Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

Sweden V Nigeria: FIFA U-17 World Cup (3 - 3) On 22nd October 2013 - Sports (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sweden V Nigeria: FIFA U-17 World Cup (3 - 3) On 22nd October 2013 (92959 Views)

Nigeria Vs Iran: Fifa U17 WC (4 - 1) On 29th October 2013 / Nigeria Vs Iraq: FIFA U-17 World Cup (5 - 0) On 25th October 2013 / Ethiopia Vs Nigeria - WCQ (1 - 2) On 13th October 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sweden V Nigeria: FIFA U-17 World Cup (3 - 3) On 22nd October 2013 by safarigirl(f): 7:51am On Oct 23, 2013
Obi1kenobi:
Are you still deceiving yourselves that every country are rotten, corrupt cheats like Naija? grin
Dey there dey console yourself. I'm sorry for the cynics among you that don't know how other societies work and you think all the rubbish accepted in Naija is accepted everywhere. Sorry ehn? Keep supporting our filthy cheating in youth football while other serious countries compete for real senior football. In 5 years, many of these European players would be playing for their national team because they are grooming them now for the future. As for desperate cheating teams like Naija, in 5 years, you may never see or hear about any of these our boys here - just like Yemi Tella's team of cheats like Chrisantus have disappeared. Bitter truth but I tell it as it is.
now you're starting to sound pained. Your oyibo gods cheated, tell me Yahaya or Awoniyi or Iheanacho are older than their ages. Who is Yemi Tella? Me, I don't know, I don't even know who was in his team. Go find work instead of trolling this thread with inconsequential info abeg.
Re: Sweden V Nigeria: FIFA U-17 World Cup (3 - 3) On 22nd October 2013 by dabossman(m): 11:29am On Oct 23, 2013
Obi1kenobi:
Are you still deceiving yourselves that every country are rotten, corrupt cheats like Naija? grin
Dey there dey console yourself. I'm sorry for the cynics among you that don't know how other societies work and you think all the rubbish accepted in Naija is accepted everywhere. Sorry ehn? Keep supporting our filthy cheating in youth football while other serious countries compete for real senior football. In 5 years, many of these European players would be playing for their national team because they are grooming them now for the future. As for desperate cheating teams like Naija, in 5 years, you may never see or hear about any of these our boys here - just like Yemi Tella's team of cheats like Chrisantus have disappeared. Bitter truth but I tell it as it is.

You know it's amazing how we erroneously believe that countries in the western world cannot twerk people ages if they want to. We are talking about countries that can give a human being a completely new identity just by clicking a button. I'm talking, new name, new records, new everything if they want to.

Now I'm not saying they cheat at age grade competitions, but if they want to, they can and you would never know. All this talk about "oyinbo can't lie about age, they have records is crap." If they want to, they can just by a few clicks of a mouse.

And as far as U-17 cadets graduating to the senior team is concerned, only a handful usually do for most countries. Between 2-5 at most from a squad of 21. You can google it if you want. Of those that came to Nigeria 2009 (4 years ago) only Neymar is a regular for the Brazilian senior side. Germany has Mario Gotze. Spain can probably claim Isco and Borja (who are not even regulars). Nigeria has Omeruo and Onazi. You can even go back to Korea 2007 if you want. Only a handful progress.
Re: Sweden V Nigeria: FIFA U-17 World Cup (3 - 3) On 22nd October 2013 by andrematthew: 12:27pm On Oct 23, 2013
Emmysteve: After subverting the defending champions Mexico 6-1, the Nigerias Golden Eaglet will on tueday take on the Blågult of Sweden who also thrashed Iraq 4-1 in their opening match of the fifa under 17 tournament currently holding in United Arab Emerate.

A win against Sweden will ensure the three times world champions are in the knock out stage of the competition.
The two sides are currently topping group F with 3 points each

Date: 22/10/2013
Venue: Sheikh Khalifa International Stadium , AlAin
Kick Off: 5pm

Nigerian people love to play,watch and i must say think about football lots. and it is understood that Nigerian will win the series.. wink
Re: Sweden V Nigeria: FIFA U-17 World Cup (3 - 3) On 22nd October 2013 by lakeside3020(m): 3:28pm On Oct 23, 2013
This eaglet will crashed out in the quarter final I don't see them lifting the cup,the keeper is too dull and our defender are too ball watching,they were badly exposed by the swiss.the likes of ugbade,amunike and manu should go and look for another job
Re: Sweden V Nigeria: FIFA U-17 World Cup (3 - 3) On 22nd October 2013 by aimuafigo: 4:04pm On Oct 23, 2013
dabossman:

You know it's amazing how we erroneously believe that countries in the western world cannot twerk people ages if they want to. We are talking about countries that can give a human being a completely new identity just by clicking a button. I'm talking, new name, new records, new everything if they want to.

Now I'm not saying they cheat at age grade competitions, but if they want to, they can and you would never know. All this talk about "oyinbo can't lie about age, they have records is crap." If they want to, they can just by a few clicks of a mouse.

And as far as U-17 cadets graduating to the senior team is concerned, only a handful usually do for most countries. Between 2-5 at most from a squad of 21. You can google it if you want. Of those that came to Nigeria 2009 (4 years ago) only Neymar is a regular for the Brazilian senior side. Germany has Mario Gotze. Spain can probably claim Isco and Borja (who are not even regulars). Nigeria has Omeruo and Onazi. You can even go back to Korea 2007 if you want. Only a handful progress.

