Stats: 3,148,451 members, 7,801,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. (35913 Views)

I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? / Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by sweetestguy(m): 12:33pm On Oct 21, 2013
y-fo:

Seems you a nice girl and not playing the guys but that doesn't mean all girls are classified into those who guys offer material things to first.
Whether you like it or not, there are girls that bring up the monetary ish first thereby sending signals to the guys bout where her mind is and how to get her.

On this thread, it seems it is now the guys that ALWAYS offer materialistic things with girls classified into those who accept and those that don't. For where angry.

What of girls who asks for recharge cards/bbm subscriptions on e-chats or a week into meeting each other.

Hell, my jnr bro was being turned into an atm for recharge cards when he and the girl were just 12 or 13. na wa o.

What of girls that ask you to take them out to bukas/fast food joints with the usual 'im hungry'...sometimes in front of their female friends so you forced to agree angry

I could give other accounts of girls making the first move in terms of monetary ish so ladies, let's stop showing just one side of the coin. Thank you wink.
now wat happens to turnin d ladies down, its nt by force to giv dem wat de ask..wen u agree,u don fall mumu, de wil keep askin
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by WackyJ1(m): 12:37pm On Oct 21, 2013
tex baba: To be frank, u said some truth but u made the mistake of generalising to an extent. First of all, ur post will be seen to encourage gurls more to swindle guys of their hard erned money simply because the guy is inlove with her nd she is not inlov with him. What happnd to sincererity? secondly, such kind of gurl is not smart but very foolish, nd wicked. By the time they start experiencing some difficulty in their lives, they wont knw where its coming from, cos she will reap it in the near future. i say this becos some gurls pretend nd deceive you that they love you, taking advange of ur emotional weakness. i dont think theres anything wrong in a guy trying to win the heart of a gurl who doesnt love him initially, beauty never loved the beast initially. if she ends up loving him, thats his victory. Nd its not all the tym whn a guy spends money for a gurl that he is trying to use money to influence her nau, some guys are just caring, nice nd just trying to be there for her at the point of her need. If the gurl ends up decieving him, its her bad luck. the guy will only loose money, but the girl would hve lost a true nd caring friend nd lover...so who loose?

The other side of coin
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Extom(m): 12:40pm On Oct 21, 2013
austushi1: You are foolish; including ur male supporters! Y u no wan get brain? Eh? Just tell me why u choose to use ur yansh, instead of ur brain? If the girl know say she no like me, y she no tell me, make jejeli waka? Y she go dey chop my money? No girl go ever chop my money, make I no Zap her!

Na ur type dem dey chop wella! If ur doing dis to get a girl here, ur on Lonnnngggggg tin!

Ram!
Now this is the very definition of LIMPOPO!!!
There's one thing nobody can ever change; the TRUTH. By what you typed, we already know the kinda guy you are.
Here's how dumb guys act towards a girl(they make up 88% of the male population): See a girl, try to impress her with the small coins they've got, the girl in turn sees a limpopo, and dances to his tune.
But here's how its been done by real men(12% of the male population): sees a lady he likes, tries to connect with her in a deeper-than-physical way, and if they're compatible, he impresses her with his not-just-financial capabilities(real men always have one), and then you see a girl GOING for HIM, and not just his POCKETS!
Dude, you already know the category you fall into, without been told.
N.B. The REAL men get the LADIES, while the LIMPOPO gets the GIRLS... Because no matter how much you're ready to throw around, there are some ladies you just can't lay.
I'm out.

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by WackyJ1(m): 12:44pm On Oct 21, 2013
tex baba: To be frank, u said some truth but u made the mistake of generalising to an extent. First of all, ur post will be seen to encourage gurls more to swindle guys of their hard erned money simply because the guy is inlove with her nd she is not inlov with him. What happnd to sincererity? secondly, such kind of gurl is not smart but very foolish, nd wicked. By the time they start experiencing some difficulty in their lives, they wont knw where its coming from, cos she will reap it in the near future. i say this becos some gurls pretend nd deceive you that they love you, taking advange of ur emotional weakness. i dont think theres anything wrong in a guy trying to win the heart of a gurl who doesnt love him initially, beauty never loved the beast initially. if she ends up loving him, thats his victory. Nd its not all the tym whn a guy spends money for a gurl that he is trying to use money to influence her nau, some guys are just caring, nice nd just trying to be there for her at the point of her need. If the gurl ends up decieving him, its her bad luck. the guy will only loose money, but the girl would hve lost a true nd caring friend nd lover...so who loose?

The other side of coin
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by sweetestguy(m): 12:47pm On Oct 21, 2013
Extom:
There's one thing nobody can ever change; the TRUTH. By what you typed, we already know the kinda guy you are.
Here's how dumb guys act towards a girl(they make up 88% of the male population): See a girl, try to impress her with the small coins they've got, the girl in turn sees a limpopo, and dances to his tune.
But here's how its been done by real men(12% of the male population): sees a lady he likes, tries to connect with her in a deeper-than-physical way, and if they're compatible, he impresses her with his not-just-financial capabilities(real men always have one), and then you see a girl GOING for HIM, and not just his POCKETS!
N.B. The REAL men get the LADIES, while the LIMPOPO gets the GIRLS... Because no matter how much you're ready to throw around, there are some ladies you just can't lay.
I'm out.
. Chai, if say we dey beer parlour, I for give u one bottle

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 21, 2013
Extom:
I'm out.

