Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

Why Does God Allow Bad Things To Happen To "His People" - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Does God Allow Bad Things To Happen To "His People" (19189 Views)

5 Things To Do On Laylatul Qadr / Why Does The Crescent Moon Symbol Sit On Top Of Mosques? / Does God Answer The Prayers Of Muslims? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Does God Allow Bad Things To Happen To "His People" by DonaldGenes(m): 11:27pm On Oct 25, 2013
@Op It's simple , For the Glory of God to manifest, an example can be seen when our Lord Jesus as a righteous Being, came down in our flesh and suffers for us to be safe---as you can see, GOD was highly pleased for this singular act. Now you know why bad things happen to good people.
Re: Why Does God Allow Bad Things To Happen To "His People" by shinealight(m): 11:50pm On Oct 25, 2013
tintingz: Who tested Abraham's faith?

Even the israelites were tested, God tested their faith during the time of Moses.

What about job?

Why did Jesus said "you people of little faith"

Who tested their faith God or Lucifer?

Ok let assume lucifer tested their faith, why would God look at his own believers tempted or tested by satan? Even Jesus your mighty god didn't escape temptation in the bible. Why did God sit and watch his "son" tempted by the devil for 40 days and night in the bible?

Now tell me why are they so many believers that served God 24/7
for many years still waiting for their prayers to be answered? Is it a test or not?

The Almighty Creator NEVER, I repeat, NEVER test, tempt or deceive anybody - be it Abraham, Job or whoever. The Principle of Temptation is the way of the Darkness but it is NEVER the way of the Light!

The statement quoted 'O yee of little faith' simply means that our faith has not translated into Conviction. Genuine faith should become Conviction. That is when your faith can be so strong and total that you are able to say to the Mountain to MOVE and it will move! How many of us are able to muster such degree of conviction? Hence, we are mostly men of little faith!

Now, those that you claim are serving God without their prayers being heard may not be genuine in their serving. Those who truly serve God do not make demands on Him. They simply serve him and are not doing so to bargain for something in return for their service. Human beings are not in a position to make demands upon God. Our prayer should be one of giving Thanks to the Creator at all times not one of petitioning for something or other in order to satisfy our insatiable and never-ending desires. The Almighty Creator has already provided everything man truly needs. Most of our petitions which we express in one prayer or another are borne of selfish desires and yet we have the impudence to expect the Almighty to grant all of them. These prayers are not imbued with purity and humbleness, hence they just dissolve into nothingness because they are lacking in the essential ingredients that will enable the prayers to rise to the level where they can attract the Power for fulfilment.

I only wish people will stop to reflect on these things instead of accusing the Almighty of testing, tempting or deceiving them.
How ridiculous this idea is!
Re: Why Does God Allow Bad Things To Happen To "His People" by Kingspin(m): 11:57pm On Oct 25, 2013
Nothing is perfect in the world execpt God himself so expect the good, bad and ugly. Is like a natural phenomenon to man kind. It makes us human.
Re: Why Does God Allow Bad Things To Happen To "His People" by Nobody: 1:42am On Oct 26, 2013
Either because there is no God, or because He doesn't give a fùck. I have seen and experienced a lot of CLEAR injustices in my short life, and this makes me 'wonder' - (to put it mildly). I am reluctant to denounce my faith and believe what experience and rationality clearly teaches me. Nonetheless, the truth must be said.

The ONLY thing that seems to validate God's existence to me is creation itself. Every other thing is just a ridiculous joke that is open to subjective interpretation.

