Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

She needs your Advice:My Boyfriend's Wife Is My New Boss, Should I Be Worried? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She needs your Advice:My Boyfriend's Wife Is My New Boss, Should I Be Worried? (4683 Views)

At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? / Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) / My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

She needs your Advice:My Boyfriend's Wife Is My New Boss, Should I Be Worried? by Hackerjay(m): 10:53am On Oct 19, 2013
[img]http://m.naij.com/preview/?img=video/photo_news/05/10/black_woman1.jpg&id=50032[/img]

I'm confused I recently got a job and realized my immediate boss is my married boyfriend's wife.

I've had some meetings with this lady in the past, so imagine my shock at finding out she's my new boss.

But the weirdest part of this is, since I joined the company, she has never acted like we know each other from the past. I'm worried. So my question is this; should I also act like all is well and pretend like I don't know this woman, or should I just move on, leave the company and find work elsewhere?

As for the man we both share, I don't see us ever breaking up. And where I work is a place anyone would even wish to be hired as a contract staff.

Please advice her on What she Should do?

1 Like

Re: She needs your Advice:My Boyfriend's Wife Is My New Boss, Should I Be Worried? by hammedkola(m): 11:17am On Oct 19, 2013
Play like Jarule nd keep everything btw you and your man-friend wink
Re: She needs your Advice:My Boyfriend's Wife Is My New Boss, Should I Be Worried? by Iaz93: 12:08pm On Oct 19, 2013
Better go look for your man and get married. You got no shame! Following a married man. I hope your boss finds outs and kick ya bītchy asss out!

10 Likes

Re: She needs your Advice:My Boyfriend's Wife Is My New Boss, Should I Be Worried? by DANGOTEONE: 12:19pm On Oct 19, 2013
Hackerjay: [img]http://m.naij.com/preview/?img=video/photo_news/05/10/black_woman1.jpg&id=50032[/img]

I'm confused I recently got a job and realized my immediate boss is my married boyfriend's wife.

I've had some meetings with this lady in the past, so imagine my shock at finding out she's my new boss.

But the weirdest part of this is, since I joined the company, she has never acted like we know each other from the past. I'm worried. So my question is this; should I also act like all is well and pretend like I don't know this woman, or should I just move on, leave the company and find work elsewhere?

As for the man we both share, I don't see us ever breaking up. And where I work is a place anyone would even wish to be hired as a contract staff.

Please advice, What Should I do?

Before I put forward my advice, I would like you to answer the following questions:
1. In what capacity did you have all those meetings you had with the woman in the past?
2. Is this woman in question legally married to your boyfriend?
3. What do you want in this relationship you are with your boyfriend?
4. Have you asked your friend if it is safe to continue working in a place where his wife is your boss?
5. Do you intend marrying this your boyfriend when he finally pop the question?

More questions and/or answers will follow your response. By the way, I must say this is not the time to get confused. In fact, it is the most apposite time to be calm, cool, focus.
Re: She needs your Advice:My Boyfriend's Wife Is My New Boss, Should I Be Worried? by Lawconfessor(f): 12:27pm On Oct 19, 2013
^^
I Suppose He Is A Guy.
Re: She needs your Advice:My Boyfriend's Wife Is My New Boss, Should I Be Worried? by DANGOTEONE: 12:54pm On Oct 19, 2013
Law-confessor:
^^
I Suppose He Is A Guy.

Agreed, but a married guy!

1 Like

Re: She needs your Advice:My Boyfriend's Wife Is My New Boss, Should I Be Worried? by nairaman66(m): 1:26pm On Oct 19, 2013
Comfortable going out with a married guy whose wife is your boss? Be comfortable when you get sacked!

4 Likes

Re: She needs your Advice:My Boyfriend's Wife Is My New Boss, Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 19, 2013
What do u gain by trying to destroy what God joined 2geda?is it dat dia r no single men left or u r jux being selfish plz leave dat man n find ur own

3 Likes

Re: She needs your Advice:My Boyfriend's Wife Is My New Boss, Should I Be Worried? by Gudintent: 3:59pm On Oct 19, 2013
Hackerjay: [img]http://m.naij.com/preview/?img=video/photo_news/05/10/black_woman1.jpg&id=50032[/img]

Please advice, What Should I do?

Lick the soil your boss walks on, you are now in bondage.
Re: She needs your Advice:My Boyfriend's Wife Is My New Boss, Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 19, 2013
You are screwed unless she don't find out.. You gotta start looking for a new job. Fuccking hoe. #homewrecker
Re: She needs your Advice:My Boyfriend's Wife Is My New Boss, Should I Be Worried? by chioma134: 5:29pm On Oct 19, 2013
Are you gay? Cos ur profile pic suggests u are a guy.
Re: She needs your Advice:My Boyfriend's Wife Is My New Boss, Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 19, 2013
You're the reason for this woman's tears
You're the reason married men feel like they can treat their wives anyhow.
Recently another asss hole like you that I know just drove a married woman I know from her home.
Now sleeps in her marital bed. Drives her cars and is the new madam in the beautiful home that she doesn't know how the woman suffered to build
Fo*ck off.
Disgusting biyttch.

