Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

To The Ladies, Whats The Best Way To Care For Your Private Part - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / To The Ladies, Whats The Best Way To Care For Your Private Part (29767 Views)

Is A Separated Spouse Obligated To Care For Their Ill Partner? / Ladies, Whats Your Definition Of Sexy? / Best Way to Punish Kids? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

To The Ladies, Whats The Best Way To Care For Your Private Part by bunsexy(f): 3:18pm On Oct 19, 2013
To the ladies, whats the best way to care for your private part to aviod inbalances...is water good alone when washing it or should soap be applied?..how many times in a day?..i remember i had a friend that complained about her boyfriend saying she dosnt smell good down there so to the question, whats the best way to care for your private part?
Re: To The Ladies, Whats The Best Way To Care For Your Private Part by Chimezie198(m): 3:21pm On Oct 19, 2013
Use OMO detergent miss am with Jik wash am four times daily.
Make sure say u spread ur underwear inside refrigerator after washing it... When e don cold wella then u come wear am make e dey cool ur private part due to Nigeria's harsh weather.
smiley
Re: To The Ladies, Whats The Best Way To Care For Your Private Part by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 19, 2013
Chimezie198: Use OMO detergent miss am with Jik wash am four times daily.
Make sure say u spread ur underwear inside refrigerator after washing it... When e don cold wella then u come wear am make e dey cool ur private part due to Nigeria's harsh weather.
smiley
gbam.correct boy.you too make sense.

Bet you fit practicalize am for yourself 1st. All PUN INTENDED
Re: To The Ladies, Whats The Best Way To Care For Your Private Part by Chimezie198(m): 4:28pm On Oct 19, 2013
kulyie: gbam.correct boy.you too make sense.

Bet you fit practicalize am for yourself 1st. All PUN INTENDED
just helping out sweets.
If her bf complains of her punny smelling, she should spray RAID there to kill all d insecticide in there.
Then afterwards spray perfume in her punny... After her bf finishes giving her mouthaction, if him ever cheat on her ever eh...? I go deactivate my account.
Re: To The Ladies, Whats The Best Way To Care For Your Private Part by fernandoc(m): 4:29pm On Oct 19, 2013
Some ladies can use izal depending on how frequent pilgrims visit there
Re: To The Ladies, Whats The Best Way To Care For Your Private Part by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 19, 2013
Associatiƶn of Toto people at it again

1 Like

Re: To The Ladies, Whats The Best Way To Care For Your Private Part by soulglo: 8:36pm On Oct 19, 2013
bunsexy: To the ladies, whats the best way to care for your private part to aviod inbalances...is water good alone when washing it or should soap be applied?..how many times in a day?..i remember i had a friend that complained about her boyfriend saying she dosnt smell good down there so to the question, whats the best way to care for your private part?

Water is good but you can also use a mild soap. Summers Eve, fds etc. Just do not put any soap in there. See your Gynecologist if there's a smell.

2 Likes

Re: To The Ladies, Whats The Best Way To Care For Your Private Part by Woged2005(f): 5:19am On Oct 20, 2013
Sister, ur thread is very beneficial. Some men who're criticizing women here are same men u can't sleep on the same bed with due to body & mouth odor.

First u need to understand what causes odor in the private part of women. It's the breakdown of body fluids (including internal secretions, semen, pre-cum, menstrual fluids, discharges, etc) by bacteria/ heat, which causes them to decay & emit foul odour. Therefore, the difference btw women who smell and those who don't depends on how often they cleanup.

If you have started 'meeting men' :

1. To avoid embarrassment during intimacy, always enter bathroom & shower, wash ur private part, or use feminine wipes, b4 intimacy.
2. Immediately after intimacy enter bathroom and 'flush' (wash your private part with clean water or take a shower). It's almost a sin not to clean-up after s*x, especially if u didn't use protection
3. If u can afford it carry scented feminine wipes or douche in ur handbag. Use them any time u feel uncomfortable with ur odour. (Note: Doctors say frequent douching can kill useful bacteria in the body)
4. If there's good water supply shower 3 times a day, if water is scarce shower twice a day (morning, and night).
5. When going out in the heat of the sun, wear either net panties (to allow air) or cotton panties (to absorb body secretions). U can use a pantyliner to help keep ur panties clean. When u get back home u can then change to whatever panty that turns ur husband on (satin, silk, microfiber, etc). Use panties only once and wash them (don't wear dirty panties bc u think nobody sees it. bacteria sees it grin)

Pls when it comes to feminine products that enter ur body buy USA or European quality (tested & trusted). Avoid cheap Chinese products to avoid side effects. Anti-bacterial feminine wipes sell for abt N600 - N1,000 per pack (US quality), which lasts more than a month. I'm sure most girls can afford it.

