Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,936 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

Photo : She Must Be Out Of Her Mind ?...........tonto Dikeh Trying To Kiss A Lad - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo : She Must Be Out Of Her Mind ?...........tonto Dikeh Trying To Kiss A Lad (3497 Views)

Fan Makes Jest Of Waje's ‘dentition’ In New Photo, She Reacts / Is Tonto Dikeh Trying To C0mmit Su!cide? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo : She Must Be Out Of Her Mind ?...........tonto Dikeh Trying To Kiss A Lad by DeolaPhilips: 7:45am On Oct 20, 2013

Re: Photo : She Must Be Out Of Her Mind ?...........tonto Dikeh Trying To Kiss A Lad by DeolaPhilips: 7:46am On Oct 20, 2013
hope dis babe nefa dey kolo ?
Re: Photo : She Must Be Out Of Her Mind ?...........tonto Dikeh Trying To Kiss A Lad by dopeJemi: 7:50am On Oct 20, 2013
u should ask urself dat question... So u've not seen d whites do dis? Is dat hau u kiss ur gf??
Re: Photo : She Must Be Out Of Her Mind ?...........tonto Dikeh Trying To Kiss A Lad by Boyano: 8:15am On Oct 20, 2013
Anoda Tonto Dikeh make I book space
Re: Photo : She Must Be Out Of Her Mind ?...........tonto Dikeh Trying To Kiss A Lad by Glaxx(m): 9:02am On Oct 20, 2013
This is a form of greeting usually associated with americans and some europian countries. I totally understand why you are freaked out, given that you've not seen a white man before.
Re: Photo : She Must Be Out Of Her Mind ?...........tonto Dikeh Trying To Kiss A Lad by DeolaPhilips: 3:28pm On Oct 20, 2013
@glaxx @dopejemi....... I live here in united states. Nobody kisses for greetings. U give ur selves perks most especially when you are same sex..... Must u even do what the whites do ? Na wa o
Re: Photo : She Must Be Out Of Her Mind ?...........tonto Dikeh Trying To Kiss A Lad by dopeJemi: 4:17pm On Oct 20, 2013
Deola Philips: @glaxx @dopejemi....... I live here in united states. Nobody kisses for greetings. U give ur selves perks most especially when you are same sex..... Must u even do what the whites do ? Na wa o
okay nau what do u see in dat picture, does it Look Like dey are kissing?
Re: Photo : She Must Be Out Of Her Mind ?...........tonto Dikeh Trying To Kiss A Lad by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 20, 2013
So, what's wrong with the picture, OP?
Re: Photo : She Must Be Out Of Her Mind ?...........tonto Dikeh Trying To Kiss A Lad by Dbigpoppa(m): 5:46pm On Oct 20, 2013
Glaxx: This is a form of greeting usually associated with americans and some europian countries. I totally understand why you are freaked out, given that you've not seen a white man before.
even if it is the other way round, thats her life and she is old enough to know what she wants... If she is actually a lesbian, i dnt see why anybody should castigate her for that hence she didnt rape anyone.

1 Like

Re: Photo : She Must Be Out Of Her Mind ?...........tonto Dikeh Trying To Kiss A Lad by Dbigpoppa(m): 5:48pm On Oct 20, 2013
Dbigpoppa:
even if it is the other way round, thats her life and she is old enough to know what she wants... If she is actually a lesbian, i dnt see why anybody should castigate her for that hence she didnt molest anyone.
Re: Photo : She Must Be Out Of Her Mind ?...........tonto Dikeh Trying To Kiss A Lad by skyscraperTM(m): 10:34pm On Oct 20, 2013
Glaxx: This is a form of greeting usually associated with americans and some europian countries. I totally understand why you are freaked out, given that you've not seen a white man before.
This is Nigeria, Africa.

Btw, Toto Dikey is damn ugly. . .
Re: Photo : She Must Be Out Of Her Mind ?...........tonto Dikeh Trying To Kiss A Lad by Nobody: 2:33am On Oct 21, 2013
Its photoshoped

(1) (Reply)

Adorable Photo Of Rihanna And Blue Ivy At The 2015 Grammys / Photos: Fathia Balogun Williams Turns Warrior On Set Of A New Movie / Toolz & Her Boo, Tunde In Passionate Kissing At Her Birthday Dinner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.