Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,233 members, 7,780,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:28 PM

Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! - Webmasters (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! (242006 Views)

Free Training On How To Create NGO Websites And Business Paypal Account / Opencart And Wordpress FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! - / Free Training On How To Create Mobile Application For Blackberry, Iphone, Ipad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (69) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by mofayodeyahoo: 5:55pm On Jan 31, 2016
Bros am just an ms office package instructor here in kano. Pls how can i get the reliable pdf manual for this course
God bless u
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by holyemmyjoe(m): 11:50pm On Jan 31, 2016
Good day everyone, I have a bulk sms site created with the knowledge I got on this thread. take a look microsms4u.com , I have a problem I need a free Professional Template to use on this website. The template I used cannot be customized. The Pix of the lady is my problem. I can't remove it. If anybody have a good joomla template should please help me. I just started this and doesn't have enough to purchase a template. I can be reached via admin@microsms4u.com, holyemmyjoe@gmail.com. Thanks in advance.
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by ZinoFego: 9:03am On Feb 01, 2016
http://joomlaextended.com/index.php/en/free-templates

holyemmyjoe:
Please where can I download free joombla template
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by craves(m): 2:19am On Feb 02, 2016
u can also try artisteer. it give u the ability to fully customise the templata to what suits your needs
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by severus(m): 5:26pm On Feb 02, 2016
For all those who would love a successful career in modern technology and innovation, there is an online platform where you can Teach yourself how to build websites, mobile apps and do java programming, you can learn with 1000s of material and even study from your phone and get certificate to boost your CV. Also find out how you can make money and drive success with your ideas and skills. check it out at www.codelab.cf
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by lekky11: 10:07am On Feb 06, 2016
Good day Nigerians,
Greetings from Our LORD JESUS CHRIST.
We the Devellopers at ELGGIBBOR HOUSE are celebrating a successful launch of our Company and are offering oppounities for you to own an Android app on google store for your Blog or Website for just #0, that is FREE people and the offer is valid for the FIRST 50 persons and you must have a minimum of 100 unique visits per day,
PS: we are actually going to verify if its is true,
The Earlies Bird gets the biggest Worm,
So What are you waiting for Guys?.
Hurry Up you don't wont to be left behind.
The details required are:
1) Your Website address
2) Your site Logo
3) Your site Name
4) Your admob id for monetiation so you will make more money from your site.
5) Your Contact details incase we need more info
Other informations will be sent to you.
Forward your Website details to elggibbor@gmail.com or sms 08117726405 or 08086002933 to get started.
Be Blessed
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by ZinoFego: 11:33am On Feb 06, 2016
Joomla 3.x. How to remove index.php from URLs

In order to remove index.php from URLs, you should enable Use URL rewriting in Joomla 3.x. and rename htaccess.txt to .htaccess.

To enable Use URL rewriting in Joomla, you should do the following:

In the left menu, click on the Global Configuration link under the SYSTEM tab;

There are several tabs at the top of the page. If you are not on the Site tab, click Site.

On the right side of the page, find the SEO Settings;

Set Use URL rewriting option to Yes;

If you use Apache server make sure mod_rewrite is installed and enabled on your hosting account. Connect to your FTP server, rename htaccess.txt file to .htaccess.

If you use IIS 7 server make sure IIS URL Rewrite Module is enabled for your hosting account. Rename web.config.txt file to web.config before activating Use URL rewriting option.
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by akamba01(m): 9:49am On Feb 07, 2016
this is really eye opening.... I'm enjoying the ride
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by akocon: 2:06am On Feb 09, 2016
ZinoFego:
Joomla 3.x. How to remove index.php from URLs

or alternatively
http://akocon.com/blog/5-how-to-remove-index-php-from-url-in-joomla-website
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by femmzyees: 10:52am On Feb 09, 2016
IF YOU ARE HAVING PROBLE GETTING A DOMAIN NAME FOR YOUR BLOG OR WEBSITE THEN VISIT THIS LINK TO GET A FREE .COM DOMAIN NAME FREE FOR ONE YEAR /fb/keLvXg
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by prodigits: 3:41pm On Feb 10, 2016
very nice one sir. it is nice to know some guys are trying to assist others to get better. i checked the download link to your book and it showed an error message. So, i have a website that you can use to upload videos, audios and ebook for free. if you are interested, I can assist you put your book in our ebook section for free. that way you are rest assured of 100% uptime. reply the email I sent to you so we can talk better

1 Like

Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by holyemmyjoe(m): 6:48am On Feb 12, 2016
GOT THIS WHILE TRYING TO CHANGE MY NAMESERVER, PLEASE HELP

Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by ZinoFego: 9:32am On Feb 12, 2016
Select using custom name server and then input the name servers before submitting.

holyemmyjoe:
GOT THIS WHILE TRYING TO CHANGE MY NAMESERVER, PLEASE HELP
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by saintobas: 1:28pm On Feb 12, 2016
Pls how do i add online payment which support the major credit cards
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by ZinoFego: 3:11pm On Feb 12, 2016
Any payment gateway you choose will guide you through its documentation on how to integrate it with Joomla.