ABSTAIN FROM PROMISCUOUS S*X. MULTIPLE PARTNERS CAUSE ODOURS TOO. grin grin IF YOU MUST HAVE S*X USE PROTECTION

30 Likes

Re: To The Ladies, Whats The Best Way To Care For Your Private Part by degurl(f): 6:05am On Oct 20, 2013
Shave!!! Do not grow hairs down there. Always keep a hair free Punanii because the hairs will trap sweats, discharge, bacteria and dirt. Imagine the combination of all these on one person. Why won't your kitten smell.
Washing with mild soap and water alone is enough to stay clean and fresh. Douching is harmful to the kitten in that it will destroy all the normal bacteria flora and cause an balance in the pH of the kitten thereby giving all kinds of bacteria and fungi a good environment to thrive, multiply and make life very uncomfortable for you.

Bacteria vaginosis is the most common. cheesy

In addition, always shave the hair around the anus. Those hairs traps poo and the smell most times extends to the kitten.

6 Likes

Re: To The Ladies, Whats The Best Way To Care For Your Private Part by EfemenaXY: 6:42am On Oct 20, 2013
Woged2005: Sister, ur thread is very beneficial. Some men who're criticizing women here are same men u can't sleep on the same bed with due to body & mouth odor.

First u need to understand what causes odor in the private part of women. It's the breakdown of body fluids (including internal secretions, semen, pre-cum, menstrual fluids, discharges, etc) by bacteria/ heat, which causes them to decay & emit foul odour. Therefore, the difference btw women who smell and those who don't depends on how often they cleanup.

1. To avoid embarrassment during intimacy, always enter bathroom & shower, wash ur private part, or use feminine wipes, b4 intimacy.
2. Immediately after intimacy enter bathroom and 'flush' (wash your private part with clean water or take a shower). It's almost a sin not to clean-up after s*x, especially if u didn't use protection
3. If u can afford it carry scented feminine wipes or douche in ur handbag. Use them any time u feel uncomfortable with ur odour. (Note: Doctors say frequent douching can kill useful bacteria in the body)
4. If there's good water supply shower 3 times a day, if water is scarce shower twice a day (morning, and night).
5. When going out in the heat of the sun, wear either net panties (to allow air) or cotton panties (to absorb body secretions). U can use a pantyliner to help keep ur panties clean. When u get back home u can then change to whatever panty that turns ur husband on (satin, silk, microfiber, etc). Use panties only once and wash them (don't wear dirty panties bc u think nobody sees it. bacteria sees it grin)

Pls when it comes to feminine products that enter ur body buy USA or European quality (tested & trusted). Avoid cheap Chinese products to avoid side effects. Anti-bacterial feminine wipes sell for abt N600 - N1,000 per pack (US quality), which lasts more than a month. I'm sure most girls can afford it.

ABSTAIN FROM PROMISCUOUS S*X. MULTIPLE PARTNERS CAUSE ODOURS TOO. grin grin IF YOU MUST HAVE S*X USE PROTECTION

Excellent post - well said! smiley

1 Like

Re: To The Ladies, Whats The Best Way To Care For Your Private Part by bunsexy(f): 6:55am On Oct 20, 2013
i really love your post Woged2005 ...Thanks
Re: To The Ladies, Whats The Best Way To Care For Your Private Part by Nobody: 7:03am On Oct 20, 2013
Chimezie198: just helping out sweets.
If her bf complains of her punny smelling, she should spray RAID there to kill all d insecticide in there.
Then afterwards spray perfume in her punny... After her bf finishes giving her mouthaction, if him ever cheat on her ever eh...? I go deactivate my account.
aww. How sweet of you cheesy it wont be bad cleansing your preek to buy rubbing harpic on it to kill all the bacteria/germs in it. wink
Re: To The Ladies, Whats The Best Way To Care For Your Private Part by Woged2005(f): 1:29pm On Oct 20, 2013
bunsexy: i really love your post Woged2005 ...Thanks

Thanks Sista. If u look at the number of views on ur thread but with very few posts u can tell that many of our sisters are suffering in silence. They have the same questions but very shy to ask in order not to expose themselves. I thank u for the thread. I know how many relationships that have ended bc the man can no longer take his gf having bad odour. It's a big turn-off to most men. Thanks for the thread.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To The Ladies, Whats The Best Way To Care For Your Private Part by Ngokafor(f): 3:18pm On Oct 20, 2013
Woged2005: Sister, ur thread is very beneficial. Some men who're criticizing women here are same men u can't sleep on the same bed with due to body & mouth odor.

