Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,813 members, 7,806,283 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! - Webmasters (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! (242381 Views)

Free Training On How To Create NGO Websites And Business Paypal Account / Opencart And Wordpress FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! - / Free Training On How To Create Mobile Application For Blackberry, Iphone, Ipad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (69) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by ZinoFego: 12:28pm On Jan 24, 2018
You may need to try another port. Is Apache starting?

ovlina:

MySQ is not on I changed the listen 80 to 8080 but still this same issue. pls how can I solve this issue. thanks
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by ovlina: 12:37pm On Jan 24, 2018
ZinoFego:

Yes both Apache and php are on
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by ZinoFego: 5:31pm On Jan 24, 2018
Please be specific with your request. You may need to restart the your computer.

ovlina:

Yes both Apache and php are on
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by ovlina: 8:01pm On Jan 24, 2018
ZinoFego:
Please be specific with your request. You may need to restart the your computer.

I did restart the computer, even uninstalled and reinstalled the ampp, change the 80 to 8080 but still not working
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by ovlina: 8:03pm On Jan 24, 2018
ZinoFego:

I did restart the computer, even uninstalled and reinstalled the ampp, change the 80 to 8080 but still not working
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by ovlina: 11:48am On Jan 26, 2018
ZinoFego:

pls I am still waiting for your respond.
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by ZinoFego: 10:56pm On Jan 26, 2018
If you have Sykpe running, you may uninstall it and try. Or use WAMP.

ovlina:

pls I am still waiting for your respond.
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by ovlina: 12:09pm On Jan 27, 2018
ZinoFego:
If you have Sykpe running, you may uninstall it and try. Or use WAMP.

I don't have sykpe on my laptop. I will download the wamp
and try it out. pls if you have the link download send me.
thanks
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by ZinoFego: 8:41pm On Jan 28, 2018
http://www.wampserver.com/en/

ovlina:

I don't have sykpe on my laptop. I will download the wamp
and try it out. pls if you have the link download send me.
thanks
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by speedexpand: 11:59pm On Jan 29, 2018
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by Topmaike007(m): 2:55pm On Jan 31, 2018
ZinoFego:

I am sorry. I had a hectic week. We'll be through with the class this weekend.
bro pls i need a template for education blog and how to install it thanks
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by solutionarena: 9:05am On Feb 02, 2018
BAYCRYSTAL PRESENTS TO YOU FEBRUARY SPECIAL
TRAINING

Start the New Month on a brighter note with the following 3-in,-1 Training
*Website Design & Hosting
*E-commerce development ( a platform to sell your goods)
*Digital Marketing

All the above Training packages goes for N7,000

First 15people to Register are to Pay N5,500 only

Build yourself a career path and be self reliant today don't miss out on this great opportunity

Training Date - 2nd -10th February, 2017

Time:10:00am

Venue :No 89, Galadima Road Kudenda Kaduna State

For those who can't make it to the Venue and still want to be involved in the training
A one-to-one training will be provide on our whatsapp handle (08186219002)

For further enquiries contact us on 08186219002 or 07011123518

Proudly Powered by #BaycrystalComputers #eadesms #cedarhostng

Hurry Now the Best Time to get Started is now avoid Procrastination Today.

Wishing you a Happy New Month and Have a Fantastic moment.
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by ashiraf(m): 1:22pm On Feb 03, 2018
host your joomla website free http://wegohost.buyhostnow.com
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by ovlina: 2:24pm On Feb 04, 2018
ZinoFego:
thanks... but is it the same process of setting it up like the ampp?
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by solutionarena: 7:45pm On Feb 04, 2018
BAYCRYSTAL PRESENTS TO YOU FEBRUARY SPECIAL
TRAINING
Start the New Month on a brighter note with the following 3-in,-1 Training
*Website Design & Hosting
*E-commerce development ( a platform to sell your goods)
*Digital Marketing
All the above Training packages goes for N7,000
First 15people to Register are to Pay N5,500 only
Build yourself a career path and be self reliant today don't miss out on this great opportunity
Training Date - 2nd -10th February, 2017
Time:10:00am
Venue :No 89, Galadima Road Kudenda Kaduna State
For those who can't make it to the Venue and still want to be involved in the training
A one-to-one training will be provide on our whatsapp handle (08186219002)
For further enquiries contact us on 08186219002 or 07011123518
Proudly Powered by #BaycrystalComputers #eadesms #cedarhostng
Hurry Now the Best Time to get Started is now avoid Procrastination Today.
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by Mishael4: 11:50am On Feb 05, 2018
Hi
I'm currently carrying out a research on Content Management System platforms (especially on WordPress, Joomla and Drupal) in Lagos.
Please if you happen to be in or work in Lagos and do make use of it, do indicate, so I could get my questionnaire sent to you.
Working within a limited time frame.
#Help a brother.
Thanks.
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by solutionarena: 7:14pm On Feb 10, 2018
Eadesms shows love to both new and existing customers this Valentine week

Send goodwill messages to friends and loved ones this Valentine season for as low as N1.35kobo instead of N1.70kobo. signing up is free on www.eadesms.com

It ends on 14th February 2017.
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by femarse: 12:14pm On Feb 11, 2018
ZinoFego:
good afternoon sir pls help me out on this joomla issue I created group under super user as the parent group I have set the permissions the way I want however users in this group still have super user right what am I doing wrong ?
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by ZinoFego: 1:14pm On Feb 11, 2018
Was your user group created at the point shown in the image below? If it is so, all users under that group will have administrator privileges.

femarse:

good afternoon sir
pls help me out on this joomla issue
I created group under super user as the parent group
I have set the permissions the way I want
however users in this group still have super user right
what am I doing wrong ?

Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by ZinoFego: 1:16pm On Feb 11, 2018
Please read the first four pages of this tutorial.

Topmaike007:
bro pls i need a template for education blog and how to install it thanks
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by ZinoFego: 1:16pm On Feb 11, 2018
No.

ovlina:

thanks... but is it the same process of setting it up like the ampp?
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by Topmaike007(m): 3:06pm On Feb 11, 2018
ZinoFego:
Please read the first four pages of this tutorial.

thanks bro
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by femarse: 3:09pm On Feb 11, 2018
ZinoFego:
Was your user group created at the point shown in the image below? If it is so, all users under that group will have administrator privileges.

yes it was created like that image u uploaded however I don't want the group to have the super admin right so I went to permission to denied them but somehow they still have the super admin admin right
the reason I created those Group in the first place is because the default group will not give access to all the users
it will not allow author to create
the create access is block and locked so I decided to create my own group with superadmin as parent group just like the image u show
i set permission for the group but somehow they all have superadmin right
and now it's not showing the superadmin in the permission again so I can denied them even thou I have denied them super admin right before
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by ZinoFego: 4:24pm On Feb 11, 2018
yes it was created like that image u uploaded however I don't want the group to have the super admin right so I went to permission to denied them but somehow they still have the super admin admin right

The above quoted statement is contradictory, so you will not achieve your set purpose. You may consider other user group privileges.

femarse:

the reason I created those Group in the first place is because the default group will not give access to all the users
it will not allow author to create
the create access is block and locked so I decided to create my own group with superadmin as parent group just like the image u show
i set permission for the group but somehow they all have superadmin right
and now it's not showing the superadmin in the permission again so I can denied them even thou I have denied them super admin right before
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by femarse: 9:26pm On Feb 11, 2018
ZinoFego:

The above quoted statement is contradictory, so you will not achieve your set purpose. You may consider other user group privileges.

the group inherit the parent group right , I understand that but u can also set the permissions to denied or allowed or inherit and I have denied and allowed according to what I want but it is not working
however the default group lock out create permission for all the sub group
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by solutionarena: 11:54am On Feb 12, 2018
It's 48 hours to Valentine. Do you need to send messages to someone special? ��
Send your messages to any network for as low as N1.35kobo instead of N1.70kobo
Visit www.eadesms.com To get started...
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by ovlina: 4:54pm On Feb 12, 2018
ZinoFego:
No.

hmm so how do I go about it
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by ZinoFego: 7:44am On Feb 14, 2018
Please provide shots of what you are trying to do, that will help me understand you better.

femarse:

the group inherit the parent group right , I understand that but u can also set the permissions to denied or allowed or inherit and I have denied and allowed according to what I want but it is not working
however the default group lock out create permission for all the sub group
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by ZinoFego: 7:45am On Feb 14, 2018
You can read the documentation of the software from the website that you downloaded it.

ovlina:

hmm so how do I go about it
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by Olubi15: 4:29pm On Feb 14, 2018
J
ZinoFego:
My fellow webmasters,

I want to teach you from the scratch how to develop a website using the most popular CMS_ Joomla.

I accidentally stumbled on Joomla some years ago; a client demanded a site requiring storing and retrieving data. I looked everywhere for who to teach me, I spent some good cash yet there were no results until I met a guy who casually showed me the prospects of Joomla and I learnt it on my own!

You may want to know, on what authority or experience I want to teach Joomla. Well, I've been using Joomla to develop websites for over 5yrs now and within this period; I've done over a hundred websites with Joomla only. During the course of the class, if requested, I'll give URLs of some of the sites I've done with Joomla.

Joomla is quite very easy to learn and deploy. Within 3hrs, you can get a Joomla site moderately running. So you don't need to be an experienced website developer to learn Joomla, newbies can deploy a Joomla site within a day.

Requirements to be in this class? None! Anyone who can read this post here and is willing to learn Joomla, can grasp it.

So lets get started...

Table of Content:

1. Overview of Joomla.
2. Installing Joomla in a few steps
3. A tour of the backend (Administrator Panel)
4. Global Configuration of the backend
5. Creating Content
6. Menus
7. Components
8. Modules
9. Plug-ins
10. Templates
11. User Manager
12. Media Manager
13. Languages
14. SEO & SEF
15. Security
Can I build a forum using wordpress?Thanks
Re: Joomla FREE Training On Nairaland Live!!! by ovlina: 8:37pm On Feb 14, 2018
ZinoFego:
You can read the documentation of the software from the website that you downloaded it.

OK thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (69) (Reply)

Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture / How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.