Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,835 members, 7,798,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

Oshiomhole Hosts BBA Dillish As She Visits Edo State - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oshiomhole Hosts BBA Dillish As She Visits Edo State (30757 Views)

BBA Dillish Mathew Celebrates 25th Birthday With Long Time Boo Stephen (photos) / BBA Dillish Starts Ice Cubes Business(photo) / BBA Dillish As A Kid!!! She has always been a cutey! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshiomhole Hosts BBA Dillish As She Visits Edo State by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 19, 2013
Though this isn't Dillish's first time in Nigeria, it is her first since she won Big Brother Africa The Chase. Dillish had arrived Nigeria some days ago and is currently in Benin, Edo State with Governor Adams Oshiomhole as her host. 

The last time she was in Edo State, that was last year, Dillish participated in the Miss University Africa beauty pageant which held in the State.She ended up being crowned first Princess and was named Miss Photogenic and Miss President’s Choice from a pool of 39 other African beauty queens. 

[img]http://4.bp..com/-ZZUQaQlS514/UmLEvJ5p1qI/AAAAAAAAfpU/zQ09nsosQ48/s1600/dillish+nigeria.jpg[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-0_GdkA8oCRk/UmLHI5ADacI/AAAAAAAAfpo/_K_SRMSULTM/s1600/dillish+in+nigeria.jpg[/img]

http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/10/dillish-matthews-nigeria-edo-adams-oshiomole.html

Re: Oshiomhole Hosts BBA Dillish As She Visits Edo State by wrench: 7:36pm On Oct 19, 2013
shocked Did U See That?

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Hosts BBA Dillish As She Visits Edo State by olymurphy(f): 7:46pm On Oct 19, 2013
Re: Oshiomhole Hosts BBA Dillish As She Visits Edo State by Afrocatalyst: 8:03pm On Oct 19, 2013
wrench: shocked Did U See That?
see wat?

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Hosts BBA Dillish As She Visits Edo State by prinsaysk: 8:20pm On Oct 19, 2013
grin
Re: Oshiomhole Hosts BBA Dillish As She Visits Edo State by slimdiggi: 8:29pm On Oct 19, 2013
Fine gial! Be careful in that state o make ur country no use all their money for ransome!

6 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Hosts BBA Dillish As She Visits Edo State by ekyjoe: 10:34pm On Oct 19, 2013
money gud oooooo

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Hosts BBA Dillish As She Visits Edo State by jonsin(m): 12:30pm On Oct 20, 2013
wrench: shocked Did U See That?

#holds your mouth# ssssssssshhhhhhhhh, close your eyes lol

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Hosts BBA Dillish As She Visits Edo State by Jerrygotswagg(m): 2:27pm On Oct 20, 2013
my Governor bad goooon, im proud to call Adam Oshiomole my governor.....benin baddest city ever created ......

8 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Hosts BBA Dillish As She Visits Edo State by Arosa(m): 2:39pm On Oct 20, 2013
See as Adam dey enjoy this fine chumall. moni good indeed. lipsrsealed
Re: Oshiomhole Hosts BBA Dillish As She Visits Edo State by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 20, 2013
All I see is kegz hanging loose and staring me in the face with a painted lips begging to fellate.
On a serious note, why is Oshiomhole wasting Edo state's money to host this girl? Is he doing the proposed "unemployment conference" he suggested to the President with her? Why does our leaders luxuriate at our expense and run rings around us to confuse us the more?
Now I believe Felix Houphet Boigny on his theory of; African chief mentality to political power.

31 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Hosts BBA Dillish As She Visits Edo State by fr3do(m): 3:21pm On Oct 20, 2013
she was always saying his name while she was in the house.
oshio must have konked her

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Hosts BBA Dillish As She Visits Edo State by JbravoAdodger(m): 4:11pm On Oct 20, 2013
Babe
Re: Oshiomhole Hosts BBA Dillish As She Visits Edo State by Henrypraise: 4:13pm On Oct 20, 2013
slimdiggi: Fine gial! Be careful in that state o make ur country no use all their money for ransome!

