Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

"Scandal" Fan Page. - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / "Scandal" Fan Page. (7211 Views)

>>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< / SUPERNATURAL Fan Page / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 07, 2013
alutacontinua: Last episode was kiss

Huck (i hope i got that right) is tooooooooo mush! kiss

Nd did I see Pastor Evangelist Mrs Vice President kill somebody? lipsrsealed

OMG! The look on Cyrus' face throughout the episode is grin grin grin cry
The scene where Cyrus broke down in front of Mellie was hilarious. I knew Mama Pope wasn't clean right from the moment she chewed her wrists and killed the doctor to escape, such expertise and strength she must have used. Poor Olivia, she has two crazy parents.
Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 08, 2013
I've just finished watching the first episode. I'm soo hooked ! embarassed

But Olivia needs to smile a bit more. tongue
Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by Fourcade(m): 1:16am On Dec 10, 2013

Politiks really makes people mad.

Huck and Cyrus are my best characters in Scandal. Cyrus makes me laugh my ass out. grin.At one point,he was ready to sacrifice everything including his marriage.Next minute,he's wandering around his room,waiting for his husband to come home.Funny man grin

I knew overnight Pro-choice madame would do something drastic later when she saw those pics.

Politiks ehn! grin
Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by lepasharon(f): 4:51am On Dec 10, 2013
Hmm..I think I'll watch this show one day and see what the hype's about..
Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by coogar: 3:54pm On Dec 11, 2013

huck is a lunatic. how can he do that to his best friend, more so a woman? cyrus is comedy central & olivia's mum is a criminal.
Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by coogar: 12:51pm On Dec 13, 2013
"hell hath no fury like a woman whose husband is screwing another man" - cyrus!!

this man should win an award. he's by far the best actor in america. grin
Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 13, 2013
^ ^ ^ get thee behind me!
I've told myself i'm nt watching dis episode till sunday. I have a lot to do undecided
Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by coogar: 1:30pm On Dec 13, 2013
alutacontinua: ^ ^ ^ get thee behind me!
I've told myself i'm nt watching dis episode till sunday. I have a lot to do undecided

stay away from this thread then, unfollow till sunday. no one will wait for you till sunday. go & read your books. if you score anything less than A, you are in trouble.
Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 13, 2013
coogar:

stay away from this thread then, unfollow till sunday. no one will wait for you till sunday. go & read your books. if you score anything less than A, you are in trouble.

embarassed embarassed embarassed
I can squeeze out 40mins grin
Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by coogar: 1:37pm On Dec 13, 2013
alutacontinua:

embarassed embarassed embarassed
I can squeeze out 40mins grin

squeeze away.....
Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 13, 2013
I loved that little speech Eli gave to Fitz about how he's a spoiled boy and disappoints him as a suitor for his daughter. Fitz looked like all the life had been sucked out of him. grin grin

Meanwhile, Kerry Washington should do something about how she scrunches her face like she's about to take a dump and vomit at the same time. It makes her look ridiculous and ugly especially when she's in tears.
Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 13, 2013
We need more of Olivia Pope on planet earth. More Gladiators in suit. Am hooked! Episode 2.
Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by smashall20: 9:11pm On Dec 14, 2013
Tv show quote of the week "...that's a matter of National Security and its above your pay grade Mr President." Rowan nailed it there!!!

When Jake told Olivia "do not underestimate the president," i knew something was up. Rowan of all people should know that being the President of the United States comes with its own unique power. Good to know President Grant is not as weak as he has been made to look a couple of times.

And what in God's name is Olivia's mom doing in front of the White House
Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by coogar: 9:15pm On Dec 14, 2013
Phder: We need more of Olivia Pope on planet earth. More Gladiators in suit. Am hooked! Episode 2.

she's overrated.
within a minute, she can conjure up groundbreaking ideas to save anyone from trouble but she finds it difficult to keep her legs together? oh please.......

1 Like

Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by smashall20: 9:18pm On Dec 14, 2013
coogar:

she's overrated.
within a minute, she can conjure up groundbreaking ideas to save anyone from trouble but she finds it difficult to keep her legs together? oh please.......

