Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,732 members, 7,806,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. - Education (327) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. (737664 Views)

A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread / LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread / The Obafemi Awolowo University Eportal Is Now Open For Registration! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) ... (573) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by luigiajah(m): 9:48am On Mar 26, 2015
Get Post-UTME past questions of your school at

http:///AfP7R
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Olusharp(m): 10:27am On Mar 26, 2015
clockwise:
Pls fellow freshers, is there anyone here dat knw the procedure of obtaining gce original certificate from waec office. (2012 result). Urgent reply pls.
have you been admitted?
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by pepperlele97: 11:06am On Mar 26, 2015
My name came out with the third list but it hasn't been sent to Jamb. who knows when it will come out on jamb site.
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by SaintRobs: 11:46am On Mar 26, 2015
Try another cyber-cafe.
kweentemi:
my response was server error since last week.
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by SaintRobs: 11:47am On Mar 26, 2015
Nobody knows,jst keep checking the site. Congrats!
pepperlele97:
My name came out with the third list but it hasn't been sent to Jamb. who knows when it will come out on jamb site.
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Noblex2011(m): 12:54pm On Mar 26, 2015
for those of u who had been given admission by oau u can now check the school website for ur resumption, acceptance and school fees, hostel fees. development fees and others necessary information just log on to www.oauife.edu.ng ur on-line reg. commences by April 6 The topics for this on the school website is: RESUMPTION FOR 2014/2015 ACADEMIC SESSION
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by davidmascot(m): 1:03pm On Mar 26, 2015
The Senate of the Obafemi Awolowo University,
Ile-Ife, has approved that the University should
resume for the 2014/2015 academic session on
Sunday, May 3rd, 2015
The highlights are as follow:
April 6, 2015 – On-Line Screening for fresh
student Commences.
May 3, 2015 – Fresh Students come into
Residence for 2014/2015 Harmattan Semester.
May 4, 2015 – On-Line Registration for Courses
for 2014/2015 Harmattan Semester Commences.
May 4- May10, 2015 – Orientation Week for Fresh
Students.
May 11 – May 15, 2015 – Clearance at Faculty
and Admission Offices.
May 10, 2014 – Returning Undergraduate
Resume.
May 11, 2015 – Harmattan Semester Lectures
Begin
May 20, 2015 – Faculty/ Student Colloquium
June 2, 2015 – End of Normal Registration for
courses
June 3, 2015 – Late Registration with Penalty
June 16, 2015 – End of Late Registration with
Penalty
June 16, 2015 – MATRICULATION
INSTRUCTIONS TO PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS
FOR THE 2014/2015 ACADEMIC YEAR
Candidates who made Obafemi Awolowo
University, Ile-Ife their first choice and took the
Obafemi Awolowo University Post UTME are
advised to check their names from the list of
candidates admitted by the Joint Admissions and
Matriculation Board (JAMB) on the Obafemi
Awolowo University Website (www.oauife.edu.ng)
or e-portal.oauife.edu.ng and follow the
procedures for registration as laid out.
Confirmation of admission on the OAU website
shall commence with the payment of non-
refundable acceptance fee of N20, 000.00 (fresh
students only).
Candidates shall thereafter continue with the
registration procedure as detailed out on the e-
portal of the website as provided above i.e.
(www.oauife.edu.ng) or e-portal.oauife.edu.ng.
Candidates are required to pay appropriate
charges as indicated below with a copy of
payment slip downloaded on OAU e-portal to any
of the branches of the following banks:
Zenith Bank Plc United Bank for Africa Plc Access
Bank Plc
Skye Bank Plc IBTC Stanbic Bank Plc Fidelity
Bank Plc
First Bank Plc Diamond Bank Plc Manstreet Bank
Plc
ECO Bank Plc WEMA Bank Plc Union Bank Plc
Guarantee Trust Bank Plc
The schedule of other charges for the session is
as detailed below:
(A) I. 2014/2015 MISCELLANEOUS/
DEPARTMENTAL CHARGES FOR FRESH
UNDERGRADUATE, DIPLOMA AND DIRECT ENTRY
STUDENTS
FACULTY/PROGRAMMES CHARGES PER SESSION
LAW/ARTS/SOCIAL SCIENCES/ADMIN/EDU.ARTS
N43,700 Per Session
SCIENCE/EDM/EDUC. SCIENCE/TECH/AGRIC
N54,700 Per Session
BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCE, CLINICAL SCIENCE,
DENTISTRY/PHARMACY N57,700 Per Session
and a Development Levy of Eighteen thousand
naira (N18,000.00), which is paid once and for all
by Fresh Students throughout the duration of
their studentship in the University.
i) Faculty of Administration (Diploma in Local
Government Studies) Tuition – 63,300.00
TISHIP (Tertiary Institutions Students Health
Insurance Prog.) – 1,600.00
TOTAL N64,900.00
ii) Accommodation: – N3,090.00
(Freshmen will be provided accommodation on
first come first served basis)
II. OTHER REQUIREMENTS FOR 2014/2015
REGISTRATION OF FRESHMEN
Candidates who have been offered admission
should upload their credentials including Birth
Certificate/Sworn Declaration of Age. Each
candidate will be required to submit his/her
Registration certificate Form as downloaded to
the Faculty Secretary. They will also be required
to present the print out of the certificate form for
further screening on resumption.
III. SCREENING OF FRESH STUDENTS
All screening are to be done on-line. All freshmen
are expected to complete their screening before
they come to campus.
IV. PROCEDURE FOR ACCESSING THE E-
PORTAL:
1. Log on to the University e-portal using your
Registration Number and the Password you used
last on the portal.
2. Complete the following forms correctly on the
e-Portal.
(i) CERTIFICATE FORM (for not more than two
sittings)
(ii) BIO-DATA
(iii) COURSE REGISTRATION FORM
(iv) BED SPACE CLEARANCE FORM (Optional)
The Course Registration Form will only be
available upon:
(a) Successful filling of forms (i) and (ii) above.
(b) Payment of appropriate Charges at the banks.
Please note that 2000 spaces only are available
for each of the Special Electives except SER 001
and LIB 001, which are compulsory for all Fresh
Students.
3. Problems, if any, will be addressed on-line
using any of the following options:
(i) Online help in the e-portal
(ii) Six Hotlines will be available for contact (the
Hot lines will be available on the e-portal)
(iii) E-mail:- isis@oauife.edu.ng can be used as
well.
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Masterkolade: 1:14pm On Mar 26, 2015
Finally! one now trusts the resumption date, we pray for peace even after the election & that the strike we heard is looming not come to pass, so we can have a peaceful resumption.
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by SaintRobs: 1:40pm On Mar 26, 2015
Amen oooo,but I can't access the e-portal here,I hope I'm hope I'm not alone?
Masterkolade:
Finally! one now trusts the resumption date, we pray for peace even after the election & that the strike we heard is looming not come to pass, so we can have a peaceful resumption.
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Masterkolade: 1:45pm On Mar 26, 2015
SaintRobs:
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Masterkolade: 1:46pm On Mar 26, 2015
SaintRobs:
I don't know about others but i just closed the tab now. You could close your browser and put off data then try reconnecting again works once a while
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by OAUTemitayo: 3:26pm On Mar 26, 2015
Are you using the post-utme card to login or just registration.
SaintRobs:
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by SaintRobs: 4:17pm On Mar 26, 2015
Nope,I was just trying to log- in to know whether there are additional links on the portal,or not.
OAUTemitayo:
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by pamcode(m): 5:21pm On Mar 26, 2015
SaintRobs:
You're to print @ least 5 copies,as for the colour print out,I think it's only 1,while others should be photocopies.
THANKS man
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by pamcode(m): 5:24pm On Mar 26, 2015
OAUTemitayo:
hey guy have you printed the payment slip and where did yo u print it, have been trying t locate the place on the website but i can get it embarassed embarassed
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by babysmart(f): 5:50pm On Mar 26, 2015
pls what registration number and password

