Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

Stella Oduah Made A Huge Mistake Buying Cars - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stella Oduah Made A Huge Mistake Buying Cars (766 Views)

My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode / Stella Oduah Scrambles To Cover Up Certificate Forgery Scandal / Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stella Oduah Made A Huge Mistake Buying Cars by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:50am On Oct 20, 2013
She should have bought private jets so that those loud-mouthed haters would start committing mass suicide.
Stupid goats. It's her money, she can do whatever bloody hell she wants with it.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Made A Huge Mistake Buying Cars by naijainfogalery: 2:12pm On Oct 20, 2013
who is this mumu Sorry for calling you that. why i said that was cos you said its her money, Its not her money that she used to buy it, its Naija's Govt money okay. Shey u no dey read news nii han han . Sorry for the abuse. Pele
Alfa Seltzer: She should have bought private jets so that those loud-mouthed haters would start committing mass suicide.
Stupid goats. It's her money, she can do whatever bloody hell she wants with it.

4 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Made A Huge Mistake Buying Cars by donphilopus: 2:49pm On Oct 20, 2013
He who kills by the sword shall die by the sword...

So the same person whose Leadership in the aviation sector is in the state of jeopardy, should buy a private jet?? SMH

maybe you want her to die an untimely death

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Made A Huge Mistake Buying Cars by AlfaSeltzer(m): 3:41pm On Oct 20, 2013
naijainfogalery: who is this mumu Sorry for calling you that. why i said that was cos you said its her money, Its not her money that she used to buy it, its Naija's Govt money okay. Shey u no dey read news nii han han . Sorry for the abuse. Pele

Na you be the mumu. Na your papa money she use?

Naija Govt money? Don't make me laugh. Where does Naija Govt get its money from? FROM HER BACKYARD. So it's her money. Haters.
Re: Stella Oduah Made A Huge Mistake Buying Cars by drnoel: 5:29pm On Oct 20, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: She should have bought private jets so that those loud-mouthed haters would start committing mass suicide.
U are a real I.d.i.o.t

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Made A Huge Mistake Buying Cars by ATMC(f): 7:13pm On Oct 20, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Naija Govt money? Don't make me laugh. Where does Naija Govt get its money from? FROM HER BACKYARD. So it's her money. Haters.
alfa, u 've been scarce at the other side...are we thru?
Re: Stella Oduah Made A Huge Mistake Buying Cars by naijainfogalery: 10:01pm On Oct 20, 2013
why wont all these psychiatric hospitals do a proper check before setting these mad men free. sad, sobs. I will blame this on The Minister of Aviation.
Alfa Seltzer:

Re: Stella Oduah Made A Huge Mistake Buying Cars by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:28pm On Oct 20, 2013
ATMC: alfa, u 've been scarce at the other side...are we thru?

banned for declaring my love to Ishilove on the wrong thread.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Made A Huge Mistake Buying Cars by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:29pm On Oct 20, 2013
naijainfogalery: why wont all these psychiatric hospitals do a proper check before setting these mad men free. sad, sobs. I will blame this on The Minister of Aviation.

See another subsidy beggar.
Without Stella's oil money, where will your people be today?
Re: Stella Oduah Made A Huge Mistake Buying Cars by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:28am On Oct 29, 2013
It is more fitting for an aviation minister to travel in jets.
Re: Stella Oduah Made A Huge Mistake Buying Cars by Nobody: 4:30am On Oct 29, 2013
grin , This Manu is a very funny ooo , Stella ,Eeegooo Privati Jeti, when she know say act of God of is still striking in the air ...

That car wey shey buy self, she go use am ? Taa !!

Ewon lo n lo straight

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi / Willie Obiano / INEC Set To Declare Obiano Winner Anambra Gov Election / Why Nigeria Is The Best Country In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.