Mr real idiote, Clap for ur sorry ass! Mr perfect in chasing girls, oh sorry, ladies!

Pls explain dis: "Connect with her in a deeper-than-physical way"

#Let's see how smart u are#
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by WackyJ1(m): 12:50pm On Oct 21, 2013
lorretta u: well each to his own.
You know some guys don't value a woman they hey within one month period.
They see her as easy.so the more a woman says no.the more they see her as playing hard to get.it thrills them.like they say,the thrill is in the chase.
They keep imagining what a sweet victory it will be when they win her. So they keep pushing.
I remember one of my friends bragging to me how he wooed his gf for 8months before he got her.and cos of that he values her.

Tho I admit it has made many girls to adopt the hard to get attitude.so guys won't see them as cheap or easy.so sometimes the guys keep coming thinking she'll change her mind.

My brother,it is a no win situation.

ah
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by sweetestguy(m): 1:10pm On Oct 21, 2013
y-fo:

Did you even read my post undecided

I didn't deny what he said, but that he was generalising which is the mistake he made. He also made it seem like ALL ladies are innocent and forgetting that SOME ladies are actually out for the money and quite forward in their requests....should I also generalise and say ALL ladies are the same?

If he had made a constructive argument to pass his point across, I wouldn't begrudge him but his post was as emotionally laden as a heart-broken lady.
. Oga I'm nt generalising, every guy knws where he falls into, so most of dem abusin me are d ones d thread hit badly

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by DExplorer1: 1:24pm On Oct 21, 2013
MRbrownJAY:

the above in bold is highly laughable............
I once asked if there's a 'smart girl' and the answer is always negative. None!
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 21, 2013
Adaeze003: Dancing azonto on thread.... Let's go there!
Guys really need to hear this! Some will still console themselves with 'I got the punnany' but guess what? Those girls don't care! They would drop back 4 anyone with the dough so it means nothing tongue tongue

of course it means SOMETHING...it means they are ASHEWOS!

D-Explorer:

I once asked if there's a 'smart girl' and the answer is always negative. None!

indeed, there is nothing SMART about a girl who opens her legs for money. anyone who believes that them street corner ashewos are "smart" is living in la la land.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 21, 2013
What kind of rubbish is this?? If u were duped by a lady kindly tell the house maybe we could be of help for you not to fall victim again.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by sweetestguy(m): 1:47pm On Oct 21, 2013
Adetayo100: What kind of rubbish is this?? If u were duped by a lady kindly tell the house maybe we could be of help for you not to fall victim again.
so wat ar u tryin to say, ur comment doesn't relate wit d thread

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Extom(m): 2:12pm On Oct 21, 2013
austushi1:

Mr real idiote, Clap for ur sorry ass! Mr perfect in chasing girls, oh sorry, ladies!

Pls explain dis: "Connect with her in a deeper-than-physical way"

#Let's see how smart u are#

If not that you insulted me for giving you a life-changing, perspective-revamping lecture, I'd have given you the link to my not-for-the-weak-hearted blog. But anyway, lemme give you something to chew on for a while.
A Physical connection spells one thing from the very beginning; SEX. And after the sex, the connection is lost like some Nigerian service providers. Funny enough, some girls can smell this from 10miles, and while you're scheming on getting laid, she's scheming on getting fed. Most of the times, she gets fed, and you don't get laid, and then you will discover that all your 'love' will turn to resentment.
But a deeper-than-physical connection will let you appreciate and love her without reserve, and believe it or not, she'll sense it like a dog senses a stranger's fear, and she'll feel more safety and comfort around you(something every lady wants).
Its Alvin The Date Demi-God, and if you want more lectures, I'm sorry its gonna cost you a fortune.
wink

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by yfo: 2:13pm On Oct 21, 2013
sweetestguy: now wat happens to turnin d ladies down, its nt by force to giv dem wat de ask..wen u agree,u don fall mumu, de wil keep askin

The ladies here made it seem like it was only we guys that offer gifts first but I just wanted to point out that there some ladies that try and get the guy to spend right off the bat.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 21, 2013
Harbosede02: i grab,bt nt all guys take No 4 an answer,even wen d gurl says she isn't intrested,u wud still hear statements lyk"at least we can be fwnds jst take my gifts"or "i wud wait 4 u til u r ready 2 be mine"no be our fault sey we dey collect gifts,morever ignoring d gifts might hurt d guy..and me don't lyk hurting guys*winks*
u r a thief!

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by kulex2k1(m): 2:18pm On Oct 21, 2013
sweetestguy: We always complain of how greedy naija babes are, and how they love money a lot,but come to think of it, you meet a girl who obviously doesn't even like u,not to think of love,u now use money to impress her. Why won't she play along to dry ur pocket, she's just a smart girl,and there is nothing wrong in being smart.