So we should clap for you.you don't see yourself breaking up with him.because he's already made.

You're extremely lucky I'm not this your boss madam. You'd just wake up to an acid bath one day.

I don't blame your wicked self. I blame the stupid man who let you entrap him.

You're the reason why ladies like me worry about marriage.who knows after 10-15 years of toiling to build a pretty home. A slutt like you will come out from nowhere and claim she's not ready to 'break up' with my husband!

If you run into me or someone like me in your husband snatching spree
I will kill you!

Make no mistakes about that.

17 Likes

Re: She needs your Advice:My Boyfriend's Wife Is My New Boss, Should I Be Worried? by Hackerjay(m): 5:51pm On Oct 19, 2013
chioma134: Are you gay? Cos ur profile pic suggests u are a guy.

am not a gay ooo,nah one lady for my area ooo
Re: She needs your Advice:My Boyfriend's Wife Is My New Boss, Should I Be Worried? by veave(f): 6:11pm On Oct 19, 2013
you sound like someone from okene. na so dem dey do...
God pls dont let this type come my way, i dont want to go to jail for manslaughter.

Amen!

1 Like

Re: She needs your Advice:My Boyfriend's Wife Is My New Boss, Should I Be Worried? by NET1(m): 6:19pm On Oct 19, 2013
lorretta u: You're the reason for this woman's tears
Recently another asss hole like you that I know just drove a married woman I know from her home.
Now sleeps in her marital bed. Drives her cars and is the new madam in the beautiful home that she doesn't know how the woman suffered to build
Fo*ck off.
Disgusting biyttch.

So we should clap for you.you don't see yourself breaking up with him.because he's already made.

You're extremely lucky I'm not this your boss madam. You'd just wake up to an acid bath one day.

You're the reason why ladies like me worry about marriage.who knows after 10-15 years of toiling to build a pretty home. A slutt like you will come out from nowhere and claim she's not ready to 'break up' with my husband!

I will kill you!

Loretta, you dey vex o. Acid bath kwa? undecided

but OP, on a very serious note, I think you should be ashamed of yourself and your acts. If someone else does this to you in later years, how would you react?

You don't see yourself breaking up with this guy? Are you for real? Na Jazz you take hold am? Some of these chics get liver o.

May God protect all Men from vampires like you.

.NET
Re: She needs your Advice:My Boyfriend's Wife Is My New Boss, Should I Be Worried? by Feraz(m): 6:28pm On Oct 19, 2013
Fo*ck off.
Disgusting biyttch.

I will kill you!

This lady is spitting fire. Nne, nwanyo biko!

Honestly, I don't understand some ladies. You know someone is married yet you dim it fit to actually break up his home. Just look at the statement - 'should I be worried?' No, don't be. Keep working on his shaft. Tomorrow, you'll be on air requesting for help for plastic surgery.
Re: She needs your Advice:My Boyfriend's Wife Is My New Boss, Should I Be Worried? by clemz85(m): 6:28pm On Oct 19, 2013
Fo*ck off.
Disgusting biyttch.

I will kill you!

Am glad this came from a woman. Op you should be gazing at the ceiling by now I mean thinking about your life, do you wish to get married one day?
Re: She needs your Advice:My Boyfriend's Wife Is My New Boss, Should I Be Worried? by Danhumprey: 6:50pm On Oct 19, 2013
Stupid question! It's females like you that are giving the womenfolk a bad name! There are single men everywhere,seeking for a relationship with a gal and you are clinging like a leech to a married man. Shame on you.
Re: She needs your Advice:My Boyfriend's Wife Is My New Boss, Should I Be Worried? by Lawconfessor(f): 6:53pm On Oct 19, 2013
I ain't commented, cos i am yet-to-find out_ den knw wot to say.

So my dear op, u re a guy- and d man in question is ur manfriend- i suppose?

Or re u a wo'man??
Re: She needs your Advice:My Boyfriend's Wife Is My New Boss, Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 19, 2013
Fo*ck off.
Disgusting biyttch.

I will kill you!

GADDEM!!!! shocked

1 Like

Re: She needs your Advice:My Boyfriend's Wife Is My New Boss, Should I Be Worried? by Lawconfessor(f): 7:02pm On Oct 19, 2013
DANGOTEONE: Agreed, but a married guy!

I Mean D Op Being A Guy Nt A Woman, Cos I Checked His Profile- Except He's Gay.
Re: She needs your Advice:My Boyfriend's Wife Is My New Boss, Should I Be Worried? by chineloSA(f): 7:10pm On Oct 19, 2013
Fo*ck off.
Disgusting biyttch.

I will kill you!

shocked shocked shocked shocked You are a PSYCHIATRIC CANDIDATE.

Diagnosis : Schizophrenic, Dissociative, Anxiety, Bipolar Disorder. cheesy cheesy cheesy

No matter what the person does, but acid attack and killling ?? angry angry??

