Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

Need a Facebook fan page for your website? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Need a Facebook fan page for your website? (787 Views)

Drop Your Facebook Fan Page And Get More Likes / Facebook Fan Page Is Now The Easiet Way To Make Money Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need a Facebook fan page for your website? by Jayclinics(m): 11:07pm On Oct 18, 2013
We all know the wonders a facebook fanpage can perform in increasing your websites traffic. I can help you set up a facebook fanpage with 20,000 likes and more within two weeks for just a meager price.
contact me @
jayclinics@gmail.com lets talk bera!
Re: Need a Facebook fan page for your website? by Nobody: 12:04am On Oct 19, 2013
Jay clinics: I want to open a website that i can be able to promote upcoming. musicians with and get paid for doing so.
I am currently designing the website but just said let me take a break and ask for some directions.
will this be effective?
Give me your suggestions and opinions on this stuff!
will like to partner with you, can we hook up on facebook
Re: Need a Facebook fan page for your website? by Jayclinics(m): 12:37am On Oct 19, 2013
Emzybrown:
will like to partner with you, can we hook up on facebook
k....add me up,
cjmegaboi@gmail.com
Re: Need a Facebook fan page for your website? by gearshift: 2:00am On Oct 19, 2013
Congratulations, you have an idea. And you are working on it, good.

Will what be effective? The idea?

You are designing but have you done your research into the market?

Is this your first website?

Do you have any knowledge of building money making websites?

who are you expecting to get paid from? The upcoming artists, or advertising from the website
Re: Need a Facebook fan page for your website? by phpier: 5:47am On Oct 19, 2013
i can hlp you with d project .
Re: Need a Facebook fan page for your website? by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 19, 2013
gearshift: Congratulations, you have an idea. And you are working on it, good.

who are you expecting to get paid from? The upcoming artists, or advertising from the website
Very good observation
Re: Need a Facebook fan page for your website? by emandman: 9:54pm On Oct 19, 2013

talk! Plus dnt expect any upcoming to pay u any dime anytime soon...except u can prove ursef by providing 9ja nxt big star!
Re: Need a Facebook fan page for your website? by ferking(m): 10:40pm On Oct 19, 2013
Gud idea guy, but if u are doing it 2 get money my guy u will b disapointed oh and nobody will petronise u,rather dò it 4 fun and the name of owning a website Dat is wen u will suprise wit Wat u will get in a long run.if narialand was to b puy 4 would u ve here likewise facebook.
Re: Need a Facebook fan page for your website? by Onedaysure(m): 5:54pm On Oct 21, 2013
My brother continue joor! Who say upcomin act ll not pay? If u see them begging dj with money just to play their song. I'm ready to buy d site let talk.
Re: Need a Facebook fan page for your website? by kingthreat(m): 9:21pm On Oct 21, 2013
good idea. hope you have more than 100k to raise awareness online
Re: Need a Facebook fan page for your website? by Jayclinics(m): 10:37pm On Oct 21, 2013

yea, i expect the upcoming artists to pay me a small amount so as to get their music on my site. And also, ads
Re: Need a Facebook fan page for your website? by Onedaysure(m): 7:52am On Oct 23, 2013
Jay clinics: yea, i expect the upcoming artists to pay me a small amount so as to get their music on my site. And also, ads
how far lets talk biz.
Re: Need a Facebook fan page for your website? by Jayclinics(m): 8:01am On Oct 23, 2013
kingthreat: good idea. hope you have more than 100k to raise awareness online
creating awareness can neva be a problem, i already have an established audience
Re: Need a Facebook fan page for your website? by Jayclinics(m): 8:09am On Oct 23, 2013
Jay clinics:
creating awareness can neva be a problem, i already have an established audience
am all ears!
Re: Need a Facebook fan page for your website? by Jayclinics(m): 8:10am On Oct 23, 2013
ferking: Gud idea guy, but if u are doing it 2 get money my guy u will b disapointed oh and nobody will petronise u,rather dò it 4 fun and the name of owning a website Dat is wen u will suprise wit Wat u will get in a long run.if narialand was to b puy 4 would u ve here likewise facebook.
thank you bro!
Re: Need a Facebook fan page for your website? by mrperfect(m): 1:59pm On Oct 23, 2013
What you have here is an IDEA "To do business" a thing like this should be discussed with close friends that unlikely to be in the same focus like you. Bringing it here in Worldwide Web (although not totally new idea), before you know it someone will build the site and start doing so, if they haven't started already. The advantage you might have is you wrote you already have the base.
When you finish developing the website, looking for a webhost call 08034283159
Re: Need a Facebook fan page for your website? by Jayclinics(m): 8:13pm On Oct 23, 2013
mrperfect: What you have here is an IDEA "To do business" a thing like this should be discussed with close friends that unlikely to be in the same focus like you. Bringing it here in Worldwide Web (although not totally new idea), before you know it someone will build the site and start doing so, if they haven't started already. The advantage you might have is you wrote you already have the base.
When you finish developing the website, looking for a webhost call 08034283159
Thanks bro i understand you. I was just trying to know if i am just wasting my time or not. were as in a buisness, creating room for competition is good shaaa, atleast it will motivate you to reason wella.
pm me lets talk beta on the webhost of a thing
jayclinics@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Joint Ventured Building Africa Web Money. Afripay / . / What Webhost Does Nairaland Run On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.