The signs will be very clear that she doesn't care about you, yet you won't mind spending dough to win her and after you come here to post on how naija babe are bad.

Have you ever noticed that some girls that drains the guys pocket have another guy they don't even ask for anything?

guys grow up, we still have plenty of girls who truly love, just find the one that that suits you.

Chaiii .... @OP obviously naija gals don do you strong thing... sorry!!!
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 21, 2013
You're the foolish one... Idiota!
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by geeworld1(m): 2:21pm On Oct 21, 2013
sweetestguy: yes I'm a guy, and deep in ur hrt u knw its d truth, every gal has a guy she truly loves, dats jus it, jus pray to find d right person
E βѮ lyk say U̶̲̥̅̊ don dey watch too many fairy tales story.... Face reality man
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Lawrencity: 2:23pm On Oct 21, 2013
Muller_7: nonsense!
....*in dbanj's voice* don't tell me nonsense!
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by shegzi(m): 2:24pm On Oct 21, 2013
lil max: but why cant you refuse the gifts
money get power o babe wey no like me wey chop my money go suffer o die.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Joshthefirst(m): 2:25pm On Oct 21, 2013
The worlds definition of smart: exploiting and stealing from each other.
God's definition of smart: loving and seeking the best interests of each other.

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 21, 2013
sweetestguy: We always complain of how greedy naija babes are, and how they love money a lot,but come to think of it, you meet a girl who obviously doesn't even like u,not to think of love,u now use money to impress her. Why won't she play along to dry ur pocket, she's just a smart girl,and there is nothing wrong in being smart.

The signs will be very clear that she doesn't care about you, yet you won't mind spending dough to win her and after you come here to post on how naija babe are bad.

Have you ever noticed that some girls that drains the guys pocket have another guy they don't even ask for anything?

guys grow up, we still have plenty of girls who truly love, just find the one that that suits you.

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 21, 2013
Extom:
If not that you insulted me for giving you a life-changing, perspective-revamping lecture, I'd have given you the link to my not-for-the-weak-hearted blog. But anyway, lemme give you something to chew on for a while.
A Physical connection spells one thing from the very beginning; SEX. And after the sex, the connection is lost like some Nigerian service providers. Funny enough, some girls can smell this from 10miles, and while you're scheming on getting laid, she's scheming on getting fed. Most of the times, she gets fed, and you don't get laid, and then you will discover that all your 'love' will turn to resentment.
But a deeper-than-physical connection will let you appreciate and love her without reserve, and believe it or not, she'll sense it like a dog senses a stranger's fear, and she'll feel more safety and comfort around you(something every lady wants).
Its Alvin The Date Demi-God, and if you want more lectures, I'm sorry its gonna cost you a fortune.
wink

Gibberish!

"A deeper-than-physical connection will let you appreciate and love her without reserve"- is dis ur explanation? Appreciate n love her without reserve even when she doesn't want you! Isn't dis time wasting?

Guy go sidown! U don't know jack!

#u no even wise#

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by surplusspending(m): 2:27pm On Oct 21, 2013
see ur life ....mumu
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 21, 2013
God punish d person wey create dis thread!

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by tamarabu(m): 2:28pm On Oct 21, 2013
Dat guy na be foolish guy wen naija get..... Woman lapa......@op
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by kulex2k1(m): 2:31pm On Oct 21, 2013
hauwaolaniyi: †ђȋ̝̊ṣ̥ is S̶̲̥̅̊Ö̤̣̇ funny but accurately true you will see dem giving you BB Z10 †̥☹ type your number A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ †ђε̲̣̣̣̥ worse part is they will spray you with gift A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ money thinking that you will now open leg f☺я̩̥̊ them like goat.
BB Z10 is too much sef...... we dont need to go dat far again dis days trust me...hahahaha!

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 21, 2013
@OP,! From ur name (sweetestguy), with all due respect, I think u're GAY....U are this type of guy dat stay and gossip wit ladies and I think one is wit u now pressing ur balls as u TYPE.

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by sweetestguy(m): 2:31pm On Oct 21, 2013
kulex2k1:

Chaiii .... @OP obviously naija gals don do you strong thing... sorry!!!
de don do me strong tin hw? Na ur type de easily fall maga, and after u go come here de cry hw de drained ur pocket
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 21, 2013
ogugua88: There's this guy that asked me out 7 times in 24 hours just this weekend. He was literally begging to take me out for dinner, movies, etc., and I kept refusing him because I'm sweet and don't use people. The writing was all over the wall, and this guy was saying "PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE I LIKE YOU". If I'm lying, may lightning strike me dead.

I certainly don't condone girls taking advantage of mumus such men, but the truth is that some guys need to wise up. I later explained to una colleague, who's got a lucrative job by the way, that that's absolutely no way to approach a stranger. Because I'm nice doesn't mean the next girl he begs won't wipe his account dry.
THATS U NAH
CHICS LIKE U R LIKE THE U.S MARINES
THE FEW THE PROUD wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Share Ugly Experiences You Have Had Traveling To Go Meet Someone You Met Online / Should I Still Contact Her??. / Valentine’s Day :10 Romantic Photos You Can Send To Your Girlfriend Today(pix)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69