Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

14 Questions To Help Clarify Your Steps After A Flash Of Inspiration - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 14 Questions To Help Clarify Your Steps After A Flash Of Inspiration (524 Views)

14 Questions To Help Clarify Your Steps After A Flash Of Inspiration (4) / 14 Questions To Help Clarify Your Steps After A Flash Of Inspiration (3) / 14 Questions To Help Clarify Your Steps After A Flash Of Inspiration (2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

14 Questions To Help Clarify Your Steps After A Flash Of Inspiration by SonofIssachar: 12:38am On Oct 21, 2013
For if I preach the gospel, I have nothing to boast of, for necessity is laid upon me; yes, woe is me if I do not preach the gospel! – 1 Corinthians 9:16

We all get a flash of inspiration or an idea to do or run with something from time to time. If you don’t get on it right there and then, some of these ideas thaw in intensity and later disappear into oblivion, some remain subdued at our sub-consciousness, while some are nagging and clamouring for immediate treatment.

It seems there are more cases of the first two categories above than there are the third. And even in the event of the persistent third, it takes some process to transport an idea from the realm of intangibility to the sphere of concrete reality. A course of action is required to transform an inspiration into an expression, a move into a movement.

Below are 14 questions that will help you to clarify your thoughts and define your steps on what to do after a bout of inspiration:

1. What is the assignment?
Answering this question will help you to clearly define and have an insight on what exactly you are required to do.

2. What are the tasks?
This will help you to identify the tasks that are involved in the assignment. The tasks are the bits and pieces of things you will have to do to ensure that you are on track of executing the assignment.

3. What is the purpose?
Knowing the purpose of your assignment will give you a sense of location and direction. It is soothing to the mind to know that one’s actions are premised on a motive that is considered noble or charitable. Knowing the purpose of your assignment gives you a sense of significance for being a contributor to the advancement of the mankind. And when the chips are down, it also gives you reasons to go on.

[Copyrighted]

You will succeed in Jesus Name!

Daily Dew is published by Sons of Issachar Concepts. To subscribe by email or read previous editions, visit www.daily-dew.com.

To download the Daily Dew app on your Blackberry device. Please click here: http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/29262893

(1) (Reply)

Healing Word: Power For Bodily Healing In Christ Today / Why Would A Religious Lady Pursue A Non-religious Man? / How To Dispose Old Bibles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.