest in Kenya?

Never knew naija had an intelligence agency. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Intelligence in corruption and peasantry - I can't deal. grin grin If the agency actually exist, it needs to be scrapped asap.

Anyway, African countries are becoming overly bullish when dealing with Nigerians. However, you can't really blame them since Nigeria has failed to earn the respect it deserves. How can you forcefully become other people's burden and expect them not to treat you like shyte. undecided
Who let this London rat out. Is u and ur love peddler mother that have forcefully become British burden. Stupid village bastard.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official by Cusubaba(m): 10:58am On Oct 19, 2013
shymexx: What's NIA and what's Nigeria's strategic interest in Kenya?

Never knew naija had an intelligence agency. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Intelligence in corruption and peasantry - I can't deal. grin grin If the agency actually exist, it needs to be scrapped asap.

Anyway, African countries are becoming overly bullish when dealing with Nigerians. However, you can't really blame them since Nigeria has failed to earn the respect it deserves. How can you forcefully become other people's burden and expect them not to treat you like shyte. undecided
Re: Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official by Bpriest(m): 11:02am On Oct 19, 2013
erniok:
and where did u read that the other fellow was also a diplomat.
I assumed. What is he ?
Re: Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official by saint047(m): 11:02am On Oct 19, 2013
[quote author=Mr McJay]Imagine Nigeriens and Chadians coming into Nigeria's federal capital and chasing Nigeria's President GEJ about like a thief, with him shouting 'terrorist attacks happen everywhere'.

We should expect more insults until we elect a proper leader. My President is not fit to lead cows not to talk of humans. QED.you most be a village champion.......or u have mental problem
Re: Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 19, 2013
Lmao!!!!!

Double-whammy of goons with 10th decimal IQ. If it were a sane world, your brains would have been blow out with a sawn off shotgun, repackage and dumped in a medical laboratory for further research on the intricacies associated with malfunctioning brain matter induced by acute/extreme poverty. I still don't know how some of you survive on this planet despite being ridiculously dumb.

The both of you should be thrown in the zoo with panders and donkeys - since you all have something in common - very low IQ. undecided

I'm out!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official by solomon111(m): 11:10am On Oct 19, 2013
shymexx: Lmao!!!!!

Double-whammy of goons with 10th decimal IQ. If it were a sane world, your brains would have been blow out with a sawn off shotgun, repackage and dump in a medical laboratory for further research on the intricacies associated with malfunctioning brain matter induced by acute/extreme poverty. I still don't know how some of you survive on this planet despite being ridiculously dumb.

The both of you should be thrown in the zoo with panders and donkeys - since you all have something in common - very low IQ. undecided

I'm out!
Coward slave of the british queen.
May God punish you if i ever see you insulting Nigeria and Nigerians again.

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official by 3ace(m): 11:14am On Oct 19, 2013
iterator25: wipe you and who? It might surprise you that BH is armed evenly as alshabab ...go figure
But combination of the two can be devastating.
Re: Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official by BankuTilapia: 11:22am On Oct 19, 2013
It's their phucking country grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official by yomanovic: 11:22am On Oct 19, 2013
solomon111: More than 30 Nigerians were hanged in one year in asia during OBJ's tenure.
OBJ should go and rule odua republic,not Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official by whitedove(m): 11:28am On Oct 19, 2013
Mr McJay: Imagine Nigeriens and Chadians coming into Nigeria's federal capital and chasing Nigeria's President GEJ about like a thief, with him shouting 'terrorist attacks happen everywhere'.

We should expect more insults until we elect a proper leader. My President is not fit to lead cows not to talk of humans. QED.
You are a F.o.o.l AND you will not amount to anything in Nigeria.....see,your dad could not lead his small family that's why you turn out this way.omo ale jati jati!
Re: Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official by otiigba1(m): 11:30am On Oct 19, 2013
shymexx:

This sounds plausible. Or money laundering.

