Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,292 members, 7,807,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

Tweakware Vpn Is Browsing Unlimitedly On Mtn... Both On Android And Pc! - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Tweakware Vpn Is Browsing Unlimitedly On Mtn... Both On Android And Pc! (11780 Views)

OneVPN Tweak For Mtn On Android And PC / Request Your Droid VPN, Tweakware VPN Nd Open VPN Upgrade Here / Is Browsing Free Using Gprs And Bluetooth Relaible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tweakware Vpn Is Browsing Unlimitedly On Mtn... Both On Android And Pc! by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 19, 2013
Hello Nairalanders, MTN is browsing unlimitedLY on tweakware VPN... I can setup and fund the account for you in minutes. I accept recharge cards payments too... Download unlimitedly today... I am tried,tested and trusted cool cool cool cool ... This whole thread can bear me witness... https://www.nairaland.com/1374952/request-droid-vpn-tweakware-vpn... Go there and see for yourself. The beauty of it is that I dont wait for bank payments... If you cant go to the bank, just SEND me the card.... Am here for you guys cool cool cool I AM 100% LEGIT TOO kiss kiss kiss

IF you need the setup files for android or PC, dont fear dear!! Just send me your email adddress and I will attach and send the files and config servers to you ASAP kiss kiss kiss... Thats the beauty of doing business with Exxell.. He is down to earth and assists you to the barest minimum!! SO, WHY NOT DOWNLOAD UNLIMITED TODAY? smiley smiley smiley
Re: Tweakware Vpn Is Browsing Unlimitedly On Mtn... Both On Android And Pc! by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 19, 2013
Dont Just view the thread and go away... Upgrade with me and you will be surprised at the response you will get...
Re: Tweakware Vpn Is Browsing Unlimitedly On Mtn... Both On Android And Pc! by imsuboi(m): 9:13pm On Oct 19, 2013
you don't have to beg them...

As for me, I've downloaded close to 10gig between yesterday and today.

cool
Re: Tweakware Vpn Is Browsing Unlimitedly On Mtn... Both On Android And Pc! by mimon79(m): 9:59pm On Oct 19, 2013
exxell, How far? How about your previous customers who subscribe and didnt enjoy the b4...u know who barred it. We need compensation nah! What do u say?
Re: Tweakware Vpn Is Browsing Unlimitedly On Mtn... Both On Android And Pc! by kewelljoseph(m): 10:05pm On Oct 19, 2013
Bros wat I need is a test account and how to set up dis stuff and definitely hw much it's going to cost 4 one month subscription.Is it the same method with d bis own dat was blocked by mtn?.U can email me through KEWELLJOSEPH@GMAIL.COM
Re: Tweakware Vpn Is Browsing Unlimitedly On Mtn... Both On Android And Pc! by Tassembly(m): 3:02am On Oct 20, 2013
Guys,don't waste your. Time using all this vpns, i use tweakware and some few vpn when etisalat was free,when it was blocked a week later,my 3month subscription became useless. Mtn will block the free port soon coz all vpn have coded it,open vpn and tunnel guru started it before others copied them
Re: Tweakware Vpn Is Browsing Unlimitedly On Mtn... Both On Android And Pc! by stevolinkon40: 3:13am On Oct 20, 2013
Re: Tweakware Vpn Is Browsing Unlimitedly On Mtn... Both On Android And Pc! by Prymestrr(m): 3:14am On Oct 20, 2013
Hey exxel!!!
I'm game on ur offer. Just downloaded driodvpn but i truly don't know how 2 use it. Hit me up with d details of ur offer n requirements on princeinx@yahoo.com
I'm currently using etisalat network with bundle plan.
Re: Tweakware Vpn Is Browsing Unlimitedly On Mtn... Both On Android And Pc! by P3trCruzZ(m): 7:43am On Oct 20, 2013
send to pdurueke@gmail.com... I luv doing business with exxell
Re: Tweakware Vpn Is Browsing Unlimitedly On Mtn... Both On Android And Pc! by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 20, 2013
stevolinkon40: must you comment?

