Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,846 members, 7,806,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

BBA Angelo Back With His South African Girlfriend, Candice Arends - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBA Angelo Back With His South African Girlfriend, Candice Arends (2441 Views)

Dbanj's South African Girlfriend Buys N13m Car For Herself For Valentine / Meet Dbanj's Drop Dead GORGEOUS South African Girlfriend Bonang Matheba PHOTOS / Who Is Hotter? Beverly Osu VS Angelo's Girlfriend Candice Arends (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBA Angelo Back With His South African Girlfriend, Candice Arends by onila(f): 7:05pm On Oct 19, 2013
[img]http://3.bp..com/-qrZgFUXs4yE/UmKDTpOEhJI/AAAAAAACIBg/-Mes-VHATvo/s400/Beverly-Osu-and-Angelo-600x600.jpg[/img][img]http://3.bp..com/-hieVdQcL89c/UmKDiVsJsPI/AAAAAAACIBw/tjmf_LYeDJs/s400/Candy_misscoca_pict.jpg-739008.jpg[/img]

This is another LIB exclusive. According to my sources in South Africa, Beverly Osu's man in the BBA house, South African dancer Angelo Collins is kinda back with his South African girlfriend, Candice Arends. Well, it's more like he's trying to woo her back and they've been spotted meeting up at different spots in South Africa. It remains to be seen if their reconciliation will be a permanent one.

Meanwhile, I heard that things kinda fell apart for Bev and Angelo while he was in Nigeria a few weeks ago. Not only did Angelo make Bev's people buy his ticket to come to Nigeria, he also refused to be intimate with Bev while he was her though they shared the same hotel rooms. (Don't ask me how I know these things lol). Angelo said he wanted to wait until things got serious between them. It didn't. And I hear Bev is sad about it but moving ahead.

Kinda rooting for these two. Let's see what the future holds for them...
Re: BBA Angelo Back With His South African Girlfriend, Candice Arends by onila(f): 7:13pm On Oct 19, 2013
ashawo always comes last

1 Like

Re: BBA Angelo Back With His South African Girlfriend, Candice Arends by homesteady(m): 7:18pm On Oct 19, 2013
onila: ashawo always comes last

Haba onila! That was harsh grin grin
Re: BBA Angelo Back With His South African Girlfriend, Candice Arends by onila(f): 7:19pm On Oct 19, 2013
cheesy
Re: BBA Angelo Back With His South African Girlfriend, Candice Arends by smoothicon(m): 7:26pm On Oct 19, 2013
God bless dis angelo guy jare!!....which potent man will leave such beauty for a black ugly bitch like beverly
Re: BBA Angelo Back With His South African Girlfriend, Candice Arends by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 19, 2013

Onila the virgin always comes first. And i'm not saying this in a sarcastic tone. undecided
Re: BBA Angelo Back With His South African Girlfriend, Candice Arends by onila(f): 8:00pm On Oct 19, 2013
Chiamaka01:

Onila the virgin always comes first. And i'm not saying this in a sarcastic tone. undecided
Re: BBA Angelo Back With His South African Girlfriend, Candice Arends by Nobody: 11:10pm On Oct 19, 2013
"According to my sources in South Africa"

Lol What sources? Onila, are you a journalist? wink
Re: BBA Angelo Back With His South African Girlfriend, Candice Arends by Biim: 12:19am On Oct 20, 2013
Beverly
Re: BBA Angelo Back With His South African Girlfriend, Candice Arends by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 20, 2013
grin onila thou!
Re: BBA Angelo Back With His South African Girlfriend, Candice Arends by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 20, 2013
smoothicon: God bless dis angelo guy jare!!....which potent man will leave such beauty for a black ugly bitch like beverly

This is rich coming from an fugly faced, flap mouthed, scùmbag with an IQ less than one, who still spent his pathetic life "2going" with lil kids. Get a life!!. dissing your own country woman with a racist comment. No wonder they treat your ilks like low-lifes over there in southafrica. I'm glad you didn't upload your pic to avoid my screen cracking undecided

