Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) (52773 Views)

Van Vicker And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Tonto Dike Caught Sleeping With Van Vicker! / Genevieve Says Van Vicker Can't Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by FunnyPikincom(m): 2:18pm On Oct 19, 2013
Ghollywod actor Van Vicker is one of those fortunate to have married his first love....and today 19years after they met,they are celebrating 10years of marriage..10years with three beautiful children together.

He posted the following words to celebrate Adjoa his wife

''Its my 10th wedding anniversary TODAY, yeeaaaa. I pray the Lord grants me many, many, more years in marriage with my wife, Adjoa van Vicker. Amen. SEE US IN A FLASH BACK IN 1995 IN SECONDARY SCH. Its being 19yrs together.''

- See more at: http://vibenaija..com/2013/10/van-vicker-celebate-10th-years-wedding.html#sthash.NqZkmi0i.dpuf

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by ayobase(m): 2:33pm On Oct 19, 2013
This guy should be a role model to some of these Nollywood and Nollywood artists.

For good 10yrs.....I will keep rocking ur label once u keep up this good act!

HML.....and more yrs of marriage bliss IJN!

45 Likes

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by Parisfran(f): 5:15pm On Oct 19, 2013
So Van Vicker's marriage is 10yrs? I wont have guessed. Meanwhile a lot of his mates are still forming too fresh to be married.

13 Likes

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by mzwealth(f): 5:15pm On Oct 19, 2013
Open confession-Adjoa I luv ur husband.wot r we going to do abt it.

6 Likes

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by albiol: 8:42pm On Oct 19, 2013
From the first picture its obvious they both do weightlifting

13 Likes

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by dominique(f): 8:45pm On Oct 19, 2013
mzwealth: Open confession-Adjoa I luv ur husband.wot r we going to do abt it.

Lols, let her catch you tongue. She must be used to the attention her hubby ggetss from ladies sha. Kudos to them both for sticking together for almost 2 decades.

2 Likes

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by Elvin247(m): 9:15pm On Oct 19, 2013
albiol: From the first picture its obvious they both do weightlifting
lolz... I tink say na only me see am o

1 Like

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by Rejoice5000(f): 12:47am On Oct 20, 2013
All nairalanders ladies our will be in Australia if u wish that say amen
Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by ChiSun27(m): 6:23am On Oct 20, 2013
Van...u v now totally earned my respect. May God strengthen ur union d more. Amen.

4 Likes

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by Boll2010: 7:06am On Oct 20, 2013
dominique:

Lols, let her catch you tongue. She must be used to the attention her hubby ggetss from ladies sha. Kudos to them both for sticking together for almost 2 decades.
ahan ahan aunty u can lie ooo! Which one be two decade again.....shey 10yrs don turn two decades....I gez 20yrs is a century

14 Likes

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 20, 2013
to be honest, this is really good...

i pray i overcome all temptations just like dis guy have..and stick to my wife no matter what...when i get married sha...

YOU HAVE EARNED MY RESPECT MAHN....

5 Likes

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 20, 2013
Van Vicker kiss
Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by slimyem: 12:28pm On Oct 20, 2013
Choi!!shocked shocked
I would never have thought this guy was married talk less for 10 years...
Beautiful family.

3 Likes

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 12:34pm On Oct 20, 2013
His wife is too muscular and UGLY......jeez!!! I wonder what ('pick-up') van vicker saw in her angry
Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by bingbagbo(m): 5:42pm On Oct 20, 2013
angry
Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by victorazy(m): 5:43pm On Oct 20, 2013
Van Dicker
Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by free2ryhme: 5:44pm On Oct 20, 2013
the beauty of marriage

awwwwwhhhh cheesy
Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by joyli: 5:46pm On Oct 20, 2013
LesbianBoy: His wife is too muscular and UGLY......jeez!!! I wonder what ('pick-up') van vicker saw in her angry

May God forgive you with ur bad mouth embarassed embarassed

33 Likes

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by Policewoman(f): 5:46pm On Oct 20, 2013
Ghollwood? What is that??

2 Likes

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by ifyalways(f): 5:46pm On Oct 20, 2013
Yay.
Gh bond and love stays true. cool
More fun and happy years to them.

1 Like

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by V0lv0(f): 5:47pm On Oct 20, 2013
LesbianBoy: His wife is too muscular and UGLY......jeez!!! I wonder what ('pick-up') van vicker saw in her angry
Excuse me she is not ugly. God does not create ugly things. That is somebody"s wife thank you very much! She may not be your type but they have been together for 19years(way before he was famous) with three kids. Grow up please! Your name already says it all!

21 Likes

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 20, 2013

Are you the one living his life? What the fu..ck is your business in his choice of life partner? What would you know, small boys like you don't understand the language of love and you will probably never fall in love for the rest of your life thats why you are saying something so utterly stupid.

Hes attracted to her, he love her, he find her beautiful, they have three beautiful children, they are happy, their years of togetherness is testimony.

[size=17pt]And most importanly they don't care what the fu..ck you think. So you can take your opinion and go back to hell where you came from. [/size]

34 Likes

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by victorazy(m): 5:47pm On Oct 20, 2013
mzwealth: Open confession-Adjoa I luv ur husband.wot r we going to do abt it.
Stupidity in the highest!
No go marry that ur mechanic wey dey make pass on u bitch!

4 Likes

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by Aromas: 5:47pm On Oct 20, 2013
ayobase: This guy should be a role model to some of these Nollywood and Nollywood artists.

For good 10yrs.....I will keep rocking ur label once u keep up this good act!

HML.....and more yrs of marriage bliss IJN!

Truly u've said d fact n noting else 2say more dan 2 wish him n his beloved family happiness.
Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by yomanovic: 5:48pm On Oct 20, 2013

You are a fool!!!

18 Likes

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by jonagaga(m): 5:49pm On Oct 20, 2013
Boll2010: ahan ahan aunty u can lie ooo! Which one be two decade again.....shey 10yrs don turn two decades....I gez 20yrs is a century
abeg help me tell her oo
Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by Gbenge77(m): 5:49pm On Oct 20, 2013
Fabulous,terrific,and absolutely fantastic!
Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by Lakayanah: 5:49pm On Oct 20, 2013
What they share is pure unadulterated love. My sisters out there dreaming no vacancy except you want to be used as the doormat.
Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by Gabrielsylar(m): 5:49pm On Oct 20, 2013
Luck was on his side
Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 20, 2013
Sssssshhh Van Vicker is a Nigerian by default and a NL'er.
Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 20, 2013
what is it with africans and dubai ? yall are crazy. why cant you patronize places like the resort in calabar. i forget the name now

4 Likes

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 20, 2013
Ghanaian men are very loyal to their women and they treat them well too.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Princess Shyngle: I Used My Money To Look Expensive With Empty Bank Account / May D Vs A Wanted Criminal: Thunder Fire Anybody Who Tags Me With This Guy Again / Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.