Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,187 members, 7,780,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:54 AM

The Most Expensive And Sophisticated Building In Nigeria - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Most Expensive And Sophisticated Building In Nigeria (1162 Views)

Checkout The First Storey Building In Nigeria / Behold, The Controversial Most Expensive Building In Abuja / PHOTOS: The Most Expensive And Sophisticated House Ever Built In Nigeri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Expensive And Sophisticated Building In Nigeria by Akell(m): 8:16am On Oct 20, 2013
Photos of the most expensive and sophisticated mansion in Nigeria have surfaced online.Though unconfirmed reports claim that the mansion belongs to billionaire Mike Adenuga, no one knows for sure who the mansion owner is.So we join everyone else is asking “who owns the mansion?”
See mind blowing and jaw dropping photos of the mansion below:

Re: The Most Expensive And Sophisticated Building In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 20, 2013
Come Mr. Man, did my dad authorise you to do this? You'll be sued, I promise you that.
Re: The Most Expensive And Sophisticated Building In Nigeria by Akell(m): 8:22am On Oct 20, 2013
More pictures

Re: The Most Expensive And Sophisticated Building In Nigeria by Glaxx(m): 8:23am On Oct 20, 2013
Nice
Re: The Most Expensive And Sophisticated Building In Nigeria by phil5(m): 8:26am On Oct 20, 2013
Y will u go and snap my mansion witout my permission.

(1) (Reply)

Executive 5bedroom Fully Detached For Rent @ VI & Lekki Phase 1 / 3 Bedroom Flat(double balcony) For Sale In Festac Town. N10m - Owner Occupied / Cheap Plots Available In Kampam Near Krpc,kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.