Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,765 members, 7,802,337 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

Toyota Struggling? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Toyota Struggling? (1613 Views)

Will You Advice A Struggling Guy To Go For A Peugot 406? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyota Struggling? by sultaan(m): 6:53pm On Oct 20, 2013
http://editorial.autos.msn.com/blogs/post--2014-toyota-corolla-doesnt-fare-well-in-frontal-crash-test-iihs-says?icid=autos_4822

Going by this article Toyota seems to be coming up with unusual gaffes expected from Kia, we might see some changes in the organisation soon.

Kia, Ford, and GM is making a on new models like Optima, Fusion, and Impact, but Toyota is struggling to keep loyalty.

When you are on top you get the most attention good or bad, but mostly bad because you should be setting the pace, here is where Toyota fails.
Re: Toyota Struggling? by Marpol: 6:56pm On Oct 20, 2013
Getting to the top is not always the problem. The headache is staying at the top.
Re: Toyota Struggling? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 20, 2013
Sultaan, you seem happy about this new retrogression on the part of toyota. cheesy tongue
Re: Toyota Struggling? by sultaan(m): 8:47pm On Oct 20, 2013
No Just that people see beyond the name but look at the product don't pay too much for a name

1 Like

Re: Toyota Struggling? by mattgrace: 10:49am On Jul 20, 2015
Be careful of you post on d ad of people u are not into property why should you post rubbish on ad of people advertise properties be careful
Re: Toyota Struggling? by billy187(m): 11:43am On Jul 20, 2015
That's a pity-i really liked this generation though. However, what I don't get is why the hell Toyota would have the balls to put a 4speed automatic in a corolla; a 2014 model?! That's more at home in my '03 ford focus!!! grin
Re: Toyota Struggling? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 20, 2015
billy187:
That's a pity-i really liked this generation though. However, what I don't get is why the hell Toyota would have the balls to put a 4speed automatic in a corolla; a 2014 model?! That's more at home in my '03 ford focus!!! grin

Isn't the corolla MY 14-date CVT simulated to feel like conventional transmission?
Re: Toyota Struggling? by sultaan(m): 8:05pm On Jul 20, 2015
mattgrace:
Be careful of you post on d ad of people u are not into property why should you post rubbish on ad of people advertise properties be careful

You hunted me down for some post that is not as harmful as you think.

That neighborhood you are trying to sell is mainly for renters not many owners live there so th fact that a lot will be empty in about a year and most will be for sale due to economic downturn is a reason for no one to buy while the price is still high wait 2 years and see what happens , in 4 years you will be surprise how the market will be reeling.

This is just between you and I.

Anyway Toyota Tacoma will be arriving to serious competition
Re: Toyota Struggling? by billy187(m): 6:53am On Jul 22, 2015
lomomike:

Isn't the corolla MY 14-date CVT simulated to feel like conventional transmission?

I should think so....but then i'm refering to the 4 speed available in lower versions of the corolla.
Re: Toyota Struggling? by Nobody: 7:00am On Jul 22, 2015
billy187:

I should think so....but then i'm refering to the 4 speed available in lower versions of the corolla.
okay, but then I am more comfortable with the 4spd auto compared to the CVT (Nigerian factor induced preference)

(1) (Reply)

Which Of This Corolla Is The Best: THE BANK TYPE OR THE OTHER TYPE / What's The Big Deal About bank or Banker's Used Cars / ********** Toyota Camry 2003 Model For Sale : 5 Months Nigerian Used ***********

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.