Get some serious help, or else this will work against you. You may repel those whom you love most. angry angry

1 Like

Re: She needs your Advice:My Boyfriend's Wife Is My New Boss, Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 19, 2013
The wife might just send hired assasins after the girl or just pour her acid after she might have finished the days job and going home or better still sack her. The woman is not just pretending as if she doesn't know her but looking for a trap for the lady.
Re: She needs your Advice:My Boyfriend's Wife Is My New Boss, Should I Be Worried? by Iaz93: 8:20pm On Oct 19, 2013
veave: you sound like someone from okene. na so dem dey do...
God pls dont let this type come my way, i dont want to go to jail for manslaughter.

Amen!
Do you mean ladies from okene are husband snatchers?! Or WTF are you trying to insinuate? angry
Re: She needs your Advice:My Boyfriend's Wife Is My New Boss, Should I Be Worried? by clow(m): 8:22pm On Oct 19, 2013

1 Question.. Please where do u work?...I think I need to aapply there.
Re: She needs your Advice:My Boyfriend's Wife Is My New Boss, Should I Be Worried? by dominique(f): 9:03pm On Oct 19, 2013
Chilly stuff from loretta_u. But sincerely sluts women like the op's 'friend' is responsible for so many headaches, heartaches, broken homes etc. I wonder how such women sleep at night. Here is one with a good job (according to her) yet she chooses to cling to another Woman's husband. Do we call this greed or stupiidity (or both)? She should count herself lucky if its the sack alone she gets.
Re: She needs your Advice:My Boyfriend's Wife Is My New Boss, Should I Be Worried? by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:33pm On Oct 19, 2013
Nawa see as una de busy de give advice and also insult each others this is a copy and paste story from Lindaikeji blog it it a letter written to her to seek for her blog readers advice
Re: She needs your Advice:My Boyfriend's Wife Is My New Boss, Should I Be Worried? by Ferdinandu(m): 10:16pm On Oct 19, 2013
Story story
Re: She needs your Advice:My Boyfriend's Wife Is My New Boss, Should I Be Worried? by Lawconfessor(f): 10:29pm On Oct 19, 2013
chineloSA: shocked shocked shocked shocked You are a PSYCHIATRIC CANDIDATE.

Diagnosis : Schizophrenic, Dissociative, Anxiety, Bipolar Disorder. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Get some serious help, or else this will work against you. You may repel those whom you love most. angry angry

Thank u so much to som extent.

I saw her post as weird n as pathetic as ..... And being obsessed too.

Name sake, i mean to harm- okay.
Re: She needs your Advice:My Boyfriend's Wife Is My New Boss, Should I Be Worried? by andyanders: 11:06pm On Oct 19, 2013

The truth MUST be found out one day and you can be silently murdered. The worst risk.
Re: She needs your Advice:My Boyfriend's Wife Is My New Boss, Should I Be Worried? by addictiv(m): 11:20pm On Oct 19, 2013
thought they all have brains.........
Re: She needs your Advice:My Boyfriend's Wife Is My New Boss, Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 19, 2013
Law-confessor:

Thank u so much to som extent.

I saw her post as weird n as pathetic as ..... And being obsessed too.

Name sake, i mean to harm- okay.
chineloSA:

shocked shocked shocked shocked You are a PSYCHIATRIC CANDIDATE.

both of you are very funny.

Pray that 15 -20 years from your wedding day, you don't get into this sort of mess.
After you've sacrificed your youth time and energy plus resources to build a home only to stand losing your years of hard labour to one greedy slutt. You might do worse than kill her

As we speak I know one such slutt who has managed to send a married woman of many years and pretty kids from her matrimonial home.she left with nothing.cos the business they do is family business.she put all her time and money into it.now it's a well known outfit here in owerri.very popular.even before she managed to drive her from her home,she never let the woman enjoy her husband.always going with him to trips abroad.got him to buy her two jeeps from another woman's hard earned money.
She kept doing this for long until she turned the man against his wife.
Then the battery set in.

He started to beat and abuse the woman who stood by him when he was nothing.the woman who helped him build the family wealth

Now she can't even enjoy the fruits of her labour.
The randy goat of a father doesn't even care if his kids feed or not.

Her cars are being driven by this biytch and her matrimonial bed is being defiled by this jezebel
Meanwhile his wife is the epitome of beauty.this his concubine stands no where in comparison with his wife.imagine what an indian 'half'caste looks like.(Indian mom n calabar dad)she's the embodiment of beauty in herself.
So definitely he couldn't have found his mistress more attractive.
Only God knows what got into him

You see I can be sweet and loving and my friends say I'm like the most tolerant person they've ever been with.

But I Will KILL any woman who tries to this to me.

No repentance on that stance.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Girl I Usually Have Sex With Keeps Falling In Church During Prayers.... / Why Women Lose Value And Respect In Relationships / Young Nigerian Man Marries His Older White Lover In Style (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.