...so true,way to go!...
Re: To The Ladies, Whats The Best Way To Care For Your Private Part by nwababy: 4:15pm On Oct 20, 2013
My dear, women are adviced not to use anything in their private parts. Women pp have a pecular smell that's how nature made it. But, ask of lactacyd and famfresh they smell very nice but the side effect is what I don't no. As for all the teenage boys in this trend pls go and watch cartoon network this an adult section

2 Likes

Re: To The Ladies, Whats The Best Way To Care For Your Private Part by Chimezie198(m): 9:35am On Oct 21, 2013
kulyie: aww. How sweet of you cheesy it wont be bad cleansing your preek to buy rubbing harpic on it to kill all the bacteria/germs in it. wink
My preek no get bacteria/germs at all.
I dey bath five times in a day... Morning, afternoon, evening, night and midnight.
Na iron sponge i dey use.

Also I dey change pant 4 times daily... I no dey wear boxers.
Na IRON pant i dey wear... Made in Hong Kong

1 Like

Re: To The Ladies, Whats The Best Way To Care For Your Private Part by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 21, 2013
Use dettol and mild soap....u honestly have to use mild scented soap and soft sponge to scrub , all extra activities from there...only water will not help...mine is always squeaky clean and odorless ... smiley

Your better half will testify.... wink
Just Thank me later smiley...
Re: To The Ladies, Whats The Best Way To Care For Your Private Part by soulglo: 4:49pm On Oct 21, 2013
Amelian: Use dettol and mild soap....u honestly have to use mild scented soap and soft sponge to scrub , all extra activities from there...only water will not help...mine is always squeaky clean and odorless ... smiley

Your better half will testify.... wink
Just Thank me later smiley...

Did you just say dettol. Isn't that an antiseptic? Why not just use battery acid and iron sponge
Re: To The Ladies, Whats The Best Way To Care For Your Private Part by brighter: 4:52pm On Oct 21, 2013
Woged2005: Pls when it comes to feminine products that enter ur body buy USA or European quality (tested & trusted). Avoid cheap Chinese products to avoid side effects. Anti-bacterial feminine wipes sell for abt N600 - N1,000 per pack (US quality), which lasts more than a month.

Please elaborate more on this products, if possible give few names
Re: To The Ladies, Whats The Best Way To Care For Your Private Part by Nobody: 1:15am On Oct 22, 2013
soul_glo:

Did you just say dettol. Isn't that an antiseptic? Why not just use battery acid and iron sponge

Olodo!....it's shows u r not hygienic in nature .of course it's antiseptic, and mild...when a little drops is mixed in bathing water, I bath with it..and wash up with it....I don't use it raw like that......nothing dangerous about it....dettol kills germs and bacteria, if u don't know...and it's advisable by medical practitioners to add a little in bathing water...avnt u seen dettol soap for bathing?

Na wa for mindset o...jeez!

1 Like

Re: To The Ladies, Whats The Best Way To Care For Your Private Part by soulglo: 1:47am On Oct 22, 2013
Amelian:

Olodo!....it's shows u r not hygienic in nature .of course it's antiseptic, and mild...when a little drops is mixed in bathing water, I bath with it..and wash up with it....I don't use it raw like that......nothing dangerous about it....dettol kills germs and bacteria, if u don't know...and it's advisable by medical practitioners to add a little in bathing water...avnt u seen dettol soap for bathing?

Na wa for mindset o...jeez!

What does olodo mean? I am sure it's something nice. Okay I am sure it's your 50 kobo medical practitioner who told you to use an antiseptic to wash your vagina. A healthy vagina does not need antiseptics. In fact using antiseptics on your vagina messes with the normal floral of your vagina which will definitely lead to an infection. No woman who has a healthy vagina needs to use antiseptics on her vagina. If you need an antiseptic to feel clean then you have a problem. Get a new gynecologist.