I agree with you bro. Albeit unlikely, looking at the swedes and brazillians in this tournament, you can't completely rule out the possibility of age cheating. You just need to place them side by side the mexicans to see the huge difference irrespective of the fact that Mexicans are not usually big people.
Re: Sweden V Nigeria: FIFA U-17 World Cup (3 - 3) On 22nd October 2013 by AbujaBlue: 4:05pm On Oct 23, 2013
Are people here on substances? From ages 15-17 some oyibo can grow up a lot, from the sounds of it some here have never met or seen oyibo kids before. This kind of thing doesn't happen in Sweden - what's more there is no reason for it to happen. This level of competition is not taken as seriously there as it is in Naija.
Re: Sweden V Nigeria: FIFA U-17 World Cup (3 - 3) On 22nd October 2013 by komekn(m): 4:38pm On Oct 23, 2013
Integrity, Truth, Righteousness, Fair-play and Honesty are not meals served regularly on the Nigerian menu as a consequence there are many who don’t know what it smells like to talk less of what it tastes like.

Obi1kenobi your stance though completely true is the minority stance even the Bible vindicates you Matthew 7:14 Narrow is the path ------- --- keep standing for truth the unadulterated truth. Expect persecution its the price to pay for righteousness, you will not be popular.

Dabossman I have travelled, lived and worked extensively across Europe and I can assure you it’s near impossible to falsify birth records, without being caught, furthermore the repercussions of being caught would certainly have very far reaching penalties, it’s simply not worth it. None of those Swedish boys is over 17 believe it and get over it.

9icegee, You can’t move forward without dealing with your past, you don’t build a house on sand, your past determines your future. And a house built on lies will FALL.

COOLDUN No offence but the complete lack of depth of the inferences you have made are indicative of one with very limited capacity for engagement in a global sense, you’re so parochial its shocking

Safarigirl- you need to download and update then widen the horizon of your engagements, the assumptions you make lack substantiation they are essentially emotional sentiments. But I admire your patriotism.
Re: Sweden V Nigeria: FIFA U-17 World Cup (3 - 3) On 22nd October 2013 by omonnakoda: 5:58pm On Oct 23, 2013
The best performing countries in this competition are

1. Nigeria
2. Brazil
3. Ghana

I wonder why
Re: Sweden V Nigeria: FIFA U-17 World Cup (3 - 3) On 22nd October 2013 by omonnakoda: 6:12pm On Oct 23, 2013
What does a footballer gain if he falsifies his age. In the short term he will convince a club that because he is so young and so good that if they give him a contract they will either profit from selling him later or he will improve as he gets older and help them win trophies. That is on the player's side

On the club's side the player has to be able to fool them permanently that means there are either no records or he can falsify the records so the club do not find out.

At the level of National teams I do not think anyone takes the competition serious e,g I do not even know if they show it on TV across Europe
No situation or country is perfect but I just don't think Sweden has the motivation to cheat like we do. Those talking about size should forget that Yarn. Balotelli is 23
Mike Tyson was heavyweight Champion of the World at 20. There are so many players who made a name Young and did not feture so much in JUNIOR football; Rooney,Owen,Fabregas ,Bendtner,Walcott, Ozil,Ramsey, Wilshire etc. There is simply NO REASON for them to lie and they are very likely to be exposed. Most schools take lots of photographs and there is just plenty of evidence around.
Re: Sweden V Nigeria: FIFA U-17 World Cup (3 - 3) On 22nd October 2013 by COOLDUN: 7:26pm On Oct 23, 2013
Obi1kenobi:

I don't have your time, if you can believe that Jesus was born 25Th December why won't you believe everything from the mouth of the whites. Many things contribute to our Nigeria short term in Football not only age.

Many Spanish players who won the 1999 Coca-Cola world cup in Nigeria are not still playing today, e.g Gabri who played with Barcelona, his head is fully bald today if you see him. Stop foolishly arguing on what you don't know. Every country cheats in these underage football tournaments.

Falcao of Colombia is a latest example he cheated in his age in his document. Shockin yourself somewhere because you have not yet reached to argue football with me. Cheat is cheat whether with 1 year or million years.
Re: Sweden V Nigeria: FIFA U-17 World Cup (3 - 3) On 22nd October 2013 by COOLDUN: 7:44pm On Oct 23, 2013
komekn: Integrity, Truth, Righteousness, Fair-play and Honesty are not meals served regularly on the Nigerian menu as a consequence there are many who don’t know what it smells like to talk less of what it tastes like.

Obi1kenobi your stance though completely true is the minority stance even the Bible vindicates you Matthew 7:14 Narrow is the path ------- --- keep standing for truth the unadulterated truth. Expect persecution its the price to pay for righteousness, you will not be popular.

Dabossman I have travelled, lived and worked extensively across Europe and I can assure you it’s near impossible to falsify birth records, without being caught, furthermore the repercussions of being caught would certainly have very far reaching penalties, it’s simply not worth it. None of those Swedish boys is over 17 believe it and get over it.

9icegee, You can’t move forward without dealing with your past, you don’t build a house on sand, your past determines your future. And a house built on lies will FALL.

COOLDUN No offence but the complete lack of depth of the inferences you have made are indicative of one with very limited capacity for engagement in a global sense, you’re so parochial its shocking

Safarigirl- you need to download and update then widen the horizon of your engagements, the assumptions you make lack substantiation they are essentially emotional sentiments. But I admire your patriotism.