3 Likes

Re: Why Does God Allow Bad Things To Happen To "His People" by birdman(m): 3:50am On Oct 26, 2013
good people make bad mistakes. it really is that simple.People over theologize this issue and end up in error, accusing God of what he doesnt have a hand in.
Re: Why Does God Allow Bad Things To Happen To "His People" by emmabest2000(m): 4:33am On Oct 26, 2013
ayobarmy: Guys, this question has always been on my mind, but dont seems to find answer to it, but the same questions was ask by Dayo of Nigeriainfofm ph, today, and i dont seems convinced by all the contributions people made, so i decided to bring it down here to nairaland to get u guys opinions on it,... I will be glad if you can back your points with quran and hadeeth..... Thanks
Read the book of Job and see the answer to your question grin
Re: Why Does God Allow Bad Things To Happen To "His People" by MMBologi(m): 5:02am On Oct 26, 2013
frm the philosophical angle its knw as the problem of God or the problem of evil. Man always ask dis questions: why does God permit evil when he is wholely-good? If the essence of God is completely good why is evil in the world he has created? Does God has the control over everything? These questions has lead to many defence for God which is called theodicy. So recommend i any1with such questions to browse the topic THE PROBLEM OF EVIL AND THEODICY.
Re: Why Does God Allow Bad Things To Happen To "His People" by Nobody: 6:55am On Oct 26, 2013
When will people get that man created God and not the other way around.
God is imaginary, whatever happens to humans is as a result of random activities that no one has control over.

A boy rides a car to the supermarket at 12:25 pm and a wheel barrow pusher decides to buy mama put rice at 1pm...by 1pm the boy with the car is at jagolo road same road the wheel barrow pusher is strolling on to go buy mama put rice, at 1:08 pm the wheel barrow pusher and the boy with the car collide accidentally and the wheelbarrow pusher gets run down by the boy with the car due to his excessive speed.

No witch caused this, neither did "God" all these happend radomly due to bad timing by the wheel barrow pusher and the boy with the car, even tho they had no control over what will happen whatsoever time they choose to carry out their activities.

Say the wheelbarrow pusher decided to go buy food from mama put at 12:25 pm, there would have been no way he would have met the boy with the car since his shop is only 15 minuites away from mama puts rice shop. if he had left to go buy rice at 12:25, he would have arrived mama puts shop at 12:40, and would have never got ran down by the boy with the car.

Time is the random factor that determines our daily occurances, nobody has control over what will happen to man, not God, not Satan, Time does....and No Time is not concious and its definitely not in control of man...we live inside Time and whatever ouf fates are, is a product of our random timings.

Glad i chould help..
Re: Why Does God Allow Bad Things To Happen To "His People" by johnsonjosbles(m): 7:17am On Oct 26, 2013
[quote author=lanrexlan]Life itself is a test from Allah.Allah says in the glorious Quran in Surah Al-Mulk 67:2 -Who has created death and life,that He may test you which of you is best in deed.And He is the All-Mighty,the Oft-Forgiving
Surah Al-Kahf 18:7 -Verily! We have made that which is on earth as an adornment for it,in order that We may test them (mankind) as to which of them are best in deeds
.So,this material world is a test for the hereafter.A test to know who is best in deeds.

Allah also says in the glorious Quran in [color=#000099]Surah Al-Baqarah 2:155 -And certainly,We shall test you with something of fear,hunger,loss of wealth,lives and fruits,but give glad tidings to As-Sâbirun (the patient).

Surah Al-Ankabout 29:2-3 -Do people think that they will be left alone because they say:We believe,and will not be tested?
And We indeed tested those who were before them. Vanpirer god hu his name called at d time of slautring innocent soul? Alwkbar
Re: Why Does God Allow Bad Things To Happen To "His People" by johnsonjosbles(m): 7:17am On Oct 26, 2013
[quote author=lanrexlan]Life itself is a test from Allah.Allah says in the glorious Quran in Surah Al-Mulk 67:2 -Who has created death and life,that He may test you which of you is best in deed.And He is the All-Mighty,the Oft-Forgiving
Surah Al-Kahf 18:7 -Verily! We have made that which is on earth as an adornment for it,in order that We may test them (mankind) as to which of them are best in deeds
.So,this material world is a test for the hereafter.A test to know who is best in deeds.

Allah also says in the glorious Quran in [color=#000099]Surah Al-Baqarah 2:155 -And certainly,We shall test you with something of fear,hunger,loss of wealth,lives and fruits,but give glad tidings to As-Sâbirun (the patient).