8 Likes

Re: BBA Angelo Back With His South African Girlfriend, Candice Arends by born2boink(m): 8:04am On Oct 20, 2013
D-guy don Bleep beverly Osu toto, I wouldn't say beverly because I like that babe butt this angelo fall my hand....... Thunder fire south africa people
Re: BBA Angelo Back With His South African Girlfriend, Candice Arends by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 20, 2013
Re: BBA Angelo Back With His South African Girlfriend, Candice Arends by jonsin(m): 12:06pm On Oct 20, 2013

lol
Why are you guys surprised, it was inevitable
Re: BBA Angelo Back With His South African Girlfriend, Candice Arends by nmanma1(f): 12:17pm On Oct 20, 2013
Dts wt beverly wantd, so get a life for harshing on some1 dt said hw he / she feels. quote author=carujmonella]

This is rich coming from an fugly faced, flap mouthed, scùmbag with an IQ less than one, who still spent his pathetic life "2going" with lil kids. Get a life!!. dissing your own country woman with a racist comment. No wonder they treat your ilks like low-lifes over there in southafrica. I'm glad you didn't upload your pic to avoid my screen cracking undecided[/quote]
Re: BBA Angelo Back With His South African Girlfriend, Candice Arends by maingwaest(f): 12:28pm On Oct 20, 2013
If the above report is true then I ll aplaud Angelo cos he knew that wotever they have won't work out but he does not just want to ve a bite nd then leave rather he is just being so diplomatic nd respectful abt d whole thing. Too bad Bev is not seeing this things probably because she is still too young or inexperience. But hey good ridiance.
Re: BBA Angelo Back With His South African Girlfriend, Candice Arends by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 20, 2013
nmanma1: Dts wt beverly wantd, so get a life for harshing on some1 dt said hw he / she feels .

Beverly wanted your fellow dùmbass to insult her with racist comment?. Are you inherently stùpid or did you just acquire stùpidity newly undecided. No wonder you're too dumb to know how to "QUOTE" someone on NL angry

4 Likes

Re: BBA Angelo Back With His South African Girlfriend, Candice Arends by Idowuogbo(f): 12:32pm On Oct 20, 2013
carujmonella:

This is rich coming from an fugly faced, flap mouthed, scùmbag with an IQ less than one, who still spent his pathetic life "2going" with lil kids. Get a life!!. dissing your own country woman with a racist comment. No wonder they treat your ilks like low-lifes over there in southafrica. I'm glad you didn't upload your pic to avoid my screen cracking undecided
Carjoooooooo!!! On a Sunday morning? LmaaaaAaao! U craaaaaaaazy!

1 Like

Re: BBA Angelo Back With His South African Girlfriend, Candice Arends by free2ryhme: 12:46pm On Oct 20, 2013
y quarrel over three ugly persons undecided
Re: BBA Angelo Back With His South African Girlfriend, Candice Arends by Emmyk(m): 12:57pm On Oct 20, 2013
carujmonella:

Word! undecided

2 Likes

Re: BBA Angelo Back With His South African Girlfriend, Candice Arends by lemma448(f): 4:07pm On Oct 20, 2013
cheesy gud for beverly tongue. Melvin kiss would av won BBA for me
Re: BBA Angelo Back With His South African Girlfriend, Candice Arends by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 20, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Carjoooooooo!!! On a Sunday morning? LmaaaaAaao! U craaaaaaaazy!

Sister badosky, pardon moi.. I was under the "anointing"embarassed
Re: BBA Angelo Back With His South African Girlfriend, Candice Arends by ifyalways(f): 5:56pm On Oct 20, 2013
Onilaaaaa.
This your 2 penny virginity dey shack you no be small. cheesy
Re: BBA Angelo Back With His South African Girlfriend, Candice Arends by Abbott(m): 6:05pm On Oct 20, 2013
So, lesbianism is legit in south africa?!
Re: BBA Angelo Back With His South African Girlfriend, Candice Arends by Dovahkiin(m): 6:46pm On Oct 20, 2013
i think he saw her without makeup
Re: BBA Angelo Back With His South African Girlfriend, Candice Arends by Reincarnated(m): 7:04pm On Oct 20, 2013
carujmonella:

grin grin ROTF. Caruj na u be this. Dammmmmnnnnnnn

1 Like

Re: BBA Angelo Back With His South African Girlfriend, Candice Arends by Nobody: 12:35am On Oct 21, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade Shares Her & Hubby’s Romantic Valentine Dinner Pictures / Im Sorry For The Delay N My Song Release / Jim Iyke Fan Blasts Actor for dating a white Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.