Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. (35946 Views)

I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? / Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by leonard509(m): 9:57pm On Oct 22, 2013
Going to open a topic dat is exactly the opposite of this one.......NIGERIAN BOYS ARE NOT BAD,,ITS THE GIRLS WHO ARE FOOLISH
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 22, 2013
sweetestguy: I didn't say I dated two gals, I said all d gals I dated neva ask me anytin, I'm d one dat givs dem on my own, and I'm a rich dude bro
weting concern we boys with your "wealth"? Oboy na ur pocket o.

The koko be say, you are a certified f**l for such senseless post.

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 22, 2013
write2obi:
Ermm, if you wan speak English, speak English, but if you want to communicate in Pigin, its also allowed, but pls don't mix it. grin
as he come mix am wetin you wan cme do??
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by drmikeadams(m): 10:36pm On Oct 22, 2013
hhehe,,,ndi nairaland egbugo kwam na asusu oyibo.....womens?,,my 3 months old niece wan laff die..i believe if a girl is interested in you ,you should impress her a bit but dont go overboard..some guys wey be charlie go buy i phone 7 finish,dem no see pant,na fight dem go wan fight the girl wen she say she no do again..but girls sef una be scammers jor....
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Sike(m): 10:52pm On Oct 22, 2013
sweetestguy: We always complain of how greedy naija babes are, and how they love money a lot,but come to think of it, you meet a girl who obviously doesn't even like u,not to think of love,u now use money to impress her. Why won't she play along to dry ur pocket, she's just a smart girl,and there is nothing wrong in being smart.

The signs will be very clear that she doesn't care about you, yet you won't mind spending dough to win her and after you come here to post on how naija babe are bad.

Have you ever noticed that some girls that drains the guys pocket have another guy they don't even ask for anything?

guys grow up, we still have plenty of girls who truly love, just find the one that that suits you.
CHIKENNA!
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by oladapoa1(m): 4:36am On Oct 23, 2013
austushi1: You are foolish; including ur male supporters! Y u no wan get brain? Eh? Just tell me why u choose to use ur yansh, instead of ur brain? If the girl know say she no like me, y she no tell me, make jejeli waka? Y she go dey chop my money? No girl go ever chop my money, make I no Zap her!

Na ur type dem dey chop wella! If ur doing dis to get a girl here, ur on Lonnnngggggg tin!

Ram!

Lolz. I can see how nwabiolaminat don use love scatter your pocket
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Ollybarbie219(f): 9:10am On Oct 23, 2013
leonard509: Going to open a topic dat is exactly the opposite of this one.......NIGERIAN BOYS ARE NOT BAD,,ITS THE GIRLS WHO ARE FOOLISH
Safe journey!
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Dannyxy(m): 9:43am On Oct 23, 2013
True!, God forbid i use money to impress a girl, infact i'm the type of person that if a girl ask for odinary recharge card frm me, mre than two times in a week, i'm done....
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 23, 2013
Dannyxy: True!, God forbid i use money to impress a girl, infact i'm the type of person that if a girl ask for odinary recharge card frm me, mre than two times in a week, i'm done....
send me MTN airtime please grin

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by segello58(m): 10:28am On Oct 23, 2013
but some time when you want your attention registrar in a girls heart you need to do some give away

1 this signify that you are not a stingy type,

2, its a kind of sign to show that you are wealthy enough to Marry and take responsibility of her.

3, because of the competition among ladies to want have all the clothes, shoes, designer and all the blink blinks, but im telling you now that 8 out of 10 girls will respond well to a guy that spends money though i cant assure the certainty if he will be successful in sleeping with them ooo.
that depends on the smartness of the guy.

most poor guy with love in their heart fails alot
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by segello58(m): 10:39am On Oct 23, 2013
deny that all the wealth, cars and juries you pray for, i you have it all you will not wast some on a woman
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Dannyxy(m): 3:01pm On Oct 23, 2013
mondi_cheeks: send me MTN airtime please grin
ur number tongue ... Make i hear
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 23, 2013
Dannyxy: ur number tongue ... Make i hear
send me the voucher number grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Dannyxy(m): 4:54pm On Oct 23, 2013
mondi_cheeks: send me the voucher number grin
see this old woman cheesy, i dey sell recharge card ni?, ur no?
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by spicyonu(f): 7:14pm On Oct 23, 2013
[quote author=sweetestguy]We always complain of how greedy naija babes are, and how they love money a lot,but come to think of it, you meet a girl who obviously doesn't even like u,not to think of love,u now use money to impress her. Why won't she play along to dry ur pocket, she's just a smart girl,and there is nothing wrong in being smart.

The signs will be very clear that she doesn't care about you, yet you won't mind spending dough to win her and after you come here to post on how naija babe are bad.

Have you ever noticed that some girls;,, that drains the guys pocket have another guy they don't even ask for anything?

guys grow up, we still have plenty of girls who truly love, just find the one that that suits you. love you sir you are the best... grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by spicyonu(f): 7:25pm On Oct 23, 2013
sweetestguy: We always complain of how greedy naija babes are, and how they love money a lot,but come to think of it, you meet a girl who obviously doesn't even like u,not to think of love,u now use money to impress her. Why won't she play along to dry ur pocket, she's just a smart girl,and there is nothing wrong in being smart.

