Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,146 members, 7,780,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:24 AM

Small And Medium Scale Manufacturing Opportunities In Nigeria - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Small And Medium Scale Manufacturing Opportunities In Nigeria (3754 Views)

A Must-have For The Family (Small And Big Quantum Resonance Magnetic Analyzers) / Capital Provision For Small And Medium Scale Enterprise / Small And Medium Scale Enterprises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Small And Medium Scale Manufacturing Opportunities In Nigeria by easytask(m): 10:32pm On Oct 20, 2013
SMALL AND MEDIUM SCALE MANUFACTURING OPPORTUNITIES IN NIGERIA

The Nigerian manufacturing space is interesting and compelling. There are several opportunities opened for investments in diverse industry in Nigeria, from Biscuit manufacturing and carbon Steel Pipe production to garment production. be assured that whatever areas of investment you have chosen there is demand waiting for your creative ideas.

The manufacturing sector allows entry for all cadre from the small to the large scale investors. I have compiled a list manufacturing opportunities that anyone can avail himself of. some of these opportunities; i have been involved in turnkey arrangement and i have also prepared feasibility and Business Plan for investors on most of them.

LIST OF SMALL AND MEDIUM SCALE MANUFACTURING OPPORTUNITIES IN NIGERIA

Cassava Starch production

Sachet /Bottled Water Production

Blending/Bottling of palm Wine

Bread Bakery

Pounded Yam Floor Production

Garri Production (Mechanized)

Red Palm Oil production

Pineapple Fruit Juice Project

Fruit-Juice Project

Mineral Water Production

Poultry & Livestock Processing

Integrated Farm Poultry Project

Vegetable Oil Production

Cassava Processing

Steel Water Pipe Production

Metal/Min- Steel Project

Carbon Steel Pipe

Iron-Nail Production

Paper and wood products

Cartons Production

Particle Board Production

Pharmaceutical /Medical Products

Toilet Rolls, Paper Serviettes and Facial Tissues

Sanitary Towels/Napkins

Rubber-Shoe-Soles Production

Rubber Based Products

Household Equipment

Ceramic Production

Aluminium Pipes

Aluminium Sliding Doors/Windows

Automobiles

Perfumes and Cosmetics

Liquid Perfume

Body Cream

Nylon/Shopping bags

Plastic Moulding Services

Plastic Utensils Production

Plastic Shoes Production

PVC Pressure and Conduit Pipe

Building/Construction

Large Estate Development

Roofing Tiles/Particle Boards

Establishment of Nursery, Primary and Secondary Schools

Continuing Education Centres

Garment, Leather and leather products

Shoes Production

T-shirts and polo productions

Perhaps you may want to see the comprehensive listings and how they can benefit you or other beneficial opportunities, then clink the link below

http://youngoliki./2013/01/03/my-turnkey-and-sme-startup-program/

Or you may want the following services on any of the project listed above

Economic, Social and Sectoral Surveys / Studies
Market Research
Feasibility and Viability Studies
Project Management
Business Plans
International Trade (Export/ Import) Consultancy Service
Cost Appraisals

Then Contact me

youngoliki@gmail.com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

30 Tons (palm Kernel Cake)pkc / Alibaba Joint Group Importation Season 6 / Get Your Nafdac Reg. Number In 1 Month by an Accredited Nafdac consultant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.