Surah Al-Ankabout 29:2-3 -Do people think that they will be left alone because they say:We believe,and will not be tested?
And We indeed tested those who were before them. Vanpirer god hu his name called at d time of slautring innocent soul? Alwkbar
Re: Why Does God Allow Bad Things To Happen To "His People" by shdemidemi(m): 7:24am On Oct 26, 2013
2 Tim 1:8 Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me his prisoner: but be thou partaker of the afflictions of the gospel according to the power of God;

"
2 Tim 3:12 Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.

13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.

R0mans 8:22 For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.

23 And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body.

Romans 8:20 For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope,

As christians we must understand there is a reason we have been called, there is a fight to be fought a race to run and a faith to be kept. Most of us need to mature in the faith and stop seeing godliness as a form of acquiring wealth and comfort. We have been called to be soldiers of Christ in the world hence we must go through rigorous tests to get to the next stage of our race.

God makes us go through persecutions in this perilous time so we can hope for that day when we would be fully adopted if we are truly the children of God.

Romans 8:17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.
18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.
Re: Why Does God Allow Bad Things To Happen To "His People" by patienz(f): 8:18am On Oct 26, 2013
lolaxavier: He allows it because he's a psychopath..
but come to think of it,he doesn't exist in the first place...so he's not capable. He is omni-absent. Endpoint,bad things happen to both good and bad people.
May God forgive u & open your eyes to encounter him. Amen.
Re: Why Does God Allow Bad Things To Happen To "His People" by ibkgab001: 8:24am On Oct 26, 2013
Dancing Skalewu ... Oya sojodijo grin
Re: Why Does God Allow Bad Things To Happen To "His People" by riloxy(m): 8:40am On Oct 26, 2013
shinealight: I only wish people will stop to reflect on these things instead of accusing the Almighty of testing, tempting or deceiving them.
[/b]How ridiculous this idea is![/b]
RIDICULOUS
Re: Why Does God Allow Bad Things To Happen To "His People" by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 26, 2013
Phiozy: That's because God is not the one in charge of this world, satan is. When God created this world He handed over the keys to Man to have dominion. But after man committed treason at the garden, man handed the key over to satan and now satan is the ruler of this world which is why we see so many bad things happening.
One thing u should know is that the devil and his agents know their boundaries when trying to oppress a child of God(The case of Job). Unless there is an insider or u give them the chance to, they can never cross their boundary. All things work together for good to them LOVE GOD AND WORK ACCORDING TO HIS WILL.

See how religion has brainwashed africans?
this is the story told over time by the so called white masters who have totally fed you all hook line and sinker this cock and bull story.
Re: Why Does God Allow Bad Things To Happen To "His People" by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 26, 2013
James chapter 1 vs 13...'let no one say when he his tempted,i am being tempted by God,for God cannot be tempted by evil,and he himself doesnt tempt anyone'
read vs 14&15.
In short,my explanation to the above topic,is
1) God doesnt do evil
2) Our destiny is not our hands niether is it in God handz
'Everything about we humans,including our moments of jubilation and tribulations are all written in the stars'
the day ur pregnancy was concieved,the day,hour and time/sec u came into this world,the opposition,conjuction of the elements and planets are what dictates a man's destiny and what event wld happen to such human.
Therefore the effect of the stars might be malefic or benefic to your life depending on d time u were born and even the name u were given on ur namimg ceremony
if we humans are in control of our destiny,the earth wld be a paradise,and that why we have good and corrupted minded people.
Humans who wia born an imb*ecile,people who run mad,people who die untimely,father who ra*pe their daug.,people whose spouse DIE few dayz b4/after wedding,folkz who are damn rich and die untimely etc
the elements,starz and planet alignment even dictates the life span of human and the type of death we human wld die.
God isnt @ fault
@ all have u ever asked ur parent how ur PLACENTA was disposed,our parent,ancestral foundation etc are some of this major evil events
marriage dissolution,infidelity,brother killing eachother,natural hatred between family relatives,disobedient children etc are all the influence of the ordinances of the elements,people who dont taste sugar and die of diabetes and other infectious dixes this are the influence of the houses of the sun and oda planets.
Re: Why Does God Allow Bad Things To Happen To "His People" by chiwuike20: 9:07am On Oct 26, 2013
It is because Jesus, God's most beloved Son, suffered the same fate, and God Himself, suffering a more humiliating experience losing his personality, His Son. Those who die in persecution are better than those who live to experience the loss. So, don't bother about those who are killed based on their faith because they better than you(they no longer experience d suffering u face everyday, until d day of judgment to determine their eternal destiny). Leave the dead to bury their dead, the kingdom of God's kingdom must continue--- Christ words
Re: Why Does God Allow Bad Things To Happen To "His People" by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 26, 2013
Okija_juju: Answer:: Because God does not care about the world we live in...
u wrong
he does
Re: Why Does God Allow Bad Things To Happen To "His People" by tintingz(m): 10:44am On Oct 26, 2013
shinealight:

