Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

. - Technology Market (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / . (42437 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by kingagropro1: 7:27pm On Dec 05, 2013
And if he isnt taking more orders in January, does that mean he should go into oblivion, without taking his clients into consideration?

Either way, i dont think he has the required integrity to take this business to the next level. This is people's hard earned money we are talking about here.

This is the height of insensitivity. cry
Re: . by linkto: 7:42pm On Dec 05, 2013
Nobody has been defrauded. If you have products pending delivery, u'l get ur products delivered asap. My new partner was only able to for a day. I'm in need of a reliable partner from Nairaland here with an office owned and operated by him/her. Pls let me know of there is anyone.
Re: . by humblesteve(m): 7:42pm On Dec 05, 2013
Enigma1510: My hands are shaking right now. And i was warned. I invested #124500. You cant understnd what i meant by "am dead"! Am still gonna repeat it again. AM DEAD!!! Where am i gonna run to? where am i gonna start from?

Bro you are not dead and you won't die,,I understand how you feel but just try to forget it just be as if nothing happened,,I invested almost 150k and the truth is that i wanted to use that money for something else,,but I decided to go into this biz. had i know (that always come at last) thank God i didn't use the whole of my money.

soyedele1 and i are students you can imagine that,,we ain't working so I worked so hard to get all i have got today,,sponsoring my education and other things,,working hard to get my Lil sis in school next year get my Lil Bro some December stuff. menh so many things but i can't do anything about it....so all I gat to do is to buckle up and move on. so,, boss you just have to move on.

are you on whatsapp or bbm,,,? if yes add me up,,check my signature for my contacts..
Re: . by humblesteve(m): 7:47pm On Dec 05, 2013
linkto: Nobody has been defrauded. If you have products pending delivery, u'l get ur products delivered asap. My new partner was only able to for a day. I'm in need of a reliable partner from Nairaland here with an office owned and operated by him/her. Pls let me know of there is anyone.

you should have said this before now.

so how far for my items,,, when am i expecting it to be in Nigeria?
Re: . by humblesteve(m): 7:55pm On Dec 05, 2013
oga dele i de ping you but e no deliver what's up nah
Re: . by linkto: 8:41pm On Dec 05, 2013
humblesteve:

you should have said this before now.

so how far for my items,,, when am i expecting it to be in Nigeria?
Your items
Re: . by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 05, 2013
Well, when I receive alert of 25k from you, BB 9930 n my 2 laptops, I will start believing you.. If I hadn't spk out, why can't yu say all dese before?
Re: . by kingagropro1: 8:54pm On Dec 05, 2013
linkto: Nobody has been defrauded. If you have products pending delivery, u'l get ur products delivered asap. My new partner was only able to for a day. I'm in need of a reliable partner from Nairaland here with an office owned and operated by him/her. Pls let me know of there is anyone.

I have an office in ikeja, awolowo house precisely close to computer village. If that location is okay for you, then lets work together.

Going forward i also think there needs to full disclosures of identity at least to make clients feel comfortable.

Can we have your full details? Name, address etc.

If we work together, i will give all my necessary details too.
Re: . by humblesteve(m): 8:56pm On Dec 05, 2013
linkto:
Your items

yes my tabs or you have forgotten??
Re: . by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 05, 2013
linkto:
Your items
[size=16pt]common man, what's wrong with you? Make dis real man! You are losing an enterprise of a life time here. What's all dis hide and seek? If you can't keep up, just honestly return all money to their respective owners and have peace of mind...eyen ika mbok! Ku yad esit! Ntang akpan iko[! Afo yun da se e[/size]
Re: . by Enigma1510(m): 11:33pm On Dec 05, 2013
Lets be thanking God he replied. Am already drunk. Just went to take few bottles when i thought i had been defrauded. God really answered my prayers sha. Thank God oooooo @linkto, where are my items please? Hope they are not with your former partner you asked me to call?
Re: . by Enigma1510(m): 12:04am On Dec 06, 2013
humblesteve:

Bro you are not dead and you won't die,,I understand how you feel but just try to forget it just be as if nothing happened,,I invested almost 150k and the truth is that i wanted to use that money for something else,,but I decided to go into this biz. had i know (that always come at last) thank God i didn't use the whole of my money.

soyedele1 and i are students you can imagine that,,we ain't working so I worked so hard to get all i have got today,,sponsoring my education and other things,,working hard to get my Lil sis in school next year get my Lil Bro some December stuff. menh so many things but i can't do anything about it....so all I gat to do is to buckle up and move on. so,, boss you just have to move on.

are you on whatsapp or bbm,,,? if yes add me up,,check my signature for my contacts..
Bro, thanks alot for the advice. Lets be thanking God he replied. He should have told us earlier he needs a new partner. Am a student like you too. 300l, Elect Elect. Just trying to make ends meet and to be a man. Am gonna add you as soon as i get a new battery i ordered for. I really appreciate your concern. You are truly a man. Me no be man oooooo. Lolzzz. Seriously, i was even telling my friends linkto begged me yesterday to be patient and i never thought he would be a scammer. Had it been he was one, i would have said he played his game very well. I even thought he was a scammer because i havent seen him online since morning and he refused to reply my msg. I was already draftin a topic abt evrytin that happened. Ws thinkin of posting it on nairaland for every1 to see. Thanks alot Bro
Re: . by humblesteve(m): 12:18am On Dec 06, 2013
Enigma1510: Lets be thanking God he replied. Am already drunk. Just went to take few bottles when i thought i had been defrauded. God really answered my prayers sha. Thank God oooooo @linkto, where are my items please? Hope they are not with your former partner you asked me to call?

don't conclude yet.

