Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,488 members, 7,808,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. (35942 Views)

I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? / Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 21, 2013
Kosigift: Same way you guys generalise issues when it comes to the ladies undecided

Tables don turn. Make them cry. cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Adaeze003(f): 9:36am On Oct 21, 2013
Dancing azonto on thread.... Let's go there!
Guys really need to hear this! Some will still console themselves with 'I got the punnany' but guess what? Those girls don't care! They would drop back 4 anyone with the dough so it means nothing tongue tongue

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 21, 2013
Harbosede02: yunck!!datz my worst nytmare!
you just finished me sad
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by kadas01(m): 9:50am On Oct 21, 2013
Its kinda true dat we still have lots of good girls here in Naija because their counterparts in d western world like U.S nd some zones in Europe are far worse than our Naija girls especially as regards morals!.....but make we no lie.....a lot of our girls no dey try sha!
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Adaeze003(f): 9:51am On Oct 21, 2013
ogugua88: ^^^ of course. I, yourself, and many women can start a diary on such. It can be tiring. Toys and material things are for infants. Some women just want a man who will give them attention, which is priceless.

Preach it! Sometimes the signs are so clear that they're been used but they won't let go! When the girl is tired they'll cry foul and start generalising

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 21, 2013
Strauskhan1: you just finished me sad
m glad i did!
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 21, 2013
kadas-01:
Its kinda true dat we still have lots of good girls here in Naija because their counterparts in d western world like U.S nd some zones in Europe are far worse than our Naija girls especially as regards morals!.....but make we no lie.....a lot of our girls no dey try sha!
so watz ur point?
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by yfo: 9:55am On Oct 21, 2013
lorretta u: why are you hurt?

Is he lying? The way I see it, his post favours the guys.if only you guys can drop pride and apply it.

Did you even read my post undecided

I didn't deny what he said, but that he was generalising which is the mistake he made. He also made it seem like ALL ladies are innocent and forgetting that SOME ladies are actually out for the money and quite forward in their requests....should I also generalise and say ALL ladies are the same?

If he had made a constructive argument to pass his point across, I wouldn't begrudge him but his post was as emotionally laden as a heart-broken lady.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by kadas01(m): 10:07am On Oct 21, 2013
Harbosede02: so watz ur point?
my point is if u don't like a guy nd u don't wanna date him, then its wise not to accept anything from him in whatever guise!.....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by DJDOLA(m): 10:09am On Oct 21, 2013
BOY:do
GIRL:I no do
Girl:I no do
BOY:I get money ooo
Girl:2 hell wit ur money
BOY:oya do
BOY:pls nah
Girl:bring out hammer hit it on boy head
BOY:wit blood on is head..yea my head
Girl:run away
Boy:runing after her pls do na

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 21, 2013
kadas-01:
my point is if u don't like a guy nd u don't wanna date him, then its wise not to accept anything from him in whatever guise!.....but in terms of morals, I know our girls are very good compared to their wayward counterparts in d western world!
i grab,bt nt all guys take No 4 an answer,even wen d gurl says she isn't intrested,u wud still hear statements lyk"at least we can be fwnds jst take my gifts"or "i wud wait 4 u til u r ready 2 be mine"no be our fault sey we dey collect gifts,morever ignoring d gifts might hurt d guy..and me don't lyk hurting guys*winks*
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 21, 2013
y-fo:

Did you even read my post undecided

I didn't deny what he said, but that he was generalising which is the mistake he made. He also made it seem like ALL ladies are innocent and forgetting that SOME ladies are actually out for the money and quite forward in their requests....should I also generalise and say ALL ladies are the same?

If he had made a constructive argument to pass his point across, I wouldn't begrudge him but his post was as emotionally laden as a heart-broken lady.
Ok
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 21, 2013
DJDOLA: BOY:do
wats the meaning of this Must you comment if you've got nothing sensible to say? I can't even decipher what he's saying.... *do, I no do* rubbish!!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Danhumprey: 10:39am On Oct 21, 2013
Kosigift:
Same way you guys generalise issues when it comes to the ladies undecided
undecided
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 21, 2013
Strauskhan1: lmfao.... You know what, it beats my imagination to think of how some guys are so crazed and obsessed with some girls. WTF? I can't wait that long!!!!!! If you can't say 'YES' to me in less than 1 week, I'll back off..... For crying out loud, I know my worth!!!! Or maybe the guy's got a prolonged cerebral hypoxia(not sane) *methink* #iJoshy
well each to his own.
You know some guys don't value a woman they hey within one month period.
They see her as easy.so the more a woman says no.the more they see her as playing hard to get.it thrills them.like they say,the thrill is in the chase.
They keep imagining what a sweet victory it will be when they win her. So they keep pushing.
I remember one of my friends bragging to me how he wooed his gf for 8months before he got her.and cos of that he values her.

