Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,911 members, 7,806,644 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official (17197 Views)

Nigeria Warns North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Test & Nigerians React (pics) / Nigeria Warns India Of "Repercussions" Over Goa Face-Off / Yellow Fever: South Africa Apologizes Over Deportation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official by donsteady(m): 12:14pm On Oct 19, 2013
Afro connect: Its a shame on Nigeria,we allow dumb chadians kill our people and allow poor countries like Kenya treat us like shit all because we tolerate dumb politicians to occupy positions of power.
We should deal ruthlessly with these poor countries else they will teach us a bitter lesson.
Goodluck Jonathan pls our reputation is being rubbished-Russians,Lebanon everyone now using Nigeria as experiment ground for terrorism and crime because politicians are busy stealing and looting the money meant for development and economic empowerment.

Re: Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 19, 2013
oti-igba:
yep! definitely money laundering,fraud and forgery, its dejavu!

Don't waste your time on these primitive beings. undecided
Re: Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official by solomon111(m): 12:15pm On Oct 19, 2013
shymexx:

I went to eat breakfast, watched a few videos, and you're still here. grin

Muthaphucka, did you just call me a "coward?" If you're brave enough, I'll be in Lagos in the 2 months' time - catch the fade and let me show you how cowardly I'm. Your incoherent and utterly dumb brother, one_naira, is yet to catch his own fade.

Yo, I'll beat you to a pulp - beat you so bad, your mum will disown you. I'll break ya fvcked face with timberland boots - that's how psychotic I'm when I'm pissed. Stop messing about with me - I'm really about that life and I've got stars and stripes like the American flag. Don't let NL fool you - I'm a fvcking thorough-bred.

Told you to discuss the topic.
you are a coward and a morøn.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 19, 2013
oti-igba:
sorry to disapoint you, i live in the UK futurnately

Say no more, bruddah.

You don't expect jungle dwellers to have the cognitive ability required to discern the simplest things - do you? wink

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 19, 2013
solomon111: you are a coward and a morøn.

Come say that to my face, puzzy. grin
Re: Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official by solomon111(m): 12:18pm On Oct 19, 2013
ayobase:

Cases are different, and stop being beclouded. Terms and conditions!

Many Nigerians in prison cos they disobeyed the rule. Simple!

And u really think OBJ has time for being cool like this. He would have swung into action with "who gives a fvck"

We should never compare OBJ and GEJ!
Many Nigerians were killed in african countries during OBJ tenure and he did nada.
Re: Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official by solomon111(m): 12:20pm On Oct 19, 2013
shymexx:

Come say that to my face, puzzy. grin

Look at this pseudo-britico wimp challenging me to a fight.
Smh.
I know what i do to scums like you in real life.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 19, 2013
solomon111: Many Nigerians were killed in african countries during OBJ tenure and he did nada.

True. It is on record that despite his nationalist-credentials OBJ did not give a rats ar#se about Nigerians based abroad.
The creation of NIDO notwithstanding, they were, to a large extent, considered a thorn in the flesh.
Re: Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official by solomon111(m): 12:34pm On Oct 19, 2013
oti-igba:
sorry to disapoint you, i live in the UK futurnately
So because you live in the UK,you can't go to kenya for business or pleasure.?
Well,i'm not surprised.
Going by my experience on nairaland,it seems most Nigerians living in the UK are painfully stupidd.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 19, 2013
solomon111: Look at this pseudo-britico wimp challenging me to a fight.
Smh.
I know what i do to scums like you in real life.

Nah, just telling you to come see what cowards do, byt.ch ar.se nyggah. I don't care about your pitiful life and your delusional state-of-mind. I posted my opinion and you quoted me. However, instead of debating the subject-matter - you flipped it into ad hominem. Fvck your emotions and pseudo-patriotism, I discuss topics objectively. If you don't like that, go take ya life in the most painful way. undecided

Don't ever call me a coward again.

And how come all of you uneducated and primitive goons started using "pseudo" after it became my signature word on nl?

Stop biting my shyte! grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official by filebe777: 12:45pm On Oct 19, 2013
solomon111: More than 30 Nigerians were hanged in one year in asia during OBJ's tenure.
OBJ should go and rule odua republic,not Nigeria.