You have mb to waste... U should have left him...
Re: Tweakware Vpn Is Browsing Unlimitedly On Mtn... Both On Android And Pc! by venorite(m): 10:14am On Oct 20, 2013
pls mine is so slow, any solution
Re: Tweakware Vpn Is Browsing Unlimitedly On Mtn... Both On Android And Pc! by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 21, 2013
Send d files 2 jonnyjoefalz@gmail.com ASAP.
Re: Tweakware Vpn Is Browsing Unlimitedly On Mtn... Both On Android And Pc! by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 25, 2013
Still Upgrading
Re: Tweakware Vpn Is Browsing Unlimitedly On Mtn... Both On Android And Pc! by warrenweste(m): 2:08pm On Oct 25, 2013
exxell: Still Upgrading

How much is it n does it require mtn bis?
Re: Tweakware Vpn Is Browsing Unlimitedly On Mtn... Both On Android And Pc! by stevolinkon40: 2:20pm On Oct 25, 2013
Re: Tweakware Vpn Is Browsing Unlimitedly On Mtn... Both On Android And Pc! by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 25, 2013
warrenweste:

How much is it n does it require mtn bis?

My dear, either you pay 500 naira into my bank account or you send it through recharge card... I also accept that. I even prefer recharge cards for faster transactions. Contact me through my email address, exxell89@yahoo.com My upgrade takes two minutes....
Re: Tweakware Vpn Is Browsing Unlimitedly On Mtn... Both On Android And Pc! by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 25, 2013
stevolinkon40: it doesnt require bis

Guy, what do you think you are doing? sad sad sad That question was addressed to me and who gave you authority to answer for me? You think you are smart right? angry angry angry Please dont play that your smartness with me!! Go to your thread and leave me with my customers.... I know what you always do and mind you that I wont find it funny. Dont ever try to use that your attitude on me..... STOP THIS YOUR INDIRECT ADVERT... GO TO YOUR THREAD undecided undecided undecided
Re: Tweakware Vpn Is Browsing Unlimitedly On Mtn... Both On Android And Pc! by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 25, 2013
I ALSO ACCEPT PAYMENTS THROUGH RECHARGE CARDS... IF YOU CANT GO TO THE BANK, SEND ME 500 RECHARGE CARD AND YOU WILL GET YOUR UPGRADE.... I AM TRIED, TESTED AND TRUSTED... kiss kiss kiss THANKS
Re: Tweakware Vpn Is Browsing Unlimitedly On Mtn... Both On Android And Pc! by RICHIEBOI1(m): 9:51pm On Oct 25, 2013
Here's my email for u to send d settings for d tweakware vpn . richee4life@yahoo.com
Re: Tweakware Vpn Is Browsing Unlimitedly On Mtn... Both On Android And Pc! by stevolinkon40: 10:54pm On Oct 25, 2013
exxell:

Guy, what do you think you are doing? sad sad sad That question was addressed to me and who gave you authority to answer for me? You think you are smart right? angry angry angry Please dont play that your smartness with me!! Go to your thread and leave me with my customers.... I know what you always do and mind you that I wont find it funny. Dont ever try to use that your attitude on me..... STOP THIS YOUR INDIRECT ADVERT... GO TO YOUR THREAD undecided undecided undecided
bros don vex o. Lolz. We are on the same track here, this thread is not legal and neither z mine, u dnt hav d right to advertise here,i can answer the question if i wish, d person asking question was asking a general question,he didnt quote ur name and i can answer to dat, read ur nairaland rules and regulations again Mr Excel. Gudluk with ur business. Where d unfolow topic abeg
Re: Tweakware Vpn Is Browsing Unlimitedly On Mtn... Both On Android And Pc! by CODEEATER(m): 11:11pm On Oct 25, 2013
exxell: I ALSO ACCEPT PAYMENTS THROUGH RECHARGE CARDS... IF YOU CANT GO TO THE BANK, SEND ME 500 RECHARGE CARD AND YOU WILL GET YOUR UPGRADE.... I AM TRIED, TESTED AND TRUSTED... kiss kiss kiss THANKS
bros plz I need dis tweakware VPN accnt o...drop ur numbr
Re: Tweakware Vpn Is Browsing Unlimitedly On Mtn... Both On Android And Pc! by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 26, 2013
stevolinkon40: bros don vex o. Lolz. We are on the same track here, this thread is not legal and neither z mine, u dnt hav d right to advertise here,i can answer the question if i wish, d person asking question was asking a general question,he didnt quote ur name and i can answer to dat, read ur nairaland rules and regulations again Mr Excel. Gudluk with ur business. Where d unfolow topic abeg

