Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,752 members, 7,806,064 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

Must Ur Partner Be The First To Wish U A Happy Birthday? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must Ur Partner Be The First To Wish U A Happy Birthday? (1154 Views)

Which Of These Can You Share With Your Partner? (be Sincere Pls) / Can Your Partner Be With Your Phone For A Day And Things Remain The Same? / Can A Pretending Partner Be Detected Before Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Ur Partner Be The First To Wish U A Happy Birthday? by dopeJemi: 12:11am On Oct 19, 2013
the time is 12:02am, and its my bestfriend's birthday I'm on my bed, he's in d sitting room sLeeping, immediateLy it cLocked 12, his phone started vibrating and ringing and making beeps, I checked his fone cuz he's a deep sleeper, and I saw dat it was his girlfriend dat was calling and disturbing my sleep with messages and up till nau she's still disturbing and my nigga is still snoring

So I wanna know, must ur partner be d first 2 wish u a Happy birthday or must u be d first 2 wish ur partner a happy birthday? cuz if u ask me I'll say its old fashioned and Kinda childish
Re: Must Ur Partner Be The First To Wish U A Happy Birthday? by Dygeasy(m): 12:30am On Oct 19, 2013
Doesn't Really Matter. My Ex-Girlfriend Never Wished Me A Happy Birthday During The Two Years That We Dated Until Very Early The Day After My Birthday And I Didn't Take Offence.

First Time She Mistook My Day For 31st Instead Of 30th. Second Time, I Think My Phone Was Off.

To Me Its Nothing.

1 Like

Re: Must Ur Partner Be The First To Wish U A Happy Birthday? by Boll2010: 1:36am On Oct 19, 2013
Nah I don't lyk to hear her voice first.....tAaaaa!!!........I love to start hearn pples voice by 1pm......naah! Hello no she musnt be the one......naaah! She must be crazy if she called first! I dare not pick it#money,money#i jst pasSss! Jst wastn d stupid gals tym n she think she can fool me#nah way 50-50
Re: Must Ur Partner Be The First To Wish U A Happy Birthday? by Mtoluwase(m): 1:39am On Oct 19, 2013
Dygeasy: Doesn't Really Matter. My Ex-Girlfriend Never Wished Me A Happy Birthday During The Two Years That We Dated Until Very Early The Day After My Birthday And I Didn't Take Offence.

First Time She Mistook My Day For 31st Instead Of 30th. Second Time, I Think My Phone Was Off.

To Me Its Nothing.
Re: Must Ur Partner Be The First To Wish U A Happy Birthday? by sweettease(f): 7:14am On Oct 19, 2013
I don't care whether first or not, just don't forget. My ex forgot the first time cos fbk didn't alert him, then i purposely changed it to Jan 1st and turned on the alert the following year, i called him on the 21st of oct (my bday is 20th oct) to ask what happened? He quickly went on fbk and came back telling me he tot its Jan 1st shocked i went berserk angry angry angry even if he forgot, how Jan and oct take relate? angry
Re: Must Ur Partner Be The First To Wish U A Happy Birthday? by mzwealth(f): 7:40am On Oct 19, 2013
Yepppppppp.he mst b d first
Re: Must Ur Partner Be The First To Wish U A Happy Birthday? by Nobody: 7:53am On Oct 19, 2013
just don't forget.. Or hes in for serious troubles.. And no.. its not a must he shud be d 1st
Re: Must Ur Partner Be The First To Wish U A Happy Birthday? by tobechi20(m): 7:57am On Oct 19, 2013
Must be d last
Re: Must Ur Partner Be The First To Wish U A Happy Birthday? by elhafeez(m): 8:27am On Oct 19, 2013
I always forget my ex girlfriends bithday for 3 years straight. I guess that was part the reason she broke up with me. Its not my fault, am not just goo at keeping birthday dates. But she wuldnt understand
Re: Must Ur Partner Be The First To Wish U A Happy Birthday? by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 19, 2013
Wu cares??mayb hez d first or d last 2 wish me hbd is nt my buiz,d important tin is dat he wishes me a hapi birthday
Re: Must Ur Partner Be The First To Wish U A Happy Birthday? by Princeparix(m): 8:58am On Oct 19, 2013
my folks no d even remember my bday self- im cum be my partner.
Re: Must Ur Partner Be The First To Wish U A Happy Birthday? by dopeJemi: 10:38am On Oct 19, 2013
Thanks Guys, I dey go shout 4 d girl 4 disturbing my sLeep cheesy

(1) (Reply)

How To Make A Good First Impression To A Lady. / How Una See This Matter? / ‘how We Were Raped’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.