My friend i live and played little football in Europe, i am telling you that some Spanish players in my club in Sevilla Andulucia then used to mock each other after calling up our names and ages, they were even laughing at some of the Spanish players in 1999 junior world cup in Nigeria whom most of them played in their previous teams, i will not mention names but i know what i am saying. I am not telling you to believe because people like you always see white men as saints.

But let me ask you this question. What is the meaning of the declaration of age? who introduced it Africa? from your answer you should use ur tongue to count your teeth. Not only you is living in Europe ok. Spare us the white saints ok.
Re: Sweden V Nigeria: FIFA U-17 World Cup (3 - 3) On 22nd October 2013 by 9icegee: 8:19pm On Oct 23, 2013
dabossman:

uv said my mind. I didnt even bother to reply wot u just did, hw u did, dont mind dem. Its only ppl tht dont know it tht they can misinform
Re: Sweden V Nigeria: FIFA U-17 World Cup (3 - 3) On 22nd October 2013 by 9icegee: 8:24pm On Oct 23, 2013
komekn: Integrity, Truth, Righteousness, Fair-play and Honesty are not meals served regularly on the Nigerian menu as a consequence there are many who don’t know what it smells like to talk less of what it tastes like.

did u understand me wen i talked about living in de past? Because it seems to me u dont
Re: Sweden V Nigeria: FIFA U-17 World Cup (3 - 3) On 22nd October 2013 by 9icegee: 8:28pm On Oct 23, 2013
COOLDUN:

I don't have your time, if you can believe that Jesus was born 25Th December why won't you believe everything from the mouth of the whites. Many things contribute to our Nigeria short term in Football not only age.

Many Spanish players who won the 1999 Coca-Cola world cup in Nigeria are not still playing today, e.g Gabri who played with Barcelona, his head is fully bald today if you see him. Stop foolishly arguing on what you don't know. Every country cheats in these underage football tournaments.

Falcao of Colombia is a latest example he cheated in his age in his document. Shockin yourself somewhere because you have not yet reached to argue football with me. Cheat is cheat whether with 1 year or million years.
thank u very much. The problem is they just wont wanna c it
Re: Sweden V Nigeria: FIFA U-17 World Cup (3 - 3) On 22nd October 2013 by 9icegee: 8:34pm On Oct 23, 2013
COOLDUN:

My friend i live and played little football in Europe, i am telling you that some Spanish players in my club in Sevilla Andulucia then used to mock each other after calling up our names and ages, they were even laughing at some of the Spanish players in 1999 junior world cup in Nigeria whom most of them played in their previous teams, i will not mention names but i know what i am saying. I am not telling you to believe because people like you always see white men as saints.

But let me ask you this question. What is the meaning of the declaration of age? who introduced it Africa? from your answer you should use ur tongue to count your teeth. Not only you is living in Europe ok. Spare us the white saints ok.
every1 knows tht de spanish team tht was brought to nigeria 99 was way over aged! I was in calabar by den. I watched all de matches live! We gaped in awe wen they filed out from de dressing room. We tot they brought their senior team! Even brazil! How many of tht brazilian squad stil plays actively til date, mayb aside from dino, who's time has even passed?
Re: Sweden V Nigeria: FIFA U-17 World Cup (3 - 3) On 22nd October 2013 by komekn(m): 9:28pm On Oct 23, 2013
COOLDUN

9icegee: every1 knows tht de spanish team tht was brought to nigeria 99 was way over aged! I was in calabar by den. I watched all de matches live! We gaped in awe wen they filed out from de dressing room. We tot they brought their senior team! Even brazil! How many of tht brazilian squad stil plays actively til date, mayb aside from dino, who's time has even passed?

Gabri Garcia, is signed to FC Lausanne-Sport which currently play in the Swiss Super League ranked 13th in the UEFA's ranking of league coefficients, above Scotland, Sweden , Israel , Denmark and Austria, where they lie in 9th position.

I wouldn’t call that failure for a player who played 7 years at Barcelona, 4 years at Ajax and now in the twilight of his career at 34 is probably on at least £25,000 a month. If you call that failure, what’s your idea of success?

Zidane lost most of his hair before he was 25, Rooney was almost going bald at 23 before he had his hair transplant, Arjen Robben, Jonjo Shelvey are all bald , surprisingly Jonjo is only 20 he started at Arsenal aged 10 years all clearly documented. So loss of hair by your own reasoning is definitive proof of age cheating ACCORDING TO YOU, I reserve my comments.

Please do not be confused, I made reference to age cheating being near impossible in Western Europe and North America not South America i.e. your reference to Falcao.

I don't normally use the term "white men" it’s not part of my every day diction, it’s too general as a descriptive term. Italians, Germans, Scottish all have somewhat different approaches norms, values and cultures to just paint people as just, “white men”. I will correct you most of the people I engage with who are Caucasian mostly see me as a saint and look up to me far from the way you have described it. Which is really strange from someone who purports to have played professional football and lived in Spain.

Finally I may reside mostly in the UK but my heart and spirit are clearly in 9Ja.
Re: Sweden V Nigeria: FIFA U-17 World Cup (3 - 3) On 22nd October 2013 by naturalwaves: 4:34am On Oct 24, 2013
komekn: COOLDUN

Gabri Garcia, is signed to FC Lausanne-Sport which currently play in the Swiss Super League ranked 13th in the UEFA's ranking of league coefficients, above Scotland, Sweden , Israel , Denmark and Austria, where they lie in 9th position.