U talk like a dull kid. Y does she needs to be careful? Such talks are uncalled for. Talk about ur own state n pple n don't make wrong insinuations about oda states. Edo state is one of d most peaceful states in Nigeria. Even in d big brother house, Dillish has bin eulogising Osho baba, so shove ur begotic comments bak tru ur a.nus

5 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Hosts BBA Dillish As She Visits Edo State by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 20, 2013
Why are those thieves flanking Christ sagging? angry

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Hosts BBA Dillish As She Visits Edo State by ifihearam: 9:48pm On Oct 20, 2013
JOBLESS GOVERNOR

18 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Hosts BBA Dillish As She Visits Edo State by Stunner1(f): 9:49pm On Oct 20, 2013
n she has gone to see ha sugar daddy choiii enuff kpanshin and afta dt Oshio go pack Edo state moni give ha grin o ma ga oooo

8 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Hosts BBA Dillish As She Visits Edo State by jhydebaba(m): 9:50pm On Oct 20, 2013
Adams, this is Eve shocked beware cheesy

23 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Hosts BBA Dillish As She Visits Edo State by Aromas: 9:50pm On Oct 20, 2013
grin I swear Oshiomole dey craze,

6 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Hosts BBA Dillish As She Visits Edo State by joyli: 9:51pm On Oct 20, 2013
ifihearam: JOBLESS GOVERNOR

Abi oo
Re: Oshiomhole Hosts BBA Dillish As She Visits Edo State by obo389(m): 9:52pm On Oct 20, 2013
Is she a nigerian&4rm edo state?
Re: Oshiomhole Hosts BBA Dillish As She Visits Edo State by foyeks2001(f): 9:53pm On Oct 20, 2013
Hmmmmmm...na wa o
Re: Oshiomhole Hosts BBA Dillish As She Visits Edo State by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 20, 2013
Holy mother of Afrocandy shocked
See chesterfield shocked

That dude is striking more than his days at NLC

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Hosts BBA Dillish As She Visits Edo State by Stunner1(f): 9:54pm On Oct 20, 2013
sawa sawa sawa le sawa sawa sawa le lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Hosts BBA Dillish As She Visits Edo State by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 20, 2013
Oshio wan taste dat .........
Re: Oshiomhole Hosts BBA Dillish As She Visits Edo State by grandstar(m): 9:55pm On Oct 20, 2013
2 very good looking personalities meeting each other. nice

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Hosts BBA Dillish As She Visits Edo State by Coldfeet(f): 9:57pm On Oct 20, 2013
Werrin be dillish? Na like that she dress go gomment house? Without brazier??

8 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Hosts BBA Dillish As She Visits Edo State by 190theclown: 9:57pm On Oct 20, 2013
joeydozzy: Holy mother of Afrocandy shocked
See chesterfield shocked

That dude is striking more than his days at NLC

im telling u

chester field united

e just be like say make i remove that white cloth put mouth for n!pp!e begin suck embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Hosts BBA Dillish As She Visits Edo State by marymarcel009: 9:58pm On Oct 20, 2013
She's gettin old
Re: Oshiomhole Hosts BBA Dillish As She Visits Edo State by donphilopus: 10:00pm On Oct 20, 2013
Oshiomole don dey win Jim Iyke and Tonto Dike ooo..
The newest FP maker....
Kudos to my comrade Governor

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Hosts BBA Dillish As She Visits Edo State by jude33084(m): 10:00pm On Oct 20, 2013
grin
Jerrygotswagg: my Governor bad goooon, im proud to call Adam Oshiomole my governor.....benin baddest city ever created ......
Re: Oshiomhole Hosts BBA Dillish As She Visits Edo State by Coldfeet(f): 10:01pm On Oct 20, 2013
190-the-clown:

im telling u

chester field united

e just be like say make i remove that white cloth put mouth for n!pp!e begin suck embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
EWWWwwwwww!!!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Headies Organisers Release Statement On The Drama That Happened On Awards Night / Speed Darlington Slams Davido For Always Riding On His Father's Name (Photo) / Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.