Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,772 members, 7,798,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

If You Are A Confessor,what Will You Do? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / If You Are A Confessor,what Will You Do? (642 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are A Confessor,what Will You Do? by representae: 1:03pm On Oct 19, 2013
THOSE THAT HAVE WATCHED "LEGEND OF THe SEEKER" WILL UNDERSTAND WHAT AM TALKING ABOUT....if you happen to be a confessor what are you going to do with it.....
Re: If You Are A Confessor,what Will You Do? by homesteady(m): 1:08pm On Oct 19, 2013
I'll confess you undecided
Re: If You Are A Confessor,what Will You Do? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 19, 2013
I THINK I WILL CONFESS THE DEAN OF MY FACULTY
Re: If You Are A Confessor,what Will You Do? by Vivly(f): 2:10pm On Oct 19, 2013
I'll confess the devil
Re: If You Are A Confessor,what Will You Do? by Nomski0(f): 2:13pm On Oct 19, 2013
Confessors are too sappyangry. I'd rather be a Mord-Sith. cool.

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Confessor,what Will You Do? by Kaycee7(m): 2:55pm On Oct 19, 2013
Nomski0: Confessors are too sappyangry. I'd rather be a Mord-Sith. cool.
I think I'll like you to break me.
Re: If You Are A Confessor,what Will You Do? by sakaguchi(m): 3:54pm On Oct 19, 2013
Nomski0: Confessors are too sappyangry. I'd rather be a Mord-Sith. cool.
I couldn't agree with you more, I like mord-sith, being that they have several specialties and know too well how to break a HARD and ERECT man... smiley smiley smiley cheesy
Re: If You Are A Confessor,what Will You Do? by representae: 10:19pm On Oct 19, 2013
[quote author=homesteady]I'll confess you undecided[/quot
WETIN I DO YOU?
Re: If You Are A Confessor,what Will You Do? by SalC: 10:55pm On Oct 19, 2013
I will prefer being in condar so as to confess you all easily.

But mord siths rock joor.
Re: If You Are A Confessor,what Will You Do? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 19, 2013
If I was a confessor; I would've confessed Adaobi, Uj_sizzle, Nomski, Idowuogbo grin and Ijebabe....

Those Mordsiths gat class though grin...with their Agiel (or what do they call it) and their sexy dress...but too heartless angry.

Please I need Legend of the seeker back on TV sad
Re: If You Are A Confessor,what Will You Do? by sholay2011(m): 12:33am On Oct 20, 2013
^^^^^^ Asewo! angry
Re: If You Are A Confessor,what Will You Do? by representae: 4:38am On Oct 20, 2013
u kneel before me...and say.....Command Me Confessor.....will ve confess so many during diz ASUU strike..
Re: If You Are A Confessor,what Will You Do? by Nomski0(f): 1:36pm On Oct 20, 2013
sakaguchi:
I couldn't agree with you more, I like mord-sith, being that they have several specialties and know too well how to break a HARD and ERECT man... smiley smiley smiley cheesy
Yeah. I love their leather and ponytail.....and those Aigels....my enemies will suffer. cool

(1) (Reply)

Generator Rex Frostbite ( CARTOON MOVIE) / Disney’s Desperate Housewives Series To Be Filmed In Nigeria / Two Brides And A Baby Now Showing FREE On Ibakatv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.