Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

Homeland Discussion Thread - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Homeland Discussion Thread (2511 Views)

Fargo Or Homeland, Which Do You Prefer? / Homeland Season 3! / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Homeland Discussion Thread by JadeWilliam(f): 2:07pm On Jan 10, 2014
coogar:

she's stüpid most of the time.....
like when brody was being hanged & she climbed the barricade shouting his name - i was surprised she wasn't lynched by the iranian mob. who does that? like her screams would stop the execution?
That scene mak me so angry dat I hissed al nyt even in my dream.
Re: Homeland Discussion Thread by JadeWilliam(f): 2:11pm On Jan 10, 2014
because ppl lik Carrie's character,they made her over act thereby pissin fans lik me off.I just managed 2finish season 3 2c how it'l end but if season 4 coms out;I'm so not watching.

D one dat made me mark dat season 3 bad was d senate hearing&whole hospital scene wit carrie.

Then again; I thought they'l catch a mole in d CIA dat help move Brody's car thereby leading 2d bombing but wen Jirad mentioned d persn involved in d bombing,nothin happened.

1 Like

Re: Homeland Discussion Thread by JadeWilliam(f): 2:14pm On Jan 10, 2014
Brody's family didn't really play much role in dis season.I thought d focus on Dana was goin 2lead 2somthng interesting;only 4dem 2show her working as a cleaner in a hotel.

Then again;they wasted tym,showing Brody at d slum.How again did Saul knw where Brody was.I thought dat afta d bombing;it was only Carrie dat knew where Brody was so how did Saul get 2Brody?cos I knw Carrie denied knwin Brody's way abt&sh didn't knw Saul was goin 2c or bring back Brody.

Sh acted lik sh didn't knw wot Saul was up2 at d senate hearing wen sh was watchin it in tv then sh went 2a reporter al sh went thru at d hospital.

How were they sure their whole sceme or undercover operation wud succeed attract d Iranian consugates Jirad whom they were tryin 2trap.

Frm their experience wit Abu Nazir,d CIA shld knw dat dat these terrorists ar always one step ahead of dem.I don't even want 2rant abt how eazy it was 4Brody 2whack dat Secretary of defence guy in Iran.

Inshort; I lik HBO,is dat they don't waste tym in cancelling shows dat hav low ratings.

1 Like

Re: Homeland Discussion Thread by hyzicbond(m): 2:27pm On Jan 10, 2014
Jade William: because ppl lik Carrie's character,they made her over act thereby pissin fans lik me off.I just managed 2finish season 3 2c how it'lend but if season 4 coms out;I'm so not watching.

D one dat made me mark dat season 3 bad was d senate hearing&whole hospital scene wit carrie.

Then again; I thought they'l catch a mole in d CIA dat help move Brody's car thereby leading 2d bombing but wen Jirad mentioned d persn involved in d bombing,nothin happened.

after 24 I thought I would never see a crime drama series that will captivate me until I watch homeland, mehn the first two seasons were off the hook until they spoilt it in the third season I just waste my bandwidth hoping the season will get better but am on long thing.

I don't really know what crappy storylines the so called writers are writing now, many tv shows few food ones.

*** waiting anxiously for 24 hours to be back by march***

1 Like

Re: Homeland Discussion Thread by raqueal(f): 3:00pm On Jan 10, 2014
Brody's death didn't move me one bit because he was just annoying. Carrie on the other hand needs to die, she's out of control in an irritating manner, she needs to just go away and never return.

1 Like

Re: Homeland Discussion Thread by JadeWilliam(f): 3:03pm On Jan 10, 2014
hyzicbond:

after 24 I thought I would never see a crime drama series that will captivate me until I watch homeland, mehn the first two seasons were off the hook until they spoilt it in the third season I just waste my bandwidth hoping the season will get better but am on long thing.

I don't really know what crappy storylines the so called writers are writing now, many tv shows few food ones.

grin grin Wasting bandwidth indeed.We hav d same opinion dear.In season 3 I kept yearnin 4action;4stuffs dat happened in season 1&2&they crashed my hopes&anticipations.Beyond crappy storyline.

