Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,885 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:31 AM

People Beware! Trucards.com Is A Big Scam - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / People Beware! Trucards.com Is A Big Scam (2811 Views)

1960 Bet Is Nothing But A Big Scam / UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

People Beware! Trucards.com Is A Big Scam by Toks2008(m): 8:09pm On Jul 06, 2008
TRUCARDS.COM IS A SCAM

I have compiled series of letters to be sent to internet fraud regulatory bodies all over the world. Below is one of them

Dear sir,

Please help us investigate and prosecute the owner or www.trucards.com because this company has beed duping people of their hard earned money in the name of selling prepaid virtual visa cards.

I believe that i have just been robbed of about $300 paid to them through to get a visa card woth $200 and they claim to be located in United states thereby rubishing the name of united states.I have not recieved any e-mail from them ever since the 25th of june that i paid them for this card and they promised 72hrs of delivery.

After going through this ordeal with them, i went to google and got these about them

trucards.com is a scam!!!!! - Page 22 May 2008 , of trucard for many months I did not buy from them ever . , trucards.com is a scam i lost my $140. i made the payment on 9 sep and ,
www.talkgold.com/forum/showthread.php?t=106943&page=2 - 86k - Cached - Similar pages

Trucards.com ??24 Dec 2007 , Speak your mind about Internet Scams and be heard here at scam.com. , was that trucard was a scheme, no one here had even heard of you. ,
www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=30771 - 88k - Cached - Similar pages

Trucards! - Nairaland14 May 2008 , The WHOIS record for trucard.com you claimed displayed an address in , Trucards can never be scam! « #10 on: May 01, 2008, 06:05 PM » ,
www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-29729.0.html - 50k - Cached - Similar pages

We're Working On Online Payment - Nairaland16 Jan 2007 , and stay paid ,no place for chargeback Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin. The charges of these sites are just to much (goldkobo,trucard e.t.c) ,
www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-1958.0.html - 84k - Cached - Similar pages

$25 ServiceMaster / TruGreen / Merry Maids / Terminix Gift Card3 Jul 2008 , Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, , Selling $25 TruGreen Trucard from ServiceMaster. ,
boston.craigslist.org/nos/for/742102429.html - 9 hours ago - Similar pages

After going through these allegations, i am definitely convinced that they are scams of the highest order and i have vowed that i will be the last person to be scamed. I swear.

Bode (diamondfieldng@yahoo.com)

Registrant Contact:
Maniz Technologies
DNS Manager
+234.22000250
Fax: +234.22000250
10th Floor Cocoa House
Dugbe
Ibadan, S ng
NG
Re: People Beware! Trucards.com Is A Big Scam by Toks2008(m): 8:27am On Jul 16, 2008
Well folks, at very long last after 21days of ordering for just $200 worth of virtual visa card, trucards has finally sent it. I hope it works anyway but at least they have sent it but i keep wondering why it took them sooo loong.

Toks
Re: People Beware! Trucards.com Is A Big Scam by trucards: 1:39pm On Apr 12, 2009
Actually, there are no apologies in a 21st
century business model, you only have a single
chance to do it right, but we are still human.

Some of our customers have expressed their
dissatisfactions to us and in forums, some even
call us names. Some also compare us with some
card providers that have come and gone but they
forgot to mention that we have been in the
business for over six years.

Card service is both sensitive and delicate
business, those who offer it must be praise for
whatever it is worth.

The problem with e-Gold affected many businesses
and trucards is no exception. It shook our business
to its bones, because of the loss.

We have refunded over US$70,000 so far, if we have
a different agenda we won't do that.

Those who have not received their e-Gold are
only a few that have not verified their e-Gold
accounts and e-Gold stipulates that all account
must be verified before it can receive money.

TRUCARDS.COM has come under a new management
and are dedicate to serve you with the excellence
that you deserve.

We are listening!
If you have any comment about any area of our
service that needs improvement please feel
free to send us an emails at admin(at)trucards.com

You are assure of an excellent service on
trucards.com

ADMINISTRATOR trucards.com
================================
THROUGH CARDS LIMITED
Prepaid VISA Card for all Countries.
Two hundred and fifty thousand members can't be wrong.
URL: http://www.trucards.com
Email: support(at)trucards.com

(1)

P&G Distributors In Nigeria And The Regions They Cover Please!!!! / 10 Ways To Become A Young Millionaire In Nigeria / Pls Help Is it Safe To Invest My School Fees On MMM?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.