30 Nigerians hung in one year during obj's tenure!!!!!! So efing what!!!!
You igbo bastards keep pushing drugs to asia and you get killed like roaches ,now U̶̲̥̅̊ blame it on ur ex president.

Die Die Die .....like the civil war,like the lost generation that you are and be heard of no more,die and let your mothers cry and your father finds the courage in his heart to accept what a failure he is.........Isiewu

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official by solomon111(m): 12:56pm On Oct 19, 2013
shymexx:

Nah, just telling you to come see what cowards do, byt.ch ar.se nyggah. I don't care about your pitiful life and your delusional state-of-mind. I posted my opinion and you quoted me. However, instead of debating the subject-matter - you flipped it into ad hominem. Fvck your emotions and pseudo-patriotism, I discuss topics objectively. If you don't like that, go take ya life in the most painful way. undecided

Don't ever call me a coward again.

And how come all of you uneducated and primitive goons started using "pseudo" after it became my signature word on nl?

Stop biting my shyte! grin
you're a coward and a gangsterous nobody.
One of these days i will come to the UK and beat the living daylight out of you.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official by solomon111(m): 1:00pm On Oct 19, 2013
filebe777:

You igbo bastards keep pushing drugs to asia and you get killed like roaches ,now U̶̲̥̅̊ blame it on ur ex president.

Die Die Die .....like the civil war,like the lost generation that you are and be heard of no more,die and let your mothers cry and your father finds the courage in his heart to accept what a failure he is.........Isiewu

Re: Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official by solomon111(m): 1:01pm On Oct 19, 2013
filebe777:

Your yoruba fore-fathers should've had their manhoods eviscerated,instead of populating the earth with inferior semi-evolved humanoids.
You're a disgrace to the human spermm.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official by filebe777: 1:34pm On Oct 19, 2013
solomon111: Your yoruba fore-fathers should've had their manhoods eviscerated,instead of populating the earth with inferior semi-evolved humanoids.

You still don't get it,your race are the lowest of all creation.
You(igbos) are who U̶̲̥̅̊ are "ANIMALS"
I trust my dog more than you.
U̶̲̥̅̊ nag,hate,shout and point fingers when all your problems lie within.
I studied you and my conclusion is - you are all sons of a gun and nothing good will come out of your land or your mothers womb.
Drug peddling to Asia = Death
30 Nigerians (virtually the cursed race-igbos were slaughtered) now you blame it on ex-president obj(I'm not his big fan) BUT has it occured to you that there is something seriously wrong with you(igbos) and your abode(igboland)
This is a generational curse.it doesnt need spiritual bath/fasting/prayer.
Just a change of attitude will metamorphose you to my dog standard whom I place all over igbos,obis and ur he-goat faced ojukwu.
Honestly speaking
Yours sincerely.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official by ChineduAbia2: 1:48pm On Oct 19, 2013
Its unfortunate that nigeria is loosing its respect even among poor African countries![quote][/quote]

since wen did Nigeria Become Rich?. 70% poverty Rate lower than Kenya..UN HDI lower than Kenya even lower that Haiti. Literacy Rate Lower Than Kenya? 68% African Economic Competitiveness Lower... Some People Reallly have Lower IQ. i wonder if it is Drugs Stuffed on their Way to Thai Airport thinking that they Are going Back Poor shit hole MMIA
Re: Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official by solomon111(m): 1:54pm On Oct 19, 2013
filebe777:

You still don't get it,your race are the lowest of all creation.
You(igbos) are who U̶̲̥̅̊ are "ANIMALS"
I trust my dog more than you.
U̶̲̥̅̊ nag,hate,shout and point fingers when all your problems lie within.
I studied you and my conclusion is - you are all sons of a gun and nothing good will come out of your land or your mothers womb.
Drug peddling to Asia = Death
30 Nigerians (virtually the cursed race-igbos were slaughtered) now you blame it on ex-president obj(I'm not his big fan) BUT has it occured to you that there is something seriously wrong with you(igbos) and your abode(igboland)
This is a generational curse.it doesnt need spiritual bath/fasting/prayer.
Just a change of attitude will metamorphose you to my dog standard whom I place all over igbos,obis and ur he-goat faced ojukwu.
Honestly speaking
Yours sincerely.
You're a doofus.
People like you should've been gassed a long-time ago instead of breathing the same air with sane humans.
Re: Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official by dayokanu(m): 1:58pm On Oct 19, 2013
solomon111: More than 30 Nigerians were hanged in one year in asia during OBJ's tenure.
OBJ should go and rule odua republic,not Nigeria.

