Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,722 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

Grand Theft Auto 5 Breaks Seven World Records. - Gaming (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Grand Theft Auto 5 Breaks Seven World Records. (15624 Views)

Grand Theft Auto In Africa: Does It Promote Violence? / GTA 5 Breaks 7 Guinness World Records / Oya Watch The Gbaski New Trailer For Grand Theft Auto 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grand Theft Auto 5 Breaks Seven World Records. by Kehne(m): 5:40am On Oct 30, 2013
Elliotwiz1: sorry, when i said 'kid' i didn't mean a 'child' go and check for the other meaning of that word, It's ambiguous.
And I don't mean an annoying old *bi tch* when I said hag. Check the other meaning. Its ambiguous.
Re: Grand Theft Auto 5 Breaks Seven World Records. by Nobody: 6:18am On Oct 30, 2013
Kehne: And I don't mean an annoying old *bi tch* when I said hag. Check the other meaning. Its ambiguous.
like i said before, You're a 'kid' ...It's wrong to call a male that, 'old.hag' is always ascribed to the female folk.... Think before you type next time... And don't use my words.. Be creative trying using the synonyms of ambiguous, don't use my words... Kid.
Re: Grand Theft Auto 5 Breaks Seven World Records. by Kehne(m): 8:45am On Oct 30, 2013
Elliotwiz1: like i said before, You're a 'kid' ...It's wrong to call a male that, 'old.hag' is always ascribed to the female folk.... Think before you type next time... And don't use my words.. Be creative trying using the synonyms of ambiguous, don't use my words... Kid.
Like I said before, you are a hag. I know that the word should not be used on males. That's my point, not on MALES. Think before you type next time... And don't use my words.. Be creative trying using the synonyms of ambiguous, don't use my words... Hag.
Re: Grand Theft Auto 5 Breaks Seven World Records. by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 30, 2013
My mama warned me not to converse with retards, but i didn't listen...... ^^^please get your head off your ar se for once....case closed*
Re: Grand Theft Auto 5 Breaks Seven World Records. by okeke2: 2:26pm On Oct 30, 2013
Elliotwiz1: sorry, when i said 'kid' i didn't mean a 'child' go and check for the other meaning of that word, It's ambiguous.
hey you boring old piece of crap video games are fun its not that is our life ITS FUN IF YOU DONT LIKE IT TAKE A FU...CKIN WALK HOME
Re: Grand Theft Auto 5 Breaks Seven World Records. by Kehne(m): 6:18pm On Oct 30, 2013
I'll get my head off my ar se. But then, I killed a *sh it* eating dog. Tell your mom that I saved her life.
Re: Grand Theft Auto 5 Breaks Seven World Records. by Kehne(m): 6:30pm On Oct 30, 2013
okeke2: hey you boring old piece of crap video games are fun its not that is our life ITS FUN IF YOU DONT LIKE IT TAKE A FU...CKIN WALK HOME
his mom probably told him that it makes people violent. I guess she still wipes his ar se after he sh its on his pants.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Graphics Vs Storyline Vs Gameplay Which Is More Important? / GOD Fire(android) / PS3 Vs Xbox360 Which Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.