I wouldn’t call that failure for a player who played 7 years at Barcelona, 4 years at Ajax and now in the twilight of his career at 34 is probably on at least £25,000 a month. If you call that failure, what’s your idea of success?

Zidane lost most of his hair before he was 25, Rooney was almost going bald at 23 before he had his hair transplant, Arjen Robben, Jonjo Shelvey are all bald , surprisingly Jonjo is only 20 he started at Arsenal aged 10 years all clearly documented. So loss of hair by your own reasoning is definitive proof of age cheating ACCORDING TO YOU, I reserve my comments.

Please do not be confused, I made reference to age cheating being near impossible in Western Europe and North America not South America i.e. your reference to Falcao.

I don't normally use the term "white men" it’s not part of my every day diction, it’s too general as a descriptive term. Italians, Germans, Scottish all have somewhat different approaches norms, values and cultures to just paint people as just, “white men”. I will correct you most of the people I engage with who are Caucasian mostly see me as a saint and look up to me far from the way you have described it. Which is really strange from someone who purports to have played professional football and lived in Spain.

Finally I may reside mostly in the UK but my heart and spirit are clearly in 9Ja.
From the argument so far, you have failed to realise one thing. Firstly, I know it is near impossible to cheat age-wise in Europe.Now, it is near impossible by who? It is near impossible by the player involved or players to fool their own Government BUT WHEN THE GOVERNMENT OR THOSE IN CHARGE DECIDES TO CHEAT BY USING OVER AGED PLAYERS, IT IS VERY VERY POSSIBLE TO FALSIFY THEIR AGES. So, when players from Europe etc cheat, it is usually with the help of their football Association and not just individual players doing that and like someone had told you, it takes just a few clicks of the mouse to do that in less than 5 minutes or do you even think that FIFA carries out a personal research on all individual players presented by Countries to verify their ages? Of course, FIFA doesn't have that kind of time. So, my dear, it is very very possible to cheat by European teams. The difference between Europe and Nigeria is that a Player in Nigeria can falsify his age by himself without being caught but it is impossible in Europe as they keep a good database over there. The only way they cheat in Europe or the only way you can cheat is with the help of the Authority or the Football Association. So, never say it is impossible.

1 Like

Re: Sweden V Nigeria: FIFA U-17 World Cup (3 - 3) On 22nd October 2013 by 9icegee: 3:29pm On Oct 24, 2013
komekn: COOLDUN

while ur write up is appreciated, u're quoting me outta context. I never mentioned balding is an example of ageing, tho i think de other guy did, doesnt mean i supported de idea. And u're mentioning just one player out of 25 plus (garcia), where're de rest? Well i never mentioned de word FAILURE neither but over all, wot am saying is, THIS PRESENT NIGERIAN SQUAD IS QUITE YOUNG. Its encouraging to c tht at least we're finally doing it right. Its wot every1 should be happy about
Re: Sweden V Nigeria: FIFA U-17 World Cup (3 - 3) On 22nd October 2013 by komekn(m): 8:24pm On Oct 24, 2013
naturalwaves:
From the argument so far, you have failed to realise one thing. Firstly, I know it is near impossible to cheat age-wise in Europe.Now, it is near impossible by who? It is near impossible by the player involved or players to fool their own Government BUT WHEN THE GOVERNMENT OR THOSE IN CHARGE DECIDES TO CHEAT BY USING OVER AGED PLAYERS, IT IS VERY VERY POSSIBLE TO FALSIFY THEIR AGES. So, when players from Europe etc cheat, it is usually with the help of their football Association and not just individual players doing that and like someone had told you, it takes just a few clicks of the mouse to do that in less than 5 minutes or do you even think that FIFA carries out a personal research on all individual players presented by Countries to verify their ages? Of course, FIFA doesn't have that kind of time. So, my dear, it is very very possible to cheat by European teams. The difference between Europe and Nigeria is that a Player in Nigeria can falsify his age by himself without being caught but it is impossible in Europe as they keep a good database over there. The only way they cheat in Europe or the only way you can cheat is with the help of the Authority or the Football Association. So, never say it is impossible.

Naturalwaves

You seem informed, articulate and conversant to a degree, I like that, and I want to believe not too proud to learn more as well.

Youth football in Europe this is how it works, you have a series of local youth teams from U6 to u18 organised into leagues across the city, for instance in Manchester has in excess of 7/8 local football leagues. These teams play games in a league set up for each age group goals, matches, players registered recorded and documented, their local schools informed and confirmed.

From some of these matches talent scouts from professional premiership teams and lower league teams begin to pick out the cream of the crop as early as 6/7 years of age. Again all this is documented.

Some of these kids will be recruited into the various football clubs and progress from there some will play for their city school boy teams as did Gerrard, Rooney , Micheal Owen, etc , etc after playing for local teams first.

So you don’t just wake up become great over night there will be clear documented progression from a very early age, you can’t then just change your age its already registered, documented and confirmed from the age of 6/7 and easily verifiable. The FA can’t change their own records the local teams can’t change their records, the newspapers can’t change their records it’s TOTALLY IMPOSSIBLE it’s all in the public domain virtual and print. Below are a few local youth football teams in Manchester detailing their successes over decades former players, results and where some of them have moved on to.

