Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,588 members, 7,809,128 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

A Nairalander Just Arrived Oyo And Needs A Female Friend - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / A Nairalander Just Arrived Oyo And Needs A Female Friend (449 Views)

Am Lonely,single And Needs A Life Partner For A Serious Relationship / Need A Female Friend Arround Sango OTA Area Of Ogun State. / Hey New Here And Needs A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Just Arrived Oyo And Needs A Female Friend by Nobody: 7:40am On Oct 19, 2013
No sooner I left Ondo State on Wednesday than I arrived Oyo for the first time in my life.Oyo has been an ancient city I used to hear about and read on books even while I was a kid.

I came here with my elder sister who goes to work and return late in the night.I stay all alone and sometimes go out to view the environment before the night falls just to keep myself busy.

Thanks to ASUU strike,I intend to visit Ajayi Crowther University during my stay here and get some project topics and materials if at all the authorities of the school would allow me.

I however want a good female friend who will keep me company during my stay here and as a result,tried the University's website,FB and the rest to get possible connection but to no avail.I now taught of coming to Nairaland,my best and only popular forum where one can get which ever connection he wants

So,for the gals in Oyo looking for hook up,pls indicate and let's meet,am hoping to get a good lad here,happy weekend to all Nairalanders.
Re: A Nairalander Just Arrived Oyo And Needs A Female Friend by Fxwarrior: 7:49am On Oct 19, 2013
Idle mind is devil's workshop.Get busy son.Besides why use a Nairalander ....
cos you think it will get you punany undecided
or frontpage?

I won't blame ASUU I blame you!
Re: A Nairalander Just Arrived Oyo And Needs A Female Friend by JameyMaxwell(m): 8:11am On Oct 19, 2013
@OP
Yhu were supposed to drop a number or contact info for the gurl to reach yhu.
Do yhu expect the gurl to openly post to the whole world that's she's intrested.
Duuuuuhhhhh
Re: A Nairalander Just Arrived Oyo And Needs A Female Friend by seniormallam(m): 8:49am On Oct 19, 2013
All u need is some1 to tell u where to locate Ashawo's house, abi which lady do u wanna use for few days and dump her while u return to ur ondo?
Re: A Nairalander Just Arrived Oyo And Needs A Female Friend by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 19, 2013
Fxwarrior: Idle mind is devil's workshop.Get busy son.Besides why use a Nairalander ....
cos you think it will get you punany undecided
or frontpage?

I won't blame ASUU I blame you!

No O◦°˚ ˚°◦o ,not FP but back page.Abi,na ur sister I wan go out with?I wonder why e dey pain u like this!
Re: A Nairalander Just Arrived Oyo And Needs A Female Friend by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 19, 2013
seniormallam: All u need is some1 to tell u where to locate Ashawo's house, abi which lady do u wanna use for few days and dump her while u return to ur ondo?

Who told u I wanna use her and dump her?That's what u do and am not dat type dat does same.Besides,am Not staying here for few days,perharps till Jan next year when the strike would be called off.

(1) (Reply)

I Really Do Need A Girlfriend / Looking For Love? Then You Must Join!! C004C4B42 / Lonely And Seeking For A Life Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.