Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,903 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

Before You Ask Your Girlfriend To Marry You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before You Ask Your Girlfriend To Marry You (1558 Views)

7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You / When You Ask A China Lady Her Mobile Number And You Get These (PIC) / Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Whenever You Are Bored In A Chat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before You Ask Your Girlfriend To Marry You by Orikinla(m): 7:11pm On Oct 20, 2013
Before you ask your girlfriend to marry you, make sure she is not intellectually re-tarded. I have seen many married men who openly confess that they now regret the mistake of rushing to marry their girlfriends for their beauty and sexuality without consideration for their intellect.

2 Likes

Re: Before You Ask Your Girlfriend To Marry You by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 20, 2013
So should sound intellect be a yardstick for marriage? undecided
Whatever happens to love and compatibility
Re: Before You Ask Your Girlfriend To Marry You by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 20, 2013
I have come to understand that those who know too much about relationships and marriage all miss marry and divorce later.
Re: Before You Ask Your Girlfriend To Marry You by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 20, 2013
when many men dont give a damn about a woman's intellect, here the OP is making it seem like it is a necessity, lol!
many men actually seek for these dum.bass women....how would men get away with so much shiiiit , if it wasnt for women's stoopidity.

a beautiful and sexy woman that shuts the fukc up, cook and clean and obey orders (aka dum.bass woman) IS THE BEST WOMAN for many of these men.
Re: Before You Ask Your Girlfriend To Marry You by pasqal09: 8:07pm On Oct 20, 2013
Well everybody and their choice. But I'm strongly attracted to intelligent beautiful women.

1 Like

Re: Before You Ask Your Girlfriend To Marry You by 190theclown: 8:16pm On Oct 20, 2013
Just avoid Nigerian girls at all cost thats the advice i have to share cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Before You Ask Your Girlfriend To Marry You by pasqal09: 8:23pm On Oct 20, 2013
190-the-clown:
Just avoid Nigerian girls at all cost thats the advice i have to share cheesy cheesy
They must have really dealt with u for u too hate them this much.

2 Likes

Re: Before You Ask Your Girlfriend To Marry You by 190theclown: 9:00pm On Oct 20, 2013
pasqal09:

abi na me deal with them olodo grin
Re: Before You Ask Your Girlfriend To Marry You by Nuzo1(m): 9:19pm On Oct 20, 2013
You are right Orikinla.

In that same vein, its advised not to marry a girl you are not sexually attracted to. You are equally advised not to marry an insulltive nagging wife. The list is endless!

Bottomline is that men have different scale of preference regarding the characteristics of the kind of wife they want.

I will feel 100 percent blessed to marry a smart, cool headed intellectual. But I will rather go for a first class dulard than a nagging insultive wife. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Before You Ask Your Girlfriend To Marry You by Nuzo1(m): 9:24pm On Oct 20, 2013
kiss tongue

Re: Before You Ask Your Girlfriend To Marry You by 190theclown: 9:30pm On Oct 20, 2013
i wan marry oooh!! grin grin grin
Re: Before You Ask Your Girlfriend To Marry You by Iaz93: 10:11pm On Oct 20, 2013
A nagging wife and pessimist is a NO NO for me!
angry

The rest I can manage.
Re: Before You Ask Your Girlfriend To Marry You by tomzman: 10:19pm On Oct 20, 2013
190-the-clown:
i wan marry oooh!! grin grin grin
Ehn! 190 wan marry, if I hear! grin grin Where flytefalls sef? no be 2 of you de do couple for one thread like that. undecided
Re: Before You Ask Your Girlfriend To Marry You by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 20, 2013
I'm always attracted to intellectually sound & beautiful ladies. I don't do dull chics!
Re: Before You Ask Your Girlfriend To Marry You by 190theclown: 10:33pm On Oct 20, 2013
tomzman:
Ehn! 190 wan marry, if I hear! grin grin Where flytefalls sef? no be 2 of you de do couple for one thread like that. undecided

flytefallz undecided undecided
Re: Before You Ask Your Girlfriend To Marry You by ChiSun27(m): 7:11am On Oct 21, 2013
pasqal09:

*to

(1) (Reply)

Let's Share Our Recharge Card-zone Experience / Which Is Better For A Single Lady; Getting Married or Buying An Expensive Car? / We've Tried Several Times To Quit But Still Find Ourselves Together.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.