Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,516 members, 7,801,382 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! - Webmasters (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! (242334 Views)

Free Training On How To Create NGO Websites And Business Paypal Account / Opencart And Wordpress FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! - / Free Training On How To Create Mobile Application For Blackberry, Iphone, Ipad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (69) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by 9free(m): 8:03pm On Aug 17, 2015
LONGFELLOW02:

Good evening sir, pls wat can i do i'm finding it difficult to install template? if i click on extension manager and locate the template i wanna install it will tell me Error Unable to find install package

pls wat could be the cause. . . thanks

You will need to unzip the downloaded template from it zip file first
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by LONGFELLOW02(m): 9:09pm On Aug 17, 2015
9free:

You will need to unzip the downloaded template from it zip file first

i've done that. . as i download it,I use winrar to exctrat it. .
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by ZinoFego: 12:05am On Aug 18, 2015
1. You may be installing a different version of Joomla template in a different Joomla version.
2. Install the template just as you downloaded it without extracting it expect it comes with a quickstart pack or a bundle of different Joomla versions.
3. The Template may be corrupt.

What version of Joomla are you using?

What's your email address so I can send you a working template.

LONGFELLOW02:

i've done that. . as i download it,I use winrar to exctrat it. .
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by julius99(m): 1:59am On Aug 18, 2015
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by julius99(m): 5:34pm On Jul 25

ZinoFego:
You can use Acymailing from http://acyba.com.

Thanks, checking it out!

(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

Hello Sir,
I have Downloaded the AcyMailing software but dont know how to install on my bulk sms website.
Please can you guide me on how to do this.
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by LONGFELLOW02(m): 6:27am On Aug 18, 2015
ZinoFego:
1. You may be installing a different version of Joomla template in a different Joomla version.
2. Install the template just as you downloaded it without extracting it expect it comes with a quickstart pack or a bundle of different Joomla versions.

i'm using Joomla 3.4.3 version sir, here is my email gbengaomotayo4@gmail.com. . . thanks for your assistance
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by ZinoFego: 11:04am On Aug 18, 2015
Read the first three pages of this tutorial.

julius99:
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by julius99(m): 5:34pm On Jul 25

ZinoFego:
You can use Acymailing from http://acyba.com.

Thanks, checking it out!

(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

Hello Sir,
I have Downloaded the AcyMailing software but dont know how to install on my bulk sms website.
Please can you guide me on how to do this.
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by ZinoFego: 11:06am On Aug 18, 2015
I have sent you four Premium Joomla 3.x Templates.

Just install them without extracting.

LONGFELLOW02:

i'm using Joomla 3.4.3 version sir, here is my email gbengaomotayo4@gmail.com. . . thanks for your assistance
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by brainboxmedia(m): 1:45pm On Aug 18, 2015
Host ur websites for as low as #4500 with free domain name, 50Gb space and 150 monthly bandwidth. Visit http://gr8impacthost.com for more details.
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by Astutechris(m): 6:29pm On Aug 18, 2015
CODEEATER:
Quick question:

Wats so special about WordPress n joomla.

I keep seeing so much buzz abt dem...just don't get d big deal...

U said ur client want a data intensive work or site...couldn't that be achieved by writing a little cms of ur own?

M one of doz guys that believe in code-it-yourself ..I prefare to write my own stuff Dan use a framework.. I USE THEM ONLY WHEN ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY...

so plz...pardon my ignorance and show me d way..

Why bother writing your own CMS when there are super CMS out there for free. I would rather say write you own CMS only when it is extremely necessary.

1 Like

Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by LONGFELLOW02(m): 4:28pm On Aug 19, 2015
ZinoFego:
I have sent you four Premium Joomla 3.x Templates.

Just install them without extracting.

Thank You Sir.
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by fideco: 11:37pm On Aug 21, 2015
Hello,
PLease, has anyone used Atomic Mail Sender? I installed it but can't get the configuration right. It is gives different error message for not delivering send mails.

I need help to configure it correctly.

Thanks
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by ZinoFego: 7:55am On Aug 22, 2015
I think acymailing from acyba.com is better. They have a free version.

fideco:
Hello,
PLease, has anyone used Atomic Mail Sender? I installed it but can't get the configuration right. It is gives different error message for not delivering send mails.

I need help to configure it correctly.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by fideco: 2:25pm On Aug 22, 2015
I even have the paid version but the sending capacity is very low.
ZinoFego:
I think acymailing from acyba.com is better. They have a free version.

Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by ZinoFego: 2:35pm On Aug 22, 2015
That's not exactly correct. The only hindrance you may have is the amount of emails you can send per hour as allowed by your host server.

I've used the paid version for years and there has been no limitations. The customer service is also superb.

What exactly are you encountering?

fideco:
I even have the paid version but the sending capacity is very low.
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by fideco: 6:47pm On Aug 22, 2015
Ok, Thanks!
I will try and send today and see. But will also like to know if sending of the emails through my bulk sms website will stop sms from sending?
ZinoFego:
That's not exactly correct. The only hindrance you may have is the amount of emails you can send per hour as allowed by your host server.

I've used the paid version for years and there has been no limitations. The customer service is also superb.

Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by fideco: 8:14pm On Aug 22, 2015
Ok, Thanks!
I will try and send today and see. But will also like to know if sending of the emails through my bulk sms website will stop sms from sending?

