Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,550 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. (35940 Views)

I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? / Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 22, 2013
sweetestguy: Wow, my post finally made front page,,all of u cursin, tek dis,, standin ovation from my middle finger

Oga, u just dey wake up? So na ur morng be dis! So u think say ur thread go reach page 16 ordinary if e no dey fp!

Congratulobia!
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by sweetestguy(m): 9:12am On Oct 22, 2013
life_style: I don learn something here... lipsrsealed
wetin u learn
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 22, 2013
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Truckpusher(m): 9:20am On Oct 22, 2013
Omo ! see as men just dey throw bottle up and down grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Suigenerisshegs(m): 9:21am On Oct 22, 2013
Op,u're mistaken I swear
Guys won't think of enticing girls with money if they weren't covetous. Come to think of it,Y don't gay guys entice straight guys with money..d ans is Cos guys aren't materialistic and/or covetous like girls.
My Opinion.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Emeralddeee: 9:34am On Oct 22, 2013
grin
Truckpusher: Omo ! see as men just dey throw bottle up and down grin
grin
Truckpusher: Omo ! see as men just dey throw bottle up and down grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Emeralddeee: 9:45am On Oct 22, 2013
Suigenerisshegs: Op,u're mistaken I swear
Guys won't think of enticing girls with money if they weren't covetous. Come to think of it,Y don't gay guys entice straight guys with money..d ans is Cos guys aren't materialistic and/or covetous like girls.
My Opinion.
sharaaap who told you gay guys don't collect money are you one Some do and some even get involved cuz they were enticed by money. Anyways this issue is not a one sided issue, the guy should not give hoping to buy the girls body or love also the girl if she is virtuous should in turn decline if she is offered gift since she is not interested, but it so turns out that most girls would be tempted to use the guy . that's why must guys are aggrieved and thus term all girls as materialistic, if you are intelligent you should know that what happened to Mr A could be different from Mr B never generalise. I guess I should open a thread and teach some people logic it would enhance their sense of reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by justplainpaul(m): 9:54am On Oct 22, 2013
Ijayzbrainz: I will comment on this later.off to the kitchen.
Which kitchen u dey go. instead make u say u dey go your batcher.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Truckpusher(m): 9:55am On Oct 22, 2013
justplainpaul: Which kitchen u dey go. instead make u say u dey go your batcher.
grin grin una dun start again abi?
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by write2obi(m): 10:10am On Oct 22, 2013
ogugua88:

You should know her name. Or is that too much to ask?

What is so difficult in asking, "hello miss, my name is xx. I would like to get to know you better"?

Any girl who is single and interested will give the green light, but no. Some men want to spend, offer what they don't have, and put a girl down to give her excuses to say yes. Excuses and a fake yes that can't hold water.

Some men should try to be different. Because your peers are wearing made in China watches and toasting anything that has hair and moves, even those out of their league, doesn't mean that's the way forward. Try offering yourself, not your wallet. Those who want money will hiss and walk away. Those with good values, who know your worth, won't play you like yoyo.
I totaly agree with you on this one, I tot you where saying its wrong to toast someone i just meet, me personally I usually get to know a lady first be4 making my move, but that doesn't mean i'm against ppl that goes straight to buzines grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by sweetestguy(m): 10:21am On Oct 22, 2013
Emeralddeee: sharaaap who told you gay guys don't collect money are you one Some do and some even get involved cuz they were enticed by money. Anyways this issue is not a one sided issue, the guy should not give hoping to buy the girls body or love also the girl if she is virtuous should in turn decline if she is offered gift since she is not interested, but it so turns out that most girls would be tempted to use the guy . that's why must guys are aggrieved and thus term all girls as materialistic, if you are intelligent you should know that what happened to Mr A could be different from Mr B never generalise. I guess I should open a thread and teach some people logic it would enhance their sense of reasoning.
tek one bottle for my head

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by write2obi(m): 10:21am On Oct 22, 2013
justplainpaul: Which kitchen u dey go. instead make u say u dey go your batcher.
Which language you they speak?
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Edusouls(m): 10:43am On Oct 22, 2013
Yes some guys re very foolish, thinkin once they flash a girl money, she will fall, i dont blame those guys cos, most nigerian girls re mony crazy, caused by poverty mentality and decayed environs, poor values,dishonesty,insincerity, soul damaging liars, pro cheaters loose, light brained.. Jaire nigerian girls re very bad..
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by justplainpaul(m): 10:50am On Oct 22, 2013
Truckpusher: grin grin una dun start again abi?
lol, people go do small projection in front of their room, dem go say na kitchen.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Edusouls(m): 10:51am On Oct 22, 2013
Nigerian girls re the worst women to love, cos u may hve cardiac arrest at 22yrs, they dont value feelings, they re devilish liars, they date multiple partners with ease and see it as nothin wrong, infact as buisness, thats y most of them re loaded with curses walking timed bombs, and most re unable to get married nowadays..nigerian girls are very bad..anymore explanations needed tell me...
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by justplainpaul(m): 10:52am On Oct 22, 2013
write2obi:
Which language you they speak?
u no understand because u no be real omo naija.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by write2obi(m): 11:25am On Oct 22, 2013
justplainpaul: u no understand because u no be real omo naija.
Ermm, if you wan speak English, speak English, but if you want to communicate in Pigin, its also allowed, but pls don't mix it. grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by jadelyn007(f): 11:25am On Oct 22, 2013
I wanted to believe what d op said isn't true bt after I read d comments on d first and second page I am beginning think,"if it isn't true des fellow guys won't b reacting like they r sitting on needles".so therefore,op, u hit d nail on d head!!!
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by smith4real1980: 11:30am On Oct 22, 2013
Guy na u b d fool,most gurls luk out 4 guyz who who can take care of dem nd buy dem stuffs,besides u mentioned u dated 2 gurls u hv neva spent a dime on,I pity u,they might hv hv sugar dady's,u neva knw!
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by softtouch2(m): 11:35am On Oct 22, 2013
pc guru:

Obviously that's a given the same way Apple fans are foolish, anyone that impresses with money is lame, that's not having game.

One of the most foolish comment I have seen in months, wetin concern Apple with you forcing yourself on a girl that doesn't love you?
If you are angry that you can't afford Apple products, go to Apple website and vent your anger.

If a girl drained your pocket 'cos she demanded Apple products from you, go sort it out elsewhere.

@Poster: You are well on point. Guys need more education, why would a guy impress a girl?, that can't a real love. If you got to impress her, then she can't be good for you.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 22, 2013
Adeniyi A.:

thank God Sexkillz no dey dea, broken bottles for full ground berekete... grin
I'm not a fighter.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 22, 2013
Lol
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by sweetestguy(m): 11:59am On Oct 22, 2013
smith4real1980: Guy na u b d fool,most gurls luk out 4 guyz who who can take care of dem nd buy dem stuffs,besides u mentioned u dated 2 gurls u hv neva spent a dime on,I pity u,they might hv hv sugar dady's,u neva knw!
I didn't say I dated two gals, I said all d gals I dated neva ask me anytin, I'm d one dat givs dem on my own, and I'm a rich dude bro
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 22, 2013
OP spoke the truth
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 22, 2013
Una still dey here!
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Gbenge77(m): 12:43pm On Oct 22, 2013
What a riveting thread

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Why Your Boyfriend May Not Be In A Hurry To Become Your Husband / Valentine’s Day :10 Romantic Photos You Can Send To Your Girlfriend Today(pix) / Never Add Womanizing To Your Hustle, It Delays Your Breakthrough - Pretty Slay Q

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.