Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,240 members, 7,780,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:03 PM

GEJ Betrayed Soludo In Anambra State To Support Obi's Candidate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Betrayed Soludo In Anambra State To Support Obi's Candidate (3021 Views)

5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them / PDP: We Lost Because GEJ Betrayed The North / I Betrayed Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Others- Gov. LAMIDO Admits. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GEJ Betrayed Soludo In Anambra State To Support Obi's Candidate by Nobody: 12:33am On Oct 19, 2013
Igbo people, what happens when GEJ frustrated Soludo out of the governorship race?

I will tell you: Anambra needs someone with a brilliant idea of organizing the economy and non of Fidelity bank's staffs can understand that better than Charles Soludo simple!

But what do we get? Anambra a gifted state with gifted sets of people, now in the hands of fidelity bank staffs who's only goal is profit and not development. If crime will bring them profit, that's what they will choose as it is easier than the profits development will bring.

The usual suspects will come here and the only thing they will do is rubbish Soludo's person not think of what will happen if Soludo is given the free hand to run Anambra state.

4 Likes

Re: GEJ Betrayed Soludo In Anambra State To Support Obi's Candidate by Nobody: 3:40am On Oct 19, 2013
How does it consign you?rumour monger.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Betrayed Soludo In Anambra State To Support Obi's Candidate by Ikengawo: 3:51am On Oct 19, 2013
someone that has spent that past year attacking igbos is now giving them political advise.

5 Likes

Re: GEJ Betrayed Soludo In Anambra State To Support Obi's Candidate by Omexonomy: 6:50am On Oct 19, 2013
Ikengawo: someone that has spent that past year attacking igbos is now giving them political advise.
dont mind them, most of them in this forum are sperm fill brain that cannot reason for themselvs unless asiwaju reason for them

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Betrayed Soludo In Anambra State To Support Obi's Candidate by chino24: 6:52am On Oct 19, 2013
Omexonomy: dont mind them, most of them in this forum are sperm fill brain that cannot reason for themselvs unless asiwaju reason for them

Yorobass sux! cheesy
Re: GEJ Betrayed Soludo In Anambra State To Support Obi's Candidate by Ngokafor(f): 7:03am On Oct 19, 2013
..@op how does it affect you?

..thank you very much but we dont need your advice....
Re: GEJ Betrayed Soludo In Anambra State To Support Obi's Candidate by Cuche: 8:07pm On Oct 19, 2013
We know already and the thief knows as well that we know his agenda which is to steal, steal, steal and continue stealing. Onye-oshi
Re: GEJ Betrayed Soludo In Anambra State To Support Obi's Candidate by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 19, 2013
Ngokafor: ..@op how does it affect you?

..thank you very much but we dont need your advice....

chino24:

Yorobass sux! cheesy

Omexonomy: dont mind them, most of them in this forum are sperm fill brain that cannot reason for themselvs unless asiwaju reason for them
Ikengawo: someone that has spent that past year attacking igbos is now giving them political advise.
chima12: How does it consign you?rumour monger.

Una see una lives? This is exactly what I want to bring out.. not like I care what easterners do with their leadership.. I wanted to bring out the blind followership going on in the east of Nigeria...

Hahahahahahahahahaha... It's like Tinubu saying Fashola must not go for 2nd term, we will ruin Tinubu himself if he dared such! But what do we get from our Igbo brothers?

Year... I get it.. Y'all keep wanking!!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

See How A Statue Rejects Jonathan And His Delegates In Israel / Lying Liars, Show Me Your Evidence Against BBC Hausa / Pray As Nnamdi Kanu Addresses The World Igbo Congress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.