Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,542 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

Reproducing The Supernatural - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reproducing The Supernatural (626 Views)

Where Do You Stand On The Supernatural? / Why Do People Ignore Or Fear The Supernatural? / What Is The Supernatural? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reproducing The Supernatural by Nobody: 11:39pm On Oct 18, 2013
Until you reproduce what you have heard, you have not learnt it. "Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth." II Tim.3:7

Hearing does not necessarily determine knowledge. So that you can hear something and your life does not reflect it. The evidence of what you have learnt is a reflection of your results that we can see.

"Either make the tree good, and his fruit good; or else make the tree corrupt, and his fruit corrupt: for the tree is known by its fruit." Matt.12:33

The value of a tree is its fruit. So is the quality of the tree evident in its fruit. God's works that we show forth are a product of our inner value Jn.15:1-8. God does not give fruits but seed (the word).

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father." Jn.14:12

How did he do the works? Jn.5:19, Jesus is saying that I reproduce what I see the father do. My works is based on revelation. My result is directly proportional to my revelation. There is something to behold IICor.3:18. Until I catch a revelation in my spirit, I cannot confirm a truth Jn.8:32. You are restricted by your revelation. We need to gather the word in our hearts Job.22:21-22; Matt.12:34-35.

You have to store up the revealed word for the day of adversity because if you faint in that day, then your strength is small Prov.24:10. So how do you increase strength? Gather the word Prov.24:5. Stay on the word until God speaks to your heart.

We fail many times because we pray at the wrong time. You don't start praying in the day of adversity. Pray! Make it a habit. Make it a lifestyle. Pray the word so that when you meet a contrary situation you can roar out of revelation to establish The Words verdict. That's how to have works; that's how to have evidences of what you have learnt or what has been revealed to you. That's how to reproduce the supernatural.

"For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak." Jn.12:49

An ambassador does not speak his own words. He is told what to say and declares the stand of his kingdom concerning every situation. You better know the command. If you know the commandment then you will become a commander. What did God say about your finance, marriage, career, your destiny…? The new man is renewed in knowledge Col.3:10. Be crazy at the word. Go for knowledge!

"I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now." Jn.16:12-13.

The many things Jesus wanted to tell them was meant for the time but they were still receiving the word at a level. The measure of the word we receive is always at a level which is directly proportional to our understanding Heb.5:8-11; Lk.24:25.

God is limited at our revelation. He is restricted by our level of revelation. The greater works that Jesus talked about is not a matter of quality but the fact that by His spirit, He is represented in us everywhere producing results. If Jesus did works by revelation then we must by revelation do works. We reproduce the supernatural by revelation.

Go deep in the word because weightier matters and treasures are found in the deep Ez.47; Lk.5:4. God wants His abilities to be evident in your life. I Tim.4:13; IITim2:15; 3:14.[size=16pt]Go and reproduce the supernatural.[/size]

A deviation from the tithes,weightier matters arising wink

2 Likes

Re: Reproducing The Supernatural by Gombs(m): 11:51pm On Oct 18, 2013
This will surely end as a tithe thread

grin

1 Like

Re: Reproducing The Supernatural by Nobody: 11:57pm On Oct 18, 2013
Gombs: This will surely end as a tithe thread

grin
Trusting the vultures to gather at the carcass. grin
Re: Reproducing The Supernatural by ayoku777(m): 2:30am On Oct 19, 2013
Love this.

True, i believe its time to begin to edify eachother on how to walk in the reality of who we have become in Christ.

We receive to reveal, we become to bring forth. And revelation is the link between this two stages.

The essense and goal of becoming sons, is for the MANIFESTATION of the sons of God.

1 Like

Re: Reproducing The Supernatural by Gombs(m): 7:59am On Oct 19, 2013
ayoku777: Love this.

True, i believe its time to begin to edify eachother on how to walk in the reality of who we have become in Christ.

We receive to reveal, we become to bring forth. And revelation is the link between this two stages.

The essense and goal of becoming sons, is for the MANIFESTATION of the sons of God.

Thank you sir!

I've said it before, why not discuss something more edifying and building up IN Christ rather than always argue tithes, Pastors, Jets, and the likes.

Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Reproducing The Supernatural by uteh: 8:40am On Oct 19, 2013
@Bidam, powerful message, thank you. We reproduce the supernatural by revelation from the Word, so true

2 Likes

Re: Reproducing The Supernatural by Alwaystrue(f): 10:39am On Oct 19, 2013
@Bidam,
More grace. The Lord has created us to have dominion and though the Holy Spirit rested on a few in the OT, in the NT the promise is for all who believe God. Lets continue to wrought works of the Spirit.

Exodus 35:30-33,35
30 And Moses said unto the children of Israel, See, the Lord hath called by name Bezaleel the son of Uri, the son of Hur, of the tribe of Judah;
31 And he hath filled him with the spirit of God, in wisdom, in understanding, and in knowledge, and in all manner of workmanship;
32 And to devise curious works,
to work in gold, and in silver, and in brass,
33 And in the cutting of stones, to set them, and in carving of wood, to make any m anner of cunning work
35 Them hath he filled with wisdom of heart, to work all manner of work, of the engraver, and of the cunning workman, and of the embroiderer, in blue, and in purple, in scarlet, and in fine linen, and of the weaver, even of them that do any work, and of those that devise cunning work.

1 Like

Re: Reproducing The Supernatural by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 19, 2013
Thanks guys, In addition to what ayoku 777 said, the key to the last day move of the supernatural power of God will be found in two words: “unity” and “accord.” Which is “the quality of being one in spirit, sentiment, purpose, etc.”

God is not looking for a Moses to achieve His purpose,God is looking for SONS who will march like an army and would not break their ranks.
Re: Reproducing The Supernatural by Joagbaje(m): 4:56pm On Oct 19, 2013
Bidam:
How did he do the works? Jn.5:19, Jesus is saying that I reproduce what I see the father do. .

How does he see the father do this things , by dreams or vision?
Re: Reproducing The Supernatural by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 19, 2013
Joagbaje:

How does he see the father do this things , by dreams or vision?
Revelation.

1 Like

Re: Reproducing The Supernatural by Alwaystrue(f): 5:09pm On Oct 19, 2013
^^^^^
Afterall He is the Word of God and was the fullness of grace and truth with respect to the time on earth.
Re: Reproducing The Supernatural by nlMediator: 10:54pm On Oct 19, 2013
Quite edifying.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

#winnertakesearth# / My Open Heaven. / The Flame Of Sword!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.