Showtimes don't really cancel shows lik dat.If they can televise dat stupid Dexter til season 5 not 2mention season 7? They're not a serious netwk.Msh
#waiting anxiously 4Game of thrones season 4.
Re: Homeland Discussion Thread by JadeWilliam(f): 3:12pm On Jan 10, 2014
raqueal: Brody's death didn't move me one bit because he was just annoying. Carrie on the other hand needs to die, she's out of control in an irritating manner, she needs to just go away and never return.
grin grin grin Babe u just made me laugh so loud.
So I'm not d only one wishing dat Carrie character 2die.Sh's a pisser.I was glad wen sh got shot.Pls sh shldn't b allowed 2raise dat baby orelse,sh might mistakenly drown d baby during her bipolar disorder moment.
Re: Homeland Discussion Thread by JadeWilliam(f): 3:15pm On Jan 10, 2014
hyzicbond:

after 24 I thought I would never see a crime drama series that will captivate me
Dat 24 series is out of dis world.In my head,I can hear Jack Bauer's voice saying "Chloe,pull d survellance video 4 2pm;close up al d perimeters.They shldn't b far.
That is a classical series.Afta watching 24;I expect al d other cop movies I watch 2b up 2dat standard.Dat's y The Wire didn't impress me.
We'l c wot 24 season 9 brings.I wish Jack Bauer wil get married again.Let's see how he'l play wen those terrorists tells him 2kill his wife orelse they'l kill 2million Americans. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Homeland Discussion Thread by hyzicbond(m): 6:05pm On Jan 10, 2014
Jade William:
Dat 24 series is out of dis world.In my head,I can hear Jack Bauer's voice saying "Chloe,pull d survellance video 4 2pm;close up al d perimeters.They shldn't b far.
That is a classical series.Afta watching 24;I expect al d other cop movies I watch 2b up 2dat standard.Dat's y The Wire didn't impress me.
We'l c wot 24 season 9 brings.I wish Jack Bauer wil get married again.Let's see how he'l play wen those terrorists tells him 2kill his wife orelse they'l kill 2million Americans. grin grin grin

well it seems most American writers just want to make money imagine the crappy show called hostage bad storyline, bad performance of the characters. CBS really fall my hand with the show and as for showtime they don't really have good shows compare to the likes cw, ABC and CBS.

**** game of thrones, the walking dead, and 24hours are my top notch****

1 Like

Re: Homeland Discussion Thread by JadeWilliam(f): 6:54pm On Jan 10, 2014
hyzicbond:
**** game of thrones, the walking dead, and 24hours are my top notch****

Chei! Dude! Walking dead follow 4ur list ni.
I started dat show lastnyt&its creeping me out.Those white walkers or woteva those thngs dat live behind d walls in Game of thrones gav me bad dreams not 2mention dis walking dead zombies (sheeeeiiit).
For d fact dat;dat chick in prison break (Mike Scofield's girlfrnd) is in d walking dead;I'l try&watch it wit 1 eye.My boo is on it a now.He's already in2 d series.
Re: Homeland Discussion Thread by hyzicbond(m): 7:27pm On Jan 10, 2014
Jade William:

Chei! Dude! Walking dead follow 4ur list ni.
I started dat show lastnyt&its creeping me out.Those white walkers or woteva those thngs dat live behind d walls in Game of thrones gav me bad dreams not 2mention dis walking dead zombies (sheeeeiiit).
For d fact dat;dat chick in prison break (Mike Scofield's girlfrnd) is in d walking dead;I'l try&watch it wit 1 eye.My boo is on it a now.He's already in2 d series.

the walking dead is the trend in my hood, I watched the show because of Sarah Wayne callies and it's very captivating though very creepy, u will enjoy it as time goes by.
There is a discussion thread here on nairaland you check it out, but beware of spoilers

1 Like

Re: Homeland Discussion Thread by Gboliwe: 4:28pm On Jun 27, 2014
coogar:

girl??
are you new here? girl??
baby girl, how are you? tongue tongue
Re: Homeland Discussion Thread by JuanDeDios: 5:50pm On Nov 11, 2014
Watching yesterday's episode. Just watched where Senator Lockhart gave it straight to 'em Pakistanis! Ol' boy! I'm starting to like this Lockhart guy!
Re: Homeland Discussion Thread by VillageBoi(m): 11:35pm On Nov 11, 2014
JuanDeDios:
Watching yesterday's episode. Just watched where Senator Lockhart gave it straight to 'em Pakistanis! Ol' boy! I'm starting to like this Lockhart guy!
Yeah, pretty much the first good thing we've seen from him.

And at the end of the episode we get the morale - "Once a crackhead always a crackhead" lol poor Carrie.
Re: Homeland Discussion Thread by JuanDeDios: 4:20pm On Dec 16, 2014
How that Hakani take get a whole Daradoll?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Does “eat This Playlist” Mean On Spotify? / Daar - Sat Launches. It Is Emotional. What Next? / Premiere Photos Of Black November

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.