I. Failsworth Dynamos http://www.failsworthdynamosjfc.co.uk/
II. Nj Wythenshaw Juniors http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/njwythenshawejfc/
III. Benchhill Celtic http://www.benchillcelticjfc.co.uk/
IV. Fletcher Moss http://www.fletchermossrangers.com/ this is the old youth club of Danny Nii Tackie Mensah Welbeck

What I’m saying is that everybody has a history in Europe that will be documented once you are involved in any activity that requires you being in the public eye no matter how small or lowly, you just don’t appear from nowhere.

However, if I had no conscience and didn’t fear God I could easily make myself a packet of £££ by scouting for just 3 boys from 9ja, (with mothers above average height) who are under 10 but with clear football talent, declare them as being 7/8 Bring them to England put them on a high protein diet(now watch them grow) , start an intensive coaching programme. Introduce them into the local league in 6 weeks I will have every major premiership academy director, eating out of my hands of course I have the network to do that.

There is a high degree of corruption in English youth football but not in the context of age cheating but that’s a whole different discourse.
Re: Sweden V Nigeria: FIFA U-17 World Cup (3 - 3) On 22nd October 2013 by komekn(m): 8:38pm On Oct 24, 2013
9icegee: while ur write up is appreciated, u're quoting me outta context. I never mentioned balding is an example of ageing, tho i think de other guy did, doesnt mean i supported de idea. And u're mentioning just one player out of 25 plus (garcia), where're de rest? Well i never mentioned de word FAILURE neither but over all, wot am saying is, THIS PRESENT NIGERIAN SQUAD IS QUITE YOUNG. Its encouraging to c tht at least we're finally doing it right. Its wot every1 should be happy about

9icegee I really was responding to COOLDUN not exactly you. The present squad is in my opinion the youngest squad we have ever presented for a FIFA U17 age group football competition, However, that doesn't mean that they are actually all under 17, its a vast improvement but there's so much more to do. I mentioned the Nigerian 16 year old born in the USA who supposedly failed an MRI scan of which the NFF struggled to produce the hard copy evidence to the family, it tells you there are still Major problems.
Re: Sweden V Nigeria: FIFA U-17 World Cup (3 - 3) On 22nd October 2013 by 9icegee: 9:20pm On Oct 24, 2013
komekn:

9icegee I really was responding to COOLDUN not exactly you. The present squad is in my opinion the youngest squad we have ever presented for a FIFA U17 age group football competition, However, that doesn't mean that they are actually all under 17, its a vast improvement but there's so much more to do. I mentioned the Nigerian 16 year old born in the USA who supposedly failed an MRI scan of which the NFF struggled to produce the hard copy evidence to the family, it tells you there are still Major problems.
ok i get u now. And thts exactly ONLY where i'l like to concentrate on. This squad is clearly de youngest and they're quite young. Any room 4improvements? Of cos there's always room 4improvement Q.E.D
Re: Sweden V Nigeria: FIFA U-17 World Cup (3 - 3) On 22nd October 2013 by Xlad(m): 2:01am On Oct 25, 2013
Plz, let those taking they whites as Saints go and sleep. 70% of the Brazilian players are over-aged. And it's likely that more-than 65% of the Swedish players are same. When I saw the guy that replaced Success, seriously i nearly cried. he is thin and lanky and i know he will be bullied by those swedish over-aged defenders. It happened. if not that he is a good striker like the formal headmaster. There is more power from his head than from his leg. I have played football with the whites. i know them. Whites are good in age cheating only few countries like New Zealand and Australia are different. A friend of mine, no, two of them, students studying in one of the Eastern Europe countries. i don't wanna mention names of country nor clubs because of their future because they are good footballers trying hard to make it. The play for a 3 Division club in that country. During last two months, i think August, one of them called me on skype and was asking me if i know how he can change his age on his documents that there is a tournament their club registered and they are to make use of their U-19 team. He told me that their club directors, coach and team-mates at the senior side advised them to shave their beards, so that they can put them as U-19 players. These guys are more than 23 years old. When they started making necessary arrangements, the organisers of the competition said that they will verify all documents submitted, foreigners will be verified through their International passports and Birth Certificates. Then came the ideas of these same whites for them to falsify their age documents. but when they heard that all these documents will be verified, both from the schools they study at. It became a problem because they have registered the names of this two guys. These guys were now trying to discuss it with me how they can change it. But since I know they used their real age for their International Passports and their finger prints are with the immigration, there's nothing more i can tell them to do than to forget about it. Their clubs later removed their names with the excuse that their families in Nigeria wanted them back urgently, that they can't play again in the tournament. I mean these are whites. Later these same whites will open that their mouths and be saying age-cheating where-as they are they main doers. It sucks. Really it does. Yes, many white kids mature physically faster than their African mates, but does not mature with their level of reasoning and thinking. Anybody here that can be truthful and that had played soccer with all these grown and matured whites physically will certainly testify with me that their mode of reasoning, thinking, decisions are still of a kid. They don't know when to give a hard tackle, when to shoot, when to attack, when to pass etc. permit me to say that There are some natural incidences that can not be over looked. Nigeria is a footballing nation. Whites know that, likewise Spain, Brazil, and Argentina. Many of you guys in europe will testify this. When we say we are from Africa, Nigeria, immediately, these whites we just say "Nigeria, football......good football, Nigerians". They know it. And when you come to the world of Basketball, you cannot forget to mention countries like USA, Greece, Lithuania as one of the basketballing grin nations in europe and in the world. Almost all the kids there within the age of 2 have started to know many of the tactics in playing basketball than many of us here that are even more than 20 years. Likewise here in nigeria, where a 2 years old kid have started to learn some soccer moves. And there's no Jupiter that can stop their Basketball U-15, U-17, U-19 teams from beating ours only if God wants it the other way round. Likewise in soccer, our best of Unders grin will beat their best of any U-mate teams. Yes. And because of a must win attitude, over-aged players are invited. Quote me anytime any day, some can know how to play football like dribbling but doesn't have football sense. That's they problem. You will see them trying to score from the center of the field of which they know that it's not possible for them. Again, many of you here that are studying outside nigeria, you can also agree with me that when it comes to Inter-University sports competitions, Nigerians are always they favorites in soccer both male and female teams. In ma own school, we always meet either the Spanish, Italian, German, Portuguese, France teams or the Turkish team in finals. Now, it's like a right cheesy cheesy that each finals, the nigerian team must meet any of those teams. Whereas when it comes to other sports, we are lacking behind, like basketball, tennis etc.
It pains me sooooooo cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry much whenever i read some comments here, some people that haven't even seen whites before will be writing trash. Whites are the manufactures of Corruption. What's they difference between Sepp and Mugabe? Age-Cheating is everywhere. They 2 countries i have respected much in this current FIFA U-17 world Cup tournament for using almost real U-17 players are New Zealand and Nigeria.
If you like abuse me for this my write-up. Since mid of last year, i have decided not to abuse one and engage on any e-fight with anyone. I'm really happy, i have been achieving it and it's more-than a year i made the right choice..... They secret is when they abuse my comments, i only give them this sign kiss kiss kiss on their post.