The Almighty Creator NEVER, I repeat, NEVER test, tempt or deceive anybody - be it Abraham, Job or whoever. The Principle of Temptation is the way of the Darkness but it is NEVER the way of the Light!
this so ignorant of you I asked you who tested Abraham's faith(like Lanre quoted out), job, the isrealites? Stop posting ignorantly

Let me quote out conversation between God and satan about testing Job's faith

6 When the day came for the heavenly beings to appear before the LORD, Satan was there among them. 7 The LORD asked him, “What have you been doing?” Satan answered, “I have been walking here and there, roaming around the earth.”
8 “Did you notice my servant Job?” the LORD asked. “There is no one on earth as faithful and good as he is. He worships me and is careful not to do anything evil.”
9 Satan replied, “Would Job worship you if he got nothing out of it?
10 You have always protected him and his family and everything he owns. You bless everything he does, and you have given him enough cattle to fill the whole country.
11 But now suppose you take away everything he has—he will curse you to your face!”

12 “All right,” the LORD said to Satan, “everything he has is in your power, but you must not hurt Job himself.” So Satan left.

From this verse above we can read how Jehova and satan were planing how to test Job's faith which Jehova later gave satan permission to test Job.

Again God tempted Abraham in the bible
(Genesis 22:1) And it came to pass after these things, that God did tempt Abraham, and said unto him,Abraham:and he said,Behold,here I am. Thanks to brotha Lanre for quoting out this verse smiley

Now the two verses above what happen there?

The statement quoted 'O yee of little faith' simply means that our faith has not translated into Conviction. Genuine faith should become Conviction. That is when your faith can be so strong and total that you are able to say to the Mountain to MOVE and it will move! How many of us are able to muster such degree of conviction? Hence, we are mostly men of little faith!
O yee of little faith was like a test of Jesus disciples doubting him when they were on a boat crossing the sea of galilie
, the wave started and the disciples were afraid they lost their faith on Jesus and he(Jesus) said to them

And he saith unto them, Why are ye fearful, O ye of little faith? Then he arose , and rebuked the winds and the sea; and there was a great calm. Matthew 8:26

This phrase was for the disciples to trust in God in whatever situation they are and call on him.

Now, those that you claim are serving God without their prayers being heard may not be genuine in their serving. Those who truly serve God do not make demands on Him. They simply serve him and are not doing so to bargain for something in return for their service. Human beings are not in a position to make demands upon God[/b]. Our prayer should be one of giving Thanks to the Creator at all times not one of petitioning for something or other in order to satisfy our insatiable and never-ending desires. The Almighty Creator has already provided everything man truly needs. Most of our petitions which we express in one prayer or another are borne of selfish desires and yet we have the impudence to expect the Almighty to grant all of them. These prayers are not imbued with purity and humbleness, hence they just dissolve into nothingness because they are lacking in the essential ingredients that will enable the prayers to rise to the level where they can attract the Power for fulfilment.
@green bold, We all pray to God for something good in life even many prophets demand/request something from God in particular situation like "miracles" Jesus even knelt bow and prayed to God for his life to be saved so don't come here and said a true believer doesn't demand/request anything from God or why did God said we should call on him for anything and he will grant us our desire but having faith is what God need from us. There are many people seeking for a child and they are not yet giving birth even when the doctor said nothing is wrong with them(womb) it is all a test, life itself is a test ya'll go to church every sunday to pray for something good even your pastors are there cruising with private jets cheesy. Let take the institution for an example.