1 Like

Re: To The Ladies, Whats The Best Way To Care For Your Private Part by Woged2005(f): 11:04am On Oct 22, 2013
brighter: Woged2005: Pls when it comes to feminine products that enter ur body buy USA or European quality (tested & trusted). Avoid cheap Chinese products to avoid side effects. Anti-bacterial feminine wipes sell for abt N600 - N1,000 per pack (US quality), which lasts more than a month. Please elaborate more on this products, if possible give few names

Disclaimer: Please your personal physician is the best person to advice you on health issues/ products. I'm not one. Do not rely on my unreliable advice. grin

Having said that many supermarkets and pharmacies have a rack designated for feminine products. On the rack I usually see products like:

1.Tampon,
2.liquid douche,
3.regular douche,
4.feminine wipes,
5.ovulation predictor,
6.pregnancy test strips,
7.female pads,
8.pantyliner,
9.anti-yeast creams,
10.anti-fungal creams,
11.urinary tract infection test strips,
12. intimacy lubricants,
13.bikini-area wax (hair remover)
14.female shave creams (hair remover),
15.Vag*nal PH balance soaps/ creams
16.massage creams/oils
17.silky smooth leg creams (Leg hair remover)
18.acne wipes(to control pimples and face oil)
19.facial spot removers (to remove dark spots on the face)
20.blemish removers (removes balckheads and red blemishes)
21.body sprays
22.female vlbrators (grin, zzzzzzzz! for married couple pre-intimacy or for all those lonely ladies)
23.panties with no pant lines (pants that don't show lines on your skirts or dress)
24. vag*nal contraceptive creams, foams/films (they kill sp*rms on contact. Note they don't prevent HIV infection)

etc, etc, etc I don tire. dem too plenty for USA.

hahahahaa grin grin grin. I see these products everywhere in the stores in US and UK. I'm sure they'll be in Nigeria too.

Ok don't ask me more.
Re: To The Ladies, Whats The Best Way To Care For Your Private Part by exposureworld: 11:19am On Oct 22, 2013
Woged2005:

Disclaimer: Please your personal physician is the best person to advice you on health issues/ products. I'm not one. Do not rely on my unreliable advice. grin

Having said that many supermarkets and pharmacies have a rack designated for feminine products. On the rack I usually see products like:

1.Tampon,
2.liquid douche,
3.regular douche,
4.feminine wipes,
5.ovulation predictor,
6.pregnancy test strips,
7.female pads,
8.pantyliner,
9.anti-yeast creams,
10.anti-fungal creams,
11.urinary tract infection test strips,
12. intimacy lubricants,
13.bikini-area wax (hair remover)
14.female shave creams (hair remover),
15.Vag*nal PH balance soaps/ creams
16.massage creams/oils
17.silky smooth leg creams (Leg hair remover)
18.acne wipes(to control pimples and face oil)
19.facial spot removers (to remove dark spots on the face)
20.blemish removers (removes balckheads and red blemishes)
21.body sprays
22.female vlbrators (grin, zzzzzzzz! for married couple pre-intimacy or for all those lonely ladies)
23.panties with no pant lines (pants that don't show lines on your skirts or dress)
24. vag*nal contraceptive creams, foams/films (they kill sp*rms on contact. Note they don't prevent HIV infection)

etc, etc, etc I don tire. dem too plenty for USA.

hahahahaa grin grin grin. I see these products everywhere in the stores in US and UK. I'm sure they'll be in Nigeria too.

Ok don't ask me more.

@woged2005, these products are not only in USA/UK, as you wrote. We have them in our shops/outlets in Nigeria at Owerri. They can be shipped discretely to customers at Lagos, PH, Aba, Abuja, etc via ABC Transport: ExposureWorld (08063672869). or send email:exposureworld@usa.com), we are also on BB on request.
Re: To The Ladies, Whats The Best Way To Care For Your Private Part by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 22, 2013
soul_glo:

What does olodo mean? I am sure it's something nice. Okay I am sure it's your 50 kobo medical practitioner who told you to use an antiseptic to wash your vagina. A healthy vagina does not need antiseptics. In fact using antiseptics on your vagina messes with the normal floral of your vagina which will definitely lead to an infection. No woman who has a healthy vagina needs to use antiseptics on her vagina. If you need an antiseptic to feel clean then you have a problem. Get a new gynecologist.