1 Like

Re: Sweden V Nigeria: FIFA U-17 World Cup (3 - 3) On 22nd October 2013 by 9icegee: 6:07am On Oct 25, 2013
Xlad: Plz, let those taking they whites as Saints go and sleep. 70% of the Brazilian players are over-aged. And it's likely that more-than 65% of the Swedish players are same. When I saw the guy that replaced Success, seriously i nearly cried. he is thin and lanky and i know he will be bullied by those swedish over-aged defenders. It happened. if not that he is a good striker like the formal headmaster. There is more power from his head than from his leg. I have played football with the whites. i know them. Whites are good in age cheating only few countries like New Zealand and Australia are different. A friend of mine, no, two of them, students studying in one of the Eastern Europe countries. i don't wanna mention names of country nor clubs because of their future because they are good footballers trying hard to make it. The play for a 3 Division club in that country. During last two months, i think August, one of them called me on skype and was asking me if i know how he can change his age on his documents that there is a tournament their club registered and they are to make use of their U-19 team. He told me that their club directors, coach and team-mates at the senior side advised them to shave their beards, so that they can put them as U-19 players. These guys are more than 23 years old. When they started making necessary arrangements, the organisers of the competition said that they will verify all documents submitted, foreigners will be verified through their International passports and Birth Certificates. Then came the ideas of these same whites for them to falsify their age documents. but when they heard that all these documents will be verified, both from the schools they study at. It became a problem because they have registered the names of this two guys. These guys were now trying to discuss it with me how they can change it. But since I know they used their real age for their International Passports and their finger prints are with the immigration, there's nothing more i can tell them to do than to forget about it. Their clubs later removed their names with the excuse that their families in Nigeria wanted them back urgently, that they can't play again in the tournament. I mean these are whites. Later these same whites will open that their mouths and be saying age-cheating where-as they are they main doers. It sucks. Really it does. Yes, many white kids mature physically faster than their African mates, but does not mature with their level of reasoning and thinking. Anybody here that can be truthful and that had played soccer with all these grown and matured whites physically will certainly testify with me that their mode of reasoning, thinking, decisions are still of a kid. They don't know when to give a hard tackle, when to shoot, when to attack, when to pass etc. permit me to say that There are some natural incidences that can not be over looked. Nigeria is a footballing nation. Whites know that, likewise Spain, Brazil, and Argentina. Many of you guys in europe will testify this. When we say we are from Africa, Nigeria, immediately, these whites we just say "Nigeria, football......good football, Nigerians". They know it. And when you come to the world of Basketball, you cannot forget to mention countries like USA, Greece, Lithuania as one of the basketballing grin nations in europe and in the world. Almost all the kids there within the age of 2 have started to know many of the tactics in playing basketball than many of us here that are even more than 20 years. Likewise here in nigeria, where a 2 years old kid have started to learn some soccer moves. And there's no Jupiter that can stop their Basketball U-15, U-17, U-19 teams from beating ours only if God wants it the other way round. Likewise in soccer, our best of Unders grin will beat their best of any U-mate teams. Yes. And because of a must win attitude, over-aged players are invited. Quote me anytime any day, some can know how to play football like dribbling but doesn't have football sense. That's they problem. You will see them trying to score from the center of the field of which they know that it's not possible for them. Again, many of you here that are studying outside nigeria, you can also agree with me that when it comes to Inter-University sports competitions, Nigerians are always they favorites in soccer both male and female teams. In ma own school, we always meet either the Spanish, Italian, German, Portuguese, France teams or the Turkish team in finals. Now, it's like a right cheesy cheesy that each finals, the nigerian team must meet any of those teams. Whereas when it comes to other sports, we are lacking behind, like basketball, tennis etc.
It pains me sooooooo cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry much whenever i read some comments here, some people that haven't even seen whites before will be writing trash. Whites are the manufactures of Corruption. What's they difference between Sepp and Mugabe? Age-Cheating is everywhere. They 2 countries i have respected much in this current FIFA U-17 world Cup tournament for using almost real U-17 players are New Zealand and Nigeria.
If you like abuse me for this my write-up. Since mid of last year, i have decided not to abuse one and engage on any e-fight with anyone. I'm really happy, i have been achieving it and it's more-than a year i made the right choice..... They secret is when they abuse my comments, i only give them this sign kiss kiss kiss on their post.
just to let u know, i ws d 1 tht liked ur post. U're spot on!