Have you ever noticed that some girls that drains the guys pocket have another guy they don't even ask for anything?

guys grow up, we still have plenty of girls who truly love, just find the one that that suits you.
thank you sir you are the best grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 23, 2013
Dannyxy: True!, God forbid i use money to impress a girl, infact i'm the type of person that if a girl ask for odinary recharge card frm me, mre than two times in a week, i'm done....

Jesus!!! shocked cry

No wonderrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!
Aka super glue ewwwwwww. embarassed
Anyways na for them oooooo,not for me.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by fabulousdame(f): 11:20pm On Oct 23, 2013
lynpetra:

Jesus!!! shocked cry

*laughs in kelly's voice(fashion police)* hahahahahahahahahaha
babe u badt
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Dannyxy(m): 11:23pm On Oct 23, 2013
lynpetra:

Jesus!!! shocked cry

wetin do ur own hand tongue , if my own na super glue, ur own na "bond"... Bt you knw i would do anything for you cheesy ...

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Nobody: 11:47pm On Oct 23, 2013
fabulousdame:

babe u badt

The guy no won spend money at alllllllll.But err guys like that dey get money o,cos all d money dey account.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Nobody: 11:53pm On Oct 23, 2013
Dannyxy: wetin do ur own hand tongue , if my own na super glue, ur own na "bond"... Bt you knw i would do anything for you cheesy ...

Am sure you are a Virgo.Stingyyyyyyyyy intelligent people wey dey hide thier private life inside closed doors!Outside,people think they are just wonderful,until u meet them indoors.Dannyx spend ur money small,bank no dey heaven ir hell.

As for tgw italicized,Ofcourse you wud,else you go dey fund ur wallet everyday.As a kid,my mom calls me a dectecthief,I know all the locations where she hides her money. grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Tassembly(m): 12:34am On Oct 24, 2013

i am sure uve been duped by a girl, guys shine your eyes,you guys listen to to much nigeria musice,its damaging our culture.i heard that fagged driver singing natural something on my way back from a trip.

here is a punchline from juvenile a US rapper "You better watch yourself homie
You know 75% of the time a girl really don’t want you
She see that paper, you heard me? Yeah

You gotta watch yourself with these hoess
It’s bout money, nothing else with these hoess
These niggass, need help with these hoess
The niggass stupid as a moderfucker

Know how them hoess have you
Make you feel like you they dude
I’m kinda hoe … but smoking …what I do
She kinda post status, body look better than food
Throw all your dough at her
She pick up your money and move
You like a dope addict, without a needle in vein
You got an old habit, one that you need to contain
She got you sewed up, she thread and needled your brain
You’re to fell in love with a bitch and need to treat her the same
She throw that asss on you, she recognize you’re a lame
Well put a flag on her, put that bitch out of the game
You better pass on her, or you’ll be out of some change
She got a tag on her, numbers way out of your range

I know a red bone, she kinda thick in the thighs
She dance the …song, just to get in nigggas eyes
And when they grab on, she says she ready to mob
Take her back to the hotel, you go to sleep and get robbed
You ain’t the first niggga, that’s what she do, she a pro
Don’t go to church with her, cut that bitch loose she’s a hoe
If you can work with her, tell her with you she can blow
Then get a purse with her, pimpp that bitchh like hustle and flow
You in the mall with her, what kind of pimping is that
Thought you was all niggga, you captain saving the ranch
You bout to fall niggga, you better spray in your act
They got a bone in your new head
I bet she say where you at !!!!!!!!

if a nigga want to be stupidd,let them be stupidd. word
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Dannyxy(m): 12:43am On Oct 24, 2013
lynpetra:

Am sure you are a Virgo.Stingyyyyyyyyy intelligent people wey dey hide thier private life inside closed doors!Outside,people think they are just wonderful,until u meet them indoors.Dannyx spend ur money small,bank no dey heaven ir hell.

As for tgw italicized,Ofcourse you wud,else you go dey fund ur wallet everyday.As a kid,my mom calls me a dectecthief,I know all the locations where she hides her money. grin

u hve a gud sense of humour, something really rare in ladies, i like it, it's nice, btw, i would spend my money on you babee, oya twerk a little for me *brings out bundle of dollar notes*
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Nobody: 12:45am On Oct 24, 2013
Dannyxy: u hve a gud sense of humour, something really rare in ladies, i like it, it's nice, btw, i would spend my money on you babee, oya twerk a little for me *brings out bundle of dollar notes*

Oya talk,na September dem born you
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Dannyxy(m): 12:52am On Oct 24, 2013
lynpetra:

Oya talk,na September dem born you
smething like that...grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by spicyonu(f): 7:10am On Oct 24, 2013
It's men like you that dries a woman's purse but can't give! SHAME ON YOU..sad

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by yfo: 7:16am On Oct 24, 2013
fabulousdame:

babe u badt

Kelly's laugh in fashion police?...seems someone wants to destroy her vocal cords shocked

That girl's laff no be here abeg cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Finds Love On Facebook, About To Get Married (Photos) / Never Add Womanizing To Your Hustle, It Delays Your Breakthrough - Pretty Slay Q / Share Ugly Experiences You Have Had Traveling To Go Meet Someone You Met Online

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59