Tho I admit it has made many girls to adopt the hard to get attitude.so guys won't see them as cheap or easy.so sometimes the guys keep coming thinking she'll change her mind.

My brother,it is a no win situation.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 21, 2013
ogeoflyf:

U see ur life??! No! R u seeing ur life
B askin y she no tell u, ur brain press pause abi dat u can't knw wen smone likes u or not.
If she likes u or not u'l knw unless u choose z2 b blind 2 d fact dt she doesn't like u...

Na ur type dem dey chop use clean mouth. Come here n b formin don jazzy. No b only zap angry angry

What is wrong with ur life that u want me to see?

Some girls can give u an outward look, like; "hey dude, I don't like u" but inside of them, they'll be like; "I can't just say yes, cos he'll think I'm cheap! I want him to really suffer b4 saying yes, so he would cherish me"! A girl that knows she doesn't want a guy, should persist and @d same time, refuse to take anything from him!

Make pretty girls like; ogugua, nwanneamaka, stylishrita, lorretta chop my money, e no go too pain me! But mpki chop my money; infact wetin wan make me toast mpki!

#mansions dey talk, "face me I slap u" self dey open mouth#

Orzuor!
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 21, 2013
lorretta u: well each to his own.
You know some guys don't value a woman they hey within one month period.
They see her as easy.so the more a woman says no.the more they see her as playing hard to get.it thrills them.like they say,the thrill is in the chase.
They keep imagining what a sweet victory it will be when they win her. So they keep pushing.
I remember one of my friends bragging to me how he wooed his gf for 8months before he got her.and cos of that he values her.

Tho I admit it has made many girls to adopt the hard to get attitude.so guys won't see them as cheap or easy.so sometimes the guys keep coming thinking she'll change her mind.

My brother,it is a no win situation.
Or maybe I've just been lucky with my encounters with ladies. I swear, I wooed a lady and she accepted that same day! And this is a girl that plays 'hard to get with guys'. Although I was sent to woo her. The relationship lasted only 1 month. So my point is why obsession? 1 year of tosting *laughs* I for don hammer like 10 Gs. I'm not trying to be proud or being a braggart. Its just the sheer fact girlie #iJoshy
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Emeralddeee: 11:10am On Oct 21, 2013
DJDOLA: BOY:do
guy you're so funny, this so hilarious it got me lol
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by ikekings1: 11:11am On Oct 21, 2013
Naija gals are not bad but they are trash!!!
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Emeralddeee: 11:14am On Oct 21, 2013
ikekings1: Naija gals are not bad but they are trash!!!
are your sister and mum trash

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by ikekings1: 11:16am On Oct 21, 2013
Emeralddeee: are your sister and mum trash
I don't have any sister!! My mum is now past tense!!
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by texbaba1: 11:17am On Oct 21, 2013
To be frank, u said some truth but u made the mistake of generalising to an extent. First of all, ur post will be seen to encourage gurls more to swindle guys of their hard erned money simply because the guy is inlove with her nd she is not inlov with him. What happnd to sincererity? secondly, such kind of gurl is not smart but very foolish, nd wicked. By the time they start experiencing some difficulty in their lives, they wont knw where its coming from, cos she will reap it in the near future. i say this becos some gurls pretend nd deceive you that they love you, taking advange of ur emotional weakness. i dont think theres anything wrong in a guy trying to win the heart of a gurl who doesnt love him initially, beauty never loved the beast initially. if she ends up loving him, thats his victory. Nd its not all the tym whn a guy spends money for a gurl that he is trying to use money to influence her nau, some guys are just caring, nice nd just trying to be there for her at the point of her need. If the gurl ends up decieving him, its her bad luck. the guy will only loose money, but the girl would hve lost a true nd caring friend nd lover...so who loose?

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Thavik(m): 11:17am On Oct 21, 2013
ogugua88: There's this guy that asked me out 7 times in 24 hours just this weekend. He was literally begging to take me out for dinner, movies, etc., and I kept refusing him because I'm sweet and don't use people. The writing was all over the wall, and this guy was saying "PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE I LIKE YOU". If I'm lying, may lightning strike me dead.

