Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,962 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

They Didn't Fire The French Coach - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / They Didn't Fire The French Coach (1418 Views)

Chelsea Sacking 7th Coach In 7yrs : What Is The Problem ? / Thierry Henry Quits The French National Team To Sign With Newyork Redbull / French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Didn't Fire The French Coach by davidif: 7:40am On Jul 07, 2008
This is unbelievable, i thought that the Nigerian FA was horrible and now i can say that the French Football Federation (FFF) can match them. How could they not have fired the guy, my only logical reason is this, the man used some other worldly power (you know what i mean) heck,he is an astrologer and an atheist, or he probably has some pictures of Escalettes (FFF supremo) in some uncompromising situations. Either way, Monsieur Domenech is probably the luckiest man on the face of the earth, the man had the audacity to propose to his fiancee on national television during a press conference after being kicked out of the Euros, he even had the audacity to blame there demise on the weather and the refrees (wonders shall never end). To make matters worse, the man is known for selecting players based on astrology as seen in his refusal to select Robert Pires for the national team because he says he doesn't trust players born under the sign of scorpio (can you imagine?). To compound on his eccentricities (being a theatre fanatic is not among them), he refused to select Ludovic Giuly because there was a rumor that the player had an affair with with Domenech's girlfriend (Giuly said he only exchanged one text message), and let's not talk about his boring and negative tactics or the exclusion of Bacary Sagna, Trezeguet, Phillipe Mexes (he said the guy is too arrogant), Gael Clichy, Mathieu Flamini, Hatem Ben Arfa or worse of all including the walking disaster they refer to as Jean Alain Boumsong in the national team. May God help France (oh i forgot, they are atheists)

Re: They Didn't Fire The French Coach by mukina2: 1:04pm On Jul 07, 2008
They were supposed to sack the guy on July 3rd but they didnt, between him and Platini, they will surely destroy les bleus.
The guy has the support of the Federation's president ,who happens to be his friend and that Platini. So basically it was inside Politics that voted him to stay on and take them on to SA 2010 shocked grin
Everyone was hoping that at least they will fire him and hire either Tigana or Deschamp

It pains me that  some players  like Viera, Ribery , Benzema, Ben Arfa, Diarra and the likes actually  beleives he can save them angry

Imagine the useless guy proposed to his girlfriend, just after the France was eliminated grin

Everything about Ray Ray is so wrong
His Selection,- Anelka, Malouda, Makelele, Thuram, Gomis,( imagine dropping Trezeguet for this rasta boy) angry   

why include players who have played little or nothing during the past season Sagnol( instead of Sagna angry) Malouda, Thuram and Henry , he really tried but he was out of form nothing he could do

His substitutions

His playing pattern

I weep for Les bleus
Re: They Didn't Fire The French Coach by DrKitaun(m): 1:59pm On Jul 07, 2008
France will NEVER win anything under this dummy . . .never ! embarassed
Re: They Didn't Fire The French Coach by davidif: 12:38am On Jul 08, 2008
Yep, they would never win anything under him.
Re: They Didn't Fire The French Coach by bdude: 9:38am On Jul 08, 2008
When someone goes head to head with masters like wenger don't u think u've started failing already?(except fergie,mouriiii etc). I think the french FA are just trying to hide the fact that they failed.Is it until Nepal will beat les blues that they'll realise it? A coach gets dumped out of a major tournament n its not like they played well and got unlucky, NOPE, they just were not good, not even good enough, not good at all, then d next thing on his mind is let me propose to mi girlfriend on national TV. Maybe that worked on the French FA, "poor guy he's just proposed and she's agreed and we fire him= bad publicity" i don't know maybe its just me. Or do they want to say cos Zizou wasn't in the team, cheesy, maybe he'll be invited again n play till he starts using dentures. He's lucky twasn't with Nigerian FA. First of all they'll sack him then EFCC will investigate why he proposed to madam on national TV after a great loss. grin I think Domenech's not even a coach or manager.Get someone else pls for the sake of good football.
Re: They Didn't Fire The French Coach by A40(m): 7:42pm On Jul 08, 2008
The guy has used his astrology to hoodwink the FFF what do yall expect do you think he was learning it for play? talk about whiteman juju grin
Re: They Didn't Fire The French Coach by mukina2: 9:05pm On Jul 08, 2008
hehehehe you and this juju talk grin grin

the guy dey vex me for real grin
Re: They Didn't Fire The French Coach by davidif: 9:38pm On Jul 09, 2008
In other news today David Trezeguet just quit international football because of Monsieur Domenech, what a shame, another waste of talent.
Re: They Didn't Fire The French Coach by larry4yy(m): 9:40pm On Jul 09, 2008
I can get it for you in lagos here and i ill text the pin to you that all cheesy
Re: They Didn't Fire The French Coach by davidif: 10:17pm On Jul 09, 2008
To make matters worse, the FFF chairman tried to fool us by extending the monsieur domenech's contract for 2 years without telling the public then after the game, he said he was going to re-assess the situation, what a dishonest thing to do.
Re: They Didn't Fire The French Coach by mukina2: 10:56pm On Jul 09, 2008
davidif:

In other news today David Trezeguet just quit international football because of Monsieur Domenech, what a shame, another waste of talent.

I saw it too sad Ray Ray will bury les bleus angry

with all his crazy selections angry
Re: They Didn't Fire The French Coach by A40(m): 7:11pm On Jul 16, 2008
mukina2:

hehehehe you and this juju talk grin grin

the guy dey vex me for real grin
I warned you before hand that that dude was into witchcraft or how else do you explain how he was not sacked? grin
Re: They Didn't Fire The French Coach by davidif: 9:55am On Jul 29, 2008
@A-40
I warned you before hand that that dude was into witchcraft or how else do you explain how he was not sacked?

Who knows probably that's the juju they did for Ronaldo the day of the game before the France '98 finals. Remember that Ronaldo immediately fell very sick suddenly the night before the game and was said to be convulsing and having seizures. Then during the game, the guy was just subdued from start to finish.
Re: They Didn't Fire The French Coach by gabelogan(m): 2:36pm On Aug 03, 2008
at least he took the to the world cup finals 2 years ago, beating brazil on the way to the finals.

lets face it, they were in the toughest group in the tournament.
Re: They Didn't Fire The French Coach by A40(m): 8:29pm On Aug 03, 2008
Please dont even try and defend that dude the French where shyte in the Euros it was Zidane along with the individual brilliance of the likes of Henry and Ribery that dragged France through the knockout stages to the Final
Re: They Didn't Fire The French Coach by vikiviko(m): 4:20pm On Aug 04, 2008
The french would regret not sacking Raymond Domenech, i will not suprised if they fail to qulaify to SA 2010
Re: They Didn't Fire The French Coach by davidif: 11:59pm On May 30, 2009
I heard that we are playing the French on Tuesday.
Re: They Didn't Fire The French Coach by davidif: 3:16pm On Jun 21, 2010
WHAT A TERRIBLE DECISION BY THE FRENCH NOT TO FIRE MONSIEUR DOMENECH? NOW THEY ARE FACING THE CONSEQUENCES.
Re: They Didn't Fire The French Coach by davidif: 6:29pm On Jun 21, 2010
If the French make it to the second round, that would be a miracle at this point in time.

(1) (Reply)

Tottenham Vs Arsenal On Wednesday, 20th April 2011. / Arsenal Fans To Man City; We Loose Every Week. You Are Nothing Special. / Nurnberg Vs Bayern Munich ( 0 - 1) On 31st March 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.