Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. (35939 Views)

I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? / Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 21, 2013
I was going to open a thread like this.
The truth is that for most men getting a girl they admire is an ego thing.especially when their friends know they've been asking her out.
They just won't accept defeat.
Ogugua you're talking about one week.haven't you ever Come across those ones that don't give up even after one or two years of 'toasting' you.
Only god knows how many times I've heard " I'll give you anything you want"

Any unscrupulous babe wouldn't mind using such opportunites to milk the desperate dudes.

Meanwhile the broke dudes still have girls who will die for them.aren't they Nigerian babes?

The simple solution guys is to leave any girl who isn't interested in you alone.the more you 'force' her.she might succumb to ur pressure.chop ur money smiley
And still leave you for Audu the vulcanizer. wink

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 21, 2013
^^^ of course. I, yourself, and many women can start a diary on such. It can be tiring. Toys and material things are for infants. Some women just want a man who will give them attention, which is priceless.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 21, 2013
constance500: Nd dis is cumin frm a guy....are u mad Eleyi ti jonz o
SFW? That means you know the truth but ur shying away frm it. OP is right.......... #iJoshy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 21, 2013
It has always puzzled me why guys don't bother that a girl likes them just because of money.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Nobody: 8:31am On Oct 21, 2013
^^^ some are happy they're reaping the benefits, even if it's short-lived.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 21, 2013
lorretta u: I was going to open a thread like this.
The truth is that for most men getting a girl they admire is an ego thing.especially when their friends know they've been asking her out.
They just won't accept defeat.
Ogugua you're talking about one week.haven't you ever Come across those ones that don't give up even after one or two years of 'toasting' you.
Only god knows how many times I've heard " I'll give you anything you want"

Any unscrupulous babe wouldn't mind using such opportunites to milk the desperate dudes.

Meanwhile the broke dudes still have girls who will die for them.aren't they Nigerian babes?

The simple solution guys is to leave any girl who isn't interested in you alone.the more you 'force' her.she might succumb to ur pressure.chop ur money smiley
And still leave you for Audu the vulcanizer. wink
Alright baby, you are ''overhyping'' thaht angry
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 21, 2013
ogugua88: ^^^ some are happy they're reaping the benefits, even if it's short-lived.

What are the benefits? It's like sleeping with a "prostitute".

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 21, 2013
carefreewannabe: What are the benefits? It's like sleeping with a "prostitute".

It is, but some really don't care. As long as they got what they wanted, then all is good. Some guys really have no shame lol. It takes two to tango though.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by 190theclown: 8:41am On Oct 21, 2013
Danhumprey: *show him my palm* ask my hand. angry

angry angry
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Emeralddeee: 8:47am On Oct 21, 2013
grin
WackyJ1: Op is a traitor...
grin
WackyJ1: Op is a traitor...
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 21, 2013
ogugua88: There's this guy that asked me out 7 times in 24 hours just this weekend. He was literally begging to take me out for dinner, movies, etc., and I kept refusing him because I'm sweet and don't use people. The writing was all over the wall, and this guy was saying "PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE I LIKE YOU". If I'm lying, may lightning strike me dead.

I certainly don't condone girls taking advantage of mumus such men, but the truth is that some guys need to wise up. I later explained to una colleague, who's got a lucrative job by the way, that that's absolutely no way to approach a stranger. Because I'm nice doesn't mean the next girl he begs won't wipe his account dry.

Ur sensible n U have a beautiful heart!
#ur conscience dey talk to U#
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Emeralddeee: 8:51am On Oct 21, 2013
DonCrust:

Oh yea? You're consoling yourself after spending your savings on a girl that care-less about you, keep it up dude!
If its the NL ladies you just want to impress, I'm sorry for you. Do you know why? You can NEVER see the pant of any of them.
why are you hating The op is right, no girl forcefully squeeze money out of a man's pocket. Most of them give hoping for something in return, but the smart girls as op rightly stated won't bulge at all.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 21, 2013
If i talk nw,na insultive post go make dis thread reach page 20...make i jst dey luk

