Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

Afro, Dreadlocks, Low-cut, Cornrows Or Skincut? Which Do You Prefer? - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Afro, Dreadlocks, Low-cut, Cornrows Or Skincut? Which Do You Prefer? (28556 Views)

How Cute Does Low Cut Look On A Lady / ~ How Long Do You Keep Your Weaves, Braids & Cornrows~ / Cornrows (Hair Braiding) In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afro, Dreadlocks, Low-cut, Cornrows Or Skincut? Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 26, 2013
50calibre: A lot of Nigerian girls don't like funky/creative hairstyles on their men, because of their own insecurities.

Most Nigerian girls walk around in fake hair & wouldn't want their guys beating them in the hair department, so you hear all of them screaming low cut is nice.
No grown man with cornrows can prosper lmao, dreadlocks are bearable, only a SELECT number of guys can pull it off
Re: Afro, Dreadlocks, Low-cut, Cornrows Or Skincut? Which Do You Prefer? by Idowuogbo(f): 5:17pm On Oct 26, 2013
sarutobie:
That's me
Jehoooooovah! Hei! U go put me for turobu wiv ya come and £&££%% eyeslooks.
Re: Afro, Dreadlocks, Low-cut, Cornrows Or Skincut? Which Do You Prefer? by Idowuogbo(f): 5:20pm On Oct 26, 2013
Refaeli:
No grown man with cornrows can prosper lmao, dreadlocks are bearable, only a SELECT number of guys can pull it off
Huh? undecidedUr bush mentality is affecting ur fingers
Re: Afro, Dreadlocks, Low-cut, Cornrows Or Skincut? Which Do You Prefer? by auskenfine(m): 5:21pm On Oct 26, 2013
Ok now I think the ladies day had been ruined cos most of them have no profile pics. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm! Low cut for life. Check out my profile pics!
Re: Afro, Dreadlocks, Low-cut, Cornrows Or Skincut? Which Do You Prefer? by Idowuogbo(f): 5:24pm On Oct 26, 2013
Sarutobie, ur dp dey cause kasala o! Comot it! If dem push me comot for house today hen grin grin
Re: Afro, Dreadlocks, Low-cut, Cornrows Or Skincut? Which Do You Prefer? by ghettodreamz(m): 5:24pm On Oct 26, 2013
ygenius: My gal prefer skin only in bedroom bt recommend afro elsewhere because of the shape of ma head

Aids is real.

1 Like

Re: Afro, Dreadlocks, Low-cut, Cornrows Or Skincut? Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 26, 2013
Ha! see as men dey rush enter saloon just to upload their low cut hair sha...

2 Likes

Re: Afro, Dreadlocks, Low-cut, Cornrows Or Skincut? Which Do You Prefer? by 2legit2qwt: 5:27pm On Oct 26, 2013
I'v gone bald, Afro and dreadlocks and as far as i know, they all attracted different types of women, it all depends on what you like and most importantly, how you look in it. My current low-cut is most suitable for my present lifestyle, age and aspirations plus i'm sexy and i know it tongue cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Afro, Dreadlocks, Low-cut, Cornrows Or Skincut? Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 26, 2013
2legit2qwt: I'v gone bald, Afro and dreadlocks and as far as i know, they all attracted different types of women, it all depends on what you like and most importantly, how you look in any of them. My current low-cut is most suitable for my present lifestyle, age and aspirations plus i'm sexy and i know it tongue cheesy cheesy
Well said
Re: Afro, Dreadlocks, Low-cut, Cornrows Or Skincut? Which Do You Prefer? by sarutobie(m): 5:31pm On Oct 26, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Jehoooooovah! Hei! U put me for turobu wiv ya come and £&££%% eyeslooks.

grin grin
Re: Afro, Dreadlocks, Low-cut, Cornrows Or Skincut? Which Do You Prefer? by ghettodreamz(m): 5:34pm On Oct 26, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Bobo nautica,dis omo mushin hair cut na talazo o! See as u resemble Onibaru.

Ghen Ghen!

She don come again.

Scores: 1 point to none for now gringringrin
Re: Afro, Dreadlocks, Low-cut, Cornrows Or Skincut? Which Do You Prefer? by Idowuogbo(f): 5:41pm On Oct 26, 2013
ghettodreamz:

Ghen Ghen!

She don come again.

Scores: 1 point to none for now gringringrin
D ban wey u chop d oda time no calm u she? Ok na! Let's go dia grin grin grin
Re: Afro, Dreadlocks, Low-cut, Cornrows Or Skincut? Which Do You Prefer? by Idowuogbo(f): 5:42pm On Oct 26, 2013
sarutobie:
grin grin
*winks* grin
Re: Afro, Dreadlocks, Low-cut, Cornrows Or Skincut? Which Do You Prefer? by ghettodreamz(m): 5:46pm On Oct 26, 2013
Idowuogbo:
D ban wey u chop d oda time no calm u she? Ok na! Let's go dia grin grin grin

Which ban you talking about?
Abi Seun don de recruit agbero as moderators? grin
Re: Afro, Dreadlocks, Low-cut, Cornrows Or Skincut? Which Do You Prefer? by Idowuogbo(f): 5:47pm On Oct 26, 2013
ghettodreamz:

Which ban you talking about?
Abi Seun don de recruit agbero as moderators? grin
Lolz... U go no wen d time teach.
Re: Afro, Dreadlocks, Low-cut, Cornrows Or Skincut? Which Do You Prefer? by alajor(m): 6:17pm On Oct 26, 2013
Team low cut, though sometimes I go skin just to feel fresh air on my head. #teamlowcut
Re: Afro, Dreadlocks, Low-cut, Cornrows Or Skincut? Which Do You Prefer? by benny4wax(m): 6:26pm On Oct 26, 2013
STARTING A LUCRATIVE BIZ?
Invest in oil & gas without putting a hole in your
pocket. Enroll for the FREE NEWSLETTERS
Read More:
http:///social/186/11083
Re: Afro, Dreadlocks, Low-cut, Cornrows Or Skincut? Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 26, 2013
As a guy,i keep frnds with guyz based on their hairstyle.Lowcut or any style close to lowcut is my preference.But if na dreadlocks,cornrows,"over" punk,afro(worst of all)-i avoid you at all cost..!
Re: Afro, Dreadlocks, Low-cut, Cornrows Or Skincut? Which Do You Prefer? by Mariopgomery(m): 6:42pm On Oct 26, 2013
Emmadani: As a guy,i keep frnds with guyz based on their hairstyle.Lowcut or any style close to lowcut is my preference.But if na dreadlocks,cornrows,"over" punk,afro(worst of all)-i avoid you at all cost..!

Poor thinking.
Re: Afro, Dreadlocks, Low-cut, Cornrows Or Skincut? Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 26, 2013
Mariopgomery:

Poor thinking.

You just said my mind#
Re: Afro, Dreadlocks, Low-cut, Cornrows Or Skincut? Which Do You Prefer? by hollandis(f): 6:44pm On Oct 26, 2013
Emmadani: As a guy,i keep frnds with guyz based on their hairstyle.Lowcut or any style close to lowcut is my preference.But if na dreadlocks,cornrows,"over" punk,afro(worst of all)-i avoid you at all cost..!

thats why u willl never travel outta the country smiley

1 Like

Re: Afro, Dreadlocks, Low-cut, Cornrows Or Skincut? Which Do You Prefer? by texanomaly(f): 6:48pm On Oct 26, 2013
I personally love the low cut on a man, but I saw a guy yesterday rockin' an Afro. It was perfect on him. He was a hottie. I've also seen different guys who can pull off the other styles. It really just depends on the guy.

1 Like

Re: Afro, Dreadlocks, Low-cut, Cornrows Or Skincut? Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 26, 2013
hollandis:

thats why u willl never travel outta the country smiley
pls o,explain y dat would make me never to travel out of the country.
Re: Afro, Dreadlocks, Low-cut, Cornrows Or Skincut? Which Do You Prefer? by ThaProphet(m): 6:55pm On Oct 26, 2013
I rock a low-cut but only because I have not time to maintain an Afro. However, the general consensus I'm getting here is that "low-cut is decent". Who defines what "decent" is? Who says dreads cannot be decent? If a man naturally has dreadlocks, must he shave it off in order to conform to the "decency" standard? Have you not seen decent Afros or braids?

Some also seem to associate low-cut with the character of a man i.e. responsible. WTF? Really? So, rocking an Afro suggests irresponsibility? Or someone with dreads is less likely to be responsible? Most guys sport a low-cut and our ladies still complain about irresponsibility yet, ladies see low-cut as a sign of responsibility.

Just questioning. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Afro, Dreadlocks, Low-cut, Cornrows Or Skincut? Which Do You Prefer? by Miles78(f): 7:05pm On Oct 26, 2013
Personnally, a guy with Afro does it for because it actually complements my dreadlocks...However.cleancut is more prevalent nowadays and just looking at it makes my knees wobble grin
Re: Afro, Dreadlocks, Low-cut, Cornrows Or Skincut? Which Do You Prefer? by 190theclown: 7:14pm On Oct 26, 2013
ygenius: My gal prefer skin only in bedroom bt recommend afro elsewhere because of the shape of ma head

how the shape of the head be grin
Re: Afro, Dreadlocks, Low-cut, Cornrows Or Skincut? Which Do You Prefer? by Afrok(m): 7:31pm On Oct 26, 2013
Secret_Dreams: I keep a normal afro not the excessive old school type. Team afro cool

i've being rocking my Afro for close to 7years now, team afro...

2 Likes

Re: Afro, Dreadlocks, Low-cut, Cornrows Or Skincut? Which Do You Prefer? by SecretDreams(m): 7:40pm On Oct 26, 2013
Afro-k:
Team afro bro

1 Like

Re: Afro, Dreadlocks, Low-cut, Cornrows Or Skincut? Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 26, 2013
Afro-k:
wow,you mean the confirm afro,not that low one o.
Re: Afro, Dreadlocks, Low-cut, Cornrows Or Skincut? Which Do You Prefer? by chy22(m): 7:50pm On Oct 26, 2013
I do like keeping medium afro and medium goatee but the truth is my mum will not let rest if I do. I will just receive call from nigeria every single they from my mum saying you should take it down lol grin grin[img][/img]

Re: Afro, Dreadlocks, Low-cut, Cornrows Or Skincut? Which Do You Prefer? by schumastic(m): 7:53pm On Oct 26, 2013
this is myn

1 Like

Re: Afro, Dreadlocks, Low-cut, Cornrows Or Skincut? Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 26, 2013
Lila_martedi: Nice
thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Stephanie Umogbai And Damola Win Face Of The World Pageant / Lady’s Eyebrows, Makeup Excite Nigerians (Photos) / See The Cost Of African Wax Prints 'ankara' Material In Harrods, London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.