Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,849 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

thanks NL - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / thanks NL (1582 Views)

When You Text Her "Good Morning Beautiful" And She Replies With "Awhh Thanks Bud / thanks for ur contributions / thanks for the opinions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

thanks NL by agwo2july: 4:56pm On Oct 20, 2013
Thanks everyone, I think I had pick d important msg
Re: thanks NL by wasak(m): 5:02pm On Oct 20, 2013
I'll advise u to inform her family about this. give her sometime to change. if she doesn't abstain from sex with her so she doesn't get pregnant, then divorce her and Look for another woman. don't let her bear ur child!!!!
Re: thanks NL by SBJoji(m): 5:05pm On Oct 20, 2013
Wish I could be in a better position to give you words of advice, I really feel for you.
Patience is the best thing to do young man.
Re: thanks NL by Glaxx(m): 5:20pm On Oct 20, 2013
Take her to ur pastor-if she is religious. For d next couple of weeks, I suggest u always try to reassure her of ur love and commitment to her. Ultimately, only time will change her. DO NOT DIVORCE HER. The bible is against that. Wish u d best.

1 Like

Re: thanks NL by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 20, 2013
wasak: I'll advise u to inform her family about this. give her sometime to change. if she doesn't abstain from sex with her so she doesn't get pregnant, then divorce her and Look for another woman. don't let her bear ur child!!!!

Best part of this piece, because such women will use that Opportunity to hunt you down no matter what, most especially when you move on without her... Nevertheless do not relent on trying to make her change, never be violent with her, but DO NOT allow her take advantage of your kindheartedness
Re: thanks NL by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 20, 2013
Therez no patience in this kind of thinng. Thank God no kids involved yet. As a matter of fact, things will only get worse. I advise that you take to your heels and run. Having a bad woman as a wife is one of the worst thing that can ever happen to a married man because she is meant to play a very vital role in your life.very very vital and if that is missing, the wahala is just the begining, you will get no peace.

You need love in your life I agree but please Next time do not let past experience make you take hasty decisions. next time don't rush into the arms of the first woman you see, it might only be pretence. Pray to God, observe, use your head follow your heart and be patient. You wil find the one. My advice? FILE FOR A DIVORCE
Re: thanks NL by iterator25: 5:38pm On Oct 20, 2013
Op - if you're scared of being alone, hang out with your friends, go to parties enjoy your life and don't let her give you an heart attack.. she's clearly not the right woman for you. Don't be scared of solitude, things will work out fine..
Re: thanks NL by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 20, 2013
You all should stop living in the world of divorce is wrong. Everyone, I mean absolutely everyone has a right to live a peaceful, healthy and happy life. If you know being with your partner is gonna take you to your death bed kindly divorce. You won't go to HELL. Ofcoz itz not easy for most people as there are a lot of deep things to consider especially the CHILDREN but in case where there is none.

There is absolutely no reason to stay. After trying and there's no result, accept you've made a mistake and move on with your life
Re: thanks NL by bigtt76(f): 5:41pm On Oct 20, 2013
We need to know how long you guys dated, where you first met her, her background compared to your etc. What you need to know is that dating is different from married life proper. She may also be stressed by not having an issue and maybe the thought of just the two of you alone till the end.

7 months is too short to start abhoring her, learn to manage your temper and tolerate her. She will definitely find her level and you two would become the best you've always longed for.

Don't forget to pray for her continually and try to see everything good in her not just the bad side.
Re: thanks NL by Nuzo1(m): 5:41pm On Oct 20, 2013
I honestly don't think her insultive attitude has much to do with where she coommes from. Circumstances surrounding her birth, environment, friends and family shapes an individual more than their ethnicity.

For your life and happiness, her's and that of the unborn kids...re-evaluate your marriage immediately before the kids start coming! Did you marry her cos you were lonely and wanted just about anybody? Did she marry you cos she was getting older? Is she going thru post-wedding crisis? Is she working? How's your sex-life? Do you think she feels you are out of her league?