• University(earth)

• Textbooks or hand out for guidelines(holy books)

• Writing exams(testing our faith)

• Then Result(judgment day)

Can you see that?

I only wish people will stop to reflect on these things instead of accusing the Almighty of testing, tempting or deceiving them.
How ridiculous this idea is!
Maybe you should answer why God tested Abraham smiley

2 Likes

Re: Why Does God Allow Bad Things To Happen To "His People" by josite: 1:02pm On Oct 26, 2013
did GOD tells you they are his people or you are the one that assumes they are his people because they are churchians that goes to church regularly and are labeled deacon,pastors,GO etc.

again what you called bad has a reason.david prayed for a sick child who died nevertheless and it was later revealed why the child had to die.

again how useful wiil your faith be if it is not tried and tested and is it by giving u all the latest cars in town and all the beautiful things when u requested them to be given to u that your faith will tested and tried and will be of any value.
Re: Why Does God Allow Bad Things To Happen To "His People" by 36STATES: 1:07pm On Oct 26, 2013
This question has been dealth with hundred of years before christ himself was born. It is one of those catch 22 situation christians and other religious fanatics find themselves around the world. The difference with Nigerians is that we choose to skate around the issue instead of being sincere that this touches on the fundamentals of faith. How do you believe in a diety that is gazing at you while innocent children are dying of hunger, cancer, raped, enslaved etc? How many of you will allow your child to suffer amputation, blindness, deaf and dumb, criple, polio etc, just to test his/her faith? Why is Africa and the black person the face of poverty all of over the world? Your God wants to test our faith you believe?

consider this Epicurean question

“Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?
Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing?
Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing?
Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing?
Then why call him God?”

Epicurus – Greek philosopher, BC 341-270

I am agnostic. We believe that if there is God, we don't know and will never know because there is no way of proving it. All reliogions are man made to dominate others.
Re: Why Does God Allow Bad Things To Happen To "His People" by beejaay: 1:44pm On Oct 26, 2013
Jarus: In Islam, we are told it's a test.

Gold passes through crucible (fire) before becoming what it is.
thats why gold is useless to me..... sand and water are super important than gold
Re: Why Does God Allow Bad Things To Happen To "His People" by beejaay: 1:55pm On Oct 26, 2013
shinealight:

Now, those that you claim are serving God without their prayers being heard may not be genuine in their serving. [b]Those who truly serve God do not make demands on Him. They simply serve him and are not doing so to bargain for something in return for their service. Human beings are not in a position to make demands upon God[/b]. Our prayer should be one of giving Thanks to the Creator at all times not one of petitioning for something or other in order to satisfy our insatiable and never-ending desires. The Almighty Creator has already provided everything man truly needs. Most of our petitions which we express in one prayer or another are borne of [b]selfish desires[/b] and yet we have the impudence to expect the Almighty to grant all of them.
u just stated the fundamental problem of religions....almost everyone worship because they want something in return (they want to go to heaven, they want to avoid hellfire, they want to be rich, they dont want to be sick, they dont want to be unbelievers, they want the good things of life, they want to be recognized, they want to be called god's own and many more to mention) and not because they are convinced that it is the right thing to do.u will c them praying for forgiveness..forgiveness for what (there can never be true peace or forgiveness without justice) they ask for forgiveness when they dont even knw what and why they are asking for it (only one reason to be pure so they can go to heaven)......
Re: Why Does God Allow Bad Things To Happen To "His People" by Lovine: 1:57pm On Oct 26, 2013
Who are God's people?
Re: Why Does God Allow Bad Things To Happen To "His People" by tintingz(m): 2:24pm On Oct 26, 2013
beejaay:
u just stated the fundamental problem of religions....almost everyone worship because they want something in return c(they want to go to heaven, they want to avoid hellfire, they want to be rich, they dont want to be sick, they dont want to be unbelievers, they want the good things of life, they want to be recognized, they want to be called god's own and many more to mention) and not because they are convinced that it is the right thing to do.u will c them praying for forgiveness..forgiveness for what (there can never be true peace or forgiveness without justice) they ask for forgiveness when they dont even knw what and why they are asking for it (only one reason to be pure so they can go to heaven)......
smiley cheesy hehehe
Re: Why Does God Allow Bad Things To Happen To "His People" by kayalade123: 8:27pm On Oct 26, 2013
milehigh06:

See how religion has brainwashed africans?
this is the story told over time by the so called white masters who have totally fed you all hook line and sinker this cock and bull story.

