Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,794 members, 7,802,526 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

The Drunk The Mad And You: A Jozzle - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Drunk The Mad And You: A Jozzle (2039 Views)

Hilarious! The Drunk Man, His Wife And His Beer. GET IN! / The Drunk And The Preacher / The mad men + funny pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Drunk The Mad And You: A Jozzle by Kenny4lyfe(m): 10:53pm On Oct 18, 2013
This is more of a joke & puzzle which informed the term jozzle!

Now, to the matter;

Imagine yourself walking on a tiny road with tall fences on both sides; TALL AND BARB WIRED, a road so tiny that it wouldn't allow two persons passage at the same time!
Ok, you get the picture!

So, imagine yourself walking on that kinda road and alas a drunkard approaches, I mean a stone-cold zombie style drunkard approaching you wearing a SUISIDE VEST. shocked shocked
As he staggers towards you, you discovered on the countdown timer that you have 30 seconds left to detonation. undecided undecided

You turned around and saw a mad man {I mean a original warri-style KOLO person, yabaleft candidate! grin } with his hands viberating vigorously walking towards you with a sharp machete. Yeepa shocked shocked

You have less than 30 seconds to choose between life and death O! shocked shocked
At this point, what will your good-sharp self do to save your life?

Feel free to display your talent abeg! grin grin
Re: The Drunk The Mad And You: A Jozzle by dopeJemi: 11:06pm On Oct 18, 2013
l'll run towards d drunkard so dat d mad man will chase me, he'll definiteLy chase me 2 where d drunkard is and I'll pass under d mad man's Leg and Leave dem 2 kill themselves, if dat doesn't work out, I'll just Wake up
Re: The Drunk The Mad And You: A Jozzle by Kenny4lyfe(m): 11:21pm On Oct 18, 2013
dopeJemi: l'll run towards d drunkard so dat d mad man will chase me, he'll definiteLy chase me 2 where d drunkard is and I'll pass under d mad man's Leg and Leave dem 2 kill themselves, if dat doesn't work out, I'll just Wake up

you're dead pal!
Re: The Drunk The Mad And You: A Jozzle by dopeJemi: 11:23pm On Oct 18, 2013
Kenny4lyfe:

you're dead pal!
I'll wake up den, cuz e no go pass dream
Re: The Drunk The Mad And You: A Jozzle by Kenny4lyfe(m): 11:42pm On Oct 18, 2013
dopeJemi: l'll run towards d drunkard so dat d mad man will chase me

Really?

he'll definiteLy chase me 2 where d drunkard is and I'll pass under d mad man's Leg and Leave dem 2 kill themselves

What makes you think that a madt man'll allow you pass under his legs? grin

if dat doesn't work out, I'll just Wake up

This aint no dream pal! What will you do in real life?
Re: The Drunk The Mad And You: A Jozzle by dopeJemi: 11:49pm On Oct 18, 2013
Kenny4lyfe:

Really?

What makes you think that a madt man'll allow you pass under his legs? grin

This aint no dream pal! What will you do in real life?

I'll wrestLe d Mad man, he can onLy cut me if I Let him
Re: The Drunk The Mad And You: A Jozzle by Kenny4lyfe(m): 11:56pm On Oct 18, 2013
dopeJemi:

I'll wrestLe d Mad man, he can onLy cut me if I Let him

Nice try buddie! cheesy
Come to think of it
Would you really wrestle a madt man? shocked grin grin
I don't think so!
Remember you've gotta do this in less than 30 seconds!
Re: The Drunk The Mad And You: A Jozzle by dopeJemi: 12:17am On Oct 19, 2013
Kenny4lyfe:

Nice try buddie! cheesy
Come to think of it
Would you really wrestle a madt man? shocked grin grin
I don't think so!
Remember you've gotta do this in less than 30 seconds!
why won't I, when my own Life is at stake
Re: The Drunk The Mad And You: A Jozzle by Kenny4lyfe(m): 12:28am On Oct 19, 2013
dopeJemi: why won't I, when my own Life is at stake