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 21, 2013
Let's say the truth o. Both guys n girls have their own bad parts. If a 'smart' girls meets d master of the game itself, she'll turn foolish. Na who wise pass smart, whether girl or guy.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Emeralddeee: 8:57am On Oct 21, 2013
IAMBREEZY: Op u wrong even if they like you they will still drain your pocket i don't know where you are getting your fact from...
too bad you've been meeting the wrong set of girls, Pele I sympathise with you, perhaps you're lacking in the looks and style department that you have to compensate with money, I stand to be corrected if am wrong, Pele o

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Emeralddeee: 8:57am On Oct 21, 2013
IAMBREEZY: Op u wrong even if they like you they will still drain your pocket i don't know where you are getting your fact from...
too bad you've been meeting the wrong set of girls, Pele I sympathise with you, perhaps you're lacking in the looks and style department that you have to compensate with money, I stand to be corrected if am wrong, Pele o
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 21, 2013
Harbosede02: If i talk nw,na insultive post go make dis thread reach page 20...make i jst dey luk
you better talk and lets get this over with. undecided #iJoshy
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Ollybarbie219(f): 9:01am On Oct 21, 2013
That's jst d 'fact' stop attackn d op abeq! Som guyz jst refuse 2 read d handwriting on d wall,a gurl tells a guy no,treats hm like crap...n he stil persists,swearing to do wateva it takes jst 2get a chance...den wen she plays hm,he turns around 2 call her names......wen a gurl truly luvs u,she hardly demands anything#Fact#......(imagine a guy asking me wat he has 2 do to make me luv hm,my answer was simple....'U cant do anything...it comes naturally! N he goes like..nooo dere has to be somthing,wat dd oda guyz do to get u to love dem....my last reply was jst...Smh!
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 21, 2013
Strauskhan1: Alright baby, you are ''overhyping'' thaht angry
I can swear on my life.(which happens to be the most important thing I have now)

That in my book of toasters I've a guy who has been asking Me out for more than 8years now.
He started when I was still in secondary school.still won't give up until now.

Do I go into those ones I met when I first went for nysc camp?I'm done serving for months now.add it to the one year I spent there.tell me if I'm wrong

Or the ones I met while in school.
That won't stop the texting and calling and begging
Sweetie you don't wanna go into that boring issue.

Suffice is to say that men are relentless pursuers when its pucci or money they are chasing.

And some women take advantage of that.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by ogeoflyf(f): 9:06am On Oct 21, 2013
austushi1: You are foolish; including ur male supporters! Y u no wan get brain? Eh? Just tell me why u choose to use ur yansh, instead of ur brain? If the girl know say she no like me, y she no tell me, make jejeli waka? Y she go dey chop my money? No girl go ever chop my money, make I no Zap her!

Na ur type dem dey chop wella! If ur doing dis to get a girl here, ur on Lonnnngggggg tin!

Ram!

U see ur life??! No! R u seeing ur life
B askin y she no tell u, ur brain press pause abi dat u can't knw wen smone likes u or not.
If she likes u or not u'l knw unless u choose z2 b blind 2 d fact dt she doesn't like u...

Na ur type dem dey chop use clean mouth. Come here n b formin don jazzy. No b only zap angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by yfo: 9:08am On Oct 21, 2013
rokiatu:

missy, seems you have a bank filled with .gif picz wink

@op, you are even worse than the nairalanders that come here to complain bout the girls, atleast they are making that crucial mistake on generalising on the 'right team'.

You just come across as a guy that wants the ladies' attention/approval at the expense of degrading yourself and being despised by your brothers. By generalising, you cover up the fact that SOME ladies also just wanna 'chop and clean mouth' while painting ALL guys as villians...would have expected this from a heart-broken lady but you fall hand sha.

Hope it was worth it and you gained access to some female nairalanders consiousness undecided

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 21, 2013
Strauskhan1: you better talk and lets get this over with. undecided #iJoshy
huh??did u say get dis ova wit??*laffs scornfully and eyes im*
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 21, 2013
carefreewannabe: It has always puzzled me why guys don't bother that a girl likes them just because of money.
exactly.
They believe get money and the girls will come.
ogugua88: ^^^ some are happy they're reaping the benefits, even if it's short-lived.
most guys only care about sexx anyway.so they don't care if the girl loves them or not.as long as d sexx keeps coming.
They only cry foul if she leaves them for a richer dude. Forgetting that money is their only bargaining chip to start with.

