Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

Ur Handset And Ur Bible/quran Fell Inside D Water,which Of Dem Wil U Pick 1st - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ur Handset And Ur Bible/quran Fell Inside D Water,which Of Dem Wil U Pick 1st (570 Views)

Is D Water We Drink Same As D One Used 2 Destroy D World During Noah's Time? / Which One Do You Open First In The Morning? Ur Bible/quran Or Ur Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ur Handset And Ur Bible/quran Fell Inside D Water,which Of Dem Wil U Pick 1st by mkoabiola: 10:11am On Oct 19, 2013
If ur bible /quran and handset fell inside d water,which of them will u pick 1st.
Re: Ur Handset And Ur Bible/quran Fell Inside D Water,which Of Dem Wil U Pick 1st by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 19, 2013
Sincerely speaking? My reflex will pick the phone first because it could get damaged by water.
*I will ask God for forgiveness later*
Re: Ur Handset And Ur Bible/quran Fell Inside D Water,which Of Dem Wil U Pick 1st by NnamdiN: 10:40am On Oct 19, 2013
The Bible is cheaper than the phone. It's easier to get another Bible. My phone contains many things I might not be able to recover if anything happened to it. Won't even think twice.
Re: Ur Handset And Ur Bible/quran Fell Inside D Water,which Of Dem Wil U Pick 1st by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 19, 2013
Phone mos def. I can download a Bible/Quran, audio or text on my phone.
Re: Ur Handset And Ur Bible/quran Fell Inside D Water,which Of Dem Wil U Pick 1st by mkoabiola: 7:59pm On Oct 19, 2013
But u can alwys buy anoda fone.
Where is d fear of God nowadays?
Re: Ur Handset And Ur Bible/quran Fell Inside D Water,which Of Dem Wil U Pick 1st by dorox(m): 10:39pm On Oct 19, 2013
mko abiola: But u can alwys buy anoda fone.
Where is d fear of God nowadays?
Can you not always buy another bible/quran as well with even less money?
Re: Ur Handset And Ur Bible/quran Fell Inside D Water,which Of Dem Wil U Pick 1st by jnrbayano(m): 7:09am On Oct 20, 2013
Tempt not! Christians don't tempt!! Only d devil does!!! I hvent been on dt kind of situation before and why do I wanna assume dt situation to answer some question? Just as Jesus told his disciples not to worry about wot dey would say wen dey are arraigned in d presence of Chief Priest n authorities, dt d holy spirit will assist dem in what dey will answer, I say same, the holy spirit will guide a child of God in dt situation on wot 1st to do.
Re: Ur Handset And Ur Bible/quran Fell Inside D Water,which Of Dem Wil U Pick 1st by obyrich(m): 7:48am On Oct 20, 2013
My phone! It contains a bible and more.
Re: Ur Handset And Ur Bible/quran Fell Inside D Water,which Of Dem Wil U Pick 1st by Judek2(m): 8:05am On Oct 20, 2013
Facing reality..

When the two of them fell inside water, the bible will float, while the phone will sink.
You pick up the one you see first which is the Bible.

The phone will always lose because, the water will render it useless,
Its more costly, and depending on the water, you don't have to embarrass yourself diving into it to search for the phone which will be useless afterall..

So, save yourself the stress, pick your bible and go...
Re: Ur Handset And Ur Bible/quran Fell Inside D Water,which Of Dem Wil U Pick 1st by born2boink(m): 8:11am On Oct 20, 2013
I have bible in my phone, so which one of them is phone. Paper bible or e-bible?

(1) (Reply)

All Sinners Would Go To Hell (is This Fair) / Is Plastic Surgery A Sin? / Saeed's Life In Jeopardy After Prison Transfer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.