Are we to just go ahead and pay the acceptance fee now?
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by OAUTemitayo: 6:11pm On Mar 26, 2015
I have not printed it.
pamcode:
hey guy have you printed the payment slip and where did yo u print it, have been trying t locate the place on the website but i can get it embarassed embarassed
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Staxkenny: 6:37pm On Mar 26, 2015
Masterkolade:

I don't know about others but i just closed the tab now. You could close your browser and put off data then try reconnecting again works once a while
guy pls are we to pay the acceptance fee now
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by pepperlele97: 6:41pm On Mar 26, 2015
Hello. how do we pay the acceptance fee
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by SaintRobs: 6:44pm On Mar 26, 2015
You can't go ahead,because the site is not yet updated. Let's just wait till april 6th,as stated on the website.
babysmart:
pls what registration number and password

Are we to just go ahead and pay the acceptance fee now?
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by pepperlele97: 6:57pm On Mar 26, 2015
maybe we have to buy a registration card
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by SaintRobs: 7:05pm On Mar 26, 2015
Taaah,we gonna print out a slip from our respective portal,and the slip is what we are going to take to the bank,before we make any payment.
pepperlele97:
maybe we have to buy a registration card
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 26, 2015
SaintRobs:
Taaah,we gonna print out a slip from our respective portal,and the slip is what we are going to take to the bank,before we make any payment.
I used my jamb reg number as user name and my full name as password and I got a. Message that I dnt have. Access t visit the prtall nw
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by pepperlele97: 7:12pm On Mar 26, 2015
go to the eportal. click on check post utme result. then click on registration and printing of application form. you'll need a registration card for that. that's what I don't know how to get
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 26, 2015
pwreshbawz:
I used my jamb reg number as user name and my full name as password and I got a. Message that I dnt have. Access t visit the prtall nw

guy,calm down til 6th na
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by pepperlele97: 7:36pm On Mar 26, 2015
I called someone at the University. and she said we should be patient
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Lordbinsmar: 7:41pm On Mar 26, 2015
haydot95:
guy,calm down til 6th na
leave them make dem dey rush jaare....no need to start rushing,urs is just to get all your document ready and wait till april 6th...until april 6th the page for 2014/2015 session wont be updated on d eportal...stop rushing wait until april 6th..
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Masterkolade: 7:59pm On Mar 26, 2015
Staxkenny:
guy pls are we to pay the acceptance fee now