I certainly don't condone girls taking advantage of mumus such men, but the truth is that some guys need to wise up. I later explained to una colleague, who's got a lucrative job by the way, that that's absolutely no way to approach a stranger. Because I'm nice doesn't mean the next girl he begs won't wipe his account dry.
the guy is a looser
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by richeyy(m): 11:44am On Oct 21, 2013
@Op: It's not being smart, it's being greedy and hungry. If you don't like him, then don't collect anything from him. I used to see a girl some 6 years ago. She was very lovely and when I was asking her out, I tried impressing her with gifts but she wouldn't collect; she'd rather I buy something edible so we'll share it together. Years later, I asked her why she refused my gifts when I was asking her out and she told me, 'gifts make you feel indebted and may becloud your judgement'. Now that's a woman! Not the kinda Naija girls you see now who don't like you but will want you to pick the bills in a coffee date and even pay their taxi fare!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by sweetestguy(m): 12:07pm On Oct 21, 2013
DonCrust:

Oh yea? You're consoling yourself after spending your savings on a girl that care-less about you, keep it up dude!
If its the NL ladies you just want to impress, I'm sorry for you. Do you know why? You can NEVER see the pant of any of them.
I'm nt consoling mysef, I hardly spend on women, and my gf dnt ask me of anytin, she's a big gal hasef, I giv tins to ha wen I want to,and I'm nt stingy
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by KVN1(m): 12:07pm On Oct 21, 2013
*mimickin' the 'wise' guy's voice*''Naija girls are not bad,it's the guys who are foolish''....go_at
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by sweetestguy(m): 12:12pm On Oct 21, 2013
IAMBREEZY: Op u wrong even if they like you they will still drain your pocket i don't know where you are getting your fact from...
and wen u notice dat de ar nw been too demandin, stop givin dem and see wat wil happen, dats wen ul knw if de truly like u
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by kennyamusan(m): 12:15pm On Oct 21, 2013
I don believe dat it is a guy talking all dis hog wash,mumu,dem go teach u lesson one day,u go wake up by den,I only pray that by den,it won't be too late
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by sweetestguy(m): 12:16pm On Oct 21, 2013
lorretta u: I was going to open a thread like this.
The truth is that for most men getting a girl they admire is an ego thing.especially when their friends know they've been asking her out.
They just won't accept defeat.
Ogugua you're talking about one week.haven't you ever Come across those ones that don't give up even after one or two years of 'toasting' you.
Only god knows how many times I've heard " I'll give you anything you want"

Any unscrupulous babe wouldn't mind using such opportunites to milk the desperate dudes.

Meanwhile the broke dudes still have girls who will die for them.aren't they Nigerian babes?

The simple solution guys is to leave any girl who isn't interested in you alone.the more you 'force' her.she might succumb to ur pressure.chop ur money smiley
And still leave you for Audu the vulcanizer. wink
chai,,ur head is so so correct
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by sweetestguy(m): 12:25pm On Oct 21, 2013
Olly barbie219: That's jst d 'fact' stop attackn d op abeq! Som guyz jst refuse 2 read d handwriting on d wall,a gurl tells a guy no,treats hm like crap...n he stil persists,swearing to do wateva it takes jst 2get a chance...den wen she plays hm,he turns around 2 call her names......wen a gurl truly luvs u,she hardly demands anything#Fact#......(imagine a guy asking me wat he has 2 do to make me luv hm,my answer was simple....'U cant do anything...it comes naturally! N he goes like..nooo dere has to be somthing,wat dd oda guyz do to get u to love dem....my last reply was jst...Smh!
help me tel dem oo, d guys tink I'm against dem, bt I'm only tryin to save d guys,,smal tin dem don open post abwt hw bad naija gals are and hw dem drain der pocket

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by WackyJ1(m): 12:26pm On Oct 21, 2013
Emeralddeee: too bad you've been meeting the wrong set of girls, Pele I sympathise with you, perhaps you're lacking in the looks and style department that you have to compensate with money, I stand to be corrected if am wrong, Pele o

The typical dumb girl. Who denies all that her fellow females are doing by claiming that the guys that have seen shit at their hands have met the wrong girls.

If you keep telling all the guys that they keep meeting the wrong girls whenever they mention things like that then who are the right girls? You're not a guy you don't know what your fellow females do. Just because you get some second hand gossip which could be filled with lies doesn't mean that you know what the guys that actually go for the chyking see

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Monicasque(f): 12:28pm On Oct 21, 2013
sweetestguy: We always complain of how greedy naija babes are, and how they love money a lot,but come to think of it, u meet a girl who obviously doesn't even like u,nt to think of love,u nw use money to impress ha, Y won't she play along to dry ur pocket, she's jus a smart girl,and dias notin wrong in been smart. D signs wil be very clear dat she doesn't care abwt u, yet u won't mind spendin dough to win her and after u come here to post on hw naija babe are bad.And hav u ever noticed dat some girls dat drains d guys pocket hav anoda guy de dnt even ask for anytin?guys grow up, we still hav plenty of dis gals who truly love, jus find d one dat suits you.

bless u child wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Don’t Marry A Man With These Characteristics / Nigerian Lady Finds Love On Facebook, About To Get Married (Photos) / Never Add Womanizing To Your Hustle, It Delays Your Breakthrough - Pretty Slay Q

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.