You can't overpower a madt man and escape in less than 30 seconds! You're dead again pal no offence! grin
Re: The Drunk The Mad And You: A Jozzle by Dygeasy(m): 1:29am On Oct 19, 2013
I'd Go Through The Drunkard's Legs Instead. He's More Unconscious Compared To The Madman.
Re: The Drunk The Mad And You: A Jozzle by Adrenaline123(m): 1:35am On Oct 19, 2013
The kung fu in me wil be rekindled,
first of all i will charge, pose with my tai chi stance standing on one leg and the other pointing to the sky then
i will bolt towards the mad man with a shaolin fist, gboooomm!!! Then double acrobatics in the air followed by a bicycle kick jijijijijijijiji!!!! (the mad man don die be that) without touching the ground i will fly with devastating batana kick gbooommm!!! in the head of the drunk then followed by an upper curt voooom!!! (sure two teeths out), finally a dragon punch. Boooooom!!!! (he falls). Then coming back to my stance a deep breath an bows with my fist on my palm. Continue my journey.

1 Like

Re: The Drunk The Mad And You: A Jozzle by Dygeasy(m): 6:56am On Oct 19, 2013
Adrenaline123: The kung fu in me wil be rekindled,
first of all i will charge, pose with my tai chi stance standing on one leg and the other pointing to the sky then
i will bolt towards the mad man with a shaolin fist, gboooomm!!! Then double acrobatics in the air followed by a bicycle kick jijijijijijijiji!!!! (the mad man don die be that) without touching the ground i will fly with devastating batana kick gbooommm!!! in the head of the drunk then followed by an upper curt voooom!!! (sure two teeths out), finally a dragon punch. Boooooom!!!! (he falls). Then coming back to my stance a deep breath an bows with my fist on my palm. Continue my journey.
You've Been Seeing Too Many Movies ... Smh

gringrin
Re: The Drunk The Mad And You: A Jozzle by Joyicy(f): 8:58am On Oct 19, 2013
i wil rather use dat 30secs to ask 4 forgiveness in other 2 make heaven rather dan displaying futile endeavours

1 Like

Re: The Drunk The Mad And You: A Jozzle by Kenny4lyfe(m): 10:13am On Oct 19, 2013
Dygeasy: I'd Go Through The Drunkard's Legs Instead. He's More Unconscious Compared To The Madman.

Nope! You can't go between their legs?
It's a road that wount allow the passage of two at a time!
Wanna squiz yourself through?
Fine!
I bet you wount escape in less than 30 seconds! Booom!!! You're dead! undecided
Think harder pal!
Re: The Drunk The Mad And You: A Jozzle by Kenny4lyfe(m): 10:16am On Oct 19, 2013
Adrenaline123: The kung fu in me wil be rekindled,

Seriously dude! angry
Who's your chifu?

1 Like

Re: The Drunk The Mad And You: A Jozzle by Kenny4lyfe(m): 10:21am On Oct 19, 2013
Joyicy: i wil rather use dat 30secs to ask 4 forgiveness in other 2 make heaven rather dan displaying futile endeavours

Hmmmnnn sad
Sweerrry,
Don't tell me you're not interested in garri, blackberry and brazillian hair anymore... undecided
Re: The Drunk The Mad And You: A Jozzle by ajasa4link: 10:48am On Oct 19, 2013
I go just pray and call on God,I mean God of adeboye,oyedepo, Lazarus muoka, oyakhilome,okotie ,oritsejafor and t.b Joshua .make he quickly bring the mad man back to his senses within 20 seconds o if HE no wan make that to be the end of my solomon Grundy o
Re: The Drunk The Mad And You: A Jozzle by dmahn(m): 12:52pm On Oct 19, 2013
What I ll just do is to shout fire! Fire!...Im sure evry one go run for his dear lyf...
Or i just take out the beer in my bag to d Drunkard am sure he ll smile and let me Go
Re: The Drunk The Mad And You: A Jozzle by Kenny4lyfe(m): 2:05pm On Oct 19, 2013
ajasa4link: I go just pray and call on God,I mean God of adeboye,oyedepo, Lazarus muoka, oyakhilome,okotie ,oritsejafor and t.b Joshua .make he quickly bring the mad man back to his senses within 20 seconds o if HE no wan make that to be the end of my solomon Grundy o