When your brothers wont stop traffiicking drugs to Asia

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official by Italiano1: 2:01pm On Oct 19, 2013
solomon111: Your yoruba fore-fathers should've had their manhoods eviscerated,instead of populating the earth with inferior semi-evolved humanoids.

Talking about the evisceration and desecration of manhoods

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/06/my-ordeal-in-indonesian-prison-henry-iyere/

There was a case of one Igbo man called Tony whose manhood was chopped off by Indonesian police. I was told he was involved in drugs. He said somebody asked him to pick up something for him and he picked up the parcel and was on his way to deliver it to the person that sent him when he was arrested for drug peddling and his manhood was chopped off. I saw him in jail and he showed me his manhood and narrated how it was chopped off with a sharp scissors. I was so shocked. - See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/06/my-ordeal-in-indonesian-prison-henry-iyere/#sthash.EjTSt2yD.dpuf

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official by comrChris(m): 2:10pm On Oct 19, 2013
incomplete story,how can they deport someone with no offence diplomat 4 dat matter,op do n complete d story ok
Re: Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official by Litmus: 2:10pm On Oct 19, 2013
[size=18pt]FAKE TRIBALISM[/size]

Nigerians wake up, you're being played!

Meanwhile, Nigeria should start being unreasonable towards other African Nations. If Kenya or another crappy African nation deports Nigerian officials, we should no longer look into the rights and wrongs of the matter, just deport their counter parts in Nigeria. African nations are largely primitive, you cant reason with primitives. You're talking grammar they will chook you spear! When the Nigerians were murdered in Guinea, many so-called African brothers (god forbid, they're not my brothers) were on all sorts of boards calling for Nigerians to be killed wherever they go.

WAKE UP NIGERIA!
Re: Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official by An0nimus: 2:13pm On Oct 19, 2013
bluerange: There is always another side to a story, let's wait for that side. Am currently living in Nairobi and legally minding my own business and have no issues with the Kenyan authorities.
hows it like over there?smiley
Re: Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official by Litmus: 2:26pm On Oct 19, 2013
I wonder if Nigerians even think?

Why is it that whenever some poxy African nation, in some poxy dunghole corner of Africa, does something horrible to Nigerians, and it is shown on nairaland, OH-GOODNESS ME, suddenly the post diverts into an Igbo v yoruba lie-fest?

Does it never occur to Nigerian people that they are being duped?

Africans from Ghana, Togo, Ivory Coast, Cameroon, and people from elsewhere e.g South Africa, Kenya, India some NSO people live in Nigeria, grow up in Nigeria, they make convincing Nigerians when posting online and you cant see them. I have never been to, let's say Zambia or Pakistan, but even so i could go to one of their boards and do a convincing job of being one of them using Google as my informant. Niraland itself provides huge amount of information about us Nigerians.We are open people, they ask us questions bout different tribes, our pigeon English, everything and we give it freely. Journalist are here. Probably foreign African diplomats peek in from time to time. Our yash is wide open,maybe its no wonder some people stick it to us good.

To answer my own question, i suppose it's because a Nigerian would never dream of going to another Nations board to do such sneaky, oily crawny things, so we cant imagine that others are of that sort of mindset.
Re: Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official by frederal(m): 3:21pm On Oct 19, 2013
Mr McJay: Imagine Nigeriens and Chadians coming into Nigeria's federal capital and chasing Nigeria's President GEJ about like a thief, with him shouting 'terrorist attacks happen everywhere'.

We should expect more insults until we elect a proper leader. My President is not fit to lead cows not to talk of humans. QED.
You are a fool...and a cow..you're not a human. Find your way to the push. Pray you become even a councillor in life and see things for youreslf.
Re: Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official by filebe777: 3:57pm On Oct 19, 2013
solomon111: You're a doofus.
People like you should've been gassed a long-time ago instead of breathing the same air with sane humans.

