Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

Very silly Films! Too Funny. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Very silly Films! Too Funny. (1359 Views)

Why Are Many Nigerian Start-up Enterpreneurs Very Silly? / Link To Download Bollywood Films(indian Movies) / Any Lover Of Mount Zion Films In The House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very silly Films! Too Funny. by VillageBoi(m): 4:26pm On Oct 19, 2013
Ok no be joke, na real films... simple & short, white people too can make very stu.pid films. So make una leave Nollywood alone.

Avalanche Shark

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sotQoOngYno

Shark Pool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ri-UE0pEomA
Re: Very silly Films! Too Funny. by Kslib(m): 4:32pm On Oct 19, 2013
Wow shocked shocked shocked, oh boy!! See nyash?

No need to watch the video again---- Those two nyash just made my day..
OP,God bless you!
All izz well!
Re: Very silly Films! Too Funny. by sholay2011(m): 4:39pm On Oct 19, 2013
^^^^^Lmao! grin grin grin grin

@Villageboi...tnx for d videos jare. Dis white ppl sef...
Re: Very silly Films! Too Funny. by VillageBoi(m): 6:13pm On Oct 19, 2013
Teehee, glad y'all enjoyed it.

Errrrmmmm Mr Kslib... stop looking at booty and watch the foolishness of the 'trailer'.
Re: Very silly Films! Too Funny. by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 19, 2013
bro, Villageboi
the problem is not that whites dont make foolish movies, it is that they make much more SENSIBLE movies than the ones you posted, MUCH MORE....while Nollywood simply is built on these crap movies , as the ones you posted.
let's be real for a minute: how many GOOD Nollywood movie have you seen lately?!
ps by good i mean proper audio, proper lighting, proper script, proper acting, proper camera work, proper cast etc as for the storyline, anyone has their own preferences so i wont put it on this list
Re: Very silly Films! Too Funny. by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 19, 2013
MRbrownJAY: bro, Villageboi
the problem is not that whites dont make foolish movies, it is that they make much more SENSIBLE movies than the ones you posted, MUCH MORE....while Nollywood simply is built on these crap movies , as the ones you posted.
let's be real for a minute: how many GOOD Nollywood movie have you seen lately?!
ps by good i mean proper audio, proper lighting, proper script, proper acting, proper camera work, proper cast etc as for the storyline, anyone has their own preferences so i wont put it on this list

Blah blah blah undecided undecided which good movie are you talking about? After earth? Iron man 3? Hit man? Man of steel? Tsheeeeew!
Re: Very silly Films! Too Funny. by Nobody: 12:21am On Oct 20, 2013
^^^i cant argue with you about what a GOOD MOVIE is......if you dont know then you will never know, bro.
the movie you mentioned above had proper audio, proper lighting, proper script, proper acting, proper camera work, proper cast.....the fact that you didnt like the "storyline" is irrelevant to the point at hand.

this is what I (MBJ) take as the foundation of a good movie, you cant have a good movie without these.
Re: Very silly Films! Too Funny. by VillageBoi(m): 12:46am On Oct 20, 2013

Hi Mr Jay this was never meant to be a 'serious' thread... it's just a bit of humour. And yes I have seen good Nigerian movies lately. Haba nah, it's not a thread about 'proper' audio, lighting and so on... it actually is about what you said is 'irrelevant' - "storyline" and yes these two happen to be as dumb as the come. wink
Anyway I apologise to you if we're not allowed to have a bit of fun!

PS - LMAOFUTMTWIS @ the videos teehee! grin

3 Likes

Re: Very silly Films! Too Funny. by Kslib(m): 9:55am On Oct 20, 2013
Ok, just watched the videos!!

The second video completely killed me---- It got me Rotflmfao!! grin grin

Don't go into the pool--- Do not go into the pool--- There is a shark---- There is a shark in it.. See the way the whole acting be sef.. It was supposed to be tragic, but it cracked me up..lol

I don die.. grin grin grin
All izz well!
Re: Very silly Films! Too Funny. by VillageBoi(m): 10:01am On Oct 20, 2013
^ ^ ^
Hahahahahaha! Just don't go in the pool... Duh!! lol
Re: Very silly Films! Too Funny. by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 21, 2013
WTF, which kind?... The first trailer was a lil managable, the plot and characters tried small, but the second... My question is how the f**k did the shark find its way into the pool and what are those guys still doing there trying to still swim when there's a shark in the pool?
I watch the first trailer, but i'm regreting why i even watched the second upto 50sec (what a waste of MB).
Re: Very silly Films! Too Funny. by VillageBoi(m): 8:26am On Oct 21, 2013
^ ^ ^
Hahahahaha. Sorry my broda, how bodi anyway? Ok, even sef the 2nd film is meant to be stu.pid... the thing take style pass stu.pid lol
Re: Very silly Films! Too Funny. by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 21, 2013
the problem is not that whites don't make foolish movies, it is that they make much more SENSIBLE movies than the ones you posted, MUCH MORE....while Nollywood simply is built on these crap movies , as the ones you posted.
ps by good i mean proper audio, proper lighting, proper script, proper acting, proper camera work, proper cast etc
WTF is this dude talking about?
Re: Very silly Films! Too Funny. by sholay2011(m): 9:05am On Oct 21, 2013
^^^^^ Na evritin be 'WTF' for ya side....dhurr!!! undecided
Re: Very silly Films! Too Funny. by VillageBoi(m): 9:15am On Oct 21, 2013
tony ayo:
WTF is this dude talking about?
Don't get him wrong he does have a point but probably misunderstood that I was joking with the thread.
Re: Very silly Films! Too Funny. by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 21, 2013
sholay2011: ^^^^^ Na evritin be 'WTF' for ya side....dhurr!!! undecided
WTF? I hear say last thursday (17th Oct) na your 83rd birthday for NL, HBD in arears sha.
Re: Very silly Films! Too Funny. by lepasharon(f): 9:19pm On Dec 22, 2013
If you guys actually read the comments you will find that Shark pool is a parody of crap films undecided
Re: Very silly Films! Too Funny. by VillageBoi(m): 12:03am On Dec 23, 2013
lepasharon: If you guys actually read the comments you will find that Shark pool is a parody of crap films undecided
Lol, don't take anything in this thread seriously... Shark Pool is also actually not even a real film wink
The thread was opened at a time when there was so much Nollywood bashing going on (not that that ever ends)... it was opened just for a laugh... nothing else.
Re: Very silly Films! Too Funny. by adadadon(m): 12:26am On Dec 23, 2013
..... smh

(1) (Reply)

Tinsel And Amof Audition / Freetv Vouchers For Sale Here / Big Brother Naija 2019: The Naked Truth Of a Sex TV Show Worst than Brothel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.