Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,318 members, 7,780,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:07 PM

Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? (34083 Views)

Cushitic People / Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth / Ilaje People(the Only Oil Producing Tribe In Yoruba Land):let Us Meet Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Go Down)

Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Zairois: 6:38am On Oct 24, 2013
axum:

I have many threads dedicated to somali culture, history, proverbs, ancestory.

How about get off nairaland and instead of bragging about a past that isn't even impressive compared to significant people like arabs Greeks Chinese etc, and focus on the future Somalia lol 100 years from now his descendants will still be trying to brag about some random war no one cares about and soft hair while their flurry is still being torn up.

1 Like

Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by axum: 7:07am On Oct 24, 2013
Zairois:
How about get off nairaland and instead of bragging about a past that isn't even impressive compared to significant people like arabs Greeks Chinese etc, and focus on the future Somalia lol 100 years from now his descendants will still be trying to brag about some random war no one cares about and soft hair while their flurry is still being torn up.

You mean kinda like how people talk about slavery in west africa that just ended in 150 years ago. cheesy
which isn't it bad compared to how slavery in somalia of the bantus ended only 90 years ago.
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by axum: 7:27am On Oct 24, 2013
watch this video and tell me you are not proud of the somali race. i salute @2:50 every time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4kB1YgZ9sY
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Adamskuty(m): 7:29am On Oct 24, 2013
axum:

what is this libya you are talking about. Just cause a few somalis want to go to europe and pay smugglers to get on a boat is no comparison to the slavery bantus went through in kenya, somalia, west africa, america, brazil, arabia.

this obsession has to end.
what bantus u pig? We all know that westafricans ain't bantus,u slowpoke, westafrica is made up of different people, taureg, fulanis,igbo,yoruba, kanuris, hausa,cape verdians e.t.c

bantus are different u slowpoke! grin

and those slaves in libya were being solde to other countries by libyans.. What about the eastafrican slave trade which involved ur kind? Shaaaaarap idi0t! grin

1 Like

Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 24, 2013
PAPA AFRICA: miss Africa for the state of Utah and she's obviously not a full ethnic Somali. The first African miss WORLD was Nigerian.

Congratulations to Miss World Nigeria! But I actually know this girl and she is ethnic Somali. Going off this comment, were you to see me you'd say the same thing and that would simply put, be offensive.

Aj, how many times must we ask you to remove her face from this thread? She does not share your views!!! Gabdaha sawirahooda exploitgaraaynaysid for cunsuriyad racism purposes. If you have a conscience you will remove her face from here!!

Thanks!
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by axum: 2:52pm On Oct 24, 2013
EnlightenedSoul:

Congratulations to Miss World Nigeria! But I actually know this girl and she is ethnic Somali. Going off this comment, were you to see me you'd say the same thing and that would simply put, be offensive.

Aj, how many times must we ask you to remove her face from this thread? She does not share your views!!! Gabdaha sawirahooda exploitgaraaynaysid for cunsuriyad racism purposes. If you have a conscience you will remove her face from here!!

Thanks!

she is a public figure on many sites and has chosen to be a public figure, mind your own business.
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Adamskuty(m): 3:10pm On Oct 24, 2013
Hmmm! Fulaman has done his work as usual,now he's making this a lil bit hard for me grin
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 24, 2013
axum:

she is a public figure on many sites and has chosen to be a public figure, mind your own business.

But this my business as she is asking me to. She doesn't want to be on here. Respect her wishes!!!

The forehead thing is often exaggerated. Lol @ treating it as a pre-requisite
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by axum: 3:51pm On Oct 24, 2013
EnlightenedSoul:

But this my business as she is asking me to. She doesn't want to be on here. Respect her wishes!!!

The forehead thing is often exaggerated. Lol @ treating it as a pre-requisite

stop lying, and plz mind your own business. no one is talking about her, and your brining more attention to it. She chose to be a public figure. and her picture is on many other sites.
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 24, 2013
axum:

she is somali, some somalis are light some dark.