Olodo, means ode....I guess u will claim not to know the meaning , ode too.....lol.... Anyways, your brain is too slow 2 understand , all av bn saying....so it's no use wasting my time on replying your rants.....you , cockroach .... grin....lol....excuse my use of language....but I guess u will understand this one better....lol.....well, am happy and comfortable with wat I use to bath and clean...so no biggie...
If u av an infection with your private, it's none of my buisness..so don't assume like a c...ockroa......u can complete the rest spelling for me.... tongue. that someonelse has an infection....
How old are u sef?
Re: To The Ladies, Whats The Best Way To Care For Your Private Part by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 22, 2013
Amelian, i don't think using dettol down there is a good idea. Some pple claim dt only water is needed down there, although, i beg to differ on that! Dettol looks a bit too extreme, though!

But if you feel more comfortable using it, UR BODY, UR CHOICE!
Re: To The Ladies, Whats The Best Way To Care For Your Private Part by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 22, 2013
Adding drips of dettol to my bath water is not a problem for me... I feel squeaky clean after bathing with it..

1 Like

Re: To The Ladies, Whats The Best Way To Care For Your Private Part by Joel3(m): 12:48pm On Oct 22, 2013
use hydrogen peroxide it give odorless kitten
Re: To The Ladies, Whats The Best Way To Care For Your Private Part by soulglo: 3:25pm On Oct 22, 2013
It's ridiculous the feminine hygiene products out there. I went to the store to buy tampons one day and after standing there for like 5 minutes I just got so irritated. I just want tampons and there is a whole aisle full of these things. So unnecessary. They package and repackage and women just keep buying them. First you have to decide tampons or pads. You choose tampons. Then scented or unscented. Then heavy, regular or light. Then paper or plastic (May God forgive the person that came up with paper applicators). Then maybe brand and quantity. Just for a box of tampons. I don't blame women that just stick with just pads. Pads too have their issues LOL

1 Like

Re: To The Ladies, Whats The Best Way To Care For Your Private Part by soulglo: 3:31pm On Oct 22, 2013
Amelian:

Olodo, means ode....I guess u will claim not to know the meaning , ode too.....lol.... Anyways, your brain is too slow 2 understand , all av bn saying....so it's no use wasting my time on replying your rants.....you , cockroach .... grin....lol....excuse my use of language....but I guess u will understand this one better....lol.....well, am happy and comfortable with wat I use to bath and clean...so no biggie...
If u av an infection with your private, it's none of my buisness..so don't assume like a c...ockroa......u can complete the rest spelling for me.... tongue. that someonelse has an infection....
How old are u sef?

Sigh. Child go take a nap. Are you upset over the battery acid joke. Is it really that painful to you. Rambling on and on about your vagina. Okay I get it. You use dettol on your vagina. I think it is extreme. I have volunteered with planned parenthood since I was 17 years old so I am not telling you what I do not know. I know for a fact that your method is extreme. But if you need to then go ahead. Some people's bodies can handle some pretty extreme things. Just don't get ghetto because I said dettol was extreme. I never accused you of having an unclean vagina because that's exactly how you sound. Too defensive. You really are protesting too much

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: To The Ladies, Whats The Best Way To Care For Your Private Part by EmyLeo(m): 10:54am On Oct 27, 2013
degurl: Shave!!! Do not grow hairs down there. Always keep a hair free Punanii because the hairs will trap sweats, discharge, bacteria and dirt. Imagine the combination of all these on one person. Why won't your kitten smell.
Washing with mild soap and water alone is enough to stay clean and fresh. Douching is harmful to the kitten in that it will destroy all the normal bacteria flora and cause an balance in the pH of the kitten thereby giving all kinds of bacteria and fungi a good environment to thrive, multiply and make life very uncomfortable for you.

In addition, always shave the hair around the anus. Those hairs traps poo and the smell most times extends to the kitten.
cute...
Re: To The Ladies, Whats The Best Way To Care For Your Private Part by ifyalways(f): 3:02pm On Oct 27, 2013
soul_glo:

LOL cheesy
Re: To The Ladies, Whats The Best Way To Care For Your Private Part by arctoni: 4:02pm On Oct 27, 2013
degurl: Shave!!! Do not grow hairs down there. Always keep a hair free Punanii because the hairs will trap sweats, discharge, bacteria and dirt. Imagine the combination of all these on one person. Why won't your kitten smell.

Pls aunty....hw do I shave the hair around d anus cus av got 3 much hair dr....d last time I used cutlass I injured my uncle johhny

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Is More Important In Marriage? Love Or Character / My Younger Sister Has This Entitlement Mentality. Help I'm Scared For Her. / Please Help, My Sister-in-law Is Missing. See Her Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.