Nope, We chill till 6th and keep our ears to the ground our phone connected to the eportal and make this thread our daily times for us to know when to pay.
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by SaintRobs: 8:20pm On Mar 26, 2015
You meant on e-portal,or jamb website,because if it's on eportal you 're to just enter the year of the exams,and your jamb registration number.
pwreshbawz:

Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by SaintRobs: 8:29pm On Mar 26, 2015
Ok.the portal is yet to be updated for freshers,just chill till 6th of april.
pwreshbawz:

Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by EmBashir(m): 9:18pm On Mar 26, 2015
Let me, with a considerable degree of detail, elaborate more on this point. This will, in my view, enhance clarity of the subject assumed.

First of all... On your first log on, when eportal opens 'undergraduate login' link for 2014/2015 Harmattan Session, you will be asked to enter your jamb registration number. And then, in the second field, you will be asked to enter your password (that is where you will SET your password (no appropriate payment is necessary to have been made before one creates a password, I mean, on your first time on 'undergraduate login' link) [1. Log on to the University e-portal using your registration number and the password you used last on the portal] *1*... This logging on will allow you to print ONLY SLIPS with which you will make appropriate payments [Candidates are required to pay appropriate charges as indicated WITH A COPY OF PAYMENT SLIP DOWNLOADED ON OAU E-PORTAL] *2*...

After loggin in, printing of slips, payments of (especially acceptance) fee(s) [Confirmation of admission... shall commence with the payment of acceptance fee of N20,000 (fresh students only)] *3*, you will then have access to 'filling bio-data, course registration forms etc'. [Candidates shall thereafter continue with the registration procedure as detailed out on the eportal]*4*; [The Course Registration Form will only be available upon (a) successful filling of forms (i) and (ii) above... (b) Payment of appropriate charges at the banks]*5*

Payment of Acceptance fee FIRST and then other payments follow [The schedule of OTHER CHARGES for the session is as detailed below...]*6*

There is no way one can pay acceptance fee without having got hold of payment slip with which he/she will make the payment at any designated banks. And there is no way one can print payment slip without having given the liberty of logging on to the eportal. [All screening are to be done on-line]*7*

1. www.oauife.edu.ng <Resumption for the 2015/2015 academic Session> (IV. Procedure for Accessing the e-portal)
2. Ibid (Instructions to prospective students for the 2014/2015 academic year)
3. Ibid
4. Ibid
5. Ibid (Procedure for accessing the e-portal)
6. Ibid (Faculty/Programmes Charges per session)
7. Ibid (III. Screening of fresh students)
Re: The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. by Tomibyte(m): 10:34pm On Mar 26, 2015
EmBashir:
Let me, with a considerable degree of detail, elaborate more on this point. This will, in my view, enhance clarity of the subject assumed.
First of all... On your first log on, when eportal opens 'undergraduate login' link for 2014/2015 Harmattan Session, you will be asked to enter your jamb registration number. And then, in the second field, you will be asked to enter your password (that is where you will SET your password (no appropriate payment is necessary to have been made before one creates a password, I mean, on your first time on 'undergraduate login' link) [1. Log on to the University e-portal using your registration number and the password you used last on the portal] *1*... This logging on will allow you to print ONLY SLIPS with which you will make appropriate payments [Candidates are required to pay appropriate charges as indicated WITH A COPY OF PAYMENT SLIP DOWNLOADED ON OAU E-PORTAL] *2*...
After loggin in, printing of slips, payments of (especially acceptance) fee(s) [Confirmation of admission... shall commence with the payment of acceptance fee of N20,000 (fresh students only)] *3*, you will then have access to 'filling bio-data, course registration forms etc'. [Candidates shall thereafter continue with the registration procedure as detailed out on the eportal]*4*; [The Course Registration Form will only be available upon (a) successful filling of forms (i) and (ii) above... (b) Payment of appropriate charges at the banks]*5*
Payment of Acceptance fee FIRST and then other payments follow [The schedule of OTHER CHARGES for the session is as detailed below...]*6*
There is no way one can pay acceptance fee without having got hold of payment slip with which he/she will make the payment at any designated banks. And there is no way one can print payment slip without having given the liberty of logging on to the eportal. [All screening are to be done on-line]*7*
1. www.oauife.edu.ng <Resumption for the 2015/2015 academic Session> (IV. Procedure for Accessing the e-portal)
2. Ibid (Instructions to prospective students for the 2014/2015 academic year)
3. Ibid
4. Ibid
5. Ibid (Procedure for accessing the e-portal)
6. Ibid (Faculty/Programmes Charges per session)
7. Ibid (III. Screening of fresh students)
so we are still to remain patient right? Oh n what is d biodata?

(1) (2) (3) ... (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) ... (573) (Reply)

Unilag 2015/2016 Admission / University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.