I'm sure he's gonna ask you to put your faith to work! grin
Better still, this is a comical experience so, leave Papa God out of it! Thanks!
Re: The Drunk The Mad And You: A Jozzle by Kenny4lyfe(m): 2:15pm On Oct 19, 2013
dmahn: What I ll just do is to shout fire! Fire!...Im sure evry one go run for his dear lyf...
Or i just take out the beer in my bag to d Drunkard am sure he ll smile and let me Go

You almost struck a chord there... Nice try!
You must be a drunk to have beer with you at that moment...
Wait a minute... did I mention you're carrying anything in the original post?
Be careful my friend! angry
Re: The Drunk The Mad And You: A Jozzle by Dygeasy(m): 3:17pm On Oct 19, 2013
Kenny4lyfe:

Nope! You can't go between their legs?
It's a road that wount allow the passage of two at a time!
Wanna squiz yourself through?
Fine!
I bet you wount escape in less than 30 seconds! Booom!!! You're dead! undecided
Think harder pal!
Read My Post Again... undecided
Re: The Drunk The Mad And You: A Jozzle by dmahn(m): 5:25pm On Oct 19, 2013
Lailaha Ilalahu 3x!!!..Im sure all z well
Re: The Drunk The Mad And You: A Jozzle by Kenny4lyfe(m): 7:25pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ok! Since most of the dumbie inteligent nairalanders above couldn't solve the JOZZLE, make I solve my JAMB question by myself!

Just run towards the mad man and shout Fire! Fire!! Fire!!! He'll run for dear life even with the machete in his hand! Keep running and shouting till you're out of the blast radius!

Then KABOOOOOMMMMMB!!!

There goes the drunkard in bits and pieces!

MORAL OF THE STORY: A DRUNKEN MAN WITH A TICKING TIME BOMB IS FAR MORE DANGEROUS THAN A MAD MAN WITH A MACHETE!

Toba koju si e ki o taa, toba keyin si e ki o taa, toba wa ku iwo nikan ki o tun eero ara re pa!
Abo oro laa nso fun omoluwabi, bo ba de inu re, aa di odindi!
Re: The Drunk The Mad And You: A Jozzle by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 12, 2013
Disappearing things jor....
Re: The Drunk The Mad And You: A Jozzle by Kenny4lyfe(m): 10:00pm On Nov 12, 2013
Buoyantic: Disappearing things jor....

Lol! grin
Like Merlin: expetum disapearium!

Or

You do it like those "babalawos" in yoruba nollywood movies: *lifts up my right leg* Ofe, gbemi fo! grin grin
Re: The Drunk The Mad And You: A Jozzle by Adrenaline123(m): 1:28pm On Nov 14, 2013
Kenny4lyfe:

Seriously dude! angry
Who's your chifu?

Ooh. My chifu

Grandmaster Wong Fei Hong, the kung fu grandmaster.
Re: The Drunk The Mad And You: A Jozzle by Tsmooth1(m): 3:09pm On Nov 14, 2013
Climb the wall and jump to the other side. Shikena!
Re: The Drunk The Mad And You: A Jozzle by Kenny4lyfe(m): 4:11pm On Nov 14, 2013
Adrenaline123:

Ooh. My chifu

Grandmaster Wong Fei Hong, the kung fu grandmaster.

Not the Wong Fei Hong I know my friend, your master must be Jin Kwai Ho from North Korea; he's well known for being suicidal! grin
Re: The Drunk The Mad And You: A Jozzle by Kenny4lyfe(m): 4:14pm On Nov 14, 2013
T-smooth:
Climb the wall and jump to the other side. Shikena!

Sorry, I forgot to mention that the wall is high and barbed wired! undecided

(1) (Reply)

Photos- U S President Barack Obama Is Expecting A New Baby Boy. / That Moment The Driver Is Following Google Map (photo) / 11 Places You Will Only Meet A Poor Husband In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.