Religion made us closer to God.. they told da stories n backed it up with a prove which is da BIBLE.. and am sure the BIBLE Is not a cock n bull shit... except you are a pagan.. which is understandable if u do say u are one.. shalom
Re: Why Does God Allow Bad Things To Happen To "His People" by kayalade123: 8:34pm On Oct 26, 2013
Ma opinion about this is dat God will never allow bad things to happen to His People.. Not because we have to be religious or sarcastic about this but in the real sense if God is good, he will definitely not allow bad tins to happen to his peeps.. the question I think should be wo is inflicting all this on God's peeps..??
Re: Why Does God Allow Bad Things To Happen To "His People" by mecussey(m): 8:41pm On Oct 26, 2013
Ayasunmbo: First of all as a muslim we are meant to live between hope n fear. When good happens to one, he says alhamdulillah n if oda wise we still say Alhamdulillah(cos probably some are even worse in dia own calamity)

In addition to the verses bro Lanre quoted above anytime I feel am in a bad situation I remember dis aayat "or do u think that u will enter paradise while such trial has not yet come to you as it to those who passed before you? They were touched by poverty and hardship and were shaken until(even their) messenger and those who believed with him said," When is the help of Allah?" Unquestionablly, the help of Allah is near. (Q2;214).

Allah doesn't allow bad tinz happen to his own, buh rather makes him firmer after the trial.

I always pray that Allah doesn't test me beyond my capability o(aamin)

its clear the Quran is saying the same thing as the Bible, so why are they quarelling, why are christians and muslims almost enemies. I understand the christians wants to tolerate islam but its not working.
Re: Why Does God Allow Bad Things To Happen To "His People" by tintingz(m): 10:10pm On Oct 26, 2013
kayalade123: Ma opinion about this is dat God will never allow bad things to happen to His People.. Not because we have to be religious or sarcastic about this but in the real sense if God is good, he will definitely not allow bad tins to happen to his peeps.. the question I think should be wo is inflicting all this on God's peeps..??
but he allowed bad thing to happen to job right?
Re: Why Does God Allow Bad Things To Happen To "His People" by oluwao: 12:23am On Oct 27, 2013
According to our prophet Muhammad(S.A.W),he said "Good great reward always accompanied with great calamity,whenever AlmightyGod love a nation(or a person) he afflict him with calamity,if he please with the condition(by believing that it is atest frm God seekg solutn in a right way)he has surely entitled to greatpleasure from God immediately after the trial,but if he displease with it(by for-sake God and allow that to lead him/her to wrong deed)certainly he automatically drawing wrath of God on himself/herself. Think of prophet JOB and the end of his trial and calamity;A great PLEASURE.
Re: Why Does God Allow Bad Things To Happen To "His People" by Chrisdavis: 12:35am On Oct 27, 2013
Evil is persistent because some people have not come to the knowledge of truth of the gospel.we can stop evil around us by preaching the gospel of Jesus Christ for it is the power of God unto salvation to everyone that believe both jews,greek and praying that God should render demonic forces powerless over the hearts of unsaved men.
Re: Why Does God Allow Bad Things To Happen To "His People" by macof(m): 1:02am On Oct 27, 2013
Because both good and evil are part of this world, as humans no matter wat we must experience the two. It's the law of the universe which Olofin(an aspect of Olodumare) controls.

what Ifa advises is for us to have Iwa-Pele(good character) as such keeping it at a balance.
Eshu is also always present to give karma; if you have done evil in the past, evil would be brought to u and if u do good in the past good would be brought to u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Take Advantage Of "5" Before "5" / Misconception In Islam: Alcohol Is Forbidden In All Forms / Renovation Of The Roof Of The Holy Ka’bah In 1377AH (1957))

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.