Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,862 members, 7,798,870 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

Am In Love Wit This Woman But Dont Knw How To Approach Her - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Am In Love Wit This Woman But Dont Knw How To Approach Her (1775 Views)

When You Get A Strong Beating From Your Opponent But Dont Want To Give Up / "5 Things To Know When A Girl Wants You To Approach Her." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am In Love Wit This Woman But Dont Knw How To Approach Her by bunmioguns(m): 9:30pm On Oct 20, 2013
undecided

Re: Am In Love Wit This Woman But Dont Knw How To Approach Her by Annie2gud(f): 9:38pm On Oct 20, 2013
Oooh..where is my make up kit?
Re: Am In Love Wit This Woman But Dont Knw How To Approach Her by Lagusta(m): 9:41pm On Oct 20, 2013
Those b00bs make sense shaa!!!! undecided
Re: Am In Love Wit This Woman But Dont Knw How To Approach Her by clixa: 9:42pm On Oct 20, 2013
lol approach ke? Keep thinking on how to approach her while your mates are busy thinking on how to do better things. Btw the babe is fine.
Re: Am In Love Wit This Woman But Dont Knw How To Approach Her by bunmioguns(m): 9:42pm On Oct 20, 2013
Annie2gud: Oooh..where is my make up kit?

wetin u wan take am do?

i say make u jst teach me some scope wey i go take win her..
Re: Am In Love Wit This Woman But Dont Knw How To Approach Her by bunmioguns(m): 9:43pm On Oct 20, 2013
Lagusta: Those b00bs make sense shaa!!!! undecided

grin grin

e no get part two

na dt thing wan make me approach her
Re: Am In Love Wit This Woman But Dont Knw How To Approach Her by bunmioguns(m): 9:46pm On Oct 20, 2013
clixa: lol approach ke? Keep thinking on how to approach her while your mates are busy thinking on how to do better things. Btw the babe is fine.

wetin concern me if my mates dey do beta things...sheey dis one sef no be beta things

*in steve wariner's voice*

some fools never learn

1 Like

Re: Am In Love Wit This Woman But Dont Knw How To Approach Her by Lagusta(m): 9:49pm On Oct 20, 2013
bunmioguns:

grin grin

e no get part two

na dt thing wan make me approach her

No need to approach, just grab your copy and opportunity and chill out........

But in case you want to "hammer".please cover her face with pillow, that b1tsh is too damn freaking ugly meeeehn...... lipsrsealed
Re: Am In Love Wit This Woman But Dont Knw How To Approach Her by bunmioguns(m): 9:59pm On Oct 20, 2013
Lagusta:

No need to approach, just grab your copy and opportunity and chill out........

But in case you want to "hammer".please cover her face with pillow, that b1tsh is too damn freaking ugly meeeehn...... lipsrsealed

thank you boss...imma sure do dt

*heading straight to her house*
Re: Am In Love Wit This Woman But Dont Knw How To Approach Her by Annie2gud(f): 10:22pm On Oct 20, 2013
@op...i want to paint.
Re: Am In Love Wit This Woman But Dont Knw How To Approach Her by BIGVAJINA(f): 10:34pm On Oct 20, 2013
opens my panty and pisses all over op's face angry
Re: Am In Love Wit This Woman But Dont Knw How To Approach Her by bunmioguns(m): 10:40pm On Oct 20, 2013
BIGVAJINA: opens my panty and pisses all over op's face angry

*pours water all over her body*...stop dreaming
Re: Am In Love Wit This Woman But Dont Knw How To Approach Her by bunmioguns(m): 10:41pm On Oct 20, 2013
Annie2gud: @op...i want to paint.

why do u want to paint
Re: Am In Love Wit This Woman But Dont Knw How To Approach Her by larride(m): 7:07am On Oct 22, 2013
Bunmioguns is going the way of Bin embarassed
Re: Am In Love Wit This Woman But Dont Knw How To Approach Her by bunmioguns(m): 4:10pm On Oct 22, 2013
larride: Bunmioguns is going the way of Bin embarassed

Who is Bin undecided undecided undecided
Re: Am In Love Wit This Woman But Dont Knw How To Approach Her by Tuso(m): 6:18pm On Oct 22, 2013
Is dat not Goodluck Jonathan in disguise?
Re: Am In Love Wit This Woman But Dont Knw How To Approach Her by larride(m): 1:33pm On Oct 23, 2013
bunmioguns:

Who is Bin undecided undecided undecided

The madman behind your house.
Re: Am In Love Wit This Woman But Dont Knw How To Approach Her by clixa: 8:10pm On Oct 27, 2013
bunmioguns:

wetin concern me if my mates dey do beta things...sheey dis one sef no be beta things

*in steve wariner's voice*

some fools never learn
It doesn't make sense to me.
Re: Am In Love Wit This Woman But Dont Knw How To Approach Her by bunmioguns(m): 8:56pm On Oct 27, 2013
clixa: It doesn't make sense to me.

do u even av any sense before?
Re: Am In Love Wit This Woman But Dont Knw How To Approach Her by clixa: 7:39pm On Oct 28, 2013
bunmioguns:

do u even av any sense before?
mtchew I don't have your time.

(1) (Reply)

See Bleaching at the highest order !! / After Getting 0.91 CGPA And You're Still Snapping Selfie. / (Parental Advisory)Top 3 Food Item Naija Artists use to Describe dia MANHOOD!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.