The NIA crap is utter bollocks! undecided
yep! definitely money laundering,fraud and forgery, its dejavu!
Re: Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official by swezenberg(m): 11:37am On Oct 19, 2013
solomon111: More than 30 Nigerians were hanged in one year in asia during OBJ's tenure.

Very lame comments there. So Obasanja should declare war on indonesia and malaysia for executing stupid drug traffickers, even when we all know fully well that these countries do not pardon westerners as well.

This is Jonathan's regime carry drugs go there and expects Jona to come beg or stop the asian countries. It's like that phrase Giant of Africa dey freak you

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official by solomon111(m): 11:46am On Oct 19, 2013
oti-igba:
yep! definitely money laundering,fraud and forgery, its dejavu!
Don't worry.
When you go to kenya and you are deported just because you're from Nigeria,we will be asking you what crimes you've committed.
Re: Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official by Afroconnect: 11:49am On Oct 19, 2013
Its a shame on Nigeria,we allow dumb chadians kill our people and allow poor countries like Kenya treat us like shit all because we tolerate dumb politicians to occupy positions of power.
We should deal ruthlessly with these poor countries else they will teach us a bitter lesson.
Goodluck Jonathan pls our reputation is being rubbished-Russians,Lebanon everyone now using Nigeria as experiment ground for terrorism and crime because politicians are busy stealing and looting the money meant for development and economic empowerment.
Re: Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official by solomon111(m): 11:51am On Oct 19, 2013
swezenberg:

Very lame comments there. So Obasanja should declare war on indonesia and malaysia for executing stupid drug traffickers, even when we all know fully well that these countries do not pardon westerners as well.

This is Jonathan's regime carry drugs go there and expects Jona to come beg or stop the asian countries. It's like that phrase Giant of Africa dey freak you
It seems comprehension is not your strong forte.
I did not actually mean OBJ was responsible.
My post was actually a reply to those lunatics blaming GEJ and asking for OBJ to rule them,as if OBJ would have done better.
Re: Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official by crowaddy(m): 11:57am On Oct 19, 2013
solomon111: you don't know that Nigeria has an intelligence unit, yet you think you're an authority on Nigerian issues.?
Go and sleep.
Don't mind them.
People just talk about things they don't understand.
Re: Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official by ayobase(m): 12:05pm On Oct 19, 2013

Cases are different, and stop being beclouded. Terms and conditions!

Many Nigerians in prison cos they disobeyed the rule. Simple!

And u really think OBJ has time for being cool like this. He would have swung into action with "who gives a fvck"

We should never compare OBJ and GEJ!
Re: Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official by otiigba1(m): 12:07pm On Oct 19, 2013
solomon111: Don't worry.
When you go to kenya and you are deported just because you're from Nigeria,we will be asking you what crimes you've committed.
sorry to disapoint you, i live in the UK futurnately
Re: Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 19, 2013
solomon111: Coward slave of the british queen.
May God punish you if i ever see you insulting Nigeria and Nigerians again.

I went to eat breakfast, watched a few videos, and you're still here. grin

Muthaphucka, did you just call me a "coward?" If you're brave enough, I'll be in Lagos in the 2 months' time - catch the fade and let me show you how cowardly I'm. Your incoherent and utterly dumb brother, one_naira, is yet to catch his own fade.

Yo, I'll beat you to a pulp - beat you so bad, your mum will disown you. I'll break ya fvcked face with timberland boots - that's how psychotic I'm when I'm pissed. Stop messing about with me - I'm really about that life and I've got stars and stripes like the American flag. Don't let NL fool you - I'm a fvcking thorough-bred.

Told you to discuss the topic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fayose: Court Orders EFCC, Zenith Bank To Appear Over Freezing Of Account / President Buhari Meets Tinubu In Aso Rock / Will APC Survive Its Self-induced Hurricane Today?, By Dele Momodu On Pendulum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.