Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

House Of Commotion (.H.O.C.) -A Short Story - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / House Of Commotion (.H.O.C.) -A Short Story (868 Views)

In The Circle Of Commotion / Glorious Ruins//the House Of Commotion / The Acronym A.f.r.i.c.a (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

House Of Commotion (.H.O.C.) -A Short Story by MrTAnonymous(m): 12:36am On Oct 19, 2013
[b]Tunde,Tunde,Tunde Ooh!!!
Ma; I replied running towards the sitting room.
Where were you?,is it before I call you up to 20times before you answer me?,Omo Ale(Bastard);She queried.
No Ma,I was in the Kitchen prep....
Shut up,you this nonentity,Son of a bitch.
I was used to abuses like that,ever since I stepped into the house,my Madam seemed to dissaprove me,although I got scared of her not only because of her weird behaviour but also because of her huge stature. She was so tall(I don't really know how tall in Cm/feet or whatever it is being measured), She was as fat as a dead rotten pig(if not fatter than that),her broad voice could wake up Micheal Jackson from his grave.
Stupid boy,you can't do anything except to eat my food,useless boy; She kept ranting.
Smh,have you washed my clothes; She asked arrongantly.
What?! Is this the question She wanted to ask me that She rained abusive words at me(Although I dare not say it aloud).
Yes Ma; I replied curtly.
So,where is my food?
That was what I was preparing before you called me?
Idiot,what have you done since you woke up except eating,I can't even have my food at the exact time,useless boy...
She was still ranting angrily when I realised that the rice I was boiling was burning...[/b]

(1) (Reply)

The Teacher's Only Son / Drop The Title Of Awesome Literature Horror Book(s) You Have Read / Supernaturals (sci-fi)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.