Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

Help Me. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Me. (648 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Me. by Jessicavizzy(f): 10:39pm On Oct 19, 2013
Help Me Ladies........what cream can i use to increase d size of my boobs,apart from surgery??..my bfrd is really not happy abt my small breast..Need help.
Re: Help Me. by Joel3(m): 2:32am On Oct 20, 2013
if your ass is that small? how do you think cream can make it bigger? ass is a muscle thing, flesh not skin. you can try muscle blaster. its just like a tea, it expand the muscle of the body. although it does not work for all people. there are also drugs that expand the ass and you can as well do butt excercise. use google keyword "butt excercise"
Re: Help Me. by passionate88: 7:45am On Oct 24, 2013
You want to change your physical appearance for a man?. What if he leaves you after you might have increased the size of your brĀ£*a$t?.

(1) (Reply)

What Over- Exercising Can Damage / HELP!!! 5 Die In Ekiti Teaching Hospital because Of Lack Of OXYGEN / Moringa and other useful herbs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.