Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,537 members, 7,770,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:19 AM

Welcome To Forum Games - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Welcome To Forum Games (17417 Views)

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) / Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Welcome To Forum Games by eldee(m): 3:21pm On Jul 06, 2008
How's y'all doing
As you might have noticed already, I, the Legen-Dary e[b]LD[/b]ee, am your new moderator grin
We all know how badly a moderator has been requested on thread so I just had to get to work without intros
To make this section smooth-running, I have compiled a list of rules for us to abide by

TOPICS
- No forum spamming
- All Adverts should be posted in the Adverts Section to make sure the audience is wider
- Please do not duplicate threads
- Use the search button to find already existing threads on that topic
- Avoid using jargon, abbreviations or "text talk"

POSTING
- No insults or personal attacks
- No off-topic posting, at least just put an '@ topic' on every post . . . C'mon, It's not that hard
- No foul language

Don't take things too personal.  Jokes are cracked and sarcasm is common
But if you are personally insulted.  Please use the "Report to Moderator" link.
If you keep ignoring the rules, a ban will be the consequence.

Please abide with the rules as I won't be held responsible for any actions I'm forced to take. . .

P.S: One final rule: No Flirting With Ib grin grin just kidding

7 Likes 1 Share

(1)

Shout Outs / Age Discriminating Optical Illusion / Submit Your "quote Of The Day"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.