Guy, unless you sit down on your brain when typing, you will know that this thread is 100% LEGAL. This is the technology market and not the phone section ok? Again, unless you are blind, you will understand that the poster you responded to quoted me.... That means the question was directed to me and not a general question... Kiddo, you think you are smart right? You will pretend as if you are condemning someone who posted but you are indirectly advertising your self. If you are smart, you would have known the matured way to do such things. I beg you in the name of God, do not engage me. Do your own, let me do my own ok? PEACE!
Re: Tweakware Vpn Is Browsing Unlimitedly On Mtn... Both On Android And Pc! by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 26, 2013
Please, before you upgrade, confirm first that your sim is compatible.... It works mostly on 128k sims and some 32k sims.
Re: Tweakware Vpn Is Browsing Unlimitedly On Mtn... Both On Android And Pc! by venorite(m): 8:26pm On Oct 26, 2013
Please can I get a test account to check this thing out
Re: Tweakware Vpn Is Browsing Unlimitedly On Mtn... Both On Android And Pc! by shevaamplified: 12:48pm On Oct 27, 2013
Exxell the thing don stop o......
Re: Tweakware Vpn Is Browsing Unlimitedly On Mtn... Both On Android And Pc! by CODEEATER(m): 6:44pm On Oct 27, 2013
Bro,I sent u mail o...u Neva reply
Re: Tweakware Vpn Is Browsing Unlimitedly On Mtn... Both On Android And Pc! by kelsonpoint(m): 9:56pm On Oct 27, 2013
Pls I need it ASAP here is my mail kellystech1@gmail.com
Re: Tweakware Vpn Is Browsing Unlimitedly On Mtn... Both On Android And Pc! by ponti93(m): 6:09am On Oct 28, 2013
Guy i am using skynet universal modem.i have not been able to connect to the internet with the tweak vpn .and i hav 1 month bis on my mtn 128k sim.
Re: Tweakware Vpn Is Browsing Unlimitedly On Mtn... Both On Android And Pc! by AdeniyiA(m): 6:57am On Oct 29, 2013
it seem the TW is not working on Android 2.3 ?
I tried download on Tecno n3, it didn't work. Exxell pls respond
Re: Tweakware Vpn Is Browsing Unlimitedly On Mtn... Both On Android And Pc! by ican2020: 10:18am On Oct 29, 2013
My tweakware VPN refused to connect on PC.

Help will be appreciated please.
Re: Tweakware Vpn Is Browsing Unlimitedly On Mtn... Both On Android And Pc! by ozor1: 9:11pm On Oct 29, 2013
This is not hw d bizness is u no dey reply fast
Re: Tweakware Vpn Is Browsing Unlimitedly On Mtn... Both On Android And Pc! by Youngartist(m): 11:21am On Oct 30, 2013
It didnt work for me on window 8

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Samsung Mini 320gb ,2gb ram 45,000,Hp Dv 6 750gb,6gb ram, amd quad core, 88,000 / Help!! Sinebaba Is Trying To Cheat/scam Me / Use Troidvpn 1gb Daily Bundle For Browsing With Mtn Bis Subscription ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.