saintobas:
Pls how do i add online payment which support the major credit cards
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by saintobas: 3:26pm On Feb 12, 2016
ZinoFego:
Any payment gateway you choose will guide you through its documentation on how to integrate it with Joomla.

thanks for your reply, i don't which one to use, i need one that support international credit card, am a charity site that need to have that feature
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by bedfordng(m): 1:27pm On Feb 16, 2016
mofayodeyahoo:
Bros am just an ms office package instructor here in kano.
Pls how can i get the reliable pdf manual for this course

God bless u
video tutorial can be of great help. you.can download all in one website design and development via Click To Download All In 1 Video Tutorial Course
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by Websir45: 3:50am On Feb 17, 2016
BIG E-COMMERCE WEBSITE BUSINESS IS FOR SALE

www.xttrol.com

For N500,000 only

CONTACT US:

Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by holyemmyjoe(m): 6:06am On Feb 24, 2016
Please help, I get redirect to this when I visit my website.

Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by ZinoFego: 6:57am On Feb 24, 2016
Your hosting company has suspended your website for reasons best known to them.

Please reach their customer service officer.

holyemmyjoe:
Please help, I get redirect to this when I visit my website.
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by kennysympathy(m): 7:43am On Feb 24, 2016
Hello fellas, just came across this site. it is called Adblabla they swap web or blog ad. you place their ad on your web or blog and they place your on other web or blogsite. I just created an account with them. guess you too should check it out also. click this link to do so ==> https://adblabla.com/?a=1941
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by checkmateman: 5:37pm On Feb 24, 2016
How do someone build a component for joomla which will user the database already created
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by holyemmyjoe(m): 10:41pm On Feb 24, 2016
ZinoFego:
Your hosting company has suspended your website for reasons best known to them.

Please reach their customer service officer.

Thanks
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by vicnel(f): 11:01pm On Feb 26, 2016
Your new site doesn't have to look like you are a learner. There are a few things you can do to make your new website look like you are a pro and you know what you are doing. First you have to get a top level domain. Yes if you really into this to make money and you are serious about this then change your domain from diy. to diy.com. It is professional and looks better
To have better control over Fonts of your heading, subheading and even the body of your post why not use windows live messenger to type and publish your post. Instead of the boring fonts you have to use in WordPress?
Instead of having your post URL look like this http://axiombloggers.com/2016/02/11/how-to-find-my-ip-address/ why not make it look professional like this http://axiombloggers.com/how-to-find-my-ip-address/? it is better and straight to the point.
For more tips on how not to look like a newbie visit http://axiombloggers.com/make-your-new-blog-look-like-pro/
Don't forget to subscribe to get more amazing tipssmiley
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by vicnel(f): 1:06am On Feb 27, 2016
adeblow:
please is it possible to change the domain name of the website? I designed a website for a client and he has refused to pay, so I want to change the website to my own company site.
Secondly, how can I get a webmail for my website to read e.g Charles@my company name.com
Merry Christmas
I know this post is old but I still want to answer it.
Answer to question number 1[/i]
If you selected annual payment for the domain then it's not possible to change. You will have to wait till that one year is over. Sorry about that. I have once felt that way.
Answer to question number 2[i]

to change your email to your custom domain go to your web host' Cpanel, scroll down to where you have email and click on it. you will be asked to create an email with your custom domain. (example: admin@axiombloggers.com). after doing that go back to where you have email and click on Forwarder>add forwarder. fill in the boxes accordingly. this will direct all emails sent to your custom email to your original (Gmail, Yahoo ao Hotmail) account.
For more details about this read http://axiombloggers.com/make-your-new-blog-look-like-pro/
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by ZinoFego: 6:19am On Feb 27, 2016
You build a component to generate a database and not the other way round.

[qquote author=checkmateman post=43215286]How do someone build a component for joomla which will user the database already created
[/quote]
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by myungidbaloxy: 9:00pm On Feb 28, 2016
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by hostkobo(m): 10:14am On Feb 29, 2016
holyemmyjoe:
Good day everyone, I have a bulk sms site created with the knowledge I got on this thread. take a look microsms4u.com , I have a problem I need a free Professional Template to use on this website. The template I used cannot be customized. The Pix of the lady is my problem. I can't remove it. If anybody have a good joomla template should please help me. I just started this and doesn't have enough to purchase a template. I can be reached via admin@microsms4u.com, holyemmyjoe@gmail.com. Thanks in advance.

Hello there,

what Joomla template are you using?
what is your website's URL?

regards
HK
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by hostkobo(m): 10:21am On Feb 29, 2016
Websir45:
BIG E-COMMERCE WEBSITE BUSINESS IS FOR SALE

www.xttrol.com

For N500,000 only

CONTACT US:

what is your monthly revenue from the site?

are you on Whatsapp, hit me up on whatsapp

regards
HK

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (69) (Reply)

Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture / How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.