Why won't she go for someone who has more of it?

Wise up brothers.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Afam4eva(m): 9:10am On Oct 21, 2013
I don't think anyone has ever held brief for the guys. The guys are just as devious as the ladies. It's just that the leaders play the game better and most times come out the supreme winner.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 21, 2013
y-fo:

missy, seems you have a bank filled with .gif picz wink

@op, you are even worse than the nairalanders that come here to complain bout the girls, atleast they are making that crucial mistake on generalising on the 'right team'.

You just come across as a guy that wants the ladies' attention/approval at the expense of degrading yourself and being despised by your brothers. By generalising, you cover up the fact that SOME ladies also just wanna 'chop and clean mouth' while painting ALL guys as villians...would have expected this from a heart-broken lady but you fall hand sha.

Hope it was worth it and you gained access to some female nairalanders consiousness undecided
why are you hurt?

Is he lying? The way I see it, his post favours the guys.if only you guys can drop pride and apply it.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 21, 2013
I've noticed that whenever a male member posts about errs his fellow men make, some other men pounce on him and accuse him of wanting female attention. Meanwhile, when a woman criticizes fellow women, men rally around her and tell other women to listen. Interesting.

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 21, 2013
lorretta u: I can swear on my life.(which happens to be the most important thing I have now)

That in my book of toasters I've a guy who has been asking Me out for more than 8years now.

Do I go into those ones I met when I first went for nysc camp?I'm done serving for months now.add it to the one year I spent there.tell me if I'm wrong

Suffice is to say that men are relentless pursuers when its pucci or money they are chasing.

lmfao.... You know what, it beats my imagination to think of how some guys are so crazed and obsessed with some girls. WTF? I can't wait that long!!!!!! If you can't say 'YES' to me in less than 1 week, I'll back off..... For crying out loud, I know my worth!!!! Or maybe the guy's got a prolonged cerebral hypoxia(not sane) *methink* #iJoshy

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Afam4eva(m): 9:22am On Oct 21, 2013

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Kosigift(f): 9:33am On Oct 21, 2013
Danhumprey: Me sef wonder oooo. E be like say him don drink too much p.unny juice,hence his braing has start malfunctioning. angry

Though I agree with him to an extent,but he made the mistake of generalising. He should know that not all guys behave that way.
Same way you guys generalise issues when it comes to the ladies undecided
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by yfo: 9:34am On Oct 21, 2013
lorretta u: I can swear on my life.(which happens to be the most important thing I have now)

Seems you a nice girl and not playing the guys but that doesn't mean all girls are classified into those who guys offer material things to first.
Whether you like it or not, there are girls that bring up the monetary ish first thereby sending signals to the guys bout where her mind is and how to get her.

On this thread, it seems it is now the guys that ALWAYS offer materialistic things with girls classified into those who accept and those that don't. For where angry.

What of girls who asks for recharge cards/bbm subscriptions on e-chats or a week into meeting each other.

Hell, my jnr bro was being turned into an atm for recharge cards when he and the girl were just 12 or 13. na wa o.

What of girls that ask you to take them out to bukas/fast food joints with the usual 'im hungry'...sometimes in front of their female friends so you forced to agree angry

I could give other accounts of girls making the first move in terms of monetary ish so ladies, let's stop showing just one side of the coin. Thank you wink.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 21, 2013
Harbosede02: huh??did u say get dis ova wit??*laffs scornfully and eyes im *
Stop eyeing me grin, she's trying to seduce me tongue . NLs, Help!!!!!!!!! sad
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 21, 2013
Strauskhan1: Stop eyeing me grin, she's trying to seduce me tongue . NLs, Help!!!!!!!!! :-(
yunck!!datz my worst nytmare!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Why Your Boyfriend May Not Be In A Hurry To Become Your Husband / Valentine’s Day :10 Romantic Photos You Can Send To Your Girlfriend Today(pix) / Never Add Womanizing To Your Hustle, It Delays Your Breakthrough - Pretty Slay Q

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.