Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

Travelling To Sokoto By Rail - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Sokoto By Rail (2162 Views)

Nigeria’s First Ever High-speed Rail Is Finally Here / Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travelling To Sokoto By Rail by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 19, 2013
Helo forumites......so we're planning to hit the caliphate city by nxt wk to pick up a job. My friend brought up this weird idea of going there by rail from lagos! shocked . Initialy it sounded funky and adventurous bt i'm begining to get quesy about the whole idea for some reasons viz: How long is the journey; Is it safe; Does the rail line get as far as Sokoto or do we stop @zaria & pick a bus? My parents have given me money to book my flight bt the thrill of being with my friends & the adventure is a big pull. Pls forumites i need your input (from experience). Thanks
Re: Travelling To Sokoto By Rail by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 19, 2013
Biko make una comment na
Re: Travelling To Sokoto By Rail by DrAbbey1(m): 7:34pm On Dec 23, 2013
So did u finally go by rail. I'm also an alumni of uith and u know me...lol
Re: Travelling To Sokoto By Rail by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 09, 2020
Good evening & happy Sunday friends,

Pls do we have trains that ply from Lagos to Sokoto or Rivers to Sokoto?
Re: Travelling To Sokoto By Rail by hallelluyah(m): 5:53pm On Feb 09, 2020
MOGPRAISE:
Good evening & happy Sunday friends,

Pls do we have trains that ply from Lagos to Sokoto or Rivers to Sokoto?
No, you would need to drop around Zamfara or Zaria and proceed to Sokoto by road. Flight is your best bet!
Re: Travelling To Sokoto By Rail by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 11, 2020
:

(1) (Reply)

Any Nairalander In Venezuela? / Trapped Thailand Boys Entered The Cave For Initiation Rituals - Rescue Team / What It Will Cost You To Live In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.