ZinoFego:

Please I will like to know how many emails yours is sending per hour.
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by ZinoFego: 8:31pm On Aug 22, 2015
Sending emails wouldn't stop your SMS from going, though this will depend on how your cron jobs are configured.

On shared server which most persons use, you can have a maximum of 1000 emails or so emails sent per hour. But on a dedicated server, you can have unlimited emails sent per hour.

fideco:
Ok, Thanks!

ZinoFego:

Please I will like to know how many emails yours is sending per hour.
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by brainboxmedia(m): 9:38pm On Aug 22, 2015
Need host for your blog/website? Visit our platform http://gr8impacthost.com and get unimaginable discount with this code LIVEUPGR8.

With as low as #4,500 u get 50GB disk space, 150GB monthly transfer, unltd email accounts etc. We have 24/7 support team to meet all your needs. Other plans are 150GB disk space 250GB monthly transfer for #7,500 and Unlimited disk space, unltd bandwidth for #15,000.

Server uptime - 99.9%.
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by kapersky(m): 10:20am On Aug 23, 2015
LEARN HOW TO MAKE PROFESSIONAL WEBSITE WITH WORDPRESS.. A CASE STUDY OF
Learn how to create a website like ....
WATCH, SHARE AND SUBSCRIBE....
VISIT: www.thecomlovers..com for your questions...

How To Create A Naijaloaded Website -1-Introduction

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6hd8KlJbLk?list=PLJNW2DKDGQpmG5DTicR7tTtgzRYa1rdJn

How To Create a Website like -2-Installations

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FueTIbgS-6w?list=PLJNW2DKDGQpmG5DTicR7tTtgzRYa1rdJn

DUE TO VIOLATION OF ADMIN'S RULES I WILL NOT UPLOAD ALL THE VIDEOS HERE
BUT FEEL FREE TO WATCH IT HERE AND CHECKOUT OTHER VIDEOS IN OUR CHANNEL...

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJNW2DKDGQpmG5DTicR7tTtgzRYa1rdJn

DONT FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE.... DROP YOUR COMMENT IN YOUTUBE COMMENT BOX OR VISIT www.thecomlovers..com for more info...

1 Like

Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by cheapvccs: 2:57am On Aug 24, 2015
This is good offer bro
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by engineerjt(m): 9:16am On Aug 28, 2015
Thanks Zino but my joomla3.4.3 has refused to install

over an hour now

Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by ZinoFego: 9:55am On Aug 28, 2015
If your installation freezes at the last step as shown on the image, please take these steps to alter some files and then run the installation again.

1. Go to C:\Program Files\Ampps\www\JoomlaTraining.
2. Click on the Installation folder, then sql folder, then mysql folder
3. Locate joomla.sql inside the mysql folder and open it with a text editor.
4. Press ctrl h, it will pop out a tab, type engine=innodb in the find what section and type engine=myisam in the replace section and click on replace all, wait till it replaces d command and the save your document and close the notepad.
5. Restart your system.
6. Re-run the Joomla installation again.

engineerjt:
Thanks Zino but my joomla3.4.3 has refused to install

over an hour now
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by Asuokaa: 11:19am On Aug 28, 2015
ZinoFego:
If your installation freezes at the last step as shown on the image, please take these steps to alter some files and then run the installation again.

1. Go to C:\Program Files\Ampps\www\JoomlaTraining.
2. Click on the Installation folder, then sql folder, then mysql folder
3. Locate joomla.sql inside the mysql folder and open it with a text editor.
4. Press ctrl h, it will pop out a tab, type engine=innodb in the find what section and type engine=myisam in the replace section and click on replace all, wait till it replaces d command and the save your document and close the notepad.
5. Restart your system.
6. Re-run the Joomla installation again.

Hi Mr zino...

Its me kola, I discoverd my site was suspended and I don't knw why... See it @ http://www.evilla.com.ng
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by ZinoFego: 12:03pm On Aug 28, 2015
It's up now.

Asuokaa:

Hi Mr zino...

Its me kola, I discoverd my site was suspended and I don't knw why... See it @ http://www.evilla.com.ng
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by holyemmyjoe(m): 5:43pm On Aug 28, 2015
donxab:

This problem occurring most usually at Joomla 3.x. To solve this go to wamp\www\Your joomla folder\installation\sql\mysql and open Joomla.sql file find the term

"ENGINE=InnoDB"
and replace ALL with

"ENGINE=MyIsam"
MyIsam is more supported and compatible with Joomla
Works fine.

Thanks It worked
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 28, 2015
holyemmyjoe:

Thanks It worked
Welcome cheesy
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by Asuokaa: 7:05pm On Aug 28, 2015
ZinoFego:
It's up now.
Thanks Sir
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by Catalyst007(m): 4:52pm On Aug 29, 2015
LET ME DESIGN CALL TO ACTION BUTTONS AND YOUR BLOG/WEBSITE HEADER IMAGES FOR N1000 ONLY;

www.nairaland.com/2561523/boost-website-blog-traffic-200
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by mantics(m): 7:07pm On Aug 29, 2015
ZinoFego:

bro weldone. I need the template too. uthmanjinadu@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (69) (Reply)

Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture / How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.