Find the answer to these questions and tirelessly work on your marriage. If it persists, find your way on time!
Re: thanks NL by ULSHERLAN(m): 5:48pm On Oct 20, 2013
And u didn't get to know all this attitudes while you were dating
Re: thanks NL by iterator25: 5:51pm On Oct 20, 2013
ULSHERLAN: And u didn't get to know all this attitudes while you were dating
women are pathetic emos
Re: thanks NL by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 20, 2013
Op,sori o,thnk God sey she neva born 4 u,dat type of babe wey u call wyf neva ready 4 marriage,either u leave aus 4 ha,or she leave aus 4 u,he no mata,bottom line,run ur 4 lyf!!make u no be lyk d man wey set imself on fire cos hez wyf provoke am.
Re: thanks NL by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 20, 2013
Honestly I can't advice you.

Because all you are saying is how institutive she is, and how you guys fight everyday. But you are not telling me why shes doing all this.

Like User would say, [size=14pt]There's three sides to every story, / There's one side, there's the other / And then there's the truth[/size]
Re: thanks NL by agwo2july: 6:20pm On Oct 20, 2013
I really appreciate everybody's contribution contribution. May God bless everyone[quote author=bigtt76]We need to know how long you guys dated, where you first met her, her background compared to your etc. What you need to know is that dating is different from married life proper. She may also be stressed by not having an issue and maybe the thought of just the two of you alone till the end.we dated for two years but to be frank with u, she is a good pretender becuz I was extra careful not to marry d wrong person cuz of wat I passd thru in life.
Re: thanks NL by agwo2july: 6:25pm On Oct 20, 2013
Nuzo':
I honestly don't think her insultive attitude has much to do with where she coommes from. Circumstances surrounding her birth, environment, friends and family shapes an individual more than their ethnicity.

For your life and happiness, her's and that of the unborn kids...re-evaluate your marriage immediately before the kids start coming! Did you marry her cos you were lonely and wanted just about anybody? Did she marry you cos she was getting older? Is she going thru post-wedding crisis? Is she working? How's your sex-life? Do you think she feels you are out of her league?

Find the answer to these questions and tirelessly work on your marriage. If it persists, find your way on time!
her insultive attitute has notin to do with are tribe becuz her mother, sister and brother are very nice people, althou d extend I kno them. She started working this month as for sex, I don't think she has any problem with that. Although I appreciate alot
Re: thanks NL by baralatie(m): 6:26pm On Oct 20, 2013
See ur pastor first b4 doing anytin.suggest canaanland!
Re: thanks NL by naijathings(m): 6:39pm On Oct 20, 2013
reading the post.... 100% complete
Re: thanks NL by naijathings(m): 6:45pm On Oct 20, 2013
Nwanne, i feel your pain.
you should have seen the writing on the wall before going ahead to put a ring on her finger.
i guess you saw the writing on the wall with all this her bad behaviour like you mentioned here.. and people warned you but you chose to ignore. why ? was she behaving like this before you made her your wife ? who was she before you met her.. ? what was she doing before you met her ?
Re: thanks NL by ehiblessing(f): 6:48pm On Oct 20, 2013
Op u only talked about her attidude but what about you, did you change also cos there must ve been a cause for her chaging her attitude, am also facing same thing on my home, but what i noticed in ur explanation is that both of you re made 4 each other dat was y d devil tried distacting you at first before you got married my advice for you is both of you should go to a deliverance church and do ur deliverance, continue to pray on your own and also try and love her more then look 4 a day dat she is happy and try to talk things out tell her you cannot continue to leave like dis you knw her soft spot try and get her to talk and you ve to change too, if there is anything she said you re doing that she does not like pls do change believe me when you guys leave in peace she will be pregnant d devil is just looking for a way to stop your blessings and he knows the only way to do dat is to cause trouble and when you guys dont leave in peace
Re: thanks NL by ShenTeh(m): 7:32pm On Oct 20, 2013
My brother, if and only if your story is true- and I believe you have no reason to lie while seeking genuine advice on such an anonymous forum as this, I will only advise you to have patience with her..