and why getting your self drunk? oh shit!,,man you can do better than that,,,getting yourself drunk won't do you any good it will disarray the ability to think and you know what I mean? no way you could have achieved a dime if not for your thoughts...menh wake up,,and don't be retarded and clueless.

life's most important than anything you can think of bro. hmmm, the name you sent ain't working,,,searched and couldn't find you.

but you are funny oh,,,,,we should thank God he replied

1 Like

Re: . by Enigma1510(m): 7:05am On Dec 06, 2013
humblesteve:

don't conclude yet.

and why getting your self drunk? oh shit!,,man you can do better than that,,,getting yourself drunk won't do you any good it will disarray the ability to think and you know what I mean? no way you could have achieved a dime if not for your thoughts...menh wake up,,and don't be retarded and clueless.

life's most important than anything you can think of bro. hmmm, the name you sent ain't working,,,searched and couldn't find you.

but you are funny oh,,,,,we should thank God he replied
Thanks alot jare. That ws bad of me. Just couldnt bear the thought of getting scammed ni ooo. Anyways, i pray we get our items.
Re: . by olalekanba(m): 9:38am On Dec 06, 2013

Can you let me have your personal email.
Mine is olalekanbabs@yahoo.com
Re: . by ReLaTE(m): 10:36am On Dec 06, 2013
remember my item @linkto
Re: . by youngbilly1: 2:04pm On Dec 06, 2013

this man is every confused sef, are you sure everyone on nairaland are really. Common get your business planned out before start a business, if you did all this won't be happening
Re: . by youngbilly1: 2:12pm On Dec 06, 2013
I knew i messaged him back then when i wantd to get an item when he took a while to reply, i couldn't do business with him. I prefer working with specuitcargo.com or mikkyangel but specuitcargo have better response either email,text,call or there website. My guys who got lotta money invested with linto (i don't know if his real or not), try to visit the bank and meet with the customer service to get more information of the account you deposited to.
Re: . by Tonjeola1(m): 3:26pm On Dec 06, 2013
youngbilly1: I knew i messaged him back then when i wantd to get an item when he took a while to reply, i couldn't do business with him. I prefer working with specuitcargo.com or mikkyangel but specuitcargo have better response either email,text,call or there website. My guys who got lotta money invested with linto (i don't know if his real or not), try to visit the bank and meet with the customer service to get more information of the account you deposited to.
Bank will never give 3rd party access to someone account details
Re: . by Tonjeola1(m): 3:27pm On Dec 06, 2013
youngbilly1:

this man is every confused sef, are you sure everyone on nairaland are really. Common get your business planned out before start a business, if you did all this won't be happening
That means you are not real as well
Re: . by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 06, 2013
Soyedele1: Well, when I receive alert of 25k from you, BB 9930 n my 2 laptops, I will start believing you.. If I hadn't spk out, why can't yu say all dese before?
Re: . by youngbilly1: 6:09pm On Dec 06, 2013
Tonjeola1:
That means you are not real as well

Thanks am not real very funny smiley.
Re: . by youngbilly1: 6:16pm On Dec 06, 2013
Tonjeola1:
Bank will never give 3rd party access to someone account details

Mr man the bank won't wanna give you or take the account up for investigation if the money ain't much or if there's no tangible proof. Am talking from experience, i was defrauded 160k for visa, i reported to the bank they were not serious with me but i noticed if one is talking to the customer service calmly or been gently they won't take you serious. The next day i para for them for GTB they ran investigation on the account, in two weeks i got my refund only that i gave one of the officers 10k for is assistance.
Re: . by folex(m): 7:27am On Dec 07, 2013
@Linkto how far with both my orders the one already here and the other items?? Keeping mute on people that has invested huge sums is never the way to go!!! Also remember that nobody is invincible or untouchable. I will not say more than that!!!
Re: . by Nobody: 7:38am On Dec 07, 2013
But why is this guy just keeping quiet! Mehn! Now I smell danger, chaiii!!!, una money don roast!
Re: . by linkto: 8:07am On Dec 07, 2013
I'm not keeping mute, I'm trying to arrange delivery of ur items. Remember the problem here is my partner.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 07, 2013
linkto: I'm not keeping mute, I'm trying to arrange delivery of ur items. Remember the problem here is my partner.

How about my 2 laptops, bb 9930 n 25k?
Re: . by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 07, 2013
I thought you guys would have licked your wounds and moved on by now.
Re: . by linkto: 8:24am On Dec 07, 2013
Soyedele1:

How about my 2 laptops, bb 9930 n 25k?
All in Nigeria. I'l send u N25k on monday
Re: . by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 07, 2013
linkto:
All in Nigeria. I'l send u N25k on monday

Thanks
Re: . by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 07, 2013
Worwor: I thought you guys would have licked your wounds and moved on by now.
Bobo! Calm down! Thr is stil sanity in d land! I will trust linkto, he definitely has a long. Way to go in dis business if he put his housein order, why will someone wanna throw this kinda opportunity away because of a few thousands of naira which he might have even gotten in millions fold doing the right thing. . .LINKTO,ku ubok abasi, ku yak eno nyin idiok eying.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 07, 2013
beatsbug: Bobo! Calm down! Thr is stil sanity in d land! I will trust linkto, he definitely has a long. Way to go in dis business if he put his housein order, why will someone wanna throw this kinda opportunity away because of a few thousands of naira which he might have even gotten in millions fold doing the right thing. . .LINKTO,ku ubok abasi, ku yak eno nyin idiok eying.
bro I carried out underground research and got some very important info about the said Linkto.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (32) (Reply)

Jumia and Konga Sales Consultant Here / 10 Free Bulk Sms Sites / SWIFT DATA AND AIRTIME DEALS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.