1 Like

Re: Sweden V Nigeria: FIFA U-17 World Cup (3 - 3) On 22nd October 2013 by Numerouuuno: 8:43am On Oct 25, 2013
Have you seen the japanese U-17 team also?
They are real kids,i doubt if there is anyone aged 16 in that team.
Re: Sweden V Nigeria: FIFA U-17 World Cup (3 - 3) On 22nd October 2013 by king94(m): 9:22am On Oct 25, 2013
komekn:

To be honest,dat Saviour Godwin guy luks overage
Re: Sweden V Nigeria: FIFA U-17 World Cup (3 - 3) On 22nd October 2013 by uffforum: 10:03am On Oct 25, 2013
the Golden Eaglet make a comeback trice to gain a draw against the Sweden young stars I hope they make a strong comeback against Iraq in the final group stage match.
Re: Sweden V Nigeria: FIFA U-17 World Cup (3 - 3) On 22nd October 2013 by komekn(m): 2:31pm On Oct 25, 2013
Xlad: Plz, let those taking they whites as Saints go and sleep. 70% of the Brazilian players are over-aged. And it's likely that more-than 65% of the Swedish players are same. When I saw the guy that replaced Success, seriously i nearly cried. he is thin and lanky and i know he will be bullied by those swedish over-aged defenders. It happened. if not that he is a good striker like the formal headmaster. There is more power from his head than from his leg. I have played football with the whites. i know them. Whites are good in age cheating only few countries like New Zealand and Australia are different. A friend of mine, no, two of them, students studying in one of the Eastern Europe countries. i don't wanna mention names of country nor clubs because of their future because they are good footballers trying hard to make it. The play for a 3 Division club in that country. During last two months, i think August, one of them called me on skype and was asking me if i know how he can change his age on his documents that there is a tournament their club registered and they are to make use of their U-19 team. He told me that their club directors, coach and team-mates at the senior side advised them to shave their beards, so that they can put them as U-19 players. These guys are more than 23 years old. When they started making necessary arrangements, the organisers of the competition said that they will verify all documents submitted, foreigners will be verified through their International passports and Birth Certificates. Then came the ideas of these same whites for them to falsify their age documents. but when they heard that all these documents will be verified, both from the schools they study at. It became a problem because they have registered the names of this two guys. These guys were now trying to discuss it with me how they can change it. But since I know they used their real age for their International Passports and their finger prints are with the immigration, there's nothing more i can tell them to do than to forget about it. Their clubs later removed their names with the excuse that their families in Nigeria wanted them back urgently, that they can't play again in the tournament. I mean these are whites. Later these same whites will open that their mouths and be saying age-cheating where-as they are they main doers. It sucks. Really it does. Yes, many white kids mature physically faster than their African mates, but does not mature with their level of reasoning and thinking. Anybody here that can be truthful and that had played soccer with all these grown and matured whites physically will certainly testify with me that their mode of reasoning, thinking, decisions are still of a kid. They don't know when to give a hard tackle, when to shoot, when to attack, when to pass etc. permit me to say that There are some natural incidences that can not be over looked. Nigeria is a footballing nation. Whites know that, likewise Spain, Brazil, and Argentina. Many of you guys in europe will testify this. When we say we are from Africa, Nigeria, immediately, these whites we just say "Nigeria, football......good football, Nigerians". They know it. And when you come to the world of Basketball, you cannot forget to mention countries like USA, Greece, Lithuania as one of the basketballing grin nations in europe and in the world. Almost all the kids there within the age of 2 have started to know many of the tactics in playing basketball than many of us here that are even more than 20 years. Likewise here in nigeria, where a 2 years old kid have started to learn some soccer moves. And there's no Jupiter that can stop their Basketball U-15, U-17, U-19 teams from beating ours only if God wants it the other way round. Likewise in soccer, our best of Unders grin will beat their best of any U-mate teams. Yes. And because of a must win attitude, over-aged players are invited. Quote me anytime any day, some can know how to play football like dribbling but doesn't have football sense. That's they problem. You will see them trying to score from the center of the field of which they know that it's not possible for them. Again, many of you here that are studying outside nigeria, you can also agree with me that when it comes to Inter-University sports competitions, Nigerians are always they favorites in soccer both male and female teams. In ma own school, we always meet either the Spanish, Italian, German, Portuguese, France teams or the Turkish team in finals. Now, it's like a right cheesy cheesy that each finals, the nigerian team must meet any of those teams. Whereas when it comes to other sports, we are lacking behind, like basketball, tennis etc.