See, there is a reason marriage is not for kids. This lady, she is your strength as well as your weakness, and the ealier you realised that the better for your own sanity. She needs your strength. She needs your reassurance. Post-wedding realities are getting to you both and you must man up your home. She is your wife. It is your home. Forget about her tribe and what people said.

Talk to your wife repeatedly, convincingly, encouragingly... (There is a reason advertisements thrive on repetition). Reassure her of your love for her and of your commitment to the union as it's lead.

Remember your vows were "for better for worse... till death do you part."

Remember too that pregnancy is a biological accident. I bet she is more worried about this than you do. She needs you to rescue her. Talk to your wife. Pray with her.

Since you are not the talkiing type, start your conversations with open-ended questions, like: when was your happiest moment at work/home last week? Etc. And so you don't get bored, you can be silently counting the number of letter 's' in her response...

Pay her vermin tongue with acts of love. Let your wife know that you are man enough to husband her. You must develop strong personal and mental strength that makes her feel secure. Do not think highly of those advises urging you to divorce, every relationship comes with it's perculiar hurdle.

Communicate positively with your wife. To claim people can never change is to make mockery of the laws of nature.

Best of luck and congratulations.

1 Like

Re: thanks NL by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 20, 2013
Listen to me very well now. Go home, lay down the rules and let her understand the implications of not following your regulations. Kick her out if she continues in stupidity and never take her back once she is gone. Those who tell you to be patient are not helping you at all. One thing I want you to understand is that you can never change a woman who is already an assshole. Is either you live with her like that and deal with the whole shiit or you cud show her where the door to ur home is, so that she can fucck off. Women don't change, and same goes for men. Attitude really lives the expressers of such attitude. You will blame yourself one day for not taking this advice.
Re: thanks NL by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 20, 2013
C aw pple jst dey post notes!!
Re: thanks NL by Slowpois0n: 8:30pm On Oct 20, 2013
OP.
Here is the thing, this attitude of hers has been with her since those time ur dating, you just couldnt see it. you focused on how she relates with you rather than how she relates with others. most especially those who she seniors and the less previledge. little did you know that she cooked up those gentle character because she wants you to see her as a good person.

Now that the deed is done, you shouldnt rush and divorce. you should work on things that triggers these insult and negative attitude of hers. talk to her about how you feel and hear what she has to say. it might be because of the child issue that brought all these. its your mess, you clean it up.

if you tried all you could and things didnt get better, then i suggest divorce is the best thing to do.
Re: thanks NL by agwo2july: 8:30pm On Oct 20, 2013
Thanks so much everyone, I'm really overwhelm with ur contributions. I m now picturing d direction to go. I appreciate
Re: thanks NL by Temismith(f): 8:36pm On Oct 20, 2013
I D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ come.
Re: thanks NL by austinsmat(m): 8:43pm On Oct 20, 2013
OP just carry ur cross since you won't listen to ur family
Re: thanks NL by lukulukuboy(m): 8:56pm On Oct 20, 2013
Dont be in a hurry to take a hasty decision. Try to be patient, by praying about it and talking to her. Give her time to change and also help her to change if she is willing to. However, if the situation persist then you can find another option. Wish u best of luck!
Re: thanks NL by MaziOmenuko: 9:15pm On Oct 20, 2013
One of the results of rushing to the altar without dating and courtship.
Re: thanks NL by agwo2july: 9:21pm On Oct 20, 2013
austinsmat: OP just carry ur cross since you won't listen to ur family
u sure u read my msg well?

(1) (Reply)

If He's Not Making Marriage Plans Then He's Just Wasting Your Time / JOS: The Romance Between Their Guys & Girls... / He Fantasises About His Ex While Having Sex With His Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.