You are not sane. You an igbo an animal.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official by filebe777: 4:14pm On Oct 19, 2013
Italiano1:

Talking about the evisceration and desecration of manhoods

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/06/my-ordeal-in-indonesian-prison-henry-iyere/

There was a case of one Igbo man called Tony whose manhood was chopped off by Indonesian police. I was told he was involved in drugs. He said somebody asked him to pick up something for him and he picked up the parcel and was on his way to deliver it to the person that sent him when he was arrested for drug peddling and his manhood was chopped off. I saw him in jail and he showed me his manhood and narrated how it was chopped off with a sharp scissors. I was so shocked. - See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/06/my-ordeal-in-indonesian-prison-henry-iyere/#sthash.EjTSt2yD.dpuf

Solomon111 do you see what happened to your brother?
You know what people like me say to people like him(igbo)?
I look him in the eyes and I tell him - LIVE WITH IT.
He is the defination of no balls......haha
It saddens that the ridiculously stupidty and babaric actions of igbos tarnish the image of the whole country(nigeria)
The igbos need to be re-tamed and I am suggesting the biafra style/black scorpion style.

Cursed tribe = IGBO

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official by ocelot2006(m): 4:46pm On Oct 19, 2013
Bpriest: this is not a James bond's movie. grin

Drugs undecided

Most foreign intelligence services (NIA inclusive) use the diplomatic services to mask their activities on foreign soil. And no it's no James Bond (or Jason Bourne or Jack Baurer) stunt.
Re: Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official by iterator25: 5:01pm On Oct 19, 2013
Nigeria is like 3 countries in one, we can survive without these countries abeg.. FG should ditch these people jo .. So much for being a big bro sad
Re: Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official by ocelot2006(m): 5:12pm On Oct 19, 2013
shymexx: What's NIA and what's Nigeria's strategic interest in Kenya?

Never knew naija had an intelligence agency. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Intelligence in corruption and peasantry - I can't deal. grin grin If the agency actually exist, it needs to be scrapped asap.

Anyway, African countries are becoming overly bullish when dealing with Nigerians. However, you can't really blame them since Nigeria has failed to earn the respect it deserves. How can you forcefully become other people's burden and expect them not to treat you like shyte. undecided

Well it's no suprise you dont know your own country owns a foreign intelligence service (ie. the National Intelligence Agency). When you spend your whole life scrubbing toilets for the London tube, it's bound to happen.

Anyway, yes we own the secretive NIA, established in 1986 (I think) as one of the successors to the now defunct NSO (other successors include SSS for domestic intelligence and the DIA for military intelligence). But unlike the other services, the NIA draws its field operatives from the ranks of the armed forces, police force, and SSS. if you've been to Abuja, then maybe you wouldve noticed a very large compound non-descriptive white buildings on a hill (Asokoro, same axis as the Police SARS HQ) and CCTV cameras and armed men in suits. Yeah, thats it. And it very very active.
Re: Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official by iterator25: 5:19pm On Oct 19, 2013
ocelot2006:

Well it's no suprise you dont know your own country owns a foreign intelligence service (ie. the National Intelligence Agency). When you spend your whole life scrubbing toilets for the London tube , it's bound to happen.

Anyway, yes we own the secretive NIA, established in 1986 (I think) as one of the successors to the now defunct NSO (other successors include SSS for domestic intelligence and the DIA for military intelligence). But unlike the other services, the NIA draws its field operatives from the ranks of the armed forces, police force, and SSS. if you've been to Abuja, then maybe you wouldve noticed a very large compound non-descriptive white buildings on a hill (Asokoro, same axis as the Police SARS HQ) and CCTV cameras and armed men in suits. Yeah, thats it. And it very very active.
Prolly true, the dude thinks like a camel angry
Re: Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official by BankuTilapia: 5:39pm On Oct 19, 2013
Jux show me any part of Africa where there's FRAUD and u won't see a nigerian. cheesy grin cheesy ...... Might be a curse or something cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG Shielding Chibok Girls From Their Parents – Al Jazeera / Ortom Leads David Mark, Tor Tiv, Others To Meet Buhari Over Benue Killings / Enugu 2023: Ekweremadu, The System Won’t Bow To You! - Thisday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.