Keywords: full ethnic
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 24, 2013
axum:

stop lying, and plz mind your own business. no one is talking about her, and your brining more attention to it. She chose to be a public figure. and her picture is on many other sites.

Walahi iyo bilaahi iyo talaahi, I am not lying. That is more your thing, dont you think? Being a public figure doesnt mean she's ok with your slandering using her photo. This girl is like a sister to me!
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 24, 2013
Igban:

She is full.
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 24, 2013
^ Sheesh!
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 24, 2013
Igban: ^ Sheesh!

I know her whole family. I live in her state. She once dated my own brother. Her sisters are like darker versions of her. Her parents come from Somalia and are full Somalis, but she was born here in the US.
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 24, 2013
Imagine my seeing her picture on here using her to slander others and further your racism. This is not her character. I tried reporting it to no avail! Just take it down pleaseeeee.

Public figure or not, I'm sure you wouldn't want your own sister's face plastered on a forum regarding a questionable topic.
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by axum: 4:52pm On Oct 24, 2013
Igban:

she is full somali, you have issues. you must be color struck. As ethnic somalis come in all colors. People mistake me for being indian, while my sister looks more somali and my mom looks looks very light.

EnlightenedSoul:

I know her whole family. I live in her state. She once dated my own brother. Her sisters are like darker versions of her. Her parents come from Somalia and are full Somalis, but she was born here in the US.

i never said anything bad about her. But you brought more attention to it, as i have posted hundreds of pictures. that being said, i did take her picture down.
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 24, 2013
^^^Thanks, finally. Much appreciated!
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by axum: 4:59pm On Oct 24, 2013
EnlightenedSoul: ^^^Thanks, finally. Much appreciated!

abaayo waaxaad ii sheegtay iin aatahaaay gabaadaas somalida eh ooh modelka eeh. baraasho wanagsan. grin
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Zairois: 5:01pm On Oct 24, 2013
The new somali trend is to try and brag about how people think they are Indians. If all "Bantus" were slaves in Somalia then that means the bantu Somalis who are of horned and bantu ancestry are offspring of somali who slept with a slave? Us swahili even influenced parts of somali language.
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Zairois: 5:04pm On Oct 24, 2013
You ugly somali Sht you should at least say all those things in somali history were achieved by the aid of others *cough* arabs helped you invade Ethiopia, arabs put the salves in Somalia before they sent em to Arabia, Turks helped you as well.

1 Like

Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by axum: 5:07pm On Oct 24, 2013
Zairois: The new somali trend is to try and brag about how people think they are Indians. If all "Bantus" were slaves in Somalia then that means the bantu Somalis who are of horned and bantu ancestry are offspring of somali who slept with a slave? Us swahili even influenced parts of somali language.

somali society looks down on bantus, and one cannot be somali unless their parents are somali. As smallness is determined by clan affiliation since we are all one tribe or ethnicity.

Lol about swahili influencing somalis, dude the entire language of swahili is borrowed mostly from arabic, and arabs had those in kenya as slaves.

No one cares about looking indian, and the only reason why I mentioned is because you seem color struck and shocked to see a light skin Somali. As all somalis have the same features but some happen to be lighter and others darker. For people who don't know anything about how somalis look, when they see me they assume am Indian, but anyone who knows somalis would say I am Somali.

The majority of Somalis are brown about 80percent. Some are ligher and others darker. Even within a Family you will see two sister who look the same but one is light and the other is not.

Please don't project your history of slavery to me, as Somalis were never enslaved and influenced by Europeans as our features are ancient.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16)

2 Groups Of Masquerades Seen Fighting Dirty Over An Undisclosed Issue (vid) / Traditionalists Lay Curses On People Insulting Oba Of Benin On Social Media(pics / Ekiti: 3 Killed, Oba Bobade Adeleke Chased Out Over Ogun Festival (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.