Keep her legs together when its the President, Are u joking?
Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by coogar: 9:26pm On Dec 14, 2013
smashall20:

Keep her legs together when its the President, Are u joking?

what if he's the president? is he räping her? olivia says no one moment & she starts screwing him the other minute. the president is married for fück's sake. what kind of an intelligent woman does that?

i would rather have her doing it deliberately instead of how the plot is. she does not want it, she ignores his calls & then few minutes later, she's weak in the knees.
Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 14, 2013
coogar:

she's overrated.
Oh Lord, tell me about it. One minute, she's acting all tough and giving out orders, the next minute, she's on the phone with the President acting like a smitten teenager. I'm still miffed by what she told Edison, her saying she wants painful, devastating love.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbYex1E20pk

How can someone go to an ivy league law school like Olivia Pope and come out with this useless philosophy? Olivia needs Jesus and some self-respect. There's nothing dignifying about being a side chick to a married man, a president for that matter.

1 Like

Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by Nobody: 1:00am On Dec 15, 2013
coogar:

she's overrated.
Achilles! We all have one. Generally she's the best! And I love her "instinct" too.
Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by Nobody: 1:06am On Dec 15, 2013
coogar:

what if he's the president? is he räping her? olivia says no one moment & she starts screwing him the other minute. the president is married for fück's sake. what kind of an intelligent woman does that?

i would rather have her doing it deliberately instead of how the plot is. she does not want it, she ignores his calls & then few minutes later, she's weak in the knees.

Mr. President should keep his "prick" in his pants! I don't know if you've watched "ides of march", the rule of thumb is "Never phuck* interns!" talk-less of people like Olivia Pope. Mr. President is the shitty head nigga who should stop exploiting another person's weakness.
Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by Nobody: 1:11am On Dec 15, 2013
AdannayaBella: How can someone go to an ivy league law school like Olivia Pope and come out with this useless philosophy? Olivia needs Jesus and some self-respect. There's nothing dignifying about being a side chick to a married man, a president for that matter.

Jesus? Like Madam Vice-President? Laughs*
Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by khanivorous(f): 5:22pm On Dec 16, 2013
This tv show is losing its class

How would a US president, just to impress a female folk remove the head( eli pope ) of its NO1 intelligence agency and replace it with an amateur (forgotten his name)

Smh for putting olivia pope ahead of a country's security....punny get power ooooh

1 Like

Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by ucnduka(f): 6:36am On Dec 18, 2013
khanivorous: This tv show is losing its class

How would a US president, just to impress a female folk remove the head( eli pope ) of its NO1 intelligence agency and replace it with an amateur (forgotten his name)

Smh for putting olivia pope ahead of a country's security....punny get power ooooh
I'm with you on this Fitz thing....d way he abandons leading the 'new world' like he always says to deal with every Olivia crisis is annoying abeg...what is that? Then Jake as Command? Biko that error as to be corrected when the show returns in february...Rowan should just come back as Command,don't care how cos Jack just makes dt position so unattractive. As for Mama Pope the Vampire, she's the real 'baddest guy ever liveth'...she sure has alot of twists,I pray she stays in d show for a long time.

1 Like

Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 18, 2013
We were made to believe in earlier episodes that the President has no power or control over B6-13. So I'm yet to understand how he was able to oust Eli and replace him with Jake which I agree with you guys is not only foolish but annoying. Papa Pope is the main reason I still follow the show closely so they better put him back where he belongs; at the top of B6-13 organizational chart.

ELI FOR PRESIDENT!
Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by freecocoa(f): 12:08am On Dec 22, 2013
And I thought I was weak for my first love till I met olivia pope grin.

Like wth? Fitz jazz her ni?
Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by Airller(f): 4:33am On Dec 22, 2013
Olivia Pope! powerful woman my ya*sh!!!!! complete presidential akunna!!! the annoying part is the way the writer is trying to make us pity she and fitzgerald! the whole "i'm crazey about you but we cant be together cos some forces wont let us be buh what we share is true and prue love therfore viewers pity us" crap is sickening!!!!!! for crying out loud he is married!!! weda na monster abi karashika im marry, dem no force am!!! i dont blame her wen her oloriburuku of a mother who was suppose to morally bring her up properly abandoned her cos of fishbone wen she chop wen hook her for neck, y she no go tun werey!!! tomorrow dem go talk say our movies dey immoral (no b lie sha). she smart i gree! the whole ghen ghen is really intresting buh y add "ashawo" to the whole tin. na d tin wen dent the babe swag b dat.
Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by Zellie: 5:27pm On Nov 08, 2014
*peeps* grin
Re: "Scandal" Fan Page. by dulaman: 1:21pm On Nov 06, 2016
how far seoson 6. mehn? this series is tha bomb

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Into The Badlands Season 3, Download Latest Episode / Strong Receiver <srt 4653x> Decoded / Best 3 And Worst 3 Seasonal Movie.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.