NONSENSICAL PROPOSITION WITH NO SUBSTANCE WHATSOEVER DEVOID OF ANY RATIONALITY BEYOND SENTIMENTAL NOISE-MAKING - NUFF SAID
Re: Sweden V Nigeria: FIFA U-17 World Cup (3 - 3) On 22nd October 2013 by safarigirl(f): 10:45pm On Oct 25, 2013
komekn:

NONSENSICAL PROPOSITION WITH NO SUBSTANCE WHATSOEVER DEVOID OF ANY RATIONALITY BEYOND SENTIMENTAL NOISE-MAKING - NUFF SAID
lol, so for your mind na you dey rational? Defence Counsel for mago mago oyibos. Anyhow wey e bite you for body, just know that the 2013 Nigerian U-17 team is legit and their Brazilian and Swedish counterparts are NOT. Case closed.
Re: Sweden V Nigeria: FIFA U-17 World Cup (3 - 3) On 22nd October 2013 by andrematthew: 10:45am On Nov 04, 2013
omonnakoda: The best performing countries in this competition are

1. Nigeria
2. Brazil
3. Ghana

I wonder why
i think Ghana performance best in the competition.
Re: Sweden V Nigeria: FIFA U-17 World Cup (3 - 3) On 22nd October 2013 by naturalwaves: 12:54pm On Nov 07, 2013
komekn:

Naturalwaves

You seem informed, articulate and conversant to a degree, I like that, and I want to believe not too proud to learn more as well.

Youth football in Europe this is how it works, you have a series of local youth teams from U6 to u18 organised into leagues across the city, for instance in Manchester has in excess of 7/8 local football leagues. These teams play games in a league set up for each age group goals, matches, players registered recorded and documented, their local schools informed and confirmed.

From some of these matches talent scouts from professional premiership teams and lower league teams begin to pick out the cream of the crop as early as 6/7 years of age. Again all this is documented.

Some of these kids will be recruited into the various football clubs and progress from there some will play for their city school boy teams as did Gerrard, Rooney , Micheal Owen, etc , etc after playing for local teams first.

So you don’t just wake up become great over night there will be clear documented progression from a very early age, you can’t then just change your age its already registered, documented and confirmed from the age of 6/7 and easily verifiable. The FA can’t change their own records the local teams can’t change their records, the newspapers can’t change their records it’s TOTALLY IMPOSSIBLE it’s all in the public domain virtual and print. Below are a few local youth football teams in Manchester detailing their successes over decades former players, results and where some of them have moved on to.

I. Failsworth Dynamos http://www.failsworthdynamosjfc.co.uk/
II. Nj Wythenshaw Juniors http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/njwythenshawejfc/
III. Benchhill Celtic http://www.benchillcelticjfc.co.uk/
IV. Fletcher Moss http://www.fletchermossrangers.com/ this is the old youth club of Danny Nii Tackie Mensah Welbeck

What I’m saying is that everybody has a history in Europe that will be documented once you are involved in any activity that requires you being in the public eye no matter how small or lowly, you just don’t appear from nowhere.

However, if I had no conscience and didn’t fear God I could easily make myself a packet of £££ by scouting for just 3 boys from 9ja, (with mothers above average height) who are under 10 but with clear football talent, declare them as being 7/8 Bring them to England put them on a high protein diet(now watch them grow) , start an intensive coaching programme. Introduce them into the local league in 6 weeks I will have every major premiership academy director, eating out of my hands of course I have the network to do that.

There is a high degree of corruption in English youth football but not in the context of age cheating but that’s a whole different discourse.

Thanks for the compliments sir.
Nice argument you have put up there but not devoid of errors.

Firstly, FIFA does not conduct a personal research and analysis on individual players competing at events, so, your historic follow up claims cannot be verified.

Secondly, those clubs you mentioned only snap up exceptional players at an early age of 6,7 and even less and it is those ones that their progress and growth rate including age can be monitored and verified. What happens to the rest of the squad?

Sir, no matter the history and the fact that a player's data has been documented, stored and followed up from birth, it can still be changed and manipulated within 30 minutes provided it is stored on a computer. As you can see, someone recounted his personal experience from his local club above.

Moreover, I hope you know that it is not strictly Nationals that make up a national team. Lucas Podolski is not a German, Emmanuel Olisadebe that played for Poland is a Nigerian and so on and you have to realise too that not all these players grew up in Europe from childbirth. If you look at the Swiss team in this competition for example, about half or more of the players are not from sweden( you can google it). The team is so mixed up so, even if there is history, there can't be history for everyone.

Finally, what effect does age play in performance? According to some people's opinion here, the higher the age, the better the performance but I beg to disagree and and state otherwise. The only role age play is that, it is expected that mature players will be more experienced by virtue of the fact that most of them will be playing in leagues and all BUT look at this Golden Eaglets squad, you can hardly find anyone of them in an established league. Some are still going to write this year's WASSCE. We may have cheated in the past but reverse is the case this time around. None of them play in the Nigerian Premier league.

If you visit the Northern part, you will nearly weep when you see the abundance of talents wasting there. I wasn't surprised when I heard Yahaya is from Kaduna. In places like Kaduna, Kano, Jigawa and co, football is a very big deal and almost every kid from 12 years have complete kits (jerseys, boots, and the rest) unlike in Lagos where kids play with bare foots or slippers at such age. It is not as if those in the North have money but rather than save to buy biscuits, those kids there would rather buy ball kits. In the secondary school I served, an average SSS1 student can control any aerial ball with just a maximum of 2 touches, they twist and turn like a rubber on the pitch, they send accurate aerial ball passes, they do tip taps, they are strong, agile and have speed.

This under 17 Eaglets team is just to teach a moral lesson to all Nigerians that when selection is based on merit and not favourism, Nigeria can rule the world at any level!

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (Reply)

Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time / Matthew Wolff Designed The Super Eagles 2018 World Cup Jersey / Ronaldo's Sister Posts Photo Of Messi Kneeling At Her Brother's Feet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 159
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.